It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow Colonel Alexander! What a fascinating and entertaining AMA!

Thank you for joining the odd and eccentric for a few days.

I find myself in agreement with many of your opinions. I don't subscribe to a lot of CT's, though I love to contemplate and debate them.

From personal experience, I find myself more in the extra-dimensional camp. Unseen non-human intelligences along side of us. I'm also a huge proponent of psi ability and consciousness. My own personal experiences lead me to hold more credence to this ideology, rather than the ETH one.

One theory that does fascinate me, is that Aliens (the extra-terrestrial type) may have visited our planet in the past, left, and promised to one day return. What do you think of the Ancient Alien hypothesis? Even if they aren't here now, do you think it's possible they may have been here in the past?

Thanks for taking time to be here at ATS and answer our questions. Your blunt, candid honesty made the read very enjoyable. It was also funny to see so many get bent out of shape. I had to laugh!

Blessings,
CirqueDeTruth

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

graceunderpressure
Mr. Alexander, thank you so much for your time. One more question that I hope wasn't already asked. (I read through the thread but goodness, it's long -- you must be exhausted!) Anyway, you've said that you believe in an afterlife and you believe in God. Do you believe in Satan or some kind of evil being or beings? 'Ever encountered such a thing?

Haven't made up my mind, but do seem to be some pretty nasty beings out there.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
Wow Colonel Alexander! What a fascinating and entertaining AMA!

Thank you for joining the odd and eccentric for a few days.

I find myself in agreement with many of your opinions. I don't subscribe to a lot of CT's, though I love to contemplate and debate them.

From personal experience, I find myself more in the extra-dimensional camp. Unseen non-human intelligences along side of us. I'm also a huge proponent of psi ability and consciousness. My own personal experiences lead me to hold more credence to this ideology, rather than the ETH one.

One theory that does fascinate me, is that Aliens (the extra-terrestrial type) may have visited our planet in the past, left, and promised to one day return. What do you think of the Ancient Alien hypothesis? Even if they aren't here now, do you think it's possible they may have been here in the past?

Thanks for taking time to be here at ATS and answer our questions. Your blunt, candid honesty made the read very enjoyable. It was also funny to see so many get bent out of shape. I had to laugh!

Blessings,
CirqueDeTruth

Appreciate the comments and you get the last response - at least for now.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sorry folks, but that's it for now. Getting late and I have a 6:00 am flight. I will be checking back over the next few days but will not be able to answer as many as we have done here.

Thanx

John Alexander

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

freestonew
I am now 72 years old, and live in a independant senior home. there are people here who are sitting on the Bench just waiting for the undertaker bus to come by to pick them up.
I am playing Wizardry 8, now....Skyrim might be next.

Hell Yeah.. Skyrim is a very, very long drawn out game.. It's great to see seniors enjoying what us 30 Year olds do! have you heard of a place called www.gog.com you can buy older games there!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Thanks for the reply, first time I got a reply on one of these threads.

I have never heard of Trever James Constable, thanks for the reference, I looked him up. I thought plasma critter when I first heard about Foo Fighters back when I was a kid a long time ago, and research here since I joined ATS has worked to convince me further.

Also, thanks for the reference to Jack Houck.

Have you heard about the Hessdalen phenomenon, if not, check it out.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hello Dr. Alexander,

I've really enjoyed this thread.

I've often thought that the UFO phenomenon was more than just visitors from space, and far more complicated. I generally dismiss most sightings, videos and accounts as balderdash, but I think there is some truth to a few. The problem I've always had is that the encounters that seem credible don't really all 'match'. It seems like some people, even the skeptical, like to sort of sweep everything together, and the stench of confirmation bias makes me check my shoe.

I'm paraphrasing an earlier post you made, 'UFO sightings range from little balls of light to mile long craft.' It seems many lump all sightings together, just because the witnesses may be credible. But are they the same thing? Yeah, yeah, a UFO is an unidentified flying object, but most of these folks are talking about a craft piloted by beings from other worlds. To me it seems like much of the phenomena that's witnessed may just be something we have yet to discover. Do you agree with that?

I also wonder if there has ever been a study done to correlate sightings and possible influences. Do you think many people just witness something a little different and draw on a memory of something they've seen either in the paper, a movie or through word of mouth? All these supposed shapes of craft ranging from saucers and cigars to triangles and elaborate ships that blot out the sky. If some are to be believed, we are being visited by MANY different groups or the one has a vast array of different ships for some odd reason. You would think they would stick with one design.

Do you believe this blender approach in the UFO community exists? Is it hindering our attempts at understanding the things we see? Bear with me hear, it reminds me of hunting for a serial killer. Everyone says they saw someone strange at the right place and right time, but they all describe him different. So we end up searching for an Asian man with red hair that's 6'10, 400 lbs and has bad teeth and green eyes. It seems more likely that there were different people seen.

I agree with you. We aren't asking the right questions. I know this is a rather stupid question, but how do we start asking the right ones? I know that if you had a concrete answer you already would be, but what is your personal approach? Ask as many as possible until one sticks, then ask some more and if it was the right one and when you find the answer you know it was the right one? I suppose that's how we evolved.

"I don't see that as some centralized CT, but more of a matter of natural coalescence of activities." Can I steal that line? I'll try to quote you. SO many of the conspiracy theories require huge leaps in logic, suppression of certain facts and what I consider victim mentality. There would have to be so many people involved keeping their mouths shut, and as you said 'If two people know, everyone knows." I know some people can keep a secret, especially under threat, I've never told anyone about that time I made out with a fat girl.

I should wrap this up, thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just in case you missed it, Colonel Alexander said he's going to be out of town and out of pocket for the next few days, www.abovetopsecret.com... but, he also said he'd be back. Hold OFF on any more questions until you've seen him respond to the last few.

THANKS John!

mark...
edit on 10-1-2013 by Springer because: added link

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

edit on 2-10-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

soulwaxer

JohnAlexander
reply to post by soulwaxer

and on the other hand you seem to be distrustful of anything that would incriminate your government.

I am actually quite distrustful of many things the USG has done. Like most Americans, I find the quality of our elected officials to be abysmal. I think several aspects are well out of control, from eavesdropping to the war on drugs, failure to hold banks and Wall Street accountable for the near collapse of the global economy and manyother things. It is not blind obedience to support the USG by any means. That said, having looked at the 9-11 CTs, they simply don't hold up

I fail to see what the Belgian government has to do with 9/11, nor where I alluded to anything that would or would not incriminate it. This tiny country is pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things and we are very much aware of that. What saddens me is that our government - along with the rest of European governments - blindly follows the US narrative on the 'War on Terror'. In the meantime, we are left having to take care of many of the refugees fleeing the war-torn countries in the Middle East and elsewhere.

When I ask your opinion on the official 9/11 narrative, you simply respond with your opinion on "the CTs" and how they don't hold up, i.e. you do not answer my question. I did not propose any specific CTs.
In addition, you ignore the fact that the official narrative is also a CT.

Maybe we are just dealing with a failure to communicate, whatever the cause may be. So I guess we'll just have to "agree to disagree".

Anyhow, I have no further questions for you.

Not sure how the Belgian government came into the conversation. I didn't mention it. Also think the GWOT went off the tracks some time ago. However, the "official narrative" is not a theory. We know who pulled that off.

I mentioned my country in an earlier post to you, but I guess you didn't read that far... Doesn't that just say it all. Hence: a failure to communicate. I also refered to the US government as YOUR government.

It's useless debating someone who only sees their own point of view. Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

soulwaxer

JohnAlexander

soulwaxer

JohnAlexander
reply to post by soulwaxer

and on the other hand you seem to be distrustful of anything that would incriminate your government.

I am actually quite distrustful of many things the USG has done. Like most Americans, I find the quality of our elected officials to be abysmal. I think several aspects are well out of control, from eavesdropping to the war on drugs, failure to hold banks and Wall Street accountable for the near collapse of the global economy and manyother things. It is not blind obedience to support the USG by any means. That said, having looked at the 9-11 CTs, they simply don't hold up

I fail to see what the Belgian government has to do with 9/11, nor where I alluded to anything that would or would not incriminate it. This tiny country is pretty much meaningless in the grand scheme of things and we are very much aware of that. What saddens me is that our government - along with the rest of European governments - blindly follows the US narrative on the 'War on Terror'. In the meantime, we are left having to take care of many of the refugees fleeing the war-torn countries in the Middle East and elsewhere.

When I ask your opinion on the official 9/11 narrative, you simply respond with your opinion on "the CTs" and how they don't hold up, i.e. you do not answer my question. I did not propose any specific CTs.
In addition, you ignore the fact that the official narrative is also a CT.

Maybe we are just dealing with a failure to communicate, whatever the cause may be. So I guess we'll just have to "agree to disagree".

Anyhow, I have no further questions for you.

Not sure how the Belgian government came into the conversation. I didn't mention it. Also think the GWOT went off the tracks some time ago. However, the "official narrative" is not a theory. We know who pulled that off.

I mentioned my country in an earlier post to you, but I guess you didn't read that far... Doesn't that just say it all. Hence: a failure to communicate. I also refered to the US government as YOUR government.

It's useless debating someone who only sees their own point of view. Goodbye.

SoulWaxer, think John Alexander's comments were geared towards the USG (United States Government). Pretty sure he has nothing against your beautiful Belgian country.

He is here so we can ask him questions on his point of view on matters he is familiar with. If he doesn't believe in CT, he has that right 100%. This thread IS about him by the way.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Knock knock ...anyone out there ? Looks around , place seems empty . I wonder what all the fuss was about . I missed it all .
So anyone tell me in summary what was MOST interesting and revealing in what took place here with John over 25 pages

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
dam just missed you...

ill ask anyway...

do you believe in the wake of 911 that we should immediately pull down all sky scrapers as they are obviously completely unsafe for people to work in or in fact even live near?

and...

should I continue my current career path as a demolition expert or should I save a lot of time and hard work and just buy a really hot flamethrower?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Anusuia
Knock knock ...anyone out there ? Looks around , place seems empty . I wonder what all the fuss was about . I missed it all .
So anyone tell me in summary what was MOST interesting and revealing in what took place here with John over 25 pages

Lol. Why should any1 give you a summary.
Stop being lazy and read the thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Anusuia

You should knock knock on your head. All thread is interesting. Who knows what is MOST interesting for you, and judging by your rude and childish response most interesting for you is new GTA so go play and leave this non-fuss thread.
edit on 2-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

crawdad1914

Welcome!

The chemtrail conspiracy theory, any truth to all that?

I find the chemtrail conspiracy to be nonsense. The USAF doesn't have sufficient aircraft to support current missions. If these chemtrails are poising people as claimed, where are the victims?

Follow the logistics and the whole CT falls apart.

what if the chemicals were added to the fuel???????????????????

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Hello John

ill keep this simple

are what we think are ETH really us from the future?????????

sorry one more uso whats your take on them are they both sides of the same coin UFO/USO

thanks for you time and effort

HOPE YOU DO COME BACK
edit on 2/10/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

ImpactoR
I don't know him but I read somewhere he may have been into the MiB stuff.

So my question is,

what do you know about MiB (man in black) stuff - are they real, is it just a myth of such people (sometimes government agents in black and some old 30s look, and sometimes even having non-human features or much different facial features - seen disappearing upward like in a ship, meaning some MiBs were considered ... alien). What is your stance on that, do you have any evidence for their existence or is the evidence you have the same as what everybody can find in public? ( i.e this is not enough evidence to claim such people exist)

Example of such a claim:
LINK
edit on 1-10-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

IMHO most of the MIB stories are myths. That said, there certainly have been some interesting accounts. I doubt that agents of the USG go around intimidating UFO witnesses. They are too busy in the real world.

So even though you know of interesting accounts you still doubt that they do intimidate witnesses.

I have got to be honest and say you sound like a disinfo agent and/or are way out of the loop on what has gone on over the years with the USG efforts to squelch first hand testimony. The efforts have been huge and it is their real world.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

corsair00
Last year, an episode of Jesse Ventura's 'Conspiracy Theory' aired which showed an interview between Ventura and yourself which highlighted Bigelow Aerospace, MUFON and Skinwalker Ranch. You admitted on the show that you were the one to help set up having FAA UFO reports sent directly to you. It was also revealed that Robert Bigelow has bought into MUFON, which is a public enterprise devoted to tracking UFO sightings. The question has hung in the air as to exactly why you and Bigelow are so interested in gathering and keeping this data private.

Recently, your friend, Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, has gone on the record to state that the source of the UFO sightings mentioned in your book 'UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, Realities' are of covert, top secret aircraft that just so happen to be in the classic design of "flying saucers". The same type of craft which are often sighted at places like Skinwalker Ranch - which is private land owned by Robert Bigelow, of Bigelow Aerospace.

Is it possible that there is a very good reason for the enigmatic secrecy, such as a genuine ET threat that you are protecting the public from finding out about and working on behind the scenes? A hint or clue will suffice.

After watching the Jesse Ventura episode, with Jesse interviewing you - after studying your body language, and manner in responding to Mr. Ventura, I now have my own opinions about you and what you are about.

I have no questions I would care to ask you, nor any further comments. I will leave this thread now.

Thank you Corsair

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

The most i got out of one of his answers to me was the one i asked about the Cash-Landrum case.He said the craft wasn't ours so i gather that surely it wasn't a craft the military knew about meaning a craft from another country so what am i left with,it was a actual UFO

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join