It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

scioto
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Thanks again for all your time.

You said
Think each person is on their own path.

is there away to gain clarity on that path by herbs, natural or chemical? And should ( and why??) the Gov stop them from pursuing such.
Sorry silly ?
I already know the answer. But ?

What enhancements along the path have you tried?

You're right, you know the answer. My techniques have been meditation and other mental procedures (like TMI when Bob was still with us). My wife likes ayahuaska. I stay away from using any of the drug approaches but have been present when she engages. Pretty powerful stuff, but you really need the right shaman! Things can get out of hand.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nanzan
Hello John. Shane from Canberra here.

In April 1966, Australia's - and possibly the world's - largest daylight mass-witness sighting (300+ people) of UFOs occurred over two schools on the outskirts of Melbourne. At least one of the UFOs was then witnessed on the ground for several minutes before taking off, silently, at speed. A large response resulted, involving police, fire brigade, ambulance, civil defence, Royal Australian Air Force, and others. Traces, in the form of circles in the grassy paddock, were found and examined.

Is it likely that US military personnel were involved in this response, given that it happened in Melbourne in 1966, and is it likely that the craft witnessed - classic metallic, disc shaped, silent, erratic but effortless flight - was some sort of early remote vehicle or drone technology?

Thank you.

Given the time frame I seriously doubt we had anything to do with it. What you describe was far beyond the state of the art at that point.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
Thanks a million Col Alexander for sharing your insight into the world with us and by allowing us to ask questions in this manner.

My question is - During your travels, has the topic of human origin ever come up? If so, are there any parallels that play along the lines of Adam and Eve? If not and it did, what is the oddest story you heard?

Thank you,

Chuck

Most societies have creation mythologies. I'm not sure which would be the oddest. Of course I'm well aware of those who believe we were seeded t by "them" or at least interacted with in some manner.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

wutz4tom

Hello Mr. Alexander Thanks again for these days spent with us. I have a question from early on yesterday that got overlooked that I would like to run by once again. Hope you don't mind..

Do you have any reason to believe that humans have far more physic abilities than they are aware?

Finally, Is it possible that our lack of Psychic/telepathic experience is the only factor that stands in the way of humans making contact with non-earth visitation?

Thank you Sir and Enjoy your visit!
Sorry, Seems you are on your way out. Maybe catch you when on with Art Bell
Tom
edit on 1-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

Short answer to the first question is yes. I think we are encumbered by the mechanistic worldview and probably train psi capabilities out of our young. That is not true for all societies.

The second answer will be no. There have been reports of contact between humans and sentient non-humans throughout recorded history - so obvious our lack of capability has not stopped that from occurring.

Well that's assuming those who have made contact didn't have psi abilities. Can you point to a specific case, to your knowledge, where contact was made and no psi abilities exist? Or are you just speculating that out of the countless human to non-human sentient contacts, there had to be a couple where there were no psi abilities based on odds?
edit on 1-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hi John,

Great thread!

I was wondering if you have ever met anyone involved in the Collins Elite?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh hey!

I thought of a good one for you Colonel: how about the "Cauldrons" that are said to be found near the Taiga river in Siberia in the region called "The Valley of Death"?

The Siberian taiga is a vast stretch of mainly barren coniferous forest as unspoiled and unexplored as the Amazon jungle, and more than 100,000 sq km in western Yakutia are completely uninhabited. Devoid of any sort of trails, the terrain is mostly thick forest, full of uprooted trees, sprawling swamps and swarms of mosquitoes.

Local traditions record that lone hunters from the nomadic Evenks and other Yakutians who wander into these weird valleys - there could be more than one - have described odd hemispherical 'iron houses' (kheldyu) that protrude from the perpetually frozen ground. These smooth, reddish formations often have an opening at the top, with a winding stairwell leading down to a circular gallery with numerous 'metal' rooms.

www.forteantimes.com...

Have you run in to any stories about these during your excursions?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You gave John of God a pretty good review. I, too, know some folk that have been to meet him more than once and they remain impressed as well.

What's your take on spirit guides as John of God (João Teixeira de Faria) consults them:

De Faria says he was told by his spirit guides that he must expand his work to reach more people…

John of God

Could spirit guides, if they exist, be of the same non-human intelligence behind the UFO phenomenon? I mean is there anything you've come across that would tend to negate that they might be of the same "family" so-to-speak?

Have any of the more adept Shaman you've met commented on that?

Thanks.

edit on 1-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

My wife likes ayahuaska. I stay away from using any of the drug approaches but have been present when she engages. Pretty powerful stuff, but you really need the right shaman! Things can get out of hand.

That was compelling. Would you make a distinction between drug induced "seizures" and actual visitation?

Just zeroing in on what was meant by "get out of hand" (without the right shaman).

If you feel so inclined to share.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello John and welcome to ATS,

I have to say I am very intrigued to read up on your travels, and the things that seemed to defy all logic.

Now to my question.

I had a life changing experience that left me searching for many answers continually for 3 decades. I had what was called an involuntary OBE, or out of body experience. At the time I didn't know what to call it, but after searching I found a new chapter in my life.

What is your experience and understanding of OBE's?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thank you for your time Colonel I hope you enjoy your time on ATS.
I note that you are reserved in making any statements with regard to UFOs...and that in response to a direct question like "Are they visitors from another planet?" you seem to say "Its more complicated than that" correct me if i'm wrong. You seem fairly certain that a Shamanic interaction that you were involved with had a high degree of strangeness. Have you a theory or a rough rule of thumb idea of what causes the reported anomalies?. If so would you say the anomalies are place specific?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I always seem to be late to the party.

Hi John B

What do you think about the possibility that many of these UFOs spotted are plasma life forms that share our biosphere with us.

That would explain why these sightings have been reported throughout the centuries.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

JohnAlexander

wutz4tom

Hello Mr. Alexander Thanks again for these days spent with us. I have a question from early on yesterday that got overlooked that I would like to run by once again. Hope you don't mind..

Do you have any reason to believe that humans have far more physic abilities than they are aware?

Finally, Is it possible that our lack of Psychic/telepathic experience is the only factor that stands in the way of humans making contact with non-earth visitation?

Thank you Sir and Enjoy your visit!
Sorry, Seems you are on your way out. Maybe catch you when on with Art Bell
Tom
edit on 1-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

Short answer to the first question is yes. I think we are encumbered by the mechanistic worldview and probably train psi capabilities out of our young. That is not true for all societies.

The second answer will be no. There have been reports of contact between humans and sentient non-humans throughout recorded history - so obvious our lack of capability has not stopped that from occurring.

Well that's assuming those who have made contact didn't have psi abilities. Can you point to a specific case, to your knowledge, where contact was made and no psi abilities exist? Or are you just speculating that out of the countless human to non-human sentient contacts, there had to be a couple where there were no psi abilities based on odds?
edit on 1-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

The abductee literature is filled with cases of unwanted contact. Most of the old "contactees" did not initiate the encounters by their claims.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Choppsmcfame
Hi John,

Great thread!

I was wondering if you have ever met anyone involved in the Collins Elite?

Have no idea what you are referring to.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Have you run in to any stories about these during your excursions?

Sorry, but no

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mr. Alexander, thank you so much for your time. One more question that I hope wasn't already asked. (I read through the thread but goodness, it's long -- you must be exhausted!) Anyway, you've said that you believe in an afterlife and you believe in God. Do you believe in Satan or some kind of evil being or beings? 'Ever encountered such a thing?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Could spirit guides, if they exist, be of the same non-human intelligence behind the UFO phenomenon? I mean is there anything you've come across that would tend to negate that they might be of the same "family" so-to-speak?

There are many possibilities. That is why I have been calling for a "Step Back" so all the data can be displayed

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

intrptr

My wife likes ayahuaska. I stay away from using any of the drug approaches but have been present when she engages. Pretty powerful stuff, but you really need the right shaman! Things can get out of hand.

That was compelling. Would you make a distinction between drug induced "seizures" and actual visitation?

Just zeroing in on what was meant by "get out of hand" (without the right shaman).

If you feel so inclined to share.

I was not talking about seizures, though they could occur. In fact, a few deaths have been reported as there are few quality controls on ayahuaska - that why I urge anyone involved to know the shaman. The getting out of hand mentioned really had to do with some sever psychological issues that often come up.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Realtruth
Hello John and welcome to ATS,

I have to say I am very intrigued to read up on your travels, and the things that seemed to defy all logic.

Now to my question.

I had a life changing experience that left me searching for many answers continually for 3 decades. I had what was called an involuntary OBE, or out of body experience. At the time I didn't know what to call it, but after searching I found a new chapter in my life.

What is your experience and understanding of OBE's?

Not enough time to cover that here. Recommend you read some of the books on the topic. Have recommended Proof of Heaven here. You might also look for books by Melvin Morse, King Ring, Bruce Greyson and go to the IANDS web site for info and contacts.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

anonentity

Thank you for your time Colonel I hope you enjoy your time on ATS.
I note that you are reserved in making any statements with regard to UFOs...and that in response to a direct question like "Are they visitors from another planet?" you seem to say "Its more complicated than that" correct me if i'm wrong. You seem fairly certain that a Shamanic interaction that you were involved with had a high degree of strangeness. Have you a theory or a rough rule of thumb idea of what causes the reported anomalies?. If so would you say the anomalies are place specific?

There are certainly reports of concentrated activity - such as Skinwalker Ranch and Gulf Breeze, Fl. However, even there they seem to wax and wane rather than happen consistently. Your basic assumption seem about right.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

poet1b

I always seem to be late to the party.

Hi John B

What do you think about the possibility that many of these UFOs spotted are plasma life forms that share our biosphere with us.

That would explain why these sightings have been reported throughout the centuries.

I've read Trever James Constable too. In fact I met him. Don't know what to make of that, but his orgone energy research was extremely interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join