It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dr. Alexander,

Does Neuro Linguistic programming have anything to do with the dissemination of information about anomalous events by tptb? I seem to detect plenty of NLP when it concerns material they had rather not discuss.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not sure if you are still responding, or thread has been ended, if not:

Colonel Alexander, Thank you for your time and many thoughtful responses. As former military myself, I realize there are just some topics that due to the level of security clearance and signature of behavior may restrict you in commenting.

However, I would be curious in your impression, thoughts and legitimacy of the following quote and its' integrity? Thank you very much!! If you cannot comment, please just say so (meaning your government clearance prohibits you from commenting)

Do you have any comments or thoughts on this comment from former Astronaut Edgar Mitchell? Thank you very much!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is it true that those who remember their NDE are more likely to be cured ?

Does the govt or secret govt know about the reality of remote viewing and nde?

Are you aware of any experiments done with OBEs or NDE,s in the military or space programs?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

Have never hear about operation High Jump.

Really don't know what to make of this AMA session, seems like Alexander & his friend Aquino are at odds with what they know, believe they know or what they are told to say.
Not knowing about high jump is surprising even a quick google and john could of assessed the case or asked one of his insider sources for info but nothing?

Seems more like a psyops on the members of ATS to get our perspective rather than get answers from a guy who has spent his life in secret programmes.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

i feel the exact same way,in some reports i read it refers Mr Alexander to being part of the NSA,also connects his name to the Aviary group.- PENGUIN: John Alexander, Ph.D. in Death Sciences [Thanatology], Col., ("Ret."), U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), which is undoubtedly his military cover for the National Security Agency (NSA). Colonel Alexander is director of the Non-Lethal (sic) Weapons Department, Los Alamos National Laboratory [LANL], and has been reportedly involved in counter-intelligence remote-viewing, psychic-warfare, psychotronic and mind-control projects with military/security applications, while maintaining the cover of nonlethal military/crowd control physical-countermeasures research. Dr. Alexander has been serving as a Board Member, (along with INSCOM General Al Stubblebine and INSCOM Major Ed Dames), of PSI-Tech Corporation, involved in proprietary remote-viewing projects for hire.Also this Col. Alexander is head of the Aviary, and that the Aviary is headquartered at Los Alamos, NM. I can't claim this is true,but that is some of the stuff i've been coming up with in doing research

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Exactly ! May I point you in the direction of "The GUT" and his thread " the MIB men in black opps " for just how deep the rabbit hole goes with the aviary characters and there psyops.
J Alexander is a master of deception, it was and still is his job to keep the public guessing about all things concerning "HIGH STRANGENESS" IMO.

You will find a very alarming trend that no serious UFO researcher has yet avoided and this shady outfit the aviary are responsible.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

been reading up on that thread also,also i find it strange that people who have came out with some maybe truths end up dead William Cooper ,Phil Schneider for two that i know of also Forrestal,if you look on page 28 on the thread, i asked Mr.Alexander about the secure base where a alien being was being kept,about 90 miles from Los Alamos Laboratories you will see his answer

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

JohnAlexander
...As for big tri's, I recommend Dave Mahler's new book on the topic. I did a foreword for him. Given the length of time they have been around (before modern aviation) that sort of eliminates humans.

Here is the book:

Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation
www.amazon.com...

(post by HooHaa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

HooHaa
I wasn't feeling the love during this session of AMA.. His answers were short, curt or referred you to a book of his or a coming book of his.. I just got a bad vibe from this dude..

Agreed!!!

However, I will say, he has responded to many, many questions more than I have seen most. Although his answers may not have been what we wanted to hear, or incomplete in some way....by his referring us to material that he has taken the time to research.....puts the burden on us if we really are truly interested.....at least he has given us references/sources to research and learn. Anyway....for me, I still come away just a bit unsatisfied, but that is more on my own expectations....He has been professional and has just told us his feelings and experiences.

Peace!!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is other individuals who claim to be ET contactees or worked in underground facilities that have claims similar in nature of those of William Cooper and Phil Shneider like Bob Lazar , if one is to believe that they both were assasinated because they were disclosing some truths that USG want to keep secret don't you think that it was done when it was late and after they talked in public ?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by elyaeno

wouldn't it also be funny that a lot of people that have knowledge would end up dead,now that would cause a bigger problem for people who are determine to keep everything buried,so what do you do? you call them crack pots,anti government, delusional,discredit them in any possible way so people don't believe them.You don't always have to kill someone physically,just make believe these people don't know what the he''' they are talking about is what they are putting out now

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What is this???:

An "electrostatic plasma ball" object type:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The individuals who disclose information that suppose to be supressed from public already cause a problem of trust to the groups who want it to be secret, how do they determine if there are or there isn't other individuals with intentions to disclose what must be kept secret ?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

JohnAlexander

uforn

JohnAlexander

Throughout the USG, just as in the civilian world, there are a significant number of people who have seen UFOs or had what they believe to be alien encounters. This is a key issue in my book regarding the difference between personal beliefs and institutional responsibilities. That said, I've noted that several POTUS have already said UFOs are real. I'm wondering how many times that needs to be said before the true believers (Steve's) acknowledge that disclosure has happened.

Dear Sir, I don't think people need any confirmation by POTUS or Gov to know for a fact that UFO's exist, what everyone wants in terms of Disclosure is for Governments to admit and say yes Aliens are real and they have been visiting us for centuries here is the evidence.

We all know that will never happen tho.

That UFOs are real is a reasonable assertion for anyone, including POTUS. Suh a statement by them is significant since many people do NOT believe UFOs exist. As for alien encounters, that is conjecture on the part of many. The reason that it will not be stated is that there is little evidence to support that statement.

So, are you saying that yes UFO's, as in machines, are and have been in our skies and have landed, but the alien "Being" is a separate issue? Are you inferring that craft and beings are two separate issues? If so, wouldn't that infer that the UFO Machines are remote controlled by something, someone, "Out There"? And if it is two separate issues, why?, based on your experience.
From your introduction, I gather that you don't have to rely on book sales to survive...so why not answer a few questions a bit more specifically here on ATS? If you are still responding, many thanks for you answers.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

How can i help you?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
Mr Alexander,

If I may, another question if you are still taking them.

My question (it is a crazy one) - From all of your research, can one speculate that the UFOs and supposed Aliens are actually us? Since their tech is hundreds of years beyond ours, that maybe it's because they are from hundreds of years into our future?

Thank you for your time.

Chuck

edit on 4-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: grammar

edit on 4-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: Grammar not grammer...

There is not a lot of evidence that their technology is hundreds of years ahead of ours. In fact, many reports of "advanced technology" have come into fruitition within a short time of the report. I have often heard the "future us" scenario. That doesn't seem logical as they should be able to either better assist us, or own the planet.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
hey john , what do you think of the AWARE project by Sam Parnia, and other experiments trying to prove OBE NDE reality.
Do you think they will be successful ,
Is there a coverup of spiritual reality. ?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Sir,

Thank you for your response and time. I look forward to reading your book: UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities.

Thank you,

Chuck

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join