It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

I am disappointed, however, that you seemed to totally sidestep the excellent, timely, and pertinent questions by 727Sky:

Did not think I was side-stepping as I have written a considerable amount on the topic, and plan to do more in the near future - probably in my HP blog. The convergence of activities has serious consequences, but I don't see that as some centralized CT, but more of a matter of natural coalescence of activities. The extension of threats previously believed to be external to the US, now confronting LEAs here. The firepower available to common criminals, especially those related to gangs, drugs cartels, and organized crime have brought about a ramping up LEA capabilities. Lost along the way is the mission to Serve and Protect the average citizen who never encounters those elements. I don't think that FEMA is suddenly going to be opening prison camps or a massive use of force to crack down on civil liberties. In fact, those are more at risk from slow erosion, than direct confrontation

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Was the Batman shooting (2012, Aurora)* a product of a mind control programme? Why I ask is mainly due to mr. Holmes apparent drugged and confused demeanor in court. And of course the dodgy and sketchy details of the shooting in general.

Subsequently, are there current mind control programmes at play at the moment? Such as the MK-Ultra programme of the 50s - 60s?

* and other public mass shootings for that matter. Many of the current ones are very sketchy and very very strange, including the last one in Washington.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Mr. Alexander,

With your background and knowledge of NBC weapons (Nuke, Bio, Chem for those reading unfamiliar) perhaps you can give me some insight into what the future of unconventional/ conventional weapons will look like.

I am particularly curious if you would happen to know if there is or has been any research involving designer Bio weapons that attack only organisms with a certain ( or 100%) genetic make up?

For example say I wanted to eliminate a terror leader or king of country or whoever all that would be required is a sufficient sample of said persons dna and at that point this designer weapon could be procured and delivered over a wide ranging area, only effecting the intended target. I do understand the current logistical implications especially in the on the ground intel and also costs associated with something like this. This is why I am curious as to this being a possible future of these types of weapons, especially seeing it as I do when the government wants war or someone dead apparently cost is not an issue anyways. Thank you for your time, contributions, service and being on ATS!

Semper Fi

B-man

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Hello Mr. Alexander Thanks again for these days spent with us. I have a question from early on yesterday that got overlooked that I would like to run by once again. Hope you don't mind..

Do you have any reason to believe that humans have far more physic abilities than they are aware?

Finally, Is it possible that our lack of Psychic/telepathic experience is the only factor that stands in the way of humans making contact with non-earth visitation?

Thank you Sir and Enjoy your visit!
Sorry, Seems you are on your way out. Maybe catch you when on with Art Bell
Tom
edit on 1-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

scioto
Bon appétit . Good reply

I would like to know what mystery you are pursing, at this time? What keeps you awake at nite?
And most of all I ask what answers have you found? Have you found any answers?

Sorry to many ? Couldn't help it

No single mysteries. Have on I can't go into now because I need to protect privacy of those involved. If we get unusual results of merit, they will be published. as for the night, I do have some insomnia, though I've always been an owl (and unfortunately living in a world run by larks)

Wish I could address the "answers" question more clearly. Certainly have come up with a lot of interesting data along the way. Think each person is on their own path. In the book I did include my "law of appropriate complexity" which suggest we each get presented with things to learn, and just as you're about to get that all figured out, you learn there is an entire new order of complexity. Thus you must start all over again. Karmic Wheel - maybe.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Alan watt talks about the cosmic joker in a few lectures

This does seem to be a common theme. In the book I addressed this as a "precognitive sentient phenomena,"

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Brotherman
Mr. Alexander,

With your background and knowledge of NBC weapons (Nuke, Bio, Chem for those reading unfamiliar) perhaps you can give me some insight into what the future of unconventional/ conventional weapons will look like.

I am particularly curious if you would happen to know if there is or has been any research involving designer Bio weapons that attack only organisms with a certain ( or 100%) genetic make up?

For example say I wanted to eliminate a terror leader or king of country or whoever all that would be required is a sufficient sample of said persons dna and at that point this designer weapon could be procured and delivered over a wide ranging area, only effecting the intended target. I do understand the current logistical implications especially in the on the ground intel and also costs associated with something like this. This is why I am curious as to this being a possible future of these types of weapons, especially seeing it as I do when the government wants war or someone dead apparently cost is not an issue anyways. Thank you for your time, contributions, service and being on ATS!

Semper Fi

B-man

Genetically targeted bio-weapons have certainly be postulated and probable are possible. Of great concern should be how they might be used. Here I'd be more concerned about a non-governmental agency (or even super-empowered individual). The potential for unintended consequences is enormous and they would really open Pandora's box to a degree not seen before.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

wutz4tom

Hello Mr. Alexander Thanks again for these days spent with us. I have a question from early on yesterday that got overlooked that I would like to run by once again. Hope you don't mind..

Do you have any reason to believe that humans have far more physic abilities than they are aware?

Finally, Is it possible that our lack of Psychic/telepathic experience is the only factor that stands in the way of humans making contact with non-earth visitation?

Thank you Sir and Enjoy your visit!
Sorry, Seems you are on your way out. Maybe catch you when on with Art Bell
Tom
edit on 1-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

Short answer to the first question is yes. I think we are encumbered by the mechanistic worldview and probably train psi capabilities out of our young. That is not true for all societies.

The second answer will be no. There have been reports of contact between humans and sentient non-humans throughout recorded history - so obvious our lack of capability has not stopped that from occurring.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

Brotherman
Mr. Alexander,

Semper Fi

B-man

Genetically targeted bio-weapons have certainly be postulated and probable are possible. Of great concern should be how they might be used. Here I'd be more concerned about a non-governmental agency (or even super-empowered individual). The potential for unintended consequences is enormous and they would really open Pandora's box to a degree not seen before.

Thank you for your response, is this the same not true though with missing or unaccounted for former Soviet nukes or any type of nuke? I am of the belief that Pandoras box is already open all I have to do is look at the world around me Fukashima, wars with no end, political scandal and madness, economic crisis on the brink, etc why not just open the box and dump it out on top of the other mess? In regards to my question as far as how it used, I was thinking delivery via local water supply or aerosol with the intent of assassination drones seem to be the "in thing" today anyways.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi John,

First of all, welcome to ATS!

Second: I was wondering - what was your weirdest or most unusual case that you experienced to date?

-fossilera

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hello Col.
I read In Ms L Howe's book about how an A team had a contact with an landed UFO and occupants .Was there any scuttlebutt about what one should do if that happened? Evidently a younger guy popped one of the "tourists" with an FAL and was slapped for his mistake. They didn't kill him so I would take that as benevolence (I hope)
The leader was shaken no doubt.
How do the elites handle anamolous contacts?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Pleasure to meet you Colonel...............!
Im up to 17 pages and nobody has asked about the crop circles......
Have you studied this phenomena?
Can you make any speculations?
Do you consider them genuine communications? (from whatever wherever)
There are some credible people who are studying them, and have some interesting u tube docs.....
Do you think they may represent another consciouness making contact?
or is it our own deep mental processes which make them?
ie...collective consciousness?
Thanks for considering these qustions....................stirling

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Thanks again for all your time.

You said
Think each person is on their own path.

is there away to gain clarity on that path by herbs, natural or chemical? And should ( and why??) the Gov stop them from pursuing such.
Sorry silly ?
I already know the answer. But ?

What enhancements along the path have you tried?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello John. Shane from Canberra here.

In April 1966, Australia's - and possibly the world's - largest daylight mass-witness sighting (300+ people) of UFOs occurred over two schools on the outskirts of Melbourne. At least one of the UFOs was then witnessed on the ground for several minutes before taking off, silently, at speed. A large response resulted, involving police, fire brigade, ambulance, civil defence, Royal Australian Air Force, and others. Traces, in the form of circles in the grassy paddock, were found and examined.

Is it likely that US military personnel were involved in this response, given that it happened in Melbourne in 1966, and is it likely that the craft witnessed - classic metallic, disc shaped, silent, erratic but effortless flight - was some sort of early remote vehicle or drone technology?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

JohnAlexander
reply to post by CitizenJack

Alan watt talks about the cosmic joker in a few lectures

This does seem to be a common theme. In the book I addressed this as a "precognitive sentient phenomena,"

I looked up this paticular phrase and read and article that you did back in Feb, 2011. Very interesting term and it suits my curiosity. And it actually leaves me satisfied . I would like to thank you very much for your time and response.

Im glad you came to our corner of the rabbit hole and have been humbled by your exchanges.
This is not a question for you perse but, you said we have been asking the wrong questions about ufos and similar phenomena. I actually agree. Perhaps the more correct question would be, What are they trying to show/tell (communicate?) to us??
edit on 1-10-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thanks a million Col Alexander for sharing your insight into the world with us and by allowing us to ask questions in this manner.

My question is - During your travels, has the topic of human origin ever come up? If so, are there any parallels that play along the lines of Adam and Eve? If not and it did, what is the oddest story you heard?

Thank you,

Chuck

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

exiteternity
Was the Batman shooting (2012, Aurora)* a product of a mind control programme? Why I ask is mainly due to mr. Holmes apparent drugged and confused demeanor in court. And of course the dodgy and sketchy details of the shooting in general.

Subsequently, are there current mind control programmes at play at the moment? Such as the MK-Ultra programme of the 50s - 60s?

* and other public mass shootings for that matter. Many of the current ones are very sketchy and very very strange, including the last one in Washington.

There are a lot of crazy folks out there! A low estimate is that 0.5 percent of the population meet the requirements to be diagnosed as schizophrenic. They may not sound like much, but it means in the U.S. alone that would be more than 1.5 million people. As I have pointed out to others, If the USG had perfected mind control, there are many more lucrative targets than the nuts that randomly shoot people. In this case, crazy wins the debate.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Brotherman

JohnAlexander

Brotherman
Mr. Alexander,

Semper Fi

B-man

Thank you for your response, is this the same not true though with missing or unaccounted for former Soviet nukes or any type of nuke? I am of the belief that Pandoras box is already open all I have to do is look at the world around me Fukashima, wars with no end, political scandal and madness, economic crisis on the brink, etc why not just open the box and dump it out on top of the other mess? In regards to my question as far as how it used, I was thinking delivery via local water supply or aerosol with the intent of assassination drones seem to be the "in thing" today anyways.

It is true there are many bad things to worry about. Think the genetically targeted bio-weapons would be order of mess as they don't necessarily have mass effects.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
Hello Col.
I read In Ms L Howe's book about how an A team had a contact with an landed UFO and occupants .Was there any scuttlebutt about what one should do if that happened? Evidently a younger guy popped one of the "tourists" with an FAL and was slapped for his mistake. They didn't kill him so I would take that as benevolence (I hope)
The leader was shaken no doubt.
How do the elites handle anamolous contacts?

I put little faith in that scenario.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

stirling
Pleasure to meet you Colonel...............!
Im up to 17 pages and nobody has asked about the crop circles......
Have you studied this phenomena?
Can you make any speculations?
Do you consider them genuine communications? (from whatever wherever)
There are some credible people who are studying them, and have some interesting u tube docs.....
Do you think they may represent another consciouness making contact?
or is it our own deep mental processes which make them?
ie...collective consciousness?
Thanks for considering these qustions....................stirling

Crop circles are an interesting phenomenon, but also plagued by hoaxes. Unfortunately many of the "experts" are not as accomplished as you are led to believe. Have no idea what is behind the real ones, or what they mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join