It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creatures With Glowing, Red Eyes!!

page: 3&mem=
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi OP,

If you're up to hearing one eyewitness account of such creatures with Red Glowing eyes, then you can read my accounts of such a sighting found here, in several instances. It was autumn of 2007 and fortunately I have never had anything akin to this experience since, and hope to never again encounter such a beast.

Links to my various accounts of this experience in the ATS forums

Since this event, I have learned that although it seemed impossible and even against nature that eyes could emit light, that there are indeed creatures, reptilian or arachnid in nature, whose eyes are known to emit light. We are mostly accustomed to contemplating mammals, which makes it seem so very eerie and supernatural, when in fact luminous eyes could be merely an ordinary expression of another species' genetics.

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thank you for linking your experiencs, Getsmart.

I'll have to read over it tomorrow. I'm getting ready for work now. I look forward to it. Sounds interesting!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi guys !

Just to bring to you another red eyes case, the Varginha's Case (already discussed here in ATS). Not so tall creatures, but through the reports these creatures also had big red eyes.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

All I know is that it was glowing red piercing eyes looking at us through long grassy field. I cannot say the size as it looked like it was hovering still gives me chills to this day. It was pitch black and we just saw floating red eyes hang on if memory serves me we also heard a growling yes I remember now OMG!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by HooHaa

I've read a bunch of stories on ATS and other places where people see something in their home with red eyes.
That's spooky.

Poor guy. I know how it feels when no one will believe what you are saying because you're a child, and you know it's real. I'm sure he must have felt quite alone, as I did.

It's not always the imagination.

edit on 9/29/2013 by sled735 because: change wording

I also saw a floating skeleton head going past my door when I was little and it looked at me with red eyes. I went under my quilt after that lol shaking and sweating
edit on 29/9/2013 by Sk8ergrl because: spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think it's interesting to note that Owl eyes have a red shine, that could account for the height. It didn't occur to me until MuzzleBreak said it, but I think I remember hearing it somewhere. Not saying these things aren't something else entirely but it seems like (as someone else said also) if there were large creatures stalking people in the woods that we'd have more hard facts about them. I dunno though, I've never seen any red eyes that I can think of except for the reflection off this weird white cat with blue eyes that my family had when I was younger.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bigfoot or Dogman....both have been seen in conjunction of UFO sightings.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Lol, got a big laugh out of that Brazilian military guy that was nonchalantly claiming what the witnesses saw was an injured dwarf that just happened to be out that night with other dwarves also running around.. ( from vid posted a bit earlier), Hilarious..
edit on 29-9-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
While I've never really heard of the "glowing red eyes" thing being compared to Bigfoot or werewolves, there's obviously all the cartoons and movies and stuff where the "monsters" are hiding out in the woods and their eyes are glowing in the bushes.

But I have actually had a few strange experiences with "shadow people" or whatever the things are - the first time was when I was a little kid, and it didn't look like a person at all, it looked like a cat.

At the time, I was afraid of the dark like most little kids are, so I used to fall asleep with my closet door wide open and the light on - staring straight into it. Then one night, something very strange happened. I saw this black cat with bright red eyes standing in there staring straight at me.

At the time, we had a cat named Smokey that used to love hiding in the closet, it would run in there and sleep on top of boxes and other stuff a lot - so when I saw this thing I immediately thought that's what it was, and I started yelling at it to try and get it to jump out of the closet.

Then it started hissing at me, so I yelled some more. This went on for a little while - who knows how long, then out of nowhere this thing jumped straight at me, flew over my head, under the top bunk (I had bunk beds and was on the bottom bed), then hit the bedroom wall beside me and slid straight down it under my bed - exactly like a shadow moving really fast. But, yea.. I never saw a shadow with bright red eyes that hissed at me over and over again before...

Obviously I went running out of my bedroom screaming at the top of my lungs and my parents just did the typical "You just had a nightmare, go back to bed" scenario. However, other very strange things happened to both me and my sister in that same house later on that I won't get into, because it didn't involve anything with bright red eyes; it was more like a "poltergeist" or something along those lines.

In fact, the experiences I had in that house freaked me out so much that as I grew older I used to drive past the place every now and then just to check it out, and it always gave off a weird feeling - don't know how else to explain it. Even when I'd show the place to some random person they'd tell me how it looked "creepy". The room where my sister and I had the "poltergeist" experience always looked like there was and outline of a man standing in the window looking out of it. Then one day several years later my parents told me there was a fire in the house, and oddly enough the fire was in that same room - just a coincidence I guess, right?

A much more recent experience I had with these shadow things I posted on the forums here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I did NOT see any red eyes that time, and I thankfully haven't seen anything since.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Time2Think because: typos

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

GreyBigHead
Hi guys !

Just to bring to you another red eyes case, the Varginha's Case (already discussed here in ATS). Not so tall creatures, but through the reports these creatures also had big red eyes.

Peace.

Kind sir, may I please get a link to the ATS thread of the case you mentioned? I'm trying to find it, but searching for it on an iPad is being a little bit hard.

The idea of seeing red eyes in the dark has always terrified me. I remember one time when I was little my mom was watching a show in which they "filmed" a goatsucker... It had red eyes and was walking around. I didn't get any sleep that night.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've seen plenty of every day people with glowing red eyes.

Im not too worried

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

A few days ago before this thread appeared, I mentioned on a thread about the fact that in the early growth days of the Sasquatch saga that those creatures were frequently report as having glowing red eyes. Not only that, they seemed to have the ability to disappear when in the presence of humans. And they were frequently reported with landed UFOs in the vicinity. I recall once instance where the creature carried a glowing rod. For some reason, we don't hear stories such as those these days.

There have been many theories over the decades about the creatures. By and large, the general thought seems to not place them above humans in terms of intelligence--a mistake, I believe. I suppose that is because they resemble some of the great apes, which, despite what Science tells us, suggests a pre-human species of (obviously?) lower intelligence. --After all, why would smart creatures still be running around in the woods and not wanting a new Lexis?

While I know that UFOs exist and believe Sasquatch creatures also exist, I'm not convinced that there is a direct connection. But maybe an indirect connection? As an admitted UFO abductee, I know that the ETs are involved in some heavy-duty work here on the planet. Perhaps the Sasquatch creatures are on their list of species to plant or protect so as to inherent the earth once we mere humans annihilate ourselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I can recall 3 creatures with red glowing eyes:
1. The Mothman.
2. Chupacabra.
3. A possible Alien that was seen on the east cost of USA, during the 1950's.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cricious

Here it is, my friend.

Varginha's Case

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

sled735
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Yes, there are many animals that have red eyes at night... but are they seven feet tall?

Only large Deer's and Moose's..
But those have green eye-reflections.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Links to video here, free and full episode..

www.movie1k.net...
edit on 30-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Two glowing red eyes seen for me... one behind a grate in an air duct of a "disturbed" house after scuttling noises were heard... very Lovecraftian ...but happened, at least from my perspective, and they were sure bigger than a rat's eyes!

And the other was on top of a stone dam in a desert canyon stream seen with a large group of folks on a night hike... one brave (foolish) soul climbed up to get a closer look... and came running back begging us to leave and when the group hysteria ebbed about a mile away, would not talk about what he had seen.

So maybe a mountain lion or something prosaic, but there was NO ambient reflective light... the dam was below the hilltop that cut off the distant city light and it was a cloudy, moonless night.

The thing on the dam looked like someone holding two cigars with the glowing tips at eye level, except slightly more oval, or cat-eye looking, and they blinked and looked to the side a couple times. The next day I went up to see the area where it was and it was muddy and full of underbrush... and there were no tracks left by anything bigger than a sparrow.

Who knows...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Ever see a moose at night? Glowing red eyes, I # you not. Scary as hell, especially when you see it in the middle of the road ahead of you lol.
edit on Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:45:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My friend that gives me guitar lessons every now and then told me about what happened while he was in a coma. He was in a coma for three months and the story about a being with glowing red eyes has stood out the most to me. The story goes like this:

"I was in a huge city, something like New York, with only myself. I looked at my body and noticed it definitely looked like me. There was one car up ahead which I got into and sat in the drivers seat. This city and car was beautiful, nothing like I've ever seen before. I was wondering "What am I doing here?" I looked off toward the end of the street and saw a black being with red eyes, it was about 7-8 ft tall, slightly floating in the air. It told me in a loud voice, "Welcome, I will be your chauffeur." It stood in front of the car and that is all I remember."

My grandpa also told me about a "black smoke" that he saw in his room late at night recently.
edit on 30-9-2013 by SecretsOfMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join