It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creatures With Glowing, Red Eyes!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

The Hound of the Baskervilles? Yes, that's probably what it was describing, I've read that book.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2014 by TheNewZealander because: I no longer want to share

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewZealander

Ah, come on Z!! I see you're new here. Welcome to ATS.
You don't have to worry about your post. We are a very mixed breed of people here. We all "speak our mind" on our beliefs, experiences, etc.

We won't bite, as long as you have a thick skin.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
sir I am actually replying to an old post trying to get in touch with a seekerlou about a reply he gave u on the subject u encountered with a cloaking type device he replied telling u about a cna which was my wife at the time talking about me shooting a creature and tracking it if there is anyway u can help sir it would be greatly appreciated

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jasonfra0388

Who are you asking Jason?

I'm the OP, but I don't see a post by anyone named seekerlou on this thread.

I'll go look in the members page for you and do a search. If I find him, I'll post to let you know.

New members have to post 20 replies before they can use the message service, so go make some small replies in other threads so you can message this person you are seeking.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Sorry Jason; no one by that name shows as a member here on ATS. A lot of people have left over the past couple of years. Some come back using different names and avatars, but that doesn't help us, does it?

Are you sure you have the name spelled correctly?

Do you recall the thread where you saw his reply? If so, go there, and if he is still a member, his avatar should still be active. If he has left, the avatar will be gone, showing only his name at the top.

Once you get 20 replies in, send him a personal message.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
hey sir I apologize it wasn't this thread and I'm new here so was just trying to get in contact the thread is I team strange circumstances surround park disappearances and yes sir it was seekerlou it's on the 3rd or 4th page when u mention something with a cloaking type device his response was telling a story he heard from my wife at the time she was a cna who cared for his mother sir

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It talked about a creature in monteagle tn behind the truck stop and some very frightening events that occurred with it

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jasonfra0388
hey sir I apologize it wasn't this thread and I'm new here so was just trying to get in contact the thread is I team strange circumstances surround park disappearances and yes sir it was seekerlou it's on the 3rd or 4th page when u mention something with a cloaking type device his response was telling a story he heard from my wife at the time she was a cna who cared for his mother sir

You are talking about THIS THREAD

I'm sorry, but your friend, SeekerLou, is no longer a member here.

edit on 4/17/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Red eyes..

I hunt and was scared pooless by red eyes in the dark a few times.... OWLS. Theyre freaky anyway, but their eyeshine is red. There are a few animals with red eyeshine.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm having similar events currently at my new residence after my house burnt in monteagle I currently reside is Tracy city tn I was just trying to contact u cause I couldn't directly by message so I seen this thread the creature i dealt with and possibly am dealing with now had glowing eyes but more like a glare cause I hit it with a flashlight and it glared green the go to the 4th or 5th page and I have a response accidentally editted into his post sir sir u can read all of those tells a part of the experiences

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well crap I figured that the post was old and i figured it was a long shot

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
These days flashlights show green on deer eyes.....used to be blue green

With coyotes and bobcats yellow....

Raccoons blue to the max and rabbits pink

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
And yes sir it was that thread u can go to the last couple of pages it has his post and my accidental edit and a couple more posts of mine explaining SOME of these events

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
and yes sir I'm very aware of that but a deer doesn't walk on two legs and stand near 6ft tall I live bordering the backside of a state park a rather large one nothing but desolate wilderness for miles I am an avid hunter and also a fugitive revived agent the eyes did glow green when lit up with a led flashlight but they were larger than a deer and as I said stood near 6ft tall

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
and yes sir I'm very aware of that but a deer doesn't walk on two legs and stand near 6ft tall I live bordering the backside of a state park a rather large one nothing but desolate wilderness for miles I am an avid hunter and also a fugitive revived agent the eyes did glow green when lit up with a led flashlight but they were larger than a deer and as I said stood near 6ft tall

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
and if u go to the post I mentioned earlier sir that sled735 gave a link too u can read a little background info about me and the events that occurred it was mentioned by someone I don't even personally know cause my wife at the time mentioned it to him she was a cna caring for his mother I am having similar experiences at my current residence and I am seeking help information anything that can aid me with my encounters sir I do not know what I dealt with at my former residence which burnt and also the experiences I'm having now at my new residence I do not know where to turn for help I've researched a little bit

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Maybe this will at least point you in the right direction... LINK

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

no, i have seen the dog head person. that is in egypt things.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
a reply to: sled735

no, i have seen the dog head person. that is in egypt things.

You saw a dog-head person, for real?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join