It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creatures With Glowing, Red Eyes!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

yeah. he was standing next to my bed.but he is not scary.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

it is not big deal. they pictured them. many people must have seen it like me. how would you picture it if you didnt see it?

once after maany years from the dog head person, i was looking at egypt pictures. and there was those pictures with people on their head with strange hats or with totally different heads. some of them was like bird etc. i thought to my self, how did they know they were wearing them or they had different heads? then..i decided..many people saw them so they could pictured them.
edit on 17-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

it is not big deal. they pictured them. many people must have seen it like me. how would you picture it if you didnt see it?

That's awesome! I had a person on my paranormal thread telling about seeing a bird person too. These are also depicted in ancient Egypt drawings.

They must be real, as you said, but I doubt anyone would believe it unless they have had strange experiences of their own. I can't blame them.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

i editted my post while you typing i guess. yeah they have bird heads too. but i didnt see them.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I remember in the past someone said it's because they have night vision. That was when it was first coming out but my sighting in 1965 was way too early for that

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

i editted my post while you typing i guess. yeah they have bird heads too. but i didnt see them.

I finally found that post about the bird entity in my long, long paranormal thread.

The second was much the same only the entity felt scary and looked more like a hunched over old man I ran over to help him and he looked at me. My jaw dropped at the sight of his bird beaked mouth and translucent skin. He was so afraid of me that he bit me on the arm and I still have the scar to prove it. I am 53 now this happened when I was 27 or so.

Here is the link to the full post: LINK to Birdman post

And, here is another post, with pictures of what he saw: LINK

edit on 4/17/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This doesnt look like a bird.

But seeing and naming is weird things.for example last nighr i went to bed and i put my head on my pillow which is verrryy nice that i like my bed and them when my eyes were half open there was a too bright light .i smiled because it is night and there ia no actual light source where i ma facing.then i slept
edit on 17-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join