It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creatures With Glowing, Red Eyes!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Creatures With Glowing, Red Eyes!

I would like your thoughts on the video below.
This is a true story told by a family that moved into a secluded house in the woods, where they were surrounded by creatures with glowing, red eyes that stood over seven feet tall! The man was almost attacked by the creatures! Their description is not one of Big Foot, but something else!
They called them werewolves, but I disagree. They sound like one of the three "beings" left here on earth by previous "visitors", as described by Ra in the quote below.

In the book, The Law of One, Ra comments on there being three different types of "second-density beings" that were left behind on earth when they departed our planet many, many years ago. One of those creatures is described to have glowing red eyes:

www.llresearch.org...
pages 116-117

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density
beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene
pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are
greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes
you now inhabit could not do.

Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?

Ra: I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited
deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your
planet.
Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as
they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less
able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but
these beings are very able to escape due to their technological
understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing
eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

Questioner: Then there are two different types of Bigfoot. Correct?
Ra: I am Ra.
There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound
complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes.
The first two we have described. The third is a thought-form

Have you ever seen anything with red, glowing eyes? If so, I would love to hear your story.
What do you think it was? Did it sound similar to the creatures described in the video?

I have seen those glowing, evil, red eyes before. I have shared my story about it in several different threads, but for those who may not have read it, I will put up a link to the post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a news article I found interesting, also:
www.google.com... &bih=653&dpr=1

I can't embed the video here because it is not from You Tube, so just copy and paste the link into your address bar to watch from the Syfy site.
(If anyone knows how to embed it, please do so, or tell me how so I can edit my OP.)

Please watch the video, then give me your thoughts.

www.syfy.com/videos/Paranormal Witness/vid:2666651

edit on 9/28/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hmmm, that is pretty interesting there.

I was just talking to my wife about an old X-files episode where Mulder an Scully were in a Florida forest and were coming across these invisible beings with red eyes. IMHO, anything with glowing red eyes freaks me out to the bone.

Just speculating about something in an earlier thread that lead to that BF-Journal website, but in that site, there is this guys theories about bigfoot and what they are and one of those bullets were about how something was an "Overseer" of this bigfoots who were trying to communicate, but couldn't openly come out, probably out of fear of whatever is keeping them from making contact. Supposedly with the whole rock throwing and stick breaking being similar to POW's back in Vietnam, under the watchful eye of guards.

Anyways, I'll keep an open mind as I stated earlier, GLOWING RED EYES FREAK ME OUT.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Ha! Synchronicity at work!

Thanks for your comment. Are you going to watch the video? It is a great story!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well this is new territory for me. I've of course heard about Bigfoot over the years but I don't know of this "Law of One" or "Second Density Creatures" That gives me something else to look into though. You've managed to grab my attention with the opening post -- I read your part but didn't get a chance to look at the resources or video yet because it's past my bed time and my eyes are mad at me. Just wanted to leave this post here as a bookmark, I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow after work

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have been interested in the glowing red eyes detail for a few years now.

I'd like to point out that the mothman, chupacabras and springheel jack have been described as having glowing red eyes.

Can you embed the video? I think your link is broken.
edit on 28-9-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Have any of you guys noticed that "glowing red eyes" almost seem ingrained in humanities psyche? Even though most of us have never seen anything with glowing red eyes.....we see it all the time in cartoons, movies, books (desciptive references), etc.

Certain things that we consider "myth", but appear throughout human history in the form of stories, creatures, stuff like that - makes you wonder if they are part of the human psyche for a reason.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Very interesting.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the film, The Amityville horror.
Remember that scene with the glowing red eyes? That account is from the novel entitled The Amityville Horror: A True Story, which the movie was based on. That scene always gave me the creeps.

An unseen force ripped doors from hinges and slammed cabinets closed, noxious green slime oozed from the ceilings, a biblical-scale swarm of insects attacked the family, and a demonic face with glowing red eyes peered into their house at night, leaving cloven-hoofed footprints in the morning snow

I did a quick search, and I was surprised at how many people have had similar encounters with glowing red eyes, right down to the freakish height of the creature.
Here is a tale from a boy in Indonesia,

The Red Eyes of Daywoods

When its daylight it's very dark in that bush. Once we played soccer and the ball went directly into that bush... So me and one of my friends (called Piti guy from Suriname, and you know the history between Suriname and Netherlands) but we two went to the entrance to gather the soccer ball. At the moment we entered the bush, we saw these RED EYES look in at us, floating like 1.90 meters above us (we were about 1.50 meters at that time) and it went toward us, and so we screamed and run away to my house. And the other guy (my brothers friends etc etc) were like; 'What is this' some ask what we were doing. And some were like laughing us out like, were acting crazy.

Someone else also mentioned The Mothman. I'm a huge fan of John Keel and his research (author of The Mothman) Only difference in his accounts, is that the sightings were of a winged creature with glowing red eyes. There was also a UFO angle to his story.

I'm interested to see if any members have had any personal experiences.
Thanks for sharing.

Your video link doesn't work ATM, but I managed to find a clip of the episode for all it's worth.

edit on 29-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Thanks for the video.

Skin walker ranch (Bigelow ranch) also had glowing red eyes in the details. UFO activity as well. UFO's are also reported with many bigfoot sightings. Recently, I learned that major thunder/electrical storms are common with Bigfoot sightings as well (thanks to info obtained in the Paulides thread).

It seems like some sort of poltergeist-type activity.

Bigfoot-type creatures were reported at the Bigelow ranch, as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

applesthateatpeople
reply to post by sled735

I have been interested in the glowing red eyes detail for a few years now.

I'd like to point out that the mothman, chupacabras and springheel jack have been described as having glowing red eyes.

Can you embed the video? I think your link is broken.
edit on 28-9-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

As I said in the OP, only You Tube videos can be embedded here, to my knowledge. You can copy and paste this into your address bar, or just highlight it, right click, and it will give you the option of taking you to the site.

Enjoy the video. On some computers, it may take a moment to come up. Be patient.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

When I use the "www.syfy.com/videos/Paranormal Witness/vid:2666651 " link
I some to the page and a woman voice is saying "this content is currently unavailable"
So we cant see the video you are talking about.

And I noticed the word "wolf pack" in the address when it tried to load the video.. perhaps its just that ? a pack of wolfs..

Anyway.. hope you find a working video of these glowing eyes.

BTW is that picture you posted in your OP supposed to be a real picture of a glowing eyes creature thing ? It would be helpful to know, and some background information..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

For the Braxton Co. Monster story, this link provides a picture of the "monster":
www.bigfootencounters.com...

And the OP's last link should have (remove the following quotation marks) "%20" in place of the space between the words Paranormal and Witness. Website-links or website-addresses should not have spaces in them at all.
OP's link, but fixed:
www.syfy.com/videos/Paranormal%20Witness/vid:2666651

I think the "syfy" site would let someone watch 6 full episodes for free.
The same episode can be found on YouTube, but there's a fee of $1.99 or something...so the video probably can't be embedded here.

And to the OP's "Law of One, Ra Material" quote - it doesn't specifically say that the glowing eyes are color red.
edit on 29-9-2013 by 1Learner because: i had to fix my own "fixed link"

P.S., the video in the syfy link isn't about the newspaper story.
edit on 29-9-2013 by 1Learner because: i wanted to clear something up.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Spacespider
reply to post by sled735

And I noticed the word "wolf pack" in the address when it tried to load the video.. perhaps its just that ? a pack of wolfs..

The description the family gave regarding these creatures does not describe wolves. Plus, there were several other things that happened before these "wolves" showed up. Things that make one raise an eyebrow. If the family is telling the truth, something I believe they are, there's some weird stuff going on in the world.

Now, think about David Paulides books, "Missing 411". It goes to discuss people (especially children) disappearing. Could the beings the family described have a hand in this? Makes one think.

I'd link you to the episode online, but I believe it's against ATS'es ToS so I'll refrain.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

As I said in the OP, only You Tube videos can be embedded here, to my knowledge. You can copy and paste this into your address bar, or just highlight it, right click, and it will give you the option of taking you to the site.

Enjoy the video. On some computers, it may take a moment to come up. Be patient.

It works fine for me when I use this link, as described above. Maybe some computers have different settings that prevent it from coming up, IDK.

I hope you all get to watch the entire show. Sorry if you can't get it to come up here. Only You Tube videos can be embedded here. This full-length show is on the Syfy site.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Spacespider
reply to post by sled735

When I use the "www.syfy.com/videos/Paranormal Witness/vid:2666651 " link
I some to the page and a woman voice is saying "this content is currently unavailable"
So we cant see the video you are talking about.

Anyway.. hope you find a working video of these glowing eyes.

BTW is that picture you posted in your OP supposed to be a real picture of a glowing eyes creature thing ? It would be helpful to know, and some background information..

No, that picture was just one I found and posted for the effect in some image files.
No, I don't think it's just wolves. This guy in the video would have known the difference... especially when they stood up on their back legs and walked around him.

Background info? I saw this video, and it reminded me of what I had read in The Law of One about the creatures with glowing eyes. I wanted to see what you all think about the connection, and the video.

The news article was just something I came across while looking for the image of the red eyes. It was on the same site. I thought it was interesting, so I posted it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Thank you for that link.

I've never seen anything like that before!!!!!
And I hope I never do!!!

How weird is that?!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Auricom

Spacespider
reply to post by sled735

The description the family gave regarding these creatures does not describe wolves. Plus, there were several other things that happened before these "wolves" showed up. Things that make one raise an eyebrow. If the family is telling the truth, something I believe they are, there's some weird stuff going on in the world.

Now, think about David Paulides books, "Missing 411". It goes to discuss people (especially children) disappearing. Could the beings the family described have a hand in this? Makes one think.

I'd link you to the episode online, but I believe it's against ATS'es ToS so I'll refrain.

I haven't read the book, but I am somewhat familiar with it.
I would say there is a GREAT possibility that these creatures, or something similar is behind the missing people.

I saw something in the woods across from my house when I was young:
Something very tall and large was standing in the brush, but I could see through it. It had a wavy appearance like when steam comes off a hot road, and I could see the outline of where the waves ended to form the outline of a large creature.
I was taking a walk through that area and looked up to see this thing!
It freaked me out so bad, I almost froze in place!
But, I got my legs to move and I got the heck out of there!

If I hadn't of gotten out of there, I wonder what would have become of me?!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sounds like Predator!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Do you remember when I posted about the shape shifting Reptilian at the outside of the door of one guy in Olympia, WA from March 2013? Such stories need to be checked many times, as the possibility of being bogus is big. In fact, there are no encounters so far that can be proven real.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The video wont work for me still...
Just a black screen and a woman voice saying its unavailable

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I'm sorry you are having trouble with it. I suppose you'll have to go to the main www.syfy.com website, and go through all the links to watch it. Once there, choose "Shows", then click on "Paranormal Witness" at the right, then click on "watch full episodes" in the top right menu. Scroll down until you come to the one entitled "Wolfe Pack".

I hope that will bring it up for you. If not, something must need to be changed about your computer settings.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join