It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by beckybecky

They made the offer too crazy so they wouldn't have to pay and they wouldn't be taken on it. I mean 1,000 vaccines in 2 weeks. Everyone knows vaccines can have negative effects even if they aren't the extreme ones offered by theorists. So 1,000 would undoubtedly be risky regardless.

No person get's 1,000 vaccines in their life. People that get them all the time still probably only get like 100 - 200 in their lives (and that's my high guess).

This is suggesting someone get a vaccine every 20 minutes for two weeks.

More proof has been recovered which shows hygiene and high living standards protect you from disease and not vaccines at all.

Just look at these horrific deaths even though were vaccinated!

These occurred in vaccinated kids !

they said vaccinated people are IMMUNE.IMMUNE.IMMUNE.

but oh my oh my they are NOT.

who is lying.we know who is lying.they are lying a because they selling a product.it does not matter if it works or not.

We demand that all such vaccines be 100% be guaranteed to work and 100% TO BE FREE FROM ANY SIDE EFFECT.

ALSO WE THE PUBLIC DEMAND VACCINE MAKERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE SUED FOR UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF MONEY IF 100% OF BOTH CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.

-In 1871-2 England, with 98% of the population aged between 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, it experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak with 45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125,000 deaths from smallpox. (The Hadwen Documents)
- In Germany, compulsory mass vaccination against diphtheria commenced in 1940, and by 1945, diphtheria cases were up from 40,000 to 250,000. (Don't Get Stuck, Hannah Allen)

- In 1967, Ghana was declared measles-free by the World Health Organization after
96% of its population was vaccinated. In 1972, Ghana experienced one of its worst measles outbreaks with its highest ever mortality rate. (Dr. H. Albonico, MMR Vaccine Campaign in Switzerland, March 1990)

- In the UK between 1970 and 1990, over 200,000 cases of whooping cough occurred in fully vaccinated children. (Community Disease Surveillance Centre, UK)
- In the 1970s, a tuberculosis vaccine trial in India involving 260,000 people revealed that more cases of TB occurred in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated. (The Lancet 12/1/80 p73)

- In 1979, Sweden abandoned the whooping cough vaccine due to its ineffectiveness. Out of 5,140 cases in 1978, it was found that 84% had been vaccinated three times! (BMJ 283:696-697, 1981)
- In Oman between 1988 and 1989, a polio outbreak occurred amongst thousands of
fully vaccinated children. The region with the highest infection rate had the highest vaccine coverage. The region with the lowest infection rate had the lowest vaccine coverage. (The Lancet, 21/9/91)

- In the New England Journal of Medicine July 1994 issue, a study found that over 80%
of children under 5 years of age who had contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated.

- In 1990, the Journal of the American Medical Association had an article on measles which stated, "Although more than 95% of school-aged children in the US are vaccinated against measles, large measles outbreaks continue to occur in schools and most cases in this setting occur among previously vaccinated children." (JAMA, 21/11/90)

Also the governmet suppressing deaths caused by vaccines.WHY WHY WHY?

www.naturalnews.com...
sources include:-

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

Dr. Andrew Weil said it best with the following statement:

"Scientific medicine has taken credit it does not deserve for some advances in health. Most people believe that victory over the infectious diseases of the last century came with the invention of immunizations. In fact, cholera, typhoid, tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough, etc, were in decline before vaccines for them became available - the result of better methods of sanitation, sewage disposal, and distribution of food and water."

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

beckybeckyWe demand that all such vaccines be 100% be guaranteed to work and 100% TO BE FREE FROM ANY SIDE EFFECT.

ALSO WE THE PUBLIC DEMAND VACCINE MAKERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE SUED FOR UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF MONEY IF 100% OF BOTH CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.

What is it about vaccines that they, unlike every single other type of conventional or "alternative" treatment, cure, or prophylactic, should be held to a literally impossible standard?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Since your ignorant racist rants on this thread I don’t think anyone anywhere should take your seriously at all, ever.

Sorry to post this but everyone should know the uneducated foolish views beckybecky has (if you haven’t worked it out already)before they take MEDICAL ADVICE off this person!

I’m not even going to bother debating with you anymore as you are obviously are so stuck in in your ignorant views it’s pointless. All I can do is encourage people not to listen to you.

edit on 31-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Is NATURALNEWS your website I have shown they LIE yet you don't comment on that!!!!

I wonder why!!!!
edit on 31-10-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm not going to get sidetracked into debate about vaccines per se - I'm just posting to say this Infowars 'challenge' is beyond ridiculous. Does AJ have one single braincell?
Please someone post the link which shows that 'vaccine promoters' are saying it's OK to have a 100,000 vaccines.
. i can see it as being a silly off the cuff comment by an individual - but an official/serious view?
You don't need one iota of intelligence to understand that 1000 vaccinations - especially in a short period of time - would likely be damaging to health (who would have that in a lifetime anyway?) and that this has naff all to do with the debate about the safety of vaccines.
For heavens sake I'd probably make myself ill if I ate too much cheese - which in itself harmless.
Can't believe anyone is taking this seriously.
edit on 31-10-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

crazyewok

Since your ignorant racist rants on this thread I don’t think anyone anywhere should take your seriously at all, ever.

Sorry to post this but everyone should know the uneducated foolish views beckybecky has (if you haven’t worked it out already)before they take MEDICAL ADVICE off this person!

I’m not even going to bother debating with you anymore as you are obviously are so stuck in in your ignorant views it’s pointless. All I can do is encourage people not to listen to you.

are you blind that is not my thread.

how do you know i am uneducated?

i could be more educated than you but maybe a little less blinkered.maybe i don't have tunnel vision like a dalek like you do.

i mean there you are in your naive little world wearing white coats and surrounded by your associates and patting yourself on the back when in reality we live in a horrible ugly world controlled by corporate interests raping the world and it's people while you continue to be brainwashed by power point presentations by your boss.

yes ,yes i know you a have few million the bank to insulate you and let you live in your cozy little dreamland and feel superior to the people living in card board boxes .you have little beer and a hearty toast with your peers and think how wonderful you are are not not no n

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

beckybecky

are you blind that is not my thread.

Except your posts on pages 2-4

beckybecky
how do you know i am uneducated?

Your posts and your views on the middle east and knowlage of history are that of some backwater xenophobe.

beckybecky
i could be more educated than you but maybe a little less blinkered.maybe i don't have tunnel vision like a dalek like you do.

Your other posts say othewise.

beckybecky
i mean there you are in your naive little world wearing white coats and surrounded by your associates and patting yourself on the back when in reality we live in a horrible ugly world controlled by corporate interests raping the world and it's people while you continue to be brainwashed by power point presentations by your boss.

Whatever.

beckybecky
yes ,yes i know you a have few million the bank to insulate you and let you live in your cozy little dreamland and feel superior to the people living in card board boxes .you have little beer and a hearty toast with your peers and think how wonderful you are are not not no n

A few million! HAHA This shows you how ignorant you are of the scientific world

We dont do too bad I guess but I have meet very few millionairs. Sheesh Adverage is what I say we earn.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

wmd_2008

Is NATURALNEWS your website I have shown they LIE yet you don't comment on that!!!!

I wonder why!!!!

Has it occurred to you that you might have it the wrong way around?

The corporate controlled media like your darling foxnews,cnn,etc might be lying to you and natural news might be telling the truth?

has it?

i know it is really really tough to overcome the years of indoctrination,the years of brainwashing,the years of Pavlovian conditioning.

I managed it.i was just like you.i used to watch the mainstream news and thought it was the world.The whole world and nothing but the whole world.

but i know realize the error of such thinking.i admit it.see i 'am not afraid to say was wrong.

i started reading other sources and i was enlightened that there is a whole world which i did not know about.suddenly your foxnews and kim kardashian was not the whole world.

i think you probably quite old now.people like you have set thought processes.the years of mental conditioning.the years of programming.it's just like riding a bike.you just can't forget.i pity you.i really do.i think i feel sad for you.so sad.

it is quite hard for old people to change or absorb new information.in fact they usually fight a rear guard action against new thoughts stringing up anyone who dares to change the status quo.

i fear you are quite old and your thoughts have ossified ,ossified such that you too are quite old and as you know there is much truth to the old adage that you can't teach an old dog new ?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Alex Jones should offer the reward to -anyone- willing to do it.

I'd love to watch him go broke.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You sure make a lot of assumptions about anyone who questions the reputability of Natural News as a source. In fact, black-and-white thinking and baseless assumptions seem to underlie most of your posts. Did you know that there are people who dislike both Natural News AND Fox?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

With age comes WISDOM when you have heard the same BS claimed for many years and what is claimed either never happens or is never proved YOU will learn.

I showed to you and others that read the posts on here that

1) Naturalnews is used to promote their own SHOP and it's SNAKEOIL remedies.

2) That they will not back their claims on there site when they bad mouth other medicines as at the bottom of the page for their SHOP they have this disclaimer.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

Do YOU want to comment on that after the third time of asking!!!!

3) Also I have shown they also copy text from official sites then EDIT the text before pasting it!!!

Also as YOU don't seem to learn anything said to YOU I am not a fox news fan and as for intelligence I would give you a run for your money any day!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Another example of a vaccine that works is the Rabbies vaccine.

If you dont get the vaccine after being bitten mortality rate is near 100% (Infact I think there has only been 1 suvivor I think)

Get the vaccine within a day and your fine.

Look it up.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

beckybecky

wmd_2008

I wonder why!!!!

Has it occurred to you that you might have it the wrong way around?

The corporate controlled media like your darling foxnews,cnn,etc might be lying to you and natural news might be telling the truth?

has it?

i know it is really really tough to overcome the years of indoctrination,the years of brainwashing,the years of Pavlovian conditioning.

I managed it.i was just like you.i used to watch the mainstream news and thought it was the world.The whole world and nothing but the whole world.

but i know realize the error of such thinking.i admit it.see i 'am not afraid to say was wrong.

i started reading other sources and i was enlightened that there is a whole world which i did not know about.suddenly your foxnews and kim kardashian was not the whole world.

i think you probably quite old now.people like you have set thought processes.the years of mental conditioning.the years of programming.it's just like riding a bike.you just can't forget.i pity you.i really do.i think i feel sad for you.so sad.

it is quite hard for old people to change or absorb new information.in fact they usually fight a rear guard action against new thoughts stringing up anyone who dares to change the status quo.

i fear you are quite old and your thoughts have ossified ,ossified such that you too are quite old and as you know there is much truth to the old adage that you can't teach an old dog new ?

Why don't you do away with reading any middleman sources and actually read the scientific papers themselves?
You just regurgitate what the un-healthy ranger tells you to, like a good little Adams-style shill (or is that a litigation shill, I've lost my track here. Probably both).

Aside from having a vitriolic hatred for all big business you have a totally irrational distrust of science (and I'm using science in it's proper term now) which is absolutely ludicrous.
You've gone so far away from science that you prefer to BELIEVE non-proven and non-evidential nonsense over empirical facts (how are those magnets you've sewn to your clothing doing?).

Irrespective of any countering to your hysterical statements you bleat on regardless in the style of a Westboro preacher.
You refuse to acknowledge valid and winning arguments against your cases, ignoring them completely and preferring to change the argument's subject entirely.
And looking at some of the other threads you've posted in (and other forums you post in), it seems that the only reason you make posts is to troll.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

crazyewok
Another example of a vaccine that works is the Rabbies vaccine.

If you dont get the vaccine after being bitten mortality rate is near 100% (Infact I think there has only been 1 suvivor I think)

Get the vaccine within a day and your fine.

Look it up.

You may wish to edit the spelling of that else there may be some people who think there's a vaccine to prevent you from becoming Jewish.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Laides and gentleman I give you this quote from beckybecky on another thread:

beckybecky

look i applied for the army but was kicked out by the dimwit in charge saying i was unsuitable and didn't follow rules.
i mean rules? what rules? you go in shooting into iran which is a terrorist haven and you keep on shooting till you win.that's my rule.

when soldiers sign up they sign up to kill or be killed.not sit around doing nothing.

Are you really going to take medical advice from such a person?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Posts like these why don't take this forums seriously, atleast the majority of the people here and similar forums. Unfortunately, most of the forum people are havily disorganized and still talk about same old anti-alex jones crap, the misinformation made up several years ago.

Many kids and noobs who wanna be conspiracy people, they get to look at casual UFO pictures and pretty much nothing else.
edit on 1-2-2014 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

Depending on the strength and organization of the community, is what repels shills, with a weak community, shills sieze the consensus.

If all these "conspiracy" forums were actually organized, just wonder how much powerfully can it help spread the truth around, and be more effective. Instead, they make the news, and all that get's here done is mirroring it and crapping over it. Great job, way to go.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

wmd_2008

With age comes WISDOM when you have heard the same BS claimed for many years and what is claimed either never happens or is never proved YOU will learn.

2) That they will not back their claims on there site when they bad mouth other medicines as at the bottom of the page for their SHOP they have this disclaimer.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

3) Also I have shown they also copy text from official sites then EDIT the text before pasting it!!!

Also as YOU don't seem to learn anything said to YOU I am not a fox news fan and as for intelligence I would give you a run for your money any day!!!!

Are you employed?

Do you work?

Do you expect a paycheck?

Or do you work for free?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

beckybecky

wmd_2008

Are you employed?

Do you work?

Or do you work for free?

Whats that got to do with NATURALNEWS having THIS SMALL PRINT at the bottom of there shop page which YOU edited from my post above I WONDER WHY !!!!

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE!!!!
edit on 4-2-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

wmd_2008

beckybecky

wmd_2008

Are you employed?

Do you work?

Or do you work for free?

Whats that got to do with NATURALNEWS having THIS SMALL PRINT at the bottom of there shop page which YOU edited from my post above I WONDER WHY !!!!

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE!!!!

Answer the question do you work for free yes or no?

can you explain where WEBMD gets its money from?
they are approved by big pharma and peddle every drug under the sun.look at their adverts.

WEBMD.Your favourite.How much money they make?

As regards the FDA their mission statement is to protect big pharma from competition as they get financied by big pharma.

Their job is to stop people from giving health advice.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

beckybecky

wmd_2008

beckybecky

wmd_2008

Are you employed?

Do you work?

Or do you work for free?

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE!!!!

Answer the question do you work for free yes or no?

can you explain where WEBMD gets its money from?
they are approved by big pharma and peddle every drug under the sun.look at their adverts.

WEBMD.Your favourite.How much money they make?

As regards the FDA their mission statement is to protect big pharma from competition as they get financied by big pharma.

Their job is to stop people from giving health advice.

If by health advice you mean people like you telling others they can be cured by cancer using electricity and colloidal silver well I'd say they're doing a great job.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join