It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

beckybecky

wmd_2008

beckybecky

wmd_2008
reply to post by beckybecky

With age comes WISDOM when you have heard the same BS claimed for many years and what is claimed either never happens or is never proved YOU will learn.

I showed to you and others that read the posts on here that

1) Naturalnews is used to promote their own SHOP and it's SNAKEOIL remedies.

2) That they will not back their claims on there site when they bad mouth other medicines as at the bottom of the page for their SHOP they have this disclaimer.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

Do YOU want to comment on that after the third time of asking!!!!

3) Also I have shown they also copy text from official sites then EDIT the text before pasting it!!!

Also as YOU don't seem to learn anything said to YOU I am not a fox news fan and as for intelligence I would give you a run for your money any day!!!!

Are you employed?

Do you work?

Do you expect a paycheck?

Or do you work for free?

Whats that got to do with NATURALNEWS having THIS SMALL PRINT at the bottom of there shop page which YOU edited from my post above I WONDER WHY !!!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE!!!!
edit on 4-2-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

Answer the question do you work for free yes or no?

can you explain where WEBMD gets its money from?
they are approved by big pharma and peddle every drug under the sun.look at their adverts.

WEBMD.Your favourite.How much money they make?

As regards the FDA their mission statement is to protect big pharma from competition as they get financied by big pharma.

Their job is to stop people from giving health advice.

I will ask again what have those questions you are asking me got do do with the simple facts that NATURALNEWS edit reports to change the meaning, have a shop which sells products which they have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page saying they might not work.

SO for people like YOU that can't quite grasp what that means is they infer that standard medical practice doesn't work by editing pieces from reports, which attracts people like you to the site to push there so called remedies which low and behold may not work

Now may be you could buy some product from them which may help you absorb this information from me I DONT LIVE IN THE USA (you have been told before) I live in the UK were we have the NHS which has served me and my friends & family very well over the years.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

wmd_2008

beckybecky

wmd_2008

beckybecky

wmd_2008

With age comes WISDOM when you have heard the same BS claimed for many years and what is claimed either never happens or is never proved YOU will learn.

I showed to you and others that read the posts on here that

1) Naturalnews is used to promote their own SHOP and it's SNAKEOIL remedies.

2) That they will not back their claims on there site when they bad mouth other medicines as at the bottom of the page for their SHOP they have this disclaimer.

Do YOU want to comment on that after the third time of asking!!!!

3) Also I have shown they also copy text from official sites then EDIT the text before pasting it!!!

Also as YOU don't seem to learn anything said to YOU I am not a fox news fan and as for intelligence I would give you a run for your money any day!!!!

Are you employed?

Do you work?

Do you expect a paycheck?

Or do you work for free?

Whats that got to do with NATURALNEWS having THIS SMALL PRINT at the bottom of there shop page which YOU edited from my post above I WONDER WHY !!!!

NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE!!!!

Answer the question do you work for free yes or no?

can you explain where WEBMD gets its money from?
they are approved by big pharma and peddle every drug under the sun.look at their adverts.

WEBMD.Your favourite.How much money they make?

As regards the FDA their mission statement is to protect big pharma from competition as they get financied by big pharma.

Their job is to stop people from giving health advice.

I will ask again what have those questions you are asking me got do do with the simple facts that NATURALNEWS edit reports to change the meaning, have a shop which sells products which they have a disclaimer at the bottom of the page saying they might not work.

SO for people like YOU that can't quite grasp what that means is they infer that standard medical practice doesn't work by editing pieces from reports, which attracts people like you to the site to push there so called remedies which low and behold may not work

Now may be you could buy some product from them which may help you absorb this information from me I DONT LIVE IN THE USA (you have been told before) I live in the UK were we have the NHS which has served me and my friends & family very well over the years.

Double standards by you.

what about all the all the adverts pushing various big pharma drugs in medical magazines.all those glossy adverts.
and which of you big pharma medicines actually work apart from antibiotics and surgery.

"RELIEVE THE SYMPTOMS" DOES IT RING A BELL?

EXPLAIN THAT.

every publication has an editor including your favorite foxnews and webmd.
they edit to please sponsers and advert buyers.they edit to make an article easy to read for mtv generation.

they edit every story.

and your big pharm,a does mot guarantee a cure either.
side a leaflet that with big pharma drugs and a DISCLAIMER????

remember?

a list of side effects

including
death death DEATH?

edit on 5-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Can YOU actually read, once more for the hard of learning I DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES I don't watch FOX NEWS and as for webmd?

NOW has that sunk in this time!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Vaccines are safe, at normal dosage levels.

500 doses in a week? That would be enough to kill anyone, of ANY medication, even safe ones.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

wmd_2008

Can YOU actually read, once more for the hard of learning I DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES I don't watch FOX NEWS and as for webmd?

NOW has that sunk in this time!!!

you have not answered the question of double standards.

explain that.

webmd is a big pharma website.WITH ADVERTS FOR BIG PHARMA DRUGS.EXPLAIN THAT.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I don't know how many times I have to do this to try and lodge it somewhere in that mass of neurons between your ears.

You posted this thread with reference to an article in NATURALNEWS all I have been trying to point out is that they are NO BETTER than the people you and they complain about.

THEY EDIT OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS to try and alter how it will be perceived and when they attract people like yourself they try and flog their products as if they are BETTER than a prescription medicine when their OWN disclaimer shows they are NOT!!!

NOW HAS THAT SUNK IN!!!!!!
edit on 9-2-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

My husband works making animal vaccines, knows what goes in them, how they're dosed, and why. The overall processes and makeups are not that different from making human vaccines. The big differences are dosages, obviously.

He says the amount of antigen that would dump into your system in such a short time-frame would be nasty and ill-advised. It has nothing to do with anything else in the shots (i.e. thimerosol or any other preservative or adjuvant). You would risk provoking anaphylactic shock and might make it impossible for your body to ever accept any of those antigens ever again without anaphylactic shock. You would be "hypering" your body's response to those things.

In fact, after four days of that much preservative and antibiotic in the shots themselves, you might even be able to skip the iodine or alcohol swaps pre-shot but you would possibly get cleaned out of inner flora. That would play hell with your gut. See that thing about nasty and ill-advised again.

We're talking about a total dose of one to two liters of low level antibiotic with that much vaccine. Then anything that manages to survive that is antibiotic resistant, and that's also a bad idea.

So, whoever came up with this idea either did not know what they were talking about or came up with a purposefully impossible challenge. There is simply no way this could ever be safe, not because the vaccines aren't safe, but for the same reason you don't simply say if two aspirin are good, then 50 must be even better.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

wmd_2008

I don't know how many times I have to do this to try and lodge it somewhere in that mass of neurons between your ears.

You posted this thread with reference to an article in NATURALNEWS all I have been trying to point out is that they are NO BETTER than the people you and they complain about.

THEY EDIT OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS to try and alter how it will be perceived and when they attract people like yourself they try and flog their products as if they are BETTER than a prescription medicine when their OWN disclaimer shows they are NOT!!!

NOW HAS THAT SUNK IN!!!!!!
edit on 9-2-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

so we should not complain about anything and let them put their jack boot on our faces and let them screw us?

north korea your favorite place i take it?

oh big pharma does not edit documents do they?

big pharma does not flog their products?

Big Pharma spent $2 674 746 491 on Lobbying from 1998 to 2013.
That is enough money to give 6 million dollars to each congress member of which there are 435.
The amount spent shows no sign of slowing down either.
EXPLAIN THAT.

why oh why ...wonder why they spend $22 billion on marketing?

why they spend $6 million per congress man on bribes?

any answers oh saint with halo.

foxnews don't edit anything either.

have you got microsoft word 2003? wordpad?

it got a button at the top left hand corner.

it's called EDIT.

there is also and edit buttton above.
edit on 11-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2014 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join