It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1000,000 vaccine challenge offered to Piers Morgan and to...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Microbiologist
reply to post by beckybecky

All vaccines carry some level of risk, I don't thimk anyone is going to deney that fact. But the VAST majority of those are very minor side effects.

Of course a study against a placebo is going to show the vaccine as having more side effects, but what you have to remember is that we're looking at preventing diseases, avoiding later medicine use, and avoiding potential hospitalization, all of which carry their own sets of risks that would be hard to weigh against more tangible side effects from an injection. The goal is always for a new vaccine to be more effective with less problems than an old vaccine, so comparison is the most sensible way to go.

What's more, this approach is very common when it comes to medicine. A new drug, treatment, device, test, or whatever is compared to the current standard of care. It makes no sense (and is considered unethical) to compare to no treatment because doing so in a randomized trial would deprivehalf of participants of any care at all.

Why would healthy people need care?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is stupid.

just stupid

nobody needs 100 hep-B vaccines you only ever really need 3 and maybe a fourth in exceptional cases and no one is every going to go through 500 flu vaccines in a life time.

I have had every vaccine you can think of, I have had my Hep-B, flu shots, chicken pox, MMR, BSG, Polio, Tetanus, and a whole load of others because I once worked in a infectious diseases unit, never done me any harm.

Its just a publicity stunt for that stage performer and egomaniac Alex Jones.

I'm curious how you "know" the vaccines haven't done you harm. What you mean to say is that the vaccines haven't caused any harmful effects that you've noticed... but you probably haven't noticed the IQ drop from drinking water with flouride, either--although Harvard has:

Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children

Point is, no one can say for certain that vaccines haven't had a harmful effect upon themselves, because no one has both a vaccinated and unvaccinated copy of themselves to compare. What we DO know, however, is that vaccines do contain a number of neurotoxic substances--like mercury--and the possibility of secret additives from your "loving" government. See:

CDC Admits Polio Vaccine Tainted with Cancer Causing Virus

So on balance, given the choice between taking no vaccines (which I KNOW is safe) and taking vaccines which could have potentially brain-damaging or lethal side effects down the road, my decision is a simple one. Whenever I've got the choice to avoid something that may cause me some pretty serious harm, I'm going to err on the side of caution.

YMMV.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Don't you find it a bit dissonant to quote some study about fluoride while simultaneously ignoring similar ones about the safety and efficacy of vaccines?

And I think I'd find a nice course of tetanus sort of harmful. Or epiglottitis, or mumps as an adult. Or polio.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Bedlam
Don't you find it a bit dissonant to quote some study about fluoride while simultaneously ignoring similar ones about the safety and efficacy of vaccines?

And I think I'd find a nice course of tetanus sort of harmful. Or epiglottitis, or mumps as an adult. Or polio.

who do you work for? are you promoting vaccines because you employed by by pharma.
how much commission do you get?

can i be employed by them and i will promise to promote the hell out of vaccines and i will join every form on the internet and destroy all opposition to vaccines.give me a couple of billion expense money and i will make it mandatory for every person to get hundreds of vaccines with imprisonment if they dare refuse and enforced vaccination while you are forcibley restrained.

i want at least $8250000 per annum pro rata with annual increase of at least 20% plus performance related bonuses plus expenses and a top of the range car porches and i get to sleep with the director and the chief executive.

i am serious.

edit on 19-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No, I'm employed by the MIC these days.

Usually shill shouters such as yourself accuse me of being a spook. That's not strictly true; I just design stuff for them occasionally.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Bedlam

No, I don't.

Because Harvard doesn't have a vested interest in having flouride removed from water... but vaccine companies who fund "studies" promoting the supposed safety of vaccines have their profit margins tied to the results. This is a MASSIVE conflict of interests that totally skews the veracity of the results.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes

Bedlam

No, I don't.

Because Harvard doesn't have a vested interest in having flouride removed from water... but vaccine companies who fund "studies" promoting the supposed safety of vaccines have their profit margins tied to the results. This is a MASSIVE conflict of interests that totally skews the veracity of the results.

All the vaccines are safe studies are sponsored by big pharma.i mean who on earth would shoot themselves in the foot saying our product is dangerous?

A SPONSOR ALWAYS WANTS TO MAKE MORE MORE MORE MONEY.THAT IS WHY THEY SPONSOR RESULTS THAT MAKE THEM MONEY.

NO ONE SPONSORS RESULTS THAT LOSE THEM MONEY.
edit on 20-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Still waiting for you qualifications becky becky?

What makes you so qualified to speak on this subject?

Or are you just a hysterical paranoid woman looking for some attention?
edit on 20-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

crazyewok

Classic tactic by corporate interests.call the person crazy to divert attention from your own criminality history.

What makes YOU so qualified to speak on the subject.

because you worked for big pharma?

and was subjected to brain washing and endless meetings about how wonderful and ethical they were?

did you know that doctors conducted horrific experiments on conscious patients in nazi germany?

then these same doctors moved to america.

did you know a guy who posted a detailed list of all the school shooting and other mass shootings in America and linked each of them to the pharmaceutical drugs that they been prescribed was found shot in the head in his car the next day.

A week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, "What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?"

Everyone read it for yourselves.

www.facebook.com...

Obviously big pharma was angry and worried about drug sales.So they sent a hitman to kill John Noveske.

so not only do big pharma lie,cheat,steal,bribe,research fraud but they also have HITMEN to kill whistle blowers.

These are the ruthless people you are defending.No mention of the criminality you are trying to divert attention from.
edit on 22-10-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

beckybecky

crazyewok

Classic tactic by corporate interests.call the person crazy to divert attention from your own criminality history.

What makes YOU so qualified to speak on the subject.

because you worked for big pharma?

and was subjected to brain washing and endless meetings about how wonderful and ethical they were?

did you know that doctors conducted horrific experiments on conscious patients in nazi germany?

then these same doctors moved to america.

did you know a guy who posted a detailed list of all the school shooting and other mass shootings in America and linked each of them to the pharmaceutical drugs that they been prescribed was found shot in the head in his car the next day.

A week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, "What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?"

Everyone read it for yourselves.

www.facebook.com...

Obviously big pharma was angry and worried about drug sales.So they sent a hitman to kill John Noveske.

so not only do big pharma lie,cheat,steal,bribe,research fraud but they also have HITMEN to kill whistle blowers.

These are the ruthless people you are defending.No mention of the criminality you are trying to divert attention from.

Wow.
You really have some major issues don't you?

Did you apply for a job in pharma and get turned down or something?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

beckybecky
Infowars has offered $1 million challenge to Piers Morgan and vaccine executives to take 1000 vaccines in a 2 week period under controlled conditions.These are the people who are promoting 100000 Vaccines as being safe for anyone.

Piers Morgan has been offered $1 million if he will agree to be injected with 1,000 off-the-shelf vaccine shots within a two-week period.

www.naturalnews.com...

When will members oh here CHECK what people like naturalnews claim before posting NATURALNEWS is a promotion site for there OWN shop.

Lets look at what is REALLY said about one of the vaccine ingredients Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

During the first 6 months of life, infants could receive about4 milligrams of aluminum from vaccines.
That’s not very much:a milligram is one-thousandth of a gram and a gram is the weight of one-fifth of a teaspoon of water. During the same period, babies will also receive about 10 milligrams of aluminum in
breast milk, about 40 milligrams in infant formula, or about 120 milligrams in soy-based formula

Compare what is said at this link below with what NATURALNEWS cut pasted & edited before putting on their site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That shows what a disingenuous bunch of A&^$*(& NATURALNEWS are!!!!

CDC Vaccine Additives

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Classic tactic of the crazy ignorant fool evade the question.

What are your qualifications?

Me? BSc (Hons) in Biosciences with Advanced modules in Microbiology and Immunology.

Plus a HND in Laboratory Technology and Biotechnology.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

wmd_2008

beckybecky
Infowars has offered $1 million challenge to Piers Morgan and vaccine executives to take 1000 vaccines in a 2 week period under controlled conditions.These are the people who are promoting 100000 Vaccines as being safe for anyone.

Piers Morgan has been offered $1 million if he will agree to be injected with 1,000 off-the-shelf vaccine shots within a two-week period.

www.naturalnews.com...

When will members oh here CHECK what people like naturalnews claim before posting NATURALNEWS is a promotion site for there OWN shop.

Lets look at what is REALLY said about one of the vaccine ingredients Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

During the first 6 months of life, infants could receive about4 milligrams of aluminum from vaccines.
That’s not very much:a milligram is one-thousandth of a gram and a gram is the weight of one-fifth of a teaspoon of water. During the same period, babies will also receive about 10 milligrams of aluminum in
breast milk, about 40 milligrams in infant formula, or about 120 milligrams in soy-based formula

Compare what is said at this link below with what NATURALNEWS cut pasted & edited before putting on their site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CDC Vaccine Additives

4 milligrams from 1 vaccine or 10 vaccines.you are evasive.in one dose or in over 6 months.

when you inject via a syringe it bypasses the digestive system which would attenuate harmful substances.right.

when you get it in breast milk you get small regular amounts right?

its not injected directly bypassing the digestive system.

i have a suggestion for you.
first swallow 4 milligrams of lsd.

and then after a week inject youself with 4 milligrams of lsd.

and then spread that 4 milligrams over 6 months.ok?

would there be a difference? tell us.

you are being disingenuous.

every website has ads.why not natural news? tell us.we are waiting.

when you go to work do you expect a paycheck or do you work for free?

you are being very disingenuous again.

this website has ads right?

every magazine has ads.

every newspaper has ads.

your favorite channels foxnews/cnn has ads for big pharma and panty liners and corn flakes right?

oh my god foxnews ... it's a shop!!!!

am i right or am i right?

EVERYONE OF THEM.EXPLAIN THAT.

www.thefix.com...

www.fiercepharma.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

beckybecky

wmd_2008

beckybecky

www.naturalnews.com...

CDC Vaccine Additives

4 milligrams from 1 vaccine or 10 vaccines.you are evasive.in one dose or in over 6 months.

when you inject via a syringe it bypasses the digestive system which would attenuate harmful substances.right.

when you get it in breast milk you get small regular amounts right?

its not injected directly bypassing the digestive system.

i have a suggestion for you.
first swallow 4 milligrams of lsd.

and then after a week inject youself with 4 milligrams of lsd.

and then spread that 4 milligrams over 6 months.ok?

would there be a difference? tell us.

you are being disingenuous.

every website has ads.why not natural news? tell us.we are waiting.

when you go to work do you expect a paycheck or do you work for free?

you are being very disingenuous again.

this website has ads right?

every magazine has ads.

every newspaper has ads.

your favorite channels foxnews/cnn has ads for big pharma and panty liners and corn flakes right?

oh my god foxnews ... it's a shop!!!!

am i right or am i right?

EVERYONE OF THEM.EXPLAIN THAT.

www.thefix.com...

www.fiercepharma.com...

It's 4mg over 6 months of aluminium salts with around 3.5mg absorbed.
Compare that with around 120mg of aluminium salts ingested and inhaled over that same 6 months with around 2% absorbed.
Oh, that's about the same amount isn't it?
And as you grow you ingest and inhale and therefore absorb greater quantities but the amount you get from vaccines decreases.
Weird eh?
Aluminium is everywhere which isn't surprising since it's the most common metal on Earth.
You can't escape it.
And that's why the human body has evolved to deal with it very well indeed.

Although I think some individuals may be more susceptible to brain damage than others eh becky?
Been huffing anti-perspirants again?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

First of all I don't watch fox news I am not in the USA either

Second as you don't seem to understand what a store means

Definition of a STORE: A place where merchandise is offered for sale; a shop

store.naturalnews.com...

What is the FIRST word in the link above after you read it please refer back to the DEFINITION of a store.

Some people on here have to be SPOON FED information!!!!!!!!!

Even better look at what they say at the at the bottom of the page.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.

Strange having that when the promote them over normal medicine

edit on 22-10-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Im still waiting for her education back ground.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This thread still going. K. I'll put in my 2 cents.

I don't trust anything that's pushed through the WHO and other globalist channels.

I don't trust the pharmaceutical industry.

I don't like the white wash debate that vaccines are safe as can be and theres no risk of any side effects.

I don't like the demonization of conscientious objectors.

I don't like the notion of forced vaccination that seems to be creeping into school and day care circles.

I understand vaccination is valid and if I trusted those that made, marketed and administered them I'd probably take a jab or two.

As it stands I will fight for the right not to be forcibly injected, and when the day comes when vaccination is mandatory and administered by force, I will not live long for I will fight and most likely be killed by the enforcers. At this point death will not matter for freedom will no longer exist.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join