It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Very much so, control is the operative word and to ensure, (at least in their warped minds) that everyone needs to be afraid of everyone else.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
reply to post by smurfy

Although I have some serious questions about 9/11, I am not worried of being identified as a sleeper for the following reasons:

List of Indicators

1. I have not ever been to any Islamic country in the entirety of my life.
  2. I have no long unexplained absences for the purpose of religion, charity work or pilgrimage.
  3. See #1.
  4. I do not study military tactics or operational procedures.
  5. I'm currently not working due to substantial health issues.
  6. I am not engaging in para-military training.
  7. Other than owning duct tape, I do not own personal defense equipment for bioterrorism or detonators.
  8. Even my household products don't use a whole lot of chemicals.
  9. Closest bases to me are over 100 miles away and I've not driven further than 10 miles from home in the last year.
  10. I do not support militant islamist groups in any fashion.
  11. This one is tricky because I will say that much of the source of issue is the formation of the state of Israel; however, I never excuse the killing of civilians.
  12. No "fury" at the West. Just disappointment and if that's an indicator, then count about 80% of the country in that indicator.
  13. My most certain thought about 9/11 is "I'm not sure what happened."
  14. I've never made that specific accusation.

So whereas I do question 9/11, by these indicators, I would be most likely seen as not being a sleeper. I think that, for most posters on these forums, that would also be true.

edit on 21/9/13 by WhiteAlice because: added link to what is being referenced for clarity

well I know I won't even be visiting the US now, I'm Canadian/Australian living in Algeria because of my husband who works as an engineer for an oil company, this is an Islamic country so it makes me think I would be discriminated against unjustly as a potential sleeper, as well as being opposed to the official 9/11 story. I know I will never visit the US now in its current Nazi government and I wonder how many others will avoid contacts with the US for fear of discrimination? I bet a lot in this world are watching and staying away. Honestly never thought I would see the day when I have more freedom in Africa then home (Canada being almost as bad). I pray for Americans that they do something somehow to stop this spiral of evil taken over the US government. Peace.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The United states is the most f*d up place in the history of the Earth. There is so much confusion, deciet, lies, ignorance, robo-cops the world over.. Plus Justin Beiber.

The US population is full of talk, alway talking about being the greatest and most powerful nation... But you people cant even stand up to your own lying ass government? My god, what has gotten into the psyche, thats make people such sissies these days? Cant fight for their right anymore.. Too old school I guess, these days we give our rights away!

There is a reason America stands out to the World, and no its not your "most powerful" ego.. The rest of the world is starting to laugh and look down on America, and not because of its government, because its people are too afriad to do anything!

Americans wont fix anything or fight for their right., so they will allow their dictator president (thats right) to steal their rights, and go start wars.

What the F* is wrong with this planet.. Seriously, what happened to this species? How did it ever come to what it is today?!

*smh*

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

covertpanther
The United states is the most f*d up place in the history of the Earth. There is so much confusion, deciet, lies, ignorance, robo-cops the world over.. Plus Justin Beiber.

The US population is full of talk, alway talking about being the greatest and most powerful nation... But you people cant even stand up to your own lying ass government? My god, what has gotten into the psyche, thats make people such sissies these days? Cant fight for their right anymore.. Too old school I guess, these days we give our rights away!

There is a reason America stands out to the World, and no its not your "most powerful" ego.. The rest of the world is starting to laugh and look down on America, and not because of its government, because its people are too afriad to do anything!

Americans wont fix anything or fight for their right., so they will allow their dictator president (thats right) to steal their rights, and go start wars.

What the F* is wrong with this planet.. Seriously, what happened to this species? How did it ever come to what it is today?!

*smh*

I agree, I am stunned nothing is being done to remove the criminals in power seriously, and the world has lost respect, I don't understand the level of apathy being displayed when we are witnessing America truly becoming Nazi Germany, the very ideals it so fought for before are gone chasing an invented war on terror enemy. Something massive needs to be done instead of talk people! I wish I could help!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thank you for posting that smurfy, I haven't the time nor clue how to embed video.

I will say this and everyone should read it until it sinks in thoroughly...

Man existed long antecedent to the creation of government, that which Man creates can NEVER have authority or jurisdiction over it's creator.

It is the first law of robotics and it applies to "government", they ONLY have the authority to regulate trade or commerce, the can legislate NO LAW that dictates to the peoples private affairs, ALL those so called "laws" are null and void. Period.

You are a non-statutory American national. We live by God's Law/Natural Law and NEVER by "man's law" as who has the RIGHT to dictate how others live if we live by the golden rule, do unto others....

End of story, Government agents and officials ARE and ALWAYS WILL BE...... the real terrorists!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

covertpanther

Plus Justin Beiber.

Hey don't blame us for that one... He's from Canada.

-SAP-
edit on 21-9-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I think I'm in the minority around here because I love policemen I absolutely adore them.

But when the 9/11 situation was live broadcasting over the radio, I KNEW.. knew it was political agenda.

I think our gov knew something was going to happen and they let it go through anyway because they wanted to shove all those anti-privacy laws down our throats. I don't think they thought it would be that devastating, but they knew something was going down.

Some of us still have gag reflex. Patriot act makes me want to scream. Complete BS.

Hell no, I'm not anti-U.S.. But I'm angry as hell at our manipulative, wag-the-dog, people have no choice or vote environment.

For the record, I'm a do-no-harm lefty vegan and I own no guns. Bring your army if you feel the need to stop me from not being violent.
edit on 21-9-2013 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessTofu

People say "anti-US" but really what they should be saying is "anti-American gov't". Most of us Americans hate our gov't. All they messed up stuff they have been doing over the decades and what they still continue to do now...

Hate our gov't not our country...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You're right, though. It's not about who you vote for (they are all spineless corporate shills), there is no way to fix it. I haven't seen a candidate in 30 years that I thought would help anything. Maybe Obama but the gov shut him down fast.

I wish he would just come out and say I can't give you the awesome things I promised because of this person, this person, this person and such and such agenda. The people would understand that. But we blame him. I think he had amazing ideals and wanted to do uplifting things for our people. Our gov cut him down.

That's what they will do to anyone that tries to make a difference.

Suck it, us. Suck it if you try to make a difference.

Honestly? I think he was groomed to be president, told he could make a difference then just completely shattered. Users, really.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Its a compliment. We scare the sh#t out of them. Their house of cards won't last.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Yep, pretty much though you'd be missing the all important religious aspects of being Islamist and the purpose of your visit in Algeria would be documented as work related due to your husband. I'm not sure how much information Canadian or US customs stuffs into all the questions they ask when you're leaving/entering either country but I know they ask why you're leaving/entering. Those would be key so they may look at you a little more closely but they probably wouldn't peg you as a potential sleeper. Each one of the indicators would likely have its own weight in such a determination.
edit on 21/9/13 by WhiteAlice because: clarified the end

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think that 38% have some doubts over the official 9/11 story is a considerably reduced figure. I post on many message boards ranging in degrees of craziness as well as having brought the topic up in person. Everyone has different thresholds for what they're willing to believe, and think anything further out there than they themselves believe is utterly insane, but I've found the real figure to be more like 80%-85% of people think there's at a minimum, mistruths in the official 9/11 report. The big sticking point people seem to have is building 7.

Just about everyone who's aware of building 7 believes there's a coverup. It ranges from conspiratorial theories like thermite paint to more conventional ones like building 7 stores a lot of sensitive info and may have been rigged to self destruct as a security measure. Building 7 seems to be a real point of unification though regardless of the hows and whys.

You're right, though. It's not about who you vote for (they are all spineless corporate shills), there is no way to fix it. I haven't seen a candidate in 30 years that I thought would help anything. Maybe Obama but the gov shut him down fast.

I wish he would just come out and say I can't give you the awesome things I promised because of this person, this person, this person and such and such agenda. The people would understand that. But we blame him. I think he had amazing ideals and wanted to do uplifting things for our people. Our gov cut him down.

Obama strikes me as the type of person that one day in the future, perhaps as a deathbed confession 30-50 years from now is going to drop a massive bomb. If he's being controlled now, he likely has no choice. All someone would have to do, is deliver proof that they were behind something else (JFK is always the popular one) and that if Obama goes against them, not only will he die, but his family will as well (and there's proof of that too... just look at the Kennedy curse, that could easily have been retribution for what JFK did).

In truth, it wouldn't be hard to control a president. Give them one handler/contact they know nothing about, and a couple trusted "bodyguards"
edit on 21-9-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Is anyone from ATS missing?
Has anyone on ATS been arrested for questioning 9/11?
No?
No?
k...what is the problem?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by PrincessTofu

People say "anti-US" but really what they should be saying is "anti-American gov't". Most of us Americans hate our gov't. All they messed up stuff they have been doing over the decades and what they still continue to do now...

Hate our gov't not our country...

-SAP-

Make that make sense.
What is great about your country that the government cannot ruin?
How does the government suck so much to you but you love the country?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
George Carlin say it best.

Warning graphic language as George Carlin would normally use, only I think it helps him make his point.

The American Dream

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
And if active soldiers believe that, then what ?
Are they going to brand active soldiers that, those who have sworn an oath to protect against domestic threats too. It's so stupid some within homeland security would be on there own list.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I sounded like a crazy girl talking to myself

While I am crazy and a girl, context is pretty important.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

1104light

Is anyone from ATS missing?
Has anyone on ATS been arrested for questioning 9/11?
No?
No?
k...what is the problem?

The problem is people believe this BS and whip themselves into a frenzy!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think our gov knew something was going to happen and they let it go through anyway because they wanted to shove all those anti-privacy laws down our throats. I don't think they thought it would be that devastating, but they knew something was going down.

There have been several credible whistleblowers over the years that have said they knew who was involved, what the target was, and when it was going to occur when referring to 9/11. They knew atleast 6 months in advance, and probably longer than that. That also tends to be the conspiracy theory that's easiest for people to believe because it requires the fewest people, and minimal government involvement. One can build on the theory from there, but I'm absolutely certain that if I live long enough, one day a document proving that much (maybe more?) will be released.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A poll said 48%...not the FBI. The FBI is just adding them to the anti-establishment crowd. So, in the eyes of the government they are just like Tea Partiers. Can we all calm down now.

Northwoods...c'mon folks, are we still on this also?
edit on 09pm30pmfu2013-09-21T22:45:57-05:001057 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join