It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I guess I must be on that list somewhere.

Doubt the official story? Hell, I am absolutely certain that story is false, and but a grand deception against the american people.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i'm not on this list even though I have some doubts about 9/11 evidence...you know why?....BECAUSE I DON'T FIT THE REST OF THE PROFILE....read the ENTIRE "suspicious evaluation" and calm down....sometimes I think we have a bunch of cackling old bittys on ATS, who are simple s**t stirrers.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

kusmanklute

Put me on that list. Thank you. Good will always prevail.

Good does not always prevail. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men and women to do n-o-t-h-i-n-g in the face of open tyranny.

These psychopaths running our country, and the media that builds their scripted, false version of reality, will not hesitate to escalate their violence against us. The longer we let them continue, the worse it will hurt in the end.

Do you want you children to live in this #hole world this "government" is building?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/9-11-and-ground-zero/2013/09/uk-man-wins-court-case-against-bbc-for-9-11-wtc-7-cover-up-video-2440298.html reply to post by SloAnPainful

Then what about this!!!!!! So the British government is found to be complicit in the attacks!!!!! The FBI does not like intelligent human beings who know our status and know we have NEVER surrendered our right of self determination, code, statutes and regulation do NOT apply to human beings who ARE non-statutory!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Those fear mongers, and peeping toms can kiss my a$$. Pisses me off that when you want to change something like our government, we get the crazy card, or locked up. I hope they have S without a C and get A in their A's.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
please check out my previous posts, specifically in the rothschild thread located in the NWO subforum

spoiler alert: we are supposed to be the terrorists

welcome to reality

the FBI is on your side

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh goody gumdrops now I get another potential terrorist tag for being Libertarian.

Hey DHS, FBI, IRS and all you other paranoid agencies - when you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

sad_eyed_lady
Oh goody gumdrops now I get another potential terrorist tag for being Libertarian.

Hey DHS, FBI, IRS and all you other paranoid agencies - when you point a finger at someone you have 3 pointing back at you.

Thanks for the thread.

don't be sad, lady. they're not pointing a finger at you. it's a thumbs up

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

There children, they have no idea how to cover so many lies.

Old adage " well if I'm a lire your a bigger one". LOL LOL, I'd use one of the little figures to the right but I can't tell what hardly any of them are doing, which one is laughing?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Go Libertarians and conspiracy theorists! Take it as a compliment knowing you threaten the status quo.

“The memo thus adds 9/11-official-story skeptics to a growing list of targets described by federal law enforcement to be security threats, such as those who express "libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties,"” according to the report.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

sad_eyed_lady

Go Libertarians and conspiracy theorists! Take it as a compliment knowing you threaten the status quo.

“The memo thus adds 9/11-official-story skeptics to a growing list of targets described by federal law enforcement to be security threats, such as those who express "libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties,"” according to the report.

www.presstv.ir...

i wonder what the new world order that american politicians always speak of truly is. like when GHWB spoke of it on 9/11/1990, 11 years before 9/11...

it's definitely not the current world order where the rothschild family thinks they are on the top of the pyramid

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just wanted to introduce myself....

My name is Tracy H. And I am and proud to be a potential terrorist if this is the " New Definition" their going to use.

Disclaimer: I have never nor would I ever hurt or kill a living breathing human unless they want to cause me bodily harm ie: death.

Glad to meet you

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Welcome tracehd1!

That's right wear this label proudly it represents your ability to threaten the most corrupt government on the planet.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Perhaps this is just the next phase of COINTELPRO?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Maxmars

It was BS when it was posted here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it is still BS for the reasons I noted in that thread - the link does not say that everyone who exhibits any of those behaviours or beliefs s a terrorist or even a suspect, and anyone who says it does is spreading disingfo and yuo have to wonder why they do it.

I think your objection is too restrained. It's ALL BS... including the presumed dissent against the premise (with all due respect.)

This is a story about a list. Made up and embellished, made hyperbolic and churned up to start a lingering argument about the undeniably honorable or malicious intentions of 'government.'

Understand, even as a lie, the intent of it's distribution could be like "beating the bushes" to see what comes out.

At the end of the day the idea that a grammatical point like "they don't actually say" or "they didn't use this precise phrasing" seems belligerently obtuse to the reality that those who interpret the "rules and guidelines" will take from it what is reasonable... and the reasonable walk away message from these alleged federal government-authored documents is clearly not some far removed interpretation... but what is on it's face.

Why it is necessary, and why it need be so in the first place is the real question at hand.

Why would the original authors of such a list find it necessary to convey that so many are being watched, or even suspect in the first place?

Rather than define the obvious fear currency of "domestic terrorism" - they define a "kind of people" by listing the "kinds of things" one might observe in them...

Social engineering always strikes this note.

edit on 21-9-2013 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What amazes me is that there are people who still believe the "official story". I guess they just want to keep swallowing the blue pill until it bites em in the rear end.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just wonder how much time we actually have as it is quite obvious that the pieces are being moved into position for the final play.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I was the searcher; however, I was not the one making the somewhat extraordinary claim. The authors for Digital Journal et al were the ones who failed to provide adequate verifiable source to their claim. If they are going to play at being journalists and there is evidence to such a claim, then the onus is upon them to provide said link. Not I.

Looking at the link you found, I can kind of understand why they may not have and I think what MystikMushroom said still is somewhat appropriate. The page that you linked identifies potential sleepers. However, it gives a series of indicators of a potential sleeper of which the 9/11 aspect is but one of them. As an indicator, that would be understandable for someone who had been adopted into a terror cell would likely have held such a belief.

Although I have some serious questions about 9/11, I am not worried of being identified as a sleeper for the following reasons:

List of Indicators

1. I have not ever been to any Islamic country in the entirety of my life.
  2. I have no long unexplained absences for the purpose of religion, charity work or pilgrimage.
  3. See #1.
  4. I do not study military tactics or operational procedures.
  5. I'm currently not working due to substantial health issues.
  6. I am not engaging in para-military training.
  7. Other than owning duct tape, I do not own personal defense equipment for bioterrorism or detonators.
  8. Even my household products don't use a whole lot of chemicals.
  9. Closest bases to me are over 100 miles away and I've not driven further than 10 miles from home in the last year.
  10. I do not support militant islamist groups in any fashion.
  11. This one is tricky because I will say that much of the source of issue is the formation of the state of Israel; however, I never excuse the killing of civilians.
  12. No "fury" at the West. Just disappointment and if that's an indicator, then count about 80% of the country in that indicator.
  13. My most certain thought about 9/11 is "I'm not sure what happened."
  14. I've never made that specific accusation.

So whereas I do question 9/11, by these indicators, I would be most likely seen as not being a sleeper. I think that, for most posters on these forums, that would also be true.

edit on 21/9/13 by WhiteAlice because: added link to what is being referenced for clarity

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

smurfy

Just to add what is the phrase, "Interest in self-sufficiency" meant to convey? are they talking about 'Preppers' and how to skin a worm.

Self sufficiency is a catchphrase for "not dependent on government".

The US is now about 2/3rds dependent on others for the food they eat and the bed they sleep in. The government likes this. It means control.

Anyone who thinks beyond the party line is a potential terrorist.
Of course, this is utter idiocy.
The terrorists will come from the dependency minded masses as soon as the dollar finally fails due to Zimbabwe-like money policies.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Here's the video related to that BBC court case,

edit on 21-9-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join