It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I can see in the near future a TA (terrorist anonymous) orginization... This might belong with the Onion but bear with me for a min....

My name is sulaw and I'm a terrorist... For 5 years now... I've stock piled Toilet paper and dried foods... A long with ammunition and water... I have an addiction? I believe we are in for a economic collapse of apocalypitcal nature...

They might have a 12 step program for this....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

yeah, i think the memos are out there, but good luck finding many in a police state!!

Need some good cops to come forward.

But, they most likely have a mortgage!

edit on 20-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: forgot the word finding

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Don't they have a hotline for guys like you now??

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

727Sky
That is out of the oldest play book on the planet... Think about it.... Anyone who disagrees with or doubts a government position in any dictatorship is a terrorist. Terrorist is just the latest catch all phrase.

I'm sure, Sky-- but we can't dis crazy lately either. It worked for the communists, and look at the prescriptions.
Psychotropics have become the biggest cash cow since chemo.. all we had to do was put on the Trotsky beard instead of the Groucho specs and call the people who don't go along with us mentally ill. Hiya Magus! O fellow nutcase..

Talk about the pot calling the pipe green. First they get characterized as political troublemakers, then 'touched': after a little while "dangerous to himself and/or others".
I want out of this roach motel, it's starting to smell like chemicals... and I'm too broke to move.
edit on 20-9-2013 by derfreebie because: Three generations of state school-- we're stinkin' fish.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by smurfy

yeah, i think the memos are out there, but good luck finding many in a police state!!

Need some good cops to come forward.

But, they most likely have a mortgage!

edit on 20-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: forgot the word finding

Cue the X-files theme tune then

" The Memos Are Out There "

hehe sorry couldn't help it

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Well, it looks like its time to start looking for a new country to move to.

The New Thought/Opinion Police is out to get you....... say good bye to all freedom. NSA listening to and watching everything, and any differing opinion, and its jail time/re-education camps for you.

I never thought this day would come so fast. I figured at least 2020-2050.

Oh Well...... I'm out. Uruguay is looking good right now!!!! Teach English out there for a gig

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere
Government keeps insisting half the population is the enemy they're going to make enemies out of half the population.

They are already enemies of every citizen. Even if the citizens don't know it yet.

It's what happens naturally when FBI agents execute an individual during "questioning" and then they fall out of a perfectly good helo without a chute. I hear-tell they executed a cop and a suspect in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing too. Some of the FBI field offices are considered as corrupt as the Rampart Station in SoCal.

Our once great country is terminally Fubar. I'm going to invest in the rope industry.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

darkbake

I think the whole point of Homeland Security is to protect the Homeland, just like Nazi Germany protected their Homeland...

Hitler had the "Fatherland." Stalin had the "Motherland." It's only natural the a combo NAZI-Communist like Obama would want the "Homeland." Every dictator needs a place to stay.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well duh, of course they'd say that. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

A simple statement like the one i just made will also get you on the watch list so what's your point?

edit on 20-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

I tried finding the original source for this claim but the source you posted directed me to here:
www.networkworld.com...

Which in turn directed me to here: axiomamuse.wordpress.com...

Still poking around and haven't found a direct, verifiable source for the original claim. Anybody else have any luck with that as so far, it seems to be user generated type of news?
edit on 20/9/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

The reason you're having a hard time finding a verifiable source is because there probably isn't one. This was put out to scare people, and make those that *might* act violently show themselves.

It's actually a pretty clever way to find out who flips out the most.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Thing is, they are out there but issued to non-public or targeted sources. They also go back a bit, last couple of years. I know one such flyer called, 'Internet cafe' (which has some ridiculous advice), The 'construction site' is another. Some stuff is okay, and pure common sense as in the construction site advice. But the 'Sleeper' advice could be rightfully percieved as targeting Muslims Et Al along with 9/11 doubters. Do stuff like that, you go back to the days of McCarthyism, and reds under the bed, and pinkies and fifth columnists blah blah, and when anybody who farted surreptitiously was likely about to explode in a nuclear fashion and was 'One of 'em'
There is a site called Public Intelligence who likely has all the FBI flyers somewhere, I'll not link it here.

edit on 20-9-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is very interesting, I am sure posting here makes already a target for the corporate dictatorship tagging.

It seems to me that for the last 10 years America is actually turning into a Nazi Germany but hey don't tell that to the government worshipers.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

WhiteAlice

I tried finding the original source for this claim but the source you posted directed me to here:
www.networkworld.com...

Which in turn directed me to here: axiomamuse.wordpress.com...

Still poking around and haven't found a direct, verifiable source for the original claim. Anybody else have any luck with that as so far, it seems to be user generated type of news?
edit on 20/9/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

The reason you're having a hard time finding a verifiable source is because there probably isn't one. This was put out to scare people, and make those that *might* act violently show themselves.

It's actually a pretty clever way to find out who flips out the most.

The source is the FBI, the searcher did not persevere.

This is another update from the FBI this year.. amazingly,

"This is an update of an RCR published on 1 July 2010. Rudimentary improvised explosive devices (IEDs) using pressure cookers to contain the initiator, switch, and explosive charge frequently have been used in Afghanistan, India, Nepal, and Pakistan. Pressure cookers are common in these countries, and their presence probably would not seem out of place or suspicious to passersby or authorities. Presence in an unusual location—or if noticed in a contanier such as a backpack—should be treated as suspicious." Read that as advice and deal with it. Meh, the Simpsons missed that one.

edit on 20-9-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

welcome fellow terrorists

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

" FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists "

TRANSLATION - ANYONE Who does not BELIEVE the LIE is a Threat to the Terrorists who Hold Public Office in the Federal Goverment ,..................

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

I bet half of ATS would fall under that false label...

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

AnonymousMoose

welcome fellow terrorists

That's about it in a nutshell, the 'Sleeper' file cannot be condoned. But the FBI does do other stuff like 'broken officers' (not their members as a given but law enforcement) which has the terminology of spiritualism often in the thread in a general way but is directed in presentation to police officers. That was done in the aftermath of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I think I am on almost every perceivable "watch list" there is at this point! But honestly, I won't back down, I want answers... loved ones of those who were never seen again after that day want answers, anyone with an ounce of common sense wants answers!!

Might as well just go down to the local PD and register at this point.... just sayin'!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

smurfy

Thorneblood
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Yea....this is just B.S. fear mongering to increase page views.

The Two police department links do not in anyway show this memo, one doesn't even work and the other specifically talks about construction site vandalism.

The BJA page doesn't seem to have the memo on it's website, nor does the FBI...

So if anyone wants people to believe this, find the memo and post it. Otherwise this is a Hoax.

Oh, Infowars. Figures.

Well keep up the Paranoia guys....try not to have a fit.
edit on 20-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Yes, I can see that, but the Columbus police document does exist in PDF format,

www.columbuspolice.org...

Until I see the memo I'm calling BS on this one. I have a hard time believing a memo like the one in the OP would not have already been leaked or would be subject to a FOIA request.

This is the only questionable thing in the Columbus memo:

"Conspiracy theories about Westerners (e.g. the CIA arranged for 9/11 to legitimize the invasion of foreign lands)
Accusing the West of trying to destroy Islam"

They also list absences for charity work and arrival from the Mideast.

Now it wouldn't shock me that in training session or privately the talk about conspiracy theorist but I think they are smart enough not to write it down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join