It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The FBI is instructing local police departments and "communities against terrorism" to consider anyone who harbors "conspiracy theories" about 9/11 to be a potential terrorist, in a circular released to local police departments.

The memo thus adds 9/11-official-story skeptics to a growing list of targets described by federal law enforcement to be security threats, such as those who express "libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties."

A newly released national poll shows that 48 percent of Americans either have some doubts about the official account of 9/11, or do not believe it at all.

FBI calls half of populace with 9/11 doubts potential terrorists

Go figure. When you try to pry at the truth and have an opinion on things that makes you a "terrorist". I swear the American gov't is getting so paranoid they are just going to start labeling everyone a terrorist. They should have bigger things to be worrying about in my opinion.

The article refers to sleeper cell agents, that most of us know, as trained killers that are to be activated at anytime. The gov't are pros at this in my opinion are are prolly the ones behind them.

"Sleepers" refers to "sleeper cells," in FBI jargon, which are terrorists awaiting orders to be activated into terrorist activity.
In 1998 it was declassified by the Pentagon that the Joint Chiefs of Staff had approved a plan, in 1962, to attack and kill US citizens to "provide justifications for US military intervention in Cuba." The plan was code-named Operation Northwoods, the face page of the declassified document is below.

According to the polling firm YouGov, 38% of Americans have some doubts about the official account of 9/11, 10% do not believe it at all, and 12% are unsure about it.

Too much doesn't add up for me to believe the 9/11 reports. It definitely points to a full blown conspiracy. So what do you all think ATS?

-SAP-

edit on 20-9-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They should just amend your constitution from:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

To

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. As long as its not contary to what the goverment tell you to think, do or say.

BTW for those of you who dont get sarcasim or black humour Im not being serious

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Well that FBI list finishes me. Not surprised though I always thought I would be hauled off and black bagged by the government one day. The 3 letter agencies and most of our government aren't even really American these days.

I hope these paranoid freaks get a what all good NAZI's deserve.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

No one is Washington or in the gov't is an American. They lost the ideals of what being a American truly means.

There are only a select few who want to go back to the way it was and change the format of gov't (Ron Paul?).

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

That's pathetic considering their non-role in the 9/11 debacle. Look at the sub menu too, it lists just about every possible walk of life, except a G-man. They can go forth and multiply themselves, if you get what I mean!
Just to add what is the phrase, "Interest in self-sufficiency" meant to convey? are they talking about 'Preppers' and how to skin a worm. It would be great if just one policeman sent that back, with the words, "Do you think we're fecking stupid'.

edit on 20-9-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We really need to take our country back. Voting is rigged. Anyone with an open mind can see the holes in the official story.

Recently I heard another twist to the 9/11 and building 7. Someone told me there was supposed to be another plane that was supposed to hit building 7 and either the team backed out or the plane was grounded with everyone else. Even though the plane didn't hit, they still decided to 'pull it.'

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It has now been proven that every type of government eventually fails.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Awesome.

This is going to be fun.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
By throwing the term "terrorist" around loosely they then can apply it to anyone whom they feel is counter productive to the agenda set forth by the power brokers.

Everything about the government is so departmentalized that the left hand doesn't see the right one stealing the french fries.

This works to their advantage I'm afraid as now what you essentially have is each department with secrets they don't share.

The funny thing about lies is that in order to hide the truth you have to tell more lies to cover the one you just told.

Its a terrible cycle for the minders that do the minding.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Failure due to paranoia. It happened to Nazi Germany. Hitler towards the end of his reign got really paranoid and made some bad moves and it cost him the war, and eventually his life.

This is exactly one of the problems with America today. "More money more problems" (and paranoia).

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Your headline makes it sound like they only believe half of the people that believed 911 was a conspiracy to be terrorists. Bad english dude.

+7 more 
link   
That is out of the oldest play book on the planet... Think about it.... Anyone who disagrees with or doubts a government position in any dictatorship is a terrorist. Terrorist is just the latest catch all phrase.

+11 more 
link   

What do I think? Lets see.....

"harbors conspiracy theories about 9/11" - check
"expresses libertarian philosophies" - check
"Second Amendment-oriented views" - check
"interest in self-sufficiency" - check
"fears of Big Brother or big government" - check

I'm so screwed, and appearantly a threat to national security.

link   

Bassago

Well that FBI list finishes me. Not surprised though I always thought I would be hauled off and black bagged by the government one day. The 3 letter agencies and most of our government aren't even really American these days.

I hope these paranoid freaks get a what all good NAZI's deserve.

Its sort of a hybrid thingaMajig now. Alliances have been formed and it should be called ashkeNEOCONaZionist or ZioNazism. I always knew they were the same people. They act it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Do you remember the good ol' days when the "Thought Police" didn't exist.

Ignorance was bliss.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

We have the same thoughts, anyone is game to the FBI. Now I need to go and looksee if the is something comparable coming out of UK intelligence, thank God though that we don't have a Federal force. Time to get rid of all these intelligence quango's, private or otherwise. One goverment service should be sufficient.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Harbors "conspiracy" theories about 9/11 - Yes
Expresses libertarian philosophies - Yes
Second Amendment-oriented views - Yes
Interest in self-sufficiency - Yes
Fears of "Big Brother" or "big government" - Hell no!

Acknowledgement, yes, but not fear. I dare anyone to try to police my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

Your thoughts and your voice are some of most dangerous weapons we have. The gov't knows this, that is why in most "communist dictatorships" people cannot voice their opinions, because they can crush their gov't by doing so.

We have the "freedom" of speech here, but it goes unheard in the masses.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I tried finding the original source for this claim but the source you posted directed me to here:
www.networkworld.com...

Which in turn directed me to here: axiomamuse.wordpress.com...

Still poking around and haven't found a direct, verifiable source for the original claim. Anybody else have any luck with that as so far, it seems to be user generated type of news?
edit on 20/9/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What a crock~ If you call waiting for the "innevitable" economic bubble to blow, whilst holding your mai tai and AR15 a potential terrorist. Or, not believing a "flawed" perpetrated lie by our own gov't a "potential terrorist"... Then...
They must have really lowered the standard for FBI agents...

These "sleeper cells" they speak of are American's ready to defend there families when SHTF.

Well, I guess my name is already on that list... Something to the ends of.... "My cold, dead hands" and I'll haunt your family lineage worse than Amytiville...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join