It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Attenborough: Stop Feeding Third World Nations to Reduce Population

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have been telling poeple this has been the plan for a long time only to have this news recieved by derisive snorts and condesending looks.
When will people start to clue in that the richest of the rich have long ago decided that they want to get rid of the other 95% and have devoted generations of wealth and effort onto achieving their goals.

I have a BETTER idea Sir David D-bag....
Lets take all the privaliged, rich people...that top 5% and ALL the resources THEY waste as they persue a life of extravagance, excess and luxury...and just kick them ALL off the face of the planet and redistribute THEIR wealth to feed, clothe, educate and help the other 95%.
There is CERTAINLY enough affulence on this blue marble to accomplish this exact task and ensure no one EVER need go hungry again. We could ensure EVERYONE had a roof over their head and good health to enjoy it with...BUT NO...let's just starve some brown people to death instead?!

W-T-F!?!

What say you good people of ATS...where to YOU stand on this?

www.storyleak.com...

-Peace be with you all-

(NO...not with YOU Attenborough!)
edit on 19-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Erroneous Opening statement

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Now that's pretty brutal. I'm sure I've heard worse but for the life of me I can't think of when.

His plan might just work but not the way he hopes. Start starving millions/billions of people to death and they might just rip these so called elites to pieces and good riddance. Then we feed everyone as you suggested.

edit on 19-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Bassago

Now that's pretty brutal. I'm sure I've heard worse but for the life of me I can't think of when.

His plan might just work but not the way he hopes. Start starving millions/billions of people to death and they might just rip these so called elite to pieces and good riddance. Then we feed everyone as you suggested.

I am just guessing but it was probably Kisszinger or Phillip Battenburg.
I DO know that Codex Alimentarius and it's trade restrictions had estimated it's policies would reduce the global population by about 2 billion with 1/4 dying directly from starvation and the rest dying from conditions attributed to malnutrition.
When convicted Nuremburg nazi's get pardoned by globalists and released from their permanant jail sentences only to begin writing Codex for the U.N., people should have been raising Cain.
Red flags should have been going up all over the world but no....nothing but silence...crickets...no one batted an eyelash.
Freakin'-Failing-Species.

What IS Codex Alimentarius?

www.youtube.com...

I disagree with Rima on MANY things but her accessment on the Codex is DEAD-ON and I can find no flaw in her reasoning about this legislature and it's impact.

-Peace be with you good sir-
edit on 19-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Edit

edit on 19-9-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well the article you linked to certainly makes him sound like a monster and when I clicked on their link that was "supposed" to take me to the interview it was from so I could see what context he said it in only took me to another article that had some of his quotes. Now the secound article didn't make him out to be a monster and added some context.

This is the first I have heard of the guy and it is late ATM so this post bookmarks the thread for me till I find the time to look up the actual interview in full I am not judging.

He did make some good points about the church and birth control in the secound article I give him that much at this point.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Grimpachi
Well the article you linked to certainly makes him sound like a monster and when I clicked on their link that was "supposed" to take me to the interview it was from so I could see what context he said it in only took me to another article that had some of his quotes. Now the secound article didn't make him out to be a monster and added some context.

This is the first I have heard of the guy and it is late ATM so this post bookmarks the thread for me till I find the time to look up the actual interview in full I am not judging.

He did make some good points about the church and birth control in the secound article I give him that much at this point.

That sir, is more thought than 90% of the population has given it.
Kudos to you.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Interesting, I"m watching that video now. I had never heard of the Codex Alimentarius before.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Wait... David Attenborough was in Jurassic Park? If you are talking about the main rich guy who opened the park in the movie, I think you are confusing him with someone else.

I disagree with the idea of just letting people starve as a means of population control, but I have to ask, why is it the responsibility of the west to feed people in the third world? How much of your salary have you given to feed third world peoples? I don't mean that in a snide way, I mean it as a legitimate question. I'm sure there is a lot you could go without, and use that money to feed the third world? Or do you only support feeding them with other people's money? Why don't you cancel your internet service and use that monthly money to feed third world peoples?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

James1982

Wait... David Attenborough was in Jurassic Park? If you are talking about the main rich guy who opened the park in the movie, I think you are confusing him with someone else.

www.youtube.com...

I believe you are confused sir as this clip CLEARLY demonstrates.
That IS the actor Lord David Attenborough.
Can I be of further assistance?

-Peace be with you-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

BobM88

Interesting, I"m watching that video now. I had never heard of the Codex Alimentarius before.

Alas...it's a bit too late now to stop Codex but it's NEVER to late to learn.

-Peace be with you sir-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

As long as the rate of births per day is higher than deaths per day,
i call this BS.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I was going to ask the same thing but I didn't feel like being called a racist.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

LionOfGOD

As long as the rate of births per day is higher than deaths per day,
i call this BS.

As is your right. Thank you for your opinion.

-Peace be with you-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

200Plus

Good luck.

So are you proposing that the "have's" pocess no obligation what so ever to the "have nots" (which they have exploited for their coltan and other precious rare metals to make all your fancy toys) and they should be left to fend for themselves by taking their resources for our use and leaving them in squallor and poverty?
Wow...I really don't know what to say to that.

-Peace be with you anyways-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I KNEW there was a reason I couldn't stand that d-bag in Jurassic Park!

I say we round up all the potty mouths and teach them some manners.

Calling everyone that you don't like "d-bags" is going to carry you far, kid.

Now what was your point? Oh yah, peace---d-bag.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

intrptr

I KNEW there was a reason I couldn't stand that d-bag in Jurassic Park!

I say we round up all the potty mouths and teach them some manners.

Calling everyone that you don't like "d-bags" is going to carry you far, kid.

Now what was your point? Oh yah, peace---d-bag.

OH LOOK....the "troll-whisperer" is back.
Don't hold back there old chap...tell us what you REALLY think.

-Peace to you...you sound like you'll need some-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Sorry, no, that's RICHARD Attenborough, David's older brother.

Odd, that link you have is the only one I have come across to have that quote.
Guess that one website just has it, perhaps, for some reason they have a personal dislike for Sir Dave...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Bragi

Sorry, no, that's RICHARD Attenborough, David's older brother.

Odd, that link you have is the only one I have come across to have that quote.
Guess that one website just has it, perhaps, for some reason they have a personal dislike for Sir Dave...

I stand corrected.
Thank you for schooling me sir.
He's only Sir Richard Attenborough...the youtube clip had been labeled incorrectly.

-Peace be with you-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Eryiedes

James1982

www.youtube.com...

I believe you are confused sir as this clip CLEARLY demonstrates.
That IS the actor Lord David Attenborough.
Can I be of further assistance?

-Peace be with you-

That clip (and IMDB) CLEARLY demonstrates that is Richard Attenborough

www.imdb.com...

Can I be of further assistance to you?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

No I am saying that a "rich white man" did not make a "poor brown" family have 10 children they cannot support.

I would agree to a 100% hands off approach to the problem, would you? No. Because the western world has a responsibility to "raise up" third world nations, while third world nations have no responsibilities what so ever. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

EDIT - I have to ask the HAVE = money = West - should give it to the third world because they don't have it
but the HAVE =METALS = THIRD WORLD = should sell it to the west because they have money? does that sound sane to you?
edit on 19-9-2013 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Eryiedes

200Plus

Good luck.

So are you proposing that the "have's" pocess no obligation what so ever to the "have nots" (which they have exploited for their coltan and other precious rare metals to make all your fancy toys) and they should be left to fend for themselves by taking their resources for our use and leaving them in squallor and poverty?
Wow...I really don't know what to say to that.

-Peace be with you anyways-

I am not proposing anything, I am asking a question, one which you did not answer. How much of your own money have you given to feed those in the third world? It seems if you support feeding those with less, a good start would be for you to lead by example.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join