It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Attenborough: Stop Feeding Third World Nations to Reduce Population

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by Eryiedes

Now that's pretty brutal. I'm sure I've heard worse but for the life of me I can't think of when.

His plan might just work but not the way he hopes. Start starving millions/billions of people to death and they might just rip these so called elites to pieces and good riddance. Then we feed everyone as you suggested.

edit on 19-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

You are kidding right, fifteen million kids starve every year, just while you are reading this over two hundred died, the rich don't have to do anything. This is already happening.

This site has compiled some list for you, check these numbers out and remember it the next time you throw half a plate of food away.

library.thinkquest.org...

At this point in time we can't feed the world and with climate change it is getting harder to feed ourselves and our livestock. We may in the future but it will be with food source like algae. We are working on it but not there yet. There is also great work being done with micro farms on building tops and balconies etc etc. Fact is millions, staggering to think about it, but millions die each year already.

It will not take much of an event to starve us all. Two more degrees hotter and it gets exponentially harder, not even discussing loss of land estimated with rising seas.

At this point it is happening without the rich doing anything. Lol

The Bot

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

How in the world is "old chap" an insult?

You called me a "d-bag" in another thread and I came wandering here to see you use it again. I called you on it and you used nice names instead.. At least you are directing your insults to me here instead of about me on the other thread.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join