It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Reference In GTA V

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

As I was playing GTA 5 I saw a all seeing eye poster above a fireplace in Franklins house
edit on 17-9-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There were lots of conspiracy references in San Andreas as well. Mostly from the pot farming hippy though.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So funny you post this. I was taking a break from playing GTA5 and decided to browse ATS for a bit. Came across your post. I am currently in Lester's house and just for s***s and giggles, I decided to unpause and look around a bit. Hmm. Look what I found hanging on his wall....

EDIT: I didn't get a chance to watch the video until after I posted. I was just basing off the picture, but the house that that video is from is my above mentioned house, Lester's.
edit on 17-9-2013 by bananamamma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bananamamma

lol, I was just at lesters and saw that as well. It makes sense because he's a conspiracy guy... But at Frannklin's house it doesn't .
edit on 17-9-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OMG A pyramid and all seeing eye! It's like... almost like, kinda like, uh, as if, sort of, they put crap in there like that so it gets attention so people blast it all over on forums and it gets attention.

Wow

Constipationaricy exposed.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I heard Franklin and his homies mention the illuminati while on our way to a mission.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Right. But WHY would they put an all seeing eye in there? Wouldn't it be more profitable to insert a advert for Coca-Cola? Or something.....

More than half of my R.L. (Real Life) friends are playing this game right now.
60,000 people died of starvation today. Enough said.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

boncho
OMG A pyramid and all seeing eye! It's like... almost like, kinda like, uh, as if, sort of, they put crap in there like that so it gets attention so people blast it all over on forums and it gets attention.

Wow

My response to this thread wasn't supposed to be taken like you took it. I'm not really looking into illuminati references too hard it was merely an observation. I do think however that this title had enough media attention and enough hype to be talked about on forums without the references. This had no financial benefit to them. It is one of the most talked about and anticipated game release this year.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Agent008
reply to post by boncho

Right. But WHY would they put an all seeing eye in there? Wouldn't it be more profitable to insert a advert for Coca-Cola? Or something.....

As a person who has worked closely with video game designers....I can tell you that it is NOT all about profit, as far as the art that goes into the games.

The game itself is made to make as much money as it possibly can, and for a good reason, so everyone can get paid, and more games can come out.

However, easter eggs, and other neat (sometimes hidden, sometimes not) objects are in just about every SINGLE game there is. Ever.

No one is going to know the EXACT reasons why it was put in there, unless the person who designed and implemented it gives an interview or whatever. You can, however, pretty much assume it is 100% harmless.

What makes you think the person who added it doesn't visit ATS? What makes you think the person who added it didn't think it would neat?

This kind of thing is extremely common in games.

The MAJORITY of time sacred symbols, or "illuminati" stuff is implemented in media , whether it be music, art, or video games....it is usually done because the person has something to say, and their artwork is an expression of what they want to reveal to people.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Here's some fuel to the fire,
I was at my friend's earlier playing the new GTA as well, and in the midst of just strolling around the city, some random citizen just yells "The Illuminati made me do it!".

It's sad, cause even if they are not implementing the symbols for alterior motives, then they are probably mocking the fact at how they are so apparent in society and satirically poking fun at people who do notice.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

boncho

Wow

Shonkers! Gotta get up early to catch the worm on ATS!

But the rest of the game is legit, right?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

supermarket2012

Agent008
reply to post by boncho

As a person who has worked closely with video game designers....I can tell you that it is NOT all about profit, as far as the art that goes into the games.

The game itself is made to make as much money as it possibly can, and for a good reason, so everyone can get paid, and more games can come out.

However, easter eggs, and other neat (sometimes hidden, sometimes not) objects are in just about every SINGLE game there is. Ever.

No one is going to know the EXACT reasons why it was put in there, unless the person who designed and implemented it gives an interview or whatever. You can, however, pretty much assume it is 100% harmless.

What makes you think the person who added it doesn't visit ATS? What makes you think the person who added it didn't think it would neat?

This kind of thing is extremely common in games.

The MAJORITY of time sacred symbols, or "illuminati" stuff is implemented in media , whether it be music, art, or video games....it is usually done because the person has something to say, and their artwork is an expression of what they want to reveal to people.

This was exactly my point indeed. Of course I use sarcasm rather than spell things out clearly as you have. But I could not have described it better myself.

Sincerely,

Noob Saibot
edit on 18-9-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

really? you bring up starvation in the world in a video game thread? you are what is wrong with this world.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

You spelled 'Right' wrong

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There are loads of conspiracy reference's in GTA V

Traver makes loads of comments about "reptilians" and the "New World Order" and then they have a whole radio show which just talks about conspiracies there are conspiracy references everywhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Did u also noticed this?

s21.postimg.org...

s21.postimg.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

So what the point you are trying to make in this thread?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In any other game i'd be suspicious but i almost expect this kind of wit from the makers of GTA - Throughout the whole game they poke fun at mordern society - Life invader, stupid radio host's, society and its crazy inhabitants! Id be disappointed if they DIDNT throw in the whole conspiracy/illuminate thing, how could they not!? Lol

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Illuminati is mentioned like 50 times through the single player story mode.

I found it hilarious. They tied fame and fortune with Illuminati in this game. there is also a lot of artwork spread out through los santos giving homage to the Illuminati.

I also like the mission where you have to prevent a false flag bio attack. THAT stuck out like a sore thumb especially after the Illuminati being mentioned and me being a CT'er.

I wonder if any rockstar developers/writers visit ATS.

new topics

top topics

join