It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Year Old abducted out of her own home - Current Alert issued!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What in the name of all that's half way decent in people is happening out there anymore?? What happened to simply having to worry about the creepy kidnapper after the baby or toddler?! They are easy enough to secure against and that threat was and is put down quickly enough with a little due diligence. What the heck do you do with this though?!

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -
GBI activated a Levi's Call for a 14-year-old Hispanic girl named Ayvani Hope Perez as of about 4 a.m. Tuesday. Clayton County police say she was taken by two armed men during an apparent home invasion and is in extreme danger.
Source

This is an active alert and she's currently missing by the look of it. Anyone in that area of Georgia may well want to check it out in more detail.

It's a very bad time to see coming if home invasion robberies start turning to outright home abductions by force and in brazen view of the world like this. Unbelievable. The headlines are getting to sound like a third world nation. While the cops and feds who ought to be looking into something like this as if it's their sole mission in life are too busy out chasing phantom terrorists behind every bush or someone in the dope trade. I don't know how this specific case is being worked, but the history of similar ones and the aftermath for dealing with those who do it isn't great for not encouraging more of it.

I hope this one turns out well though. As well as ever can be under these circumstances.

* The picture of the girl doesn't show a mousey little waif. She looks like a healthy young person moving to adult for strength. The point being...just how different is a 14 year old from a housewife, when this stuff is starting to happen??

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
How sad. I really hope they find this young girl, and that she is okay!
I just wanted to respond to bump this, as I am nowhere near there.
You are right though, what the heck is our world coming to?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't what's going on.

I live not too far from there, about half an hour, but just last week a man with no pants tried to abduct a teenage girl walking to school. A couple of weeks ago there are 3-4 attempted abduction in the same day. And there was another abduction (or attempted, I can't recall) again within the past two weeks, just a few days on either side of the girl walking to school incident.

I've noticed this increasing trend (and I do think it's a trend and not a "well, they're just reporting on them more now" type of thing).

Things are getting a lot crazier by the day.

I still maintain that the constant contradictions and overwhelming stimuli present in our society is short circuiting people, but why it's increasing so quickly I have no idea.

America: Crazies, the movie.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

NVM
edit on 17-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I wasn't aware of the Levi alert since it is so widely known as the Amber alert, but having just read about the Levi this was named after in Georgia it goes to show how parents need to find a way to preserve their child's legacy after a tragedy.

It seems if they were after money they must be prepared to either ransom or sell her. They must have connections to trafficking rings. Something about this is off - as if they may have targeted her earlier. I say this because taking a child spontaneously during a robery is rare.

They would have a description of suspects if they were available by now. Not having a good description means they were likely so terrified they were not attending to details. When being threatened this can be a defense mechanism - if they don't think I can describe them they will go away - dont want them to see me attending - just want them to leave. Or it was so fast there was no time. Maybe some regression work can help these people get some good descriptions.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here is the suspects.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
so sad..hope they find the girl in good health..
i am confuse, how can the 2 armed men kidnap in 4 am in the morning know there is a girl in the house (if they want to rape her)* sory to say it..i am sory no mean anything just curious..i think there is something strange in this case, if we know what weapon they use we will know who they are..
in my country, we used to have at least 4 to 8 man take around in thw night..we call it *siskamling, they guard with volunteir no pay..we change the man every day, sometime i get my turn guard with other..maybe you can try that..arrange some man to guard the area at night..
hope this case not come into a trend, as soon as possible they get jail..

tq for the information..its make me awake and on guard..tq
edit on 17-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I hope they find her quick and unharmed.

These questions seem insensitive and somewhat untimely even to myself but I feel I should ask them.

After the events of Arial Castro do you think they could get mass warrants in an area they suspect might be housing this girl? Or conduct a Boston style sweep of a neighbourhood?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ya want to believe in prayer or not? I don't care.
Put your opinions aside and give it up for this girl.
Now. The first few hours are the most imporatant.

DO WHAT YOU CAN PEOPLE!

peace+

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I have thought of what I would do if my kid went missing and one of the things would be a good sniffer dog and searching homes anywhere near where it finds a scent. But I'm not sure it's allowed even then. It's an invation of privacy thing so can't do it without good cause, and then it's up to a judge. With the description of the suspects though they should be able to get someone in Georgia who knows them to call in.

Thanks to skorpy above for descriptions. Didn't see in the origional article. So glad they have these out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
this what make me so strange..they say she is abducted, no one see it..then *Police say Ayvani was abducted by two black
males during an apparent home invasion in the
3800 block of Brookgate Drive in Ellenwood. They
fled the scene in a gray Dodge, police said. The
residence is part of the Brookgate subdivision.
The men who police say took Ayvani are believed
to be armed and wore dark clothing. No other
details were immediately available.

sory i cany make it extext because it not work on my phone..

and even they can make a picture of the suspect..so detail..this is the link just klick it
waga.images.worldnow.com/images/23449992_BG6.jpg

very odd..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
this what make me so strange..they say she is abducted, no one see it..then

*Police say Ayvani was abducted by two black
males during an apparent home invasion in the
3800 block of Brookgate Drive in Ellenwood. They
fled the scene in a gray Dodge, police said. The
residence is part of the Brookgate subdivision.
The men who police say took Ayvani are believed
to be armed and wore dark clothing. No other
details were immediately available.*

sory i cant make it extext because it not work on my phone..

and even they can make a picture of the suspect..so detail..this is the link just klick it
waga.images.worldnow.com/images/23449992_BG6.jpg

very odd..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The mother was confronted by the two men, so most likely she got a very good look of them.

I wonder what kind of neighborhood this was in.

This is the actions of a couple of animals, down right viscous.

Hopefully someone recognizes these animals from the sketch, and the girl is found safe and alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It appears there has been a ransom demand of 10K. The family is trying to raise the money. Do these kidnappers actually think they will get away with this? In this day and age? Anyway - looked for an update so thought I would post.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

None of the neigbors saw it, the mother and siblings saw it. The men choose a random house to rob. Since the family just moved in, the may have thought the house was unoccupied and wasn't expecting anyone to be inside. It is also a possibility they just choose the house based on what house looked easiest to break into. They did not know she was inside until the y broke in, they choose to take her when the mother didn't have money or jewelry to give them. It was a last minute decision.
Here in the U.S. we have the police or you could hire security guards if you have enough money.. I don't believe it would be legal for us to have what you described in your country. There are just too many bad neighborhoods to hire security guards and the ones that really need it couldn't afford it. We even neighborhoods the police won't even enter.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

She's been found alive, according to Clayton County Police. Condition unknown.

Source: WSBTV

ELLENWOOD, Ga. —
The Clayton County police chief has confirmed with Channel 2 Action News that Ayvina Perez has been found.

Few details as of yet. She's been "located," that's about the extent of it.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

A report that she's alive!

www.myfoxatlanta.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
WOW! Well I'm glad that the girl was found alive, but something seems off about this crime:

From HLN:

Rick Maxwell, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of FBI, said two men in custody are a 40-year-old Mexican national being held on immigration-related charges and a 29-year-old Atlanta, Georgia, man being held on charges of conspiracy to kidnap.

And this from NBC News:

Two suspects are in custody, Clayton County police chief Gregory Porter said at a news conference Wednesday afternoon, but officials are looking for other potential suspects.

And finally this from here ABC News

Missing 14-year-old Ayvani Perez was found walking along Covington Highway in DeKalb County, according to police.

It was reported on CNN that DHS was involved in the search (sorry it just was on the TV, and I can't find it on the CNN site yet) Really? I mean I'm glad that the girl was found, but that's really odd that she was found just walking down the road. In the mean time DHS, FBI, and other law enforcement agencies are rounding up people over this event.

I'm not going to blame the victims here, but I am going to say that this is more then just a robbery gone bad.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

I'm real glad to hear how this one turned out. I honestly hadn't been expecting that and am pleasantly surprised.

Now it should be something to watch for what else develops and comes out about who did this thing and what the heck they were thinking. Thanks for the update!
edit on 18-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
nm
edit on 9 18 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join