It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help but do evil? I do not see how. Do you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Greatest I am
When I advanced and forced my apotheosis, one clear message or direction of thought was given to me and I pass it on when opportunity strikes.

As an advance soul, I would think that you would have received some such thing as well or been taught some main point to hang your theology or philosophy on.

Mine was only two words but they had a huge impact. I will trade you. You first.

Care to share whatever striking message you would like to give for our enlightenment?

Regards
DL

I believe that I can sum up our quest as human beings here on Earth. We are all together here incarnated into fleshly bodies as the manifestation of the Creator, experiencing the Material Universe, each of us an instrument in a grand symphony.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

ctophil

Greatest I am
When I advanced and forced my apotheosis, one clear message or direction of thought was given to me and I pass it on when opportunity strikes.

As an advance soul, I would think that you would have received some such thing as well or been taught some main point to hang your theology or philosophy on.

Mine was only two words but they had a huge impact. I will trade you. You first.

Care to share whatever striking message you would like to give for our enlightenment?

Regards
DL

I believe that I can sum up our quest as human beings here on Earth. We are all together here incarnated into fleshly bodies as the manifestation of the Creator, experiencing the Material Universe, each of us an instrument in a grand symphony.

Thanks for this.

IOW, you have nothing. Now I know to ignore you.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Can you help but do evil?

No, so try and display some panache while doing it.

But seriously, folks, no, that's why I like the Jesus Prayer (a.k.a. The Prayer of The Heart), it seems to contain just the right measure of irony, sincerity and humour.

Not only that, but I hear if you do it long enough you can have multiple-hesychasms.

edit on 11-9-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
ctophil

vethumanbeing
ctophil
reply to post by Greatest I am

Well, normally, I don't want to talk about my own spiritual journey too much. Because many folks tend to compare themselves to me, and their ego will start to get emotional if you know what I mean. With that, I can say that I've had many Angels, Masters, and Guides teach me things in out of body experiences since I was a kid. Apparently, I have trained spiritually in my previous lives. So it was already easy for me in this lifetime. They usually show up as an ascended being dressed up in regular human clothes, teaching me these difficult parables and symbols. But as I continued to open my mind to things beyond religion and beyond spiritual concepts on Earth through meditation, prayer, and focus on God in my daily life, the teachings got much more elaborate and complex. The Ascended beings started to show up in their glorious forms. As I mastered my 4 bodies (Physical, Emotional, Mental, Identity) by rejecting the Ego and readjust my Psychology, I was able to traverse higher planes and even dimensions to meet and train at their retreats. My Higher Self (God, Mighty I AM Presence) did appear before me in my higher bodies to teach me as well. This signifies the beginning of my merger with the Mind of God. That process goes on until I merge completely with God one day. My visits to the higher dimensions allowed me to familiarize myself with the environment and develop a deeper understanding of God and who I AM.

Well now, you actually tell some semblance of what I also know, and I am thrilled you are speaking of it. My 'teachers' are reluctant to give away the secrets of enlightenment as it is singular and individualized and the teaching of it is as false as Transendental Meditation. We are of the schools though, unfortunately self awareness cannot be taught, it must be saught. Biggest problem here in the 3rd d, is EGO destruction, once you begin to not fear harm or death you have taken the first step.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Greatest I am

Greatest I Am
Having suffered apotheosis I can relate here. Even being in his mind set I do not speak for God as most think of God as the miracle working super absentee genocidal son murderer. That is why I asked the question.

I see it has been addressed this question, but will answer twice. I see God as specifically an absentee parent on purpose; as it does not never has pretended to be our 'caretaker'; it is in fact ourselves experiencing itself in the flatlands (or 3rd dimension). It allows for itself to experience EVERYTHING, not just humanity or inhumanity (the murder of its parts). Free will was a given because it would never have hindered itself with a straitjacket of slavery (to itself? essentially). Do you not see what is happening? God is here, its comprised of billions of beings and cannot get along with itself. PERFECT.

edit on 13-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

ctophil

Greatest I am

Regards
DL

YES ITS MANIFESTATION of ITSELF; experiencing Physical Matter Reality. Each of us is a thread in the tapestry, or a musical note in the "The Rite of Spring"; or a drawn cell in the animated "Bambi" running through the projector at 8 per second.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks all.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Greatest I am
And if you cannot, why would God punish you?

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by putting forward their free will argument and placing all the blame on mankind.
That usually sounds like ----God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy. Such statements simply avoid God's culpability as the author and creator of human nature.

This thread deserves a little bump.

What is the opposite of evil? Good. What is the opposite of good? Bad. Where do you find the line that separates good and bad? Get it?

"The fall from grace" is a widely misinterpreted metaphor. The fall is representative of duality ... basically a separation from oneness. God did not give us free will. We are "made" (another metaphor) in His 'image.' We always had free will, and we chose to fall. Why? Some people 'fall out of airplanes' for the sheer thrill of it.

Enjoy your thoughts on this. -Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Snarl

Greatest I am

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by putting forward their free will argument and placing all the blame on mankind.
That usually sounds like ----God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy. Such statements simply avoid God's culpability as the author and creator of human nature.

This thread deserves a little bump.

What is the opposite of evil? Good. What is the opposite of good? Bad. Where do you find the line that separates good and bad? Get it?

"The fall from grace" is a widely misinterpreted metaphor. The fall is representative of duality ... basically a separation from oneness. God did not give us free will. We are "made" (another metaphor) in His 'image.' We always had free will, and we chose to fall. Why? Some people 'fall out of airplanes' for the sheer thrill of it.

Enjoy your thoughts on this. -Cheers

Your insight follows the Jewish thinking that prevailed until Christianity reversed the Eden myth from our elevation to our fall. The myth was good for both God and man until Christianity stole it.

www.mrrena.com...

"Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue".

Jews have always been better thinkers than Christians. Perhaps that is why they are hated by so many Christians.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Greatest I am
Snarl
Greatest I am

Greatest I am

snarl
What is the opposite of evil? Good. What is the opposite of good? Bad. Where do you find the line that separates good and bad? Get it?"The fall from grace" is a widely misinterpreted metaphor. The fall is representative of duality ... basically a separation from oneness. God did not give us free will. We are "made" (another metaphor) in His 'image.' We always had free will, and we chose to fall. Why? Some people 'fall out of airplanes' for the sheer thrill of it.

Greatest I Am
Your insight follows the Jewish thinking that prevailed until Christianity reversed the Eden myth from our elevation to our fall. The myth was good for both God and man until Christianity stole it. "Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue".Jews have always been better thinkers than Christians. Perhaps that is why they are hated by so many Christians.

This is a rant generated from the stupidity of what I just read, Gentiles are not up to the intellectual GIANTS that are the Jew/Hebrew. You said it ALL with one WORD,----MYTH-----. Why would anyone take the path of spiritual enlightenment based upon that ONE WORD. Nothing preceeds it or proceeds from it, its a MYTH unproven (maybe a carrot dangled for the unwashed masses) is all. Why are Jews better thinkers? because they got in on the ground floor of inventing professions in order to manipulate and control the gold, diamond trades, Allopaths (slicer dicers and Pharma experts), Bankers, charge interest, Pawn Brokers, Psychiatrists, Lawyers, all of these professions take advantage of the IGNORANCE of the other belief systems, sure; they invented these professions for a reason. Have you studied the practices of the strictness of Orthodox Judaic beliefs? ITS BARBARIC in their treatment of women, they are as old world as Islam is in marrying off (SELLING) daughters (dowery) for financial gain; family alliances come first. Original VIRTUE? They prey upon the sinful unvirtuous (like a circus side show) if the attraction wasnt there no money to be made)--they take money from the ILL, the people with legal problems (down and outers) they helped to impliment in unnecessary laws. Rule the film industry, making movies of yourselves you pay to watch. You think they are helping society? They prey upon it as they designed it to suit a need, wealth and dominance is the creedo, crush all/everything in the pursuit of greatness (not even sure they understand their own ancient lineage before Abraham and Issac) Hebrew equates/translates to the ancient race Hibiru = planet Nibiru of origin (back to basics). Appologies to my Jewish friends out there, Its a Rant is all.
edit on 9-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And just as useful.

Quite pathetic to see actually but I guess when one is full of it some will leak out.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Greatest I am
And just as useful. Quite pathetic to see actually but I guess when one is full of it some will leak out.

Im just a non-biased observer of world history, biological systems, (anthro-apologist). I actually do understand that I am part of a larger thing, (symbiotic relationships) that relies upon my brethren to explain myself to myself, as I live on this planet as a humanbeing and interact with them constantly and with empathy show them dignity and respect as they are part of the whole and struggling just as I am. You show such a lack of consideration (contempt actually) of your fellow beings that take the time to post to your threads 'IN THE SAME OPEN 12 foot BOAT AT SEA WITHOUT OARS, WIND or COMPASS' you embarrass me, you have no sense of joy or humor either in this predicament we find ourselves in (the whole false god as a gross matter being). Its actually terribly funny! Youve revealed yourself finally, an angry humorless god seeking/not finding pundit.
edit on 10-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You embarrass yourself.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Greatest I am

Greatest I Am
Having suffered apotheosis I can relate here. Even being in his mind set I do not speak for God as most think of God as the miracle working super absentee genocidal son murderer. That is why I asked the question.

I see it has been addressed this question, but will answer twice. I see God as specifically an absentee parent on purpose; as it does not never has pretended to be our 'caretaker'; it is in fact ourselves experiencing itself in the flatlands (or 3rd dimension). It allows for itself to experience EVERYTHING, not just humanity or inhumanity (the murder of its parts). Free will was a given because it would never have hindered itself with a straitjacket of slavery (to itself? essentially). Do you not see what is happening? God is here, its comprised of billions of beings and cannot get along with itself. PERFECT.

edit on 13-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

...and sometimes I read posts that make me smile because when you unfold the origami it makes sense at any 'scale'...hopefully 'God' is listening
VHB, because this is a masterful paragraph!

On the OP...

Can you 'help' inadvertantly stepping on ants while preaching 'thou shalt not kill'?...or, gristling down on prime beef cut from the haunch of once living being?...or, inhaling micro-organisms that will expire in the acid reflux of human?

If that is 'evil', then we'd need to spread that definition to include a lot of things...oh!..I see it's already been done by the prevalent religio-overlords of the day...

Å99

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My main point is to try to get people thinking of how evolution and our need to compete screws up both God and those who think we always can choose to do good.

Do you see it?

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
akushla99
vethumanbeing
Greatest I am

Greatest I Am

veteranhumanbeing

Akushla99
...and sometimes I read posts that make me smile because when you unfold the origami it makes sense at any 'scale'...hopefully 'God' is listening
VHB, because this is a masterful paragraph!

Thankyou for understanding what I was trying to convey Akushla. You see it as deconstructing the paper form origami, I see it as unpeeling the onion; the only difference is; a human made the paper sculpture concept of a biological natural thing, (WHY and its beautiful geometric complexity is mysterious). Natural processes created the onion and I deconstruct it (peel and reinterpret its layered meanings). I suppose that is where 'metaphor' defines itself; a simple idea shown in complex manners, too easy to miss, very hard to comprehend.

[akushla99]
On the OP...
Can you 'help' inadvertantly stepping on ants while preaching 'thou shalt not kill'?...or, gristling down on prime beef cut from the haunch of once living being?...or, inhaling micro-organisms that will expire in the acid reflux of human?
If that is 'evil', then we'd need to spread that definition to include a lot of things...oh!..I see it's already been done by the prevalent religio-overlords of the day...Å99

Is evil incindiary, is it a force; the result of a natural processes? The word itself means morally wrong or bad, immoral, wicked, harmful injurious; characterized by inflicting misfortune suffering, bad conduct, evil reputation; The evil one Satan. YES YOU ARE CORRECT! Evil is the posterboy for the prevailing religio-overlords of not only this day, but centuries past.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Nothing opens the purse like fear.

Churches have been using it to steal from people from their beginnings.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Greatest I am
My main point is to try to get people thinking of how evolution and our need to compete screws up both God and those who think we always can choose to do good.

Do you see it?

Regards
DL

Problem is...good, eeevil would need to be qualified within a framework that accounts for 'evolution', God and whatever other contingency you could choose (or not) to include...which is the nose on our faces, that we choose not to see (means looking at yourself in a mirror!)...religious doctrine (mainly the larger ones) externalises this process and turns it into a cartoon pastiche that is dissected waaay too seriously...especially when 2000+ years of 'expert' commentary has introduced the means to debate most insignificant details that can be yapped at till the cows come home...in the game of backgammon, there are rules...the dice introduce ways in which those rules can be followed, or applied (according to natural moves)...a well-thought-out strategy can be foiled by the throw of a dice...is this the result of that dice throw, or the one you made 20 throws back?

Å99

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

akushla99

Greatest I am

Do you see it?

Regards
DL

Problem is...good, eeevil would need to be qualified within a framework that accounts for 'evolution', God and whatever other contingency you could choose (or not) to include

Å99

I thought that the O P was clear with the conditions it put. Oh well.

Regards
DL

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Greatest I am

akushla99

Greatest I am

Do you see it?

Regards
DL

Problem is...good, eeevil would need to be qualified within a framework that accounts for 'evolution', God and whatever other contingency you could choose (or not) to include

Å99

I thought that the O P was clear with the conditions it put. Oh well.

Regards
DL

I understand

I'm intimating that it is perhaps too prescriptive in condition...and in that narrowness, there is nowhere to turn to account for just 'living'...I'm not saying this is your fault, but reference but one cosmology and this is what happens...

Å99

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join