It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Vote ATS'ers: Attack or Not To Attack Syria for Alleged Chemical Attacks on its Own Citizens?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Its a No from me.

It will achieive nothing except an escalation in middle east tensions.

Israel seem unusually quiet..

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
NO NO NO!
I bought the WMD line the 1st time. Never again! Sick of all these wars.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
nee, jo, naï, laa, votch, xeyir, ez, nie, na, aïlle, ne, nann, né, hmar te, cha, tla, pù shi, nò, nej, ei, nei, non, nee, nanni, ara, nein, ohi, nahániri, aole, lo, nahin, nem, tidak, iié, ala, thay, oya, ahneo, bo, neen, tsia, le, kaore, ugui, kheyr, não, nu, niet, ag, aiwa, siyo, aita, lla, illaï, yuk, kadhu, maï, hayir, oevoel, ni, neni, nage, awa, déedéet, rara, and no .
edit on 9/9/13 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The WORD of GOD already told you all not to give the AC the POWER and SWORD to take peace from this world causing brother to be against brother (Rev. 6). STOP THE MADNESS . Just say NO to WWIII.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

NO, NO, NO

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Hell No

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
NO, and why hasn't the US bombed the rebels for using gas in Jan 2013? if they believe the UN on Assad's alleged use then they should end support for the rebels and Al Qaeda...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
NO beyond any doubt.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yes

j/k

NO

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No.

Never trust a man trying to wage war with a noble peace prize around his neck.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
NO for many reasons!

Should the international community put sanctions on nato countries FOR LYING? Yes!
edit on 9/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
nee, jo, naï, laa, votch, xeyir, ez, nie, na, aïlle, ne, nann, né, hmar te, cha, tla, pù shi, nò, nej, ei, nei, non, nee, nanni, ara, nein, ohi, nahániri, aole, lo, nahin, nem, tidak, iié, ala, thay, oya, ahneo, bo, neen, tsia, le, kaore, ugui, kheyr, não, nu, niet, ag, aiwa, siyo, aita, lla, illaï, yuk, kadhu, maï, hayir, oevoel, ni, neni, nage, awa, déedéet, rara, and no .
edit on 9/9/13 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

I can't believe you missed "Nyet" But you did get your point across.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
here's my vote:

nooooooooooooooo.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am UNABLE to give a "yes" or "no" answer, in the same way as anyone else, including foreign governments is unable to give a conclusive answer.

The reason is that YOU and ME don't have the proof who is actually responsible for killing 1500 innocents, mostly children. The videos shown and the MSM reports are only reporting about the gas attack...but we have not given the proof WHO is responsible.

The only one *claiming* to have proof is Obama based on "intelligence"...but not even that seems conclusive.

How for god's sake could I say "Yes! we should bomb Assad" or form an opinion on that?

And since the NSA did not knock on my door (and neither on yours) delivering 100% evidence that Assad is responsible..the logical answer at that point would be "no" unless otherwise proven.

You don't go to war or support a war based on VAGUE ASSUMPTIONS and guesses.
edit on 9-9-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No.
for all the excellent reasons others have already said.
Let's stop providing maid service to every other country while our own house is falling down around our ears.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Anyone who blew a gasket over the 22 kids killed in Sandy Brook and demanded action , and who said no is a hypocrite.

I say yes, because mass murder should not go unpunished nor should it be tolerated through inaction.

If you allow a crime like this to go unpunished or unanswered you are as guilty as the person who committed it.
M.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
1.) Congress has not given approval to strike.
2.) UN has not verified that the Assard government is responsible.
3.) No other countries are at arms next to the US to take on this responsibility.

I could go on and on but with this said, I say hell no.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

its very simple then..your answer would be no if there is no proof provided, how could you come up with any other answer or a non answer?..its the same as no?

and my answer is absolutley not..it will be opening up a global can o worms

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Good Day ATS'ers!!! Capturing totals over night and this morning....3 additional pages of responses during that time!

Will be posting shortly!

Thank you ALL again for such a turn out and for making your votes and convictions known!! Well Done

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join