It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
October 21, 2015: Posted this week on Facebook by a colleague of radiation biology researcher Timothy Mousseau, PhD:

Jenn Lavers with Tim Mousseau and 2 others in Lord Howe Island, New South Wales, Australia
October 18 at 8:12pm

Night 1: three radiation (dosimeter) tags recovered off adult Flesh-footed Shearwaters which have just returned from the Sea of Japan ‪#‎SeabirdSentinel‬

1. Notice the hashtag "SeabirdSentinel." So, more information and updates may be available on Twitter.

2. Apparently, the technology now exists to create and attach dosimeter tags to the legs of migrating birds. Cool!

Assimilate that, Prime Minister Abe's State Secrets law in Japan.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As long as the nuke industry, Japanese military and TEPCO refuse to acknowledge the existence of an underground weapons factory we will continue to see stories like the one below. The release time of this massive dose of radiation occurred at the same time that unit 4 went south yet they can't say it came from 4 because there was no fuel in the reactor and there was no boil out of the SFP. If they accurately said the pulse came from 4 they would then have to come up with a source and that would open the door for suspecting something other than a reactor. Japan has done everything they can to mask the existence of their nuke bombs.

The reason this is so important is because, if the weapons factory does exist deep underground they can never stop the groundwater contaminant flow no matter how deep an ice wall goes (hahahahaha an ice wall right) and the amount of radiation released, which is clear to many scientists, would be much more massive than TEPCO alludes to, and which we have experienced.

From Simplinfo this AM;

New Analysis Shows Fukushima Unit 3 Released High Concentration Of Contamination

Yomiuri Shimbun is reporting a new analysis by Japan Atomic Energy Agency that shows Fukushima unit 3 may have released a high concentration of contamination northwest of the plant. Their analysis assumed that the release happened late in the evening of March 15, 2011 to early morning March 16th. Yomiuri reports that JAEA assumes a venting could have caused the release, but the last venting publicly documented by TEPCO was on 10:15pm March 14th.  If JAEA’s time estimate is correct it is also roughly 12 hours after the unit 3 explosion. Adding to the confusion is the lack of real time radiation monitoring in the evacuation zone before March 15th with some of that data only being found well after the initial disaster had passed.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zworld

Hi Z...
I am glad to see you mentioning the underground weapons factory...again.
I remember the discussions in the beginning of the original Fukushima Thread.
Thanks again for all your hard work & dedication to Fukushima.

You are still the only person I know of to mention the underground
weapons factory facility, has there been anyone else?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

A couple of people but the discussion never went anywhere. In the beginning,right after the triple meltdown someone came on I think it was a huff Post forum and said that Japan had been building bombs under Fukushima. At that time I thought it was just crazy to far out there conspiracy stuff and ignored it. It took 4 months of research to come to the same conclusion.

But its a topic that always seemed to be taboo. Probably because the ramifications are so large as it would also implicate the US in helping the operation.

It was after studying the history of Japan that it became a possibility in my mind. There has always been two distinct cultures there. The warriors (Samurai) and the anti-war crowd and the warriors have always done whatever they wanted.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Monday, 26 October 2015

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hard to accept the following, but its true. TEPCO just posted the highest interim profit margin in its history. At the same time they say they aren't going to pass the savings on to their customers until they are allowed to start up another nuke plant.

Wow. Is that sick or what. While cutting corners wherever possible on their Fuku cleanup efforts, and at the same time allowing massive amounts of radiation to enter into and destroy the Pacific Ocean, they're making money hand over fist while telling their customers to go to hell.

Donald Trump would be so proud of them.

From the Diary;

fukushima-diary.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The latest from Hunziker. This is only part of the article at www.counterpunch.org...

Fukushima – a Hushed Up Catastrophe
by ROBERT HUNZIKER

In stark contrast to the German chancellor’s take on nuclear power, the pro-nuke crowd claims highly radioactive water, which has been flowing out of the Fukushima complex like crazy for four years straight, becomes so diluted within the vastness of the Pacific Ocean that there is nothing to worry about. But, their cleverness merely prompts a raised eyebrow amongst people who closely follow the Fukushima scenario.

As it happens, buried within Fukushima’s complexities the pubic encounters an enigma, as expressed by Dr. Baverstock, “I’m really appalled at the way the international system has failed… Quite frankly, we don’t get anything through the media… There is no general understanding of the situation here in Europe, because the media are not putting this view forward. In fact, I think many people would be very surprised that it was still a matter for discussion. They would be even more surprised to learn that it’s still an ongoing accident, and that it hasn’t terminated yet… and they would be more surprised to learn that nobody knows how to stop it.”

“Nobody knows how to stop it,” is the storyline in the aftermath of Fukushima.

In point of fact, who can know, who can even follow Fukushima? After all, it’s well known that the Abe administration established a very tight news blackout and instituted severe secrecy laws to prevent a flow of truthfulness. Not only that, but by all appearances, there is a hushed, secretive international protocol amongst the world’s brotherhood of nations to downplay and ignore one of the biggest catastrophic events in recent history, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, or in short, turn a blind eye to a very, very ugly situation. Nevertheless, it will not go away! As far as that goes, it may never go away!

The drama behind Japan enacting a state secrecy law in the immediate wake of nuclear meltdown only serves to highlight suspicions about how bad the situation really is. If not for Japan passing an unconstitutional secrecy law (the new secrecy law clearly violates Japan’s constitution), allowing politicians carte blanche authority to determine what’s a state secret and determine which perceived violators should go to prison for up to 10 years, then outsiders would not have such strong inclinations leading to suspicion, distrust, as well as profound disbelief in the Abe administration, which essentially and obscenely flips the bird to any and all.

In fact, information about the meltdown is controlled via biased sources. According to Dr. Baverstock: It is imperative for “the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) to have its role clarified. It cannot continue to be the promoter of nuclear power and the organization that is involved for safety. So, the failure of the IAEA to respond in this particular instance is very good ammunition to move towards getting that view heard at the UN General Assembly, and that will be something which politicians have to do… There are some politicians who are sympathetic to the view expressed here.”

According to Dr. Baverstock, there is an urgent need for a proper risk assessment of Fukushima, and he believes there should be pressure to get that achieved by an independent organization. All of which must be taken up at a worldwide forum like the UN. After all, by default, the international community is involved whenever and wherever the world at large is exposed to dangerous radiation. How could it be any other way?

Well, reprehensibly it can be another way, as for example Fukushima.

After all, a mysterious apathy surrounds the events at Fukushima. Eerily, the ongoing nuclear meltdown, which is as hot as a pistol, has been relegated to second fiddle status in the public eye. In turn, the vacuum of transparency leads to all sorts of conspiratorial theories, inundating the Internet and serving to radicalize opinion. Thereby, Abe’s administration comes across as scheming schlemiels.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Just saw Dana Durnford's arrest video:

"...They came at 10:30 at night...I sleep in a hospital bed ...".

You have mentioned you know him: If you have the opportunity let him know, for what's it's worth,...tell him some of us are seeing very very red over this.

not a bible thumper by any stretch , but I think the nukers have poked this:

" ...and I saw, and lo, a pale horse, and he who is sitting upon him -- his name is Death, and Hades doth follow with him, and there was given to them authority to kill, (over the fourth part of the land,) with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and by the beasts of the land..."

...energy one too many times to walk away clean this time.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Greetings:
Dana is immensely appreciative of the groundswell of enthusiastic support and thanks everyone.

It will be quite interesting to see Ken Buesseler from Woods Hole attempting to make a case against Dana.
I certainly would like to ask Buesseler a few pointed questions.

BTW, many hundreds of Dana's videos are now removed from Youtube.

Over at ANP, there is a supportive story that I instigated:
Total War Against All Alternative Media Now Underway - Imagine The Day When All Truth Has Been Blown Away

This type of information is what the nuclear cartel is attempting to stifle.
Fukushima: Dead in Less Than an Hour Radiation update 11/2/15

MsMilkytheclown1
Published on Nov 2, 2015

Record radiation at a Fukushima power plant with Beyond Nuclear’s Kevin Kamps and Thom Hartman.

Full Show 11/2/15: Record Radiation at Fukushima Nuke Plant
youtu.be...

Perhaps THIS is the real reason Dana busted at this point in time.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch: Dana is working on cracking the scandal of Woods Hole (Ken Buessler & crew) infiltrating and obfuscating information at SafeCast.

blog.safecast.org...
~~~~~~
Japans Radiation SAFECAST The Ultimate betrayal Pt 1 of 5 

Here's the link to the video Dana is breaking down: Public Lecture Video(10.19. 2015)
Fukushima Daiichi- a view from two sides of the Pacific
youtu.be...

Speaker: Ken O. Buesseler
Department of Maine Chemistry and Geochemistry, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole MA
Discussant: Azby Brown
SAFECAST; Director of the KIT Future Design Institute in Tokyo

THE PILOT SHOW can be watched HERE:
Fukushima Meltdown Daily News: PILOT SHOW
youtu.be...
EPISODE ONE HERE: Fukushima Meltdowns: R#3 & R#4 Headlines (Episode 1)
youtu.be...

At least they can't erase Rense:
Dana Durnford & Terry Daniels - Proof Radiation Is KILLING The Pacific
Jeff Rense
Published on Aug 18, 2014

This video features highlights of Dana Durnford & Terry Daniel's video Podcast. Very special thanks to Dana & his team for all the hard word and research they have gathered concerning Fukushima radiation and the dying Pacific Ocean.

Without individuals such as Dana stepping up to get us the real data in the field, much of this type of information would not be available to the general public.

See the entire original 75 minute presentation here -
www.youtube.com...

and hundreds of additional slides at TheNuclearProctologist.com

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Everyone, just posted on YouTube on November 1, 2015 is a presentation given by Timothy Mousseau, PhD, at a conference in Japan, the Citizen-Scientist International Symposium for Radiation Protection. Here is that link:

www.youtube.com...

It is an outstanding 46 minute presentation by Dr. Mousseau at that recent symposium in Japan. Representative comments by Dr. Mousseau include the following, and more: "Female mice are more vulnerable to radiation-induced cataracts than male mice around Fukushima." ... "smaller brain size (seen in birds) in the more radioactive areas around Fukushima." (In birds --->) ...white feathers are a marker for radiation exposure (around Fukushima)." "Low dose radiation leads to genetic damage." "We're starting to see (Fukushima radiation) contaminants showing up on the West Coast of North America."

And here are more of their 5th annual conference proceedings in English on their website:

csrp.jp...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
An interesting bit ( retro reveiwed from 2013 ) by Mr. Gundersun highlighting cancers and the retention of cesium in hot water and (radioactive) noble gasses releases....( skip to 17:00 if you are the restless type ): www.fairewinds.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
An interesting rabbit hole: Which radiation monitoring site to trust?

Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center RADCON-5 ALERT - 11 November 2015

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
7.0 earthquake roughly 90 miles from the recently restarted Sendai nuke plant.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 13-11-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi everyone - thanks again for continuing to contribute here! I came across this recent video/article by Arnie Gunderson/Fairewinds about the confirmed increase of cancer in Japan... www.fairewinds.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

On California Beach
by thorfourwinds

If One was interested in keeping this gem 'around', One best download it now.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Strangely, after months and months of not being able to post due to Google being banned in my country, I can now post. Dont know how long it will last, but before it goes away again I will post this.

I have updated my website with some more recent image thumbnails from Tepco. Updated to include to the 27 Nov 2015.

Updated (02 Dec 2015) thumbnails linking to originals of Japanese handouts and zips. Access restricted to 50 unless you arrive from ATS.

Updated 02 Dec 2015. Thumbnails of 6014 images 5 to a line and in no particular order but maybe useful for researchers and writers. If it has been removed from the web and it shows on this page, I may have it somewhere. Unrestricted access.

Updated 02 Dec 2015. Thumbnails of 6014 images 4 to a line

Searches in Part I of this Fukushima thread for different phrases/words. Go to the bottom of the page to find these links. Unrestricted.
Dec 2013 - Here is a search for "MOX"
Dec 2013 - Here is a search for "Plutonium" & "Pu239"
Jan 2014 - Here is a search for " Lying"
Jan 2014 - Here is a search for " Advert"
Jan 2014 - Here is a search for " Poolium"
Feb 2014 - Here is a search for "Hydrogen Explosion"
Aug 2014 - Here is a search for "Inventory"
Aug 2014 - Here is a search for "Fuel Rods"

Please use the Contact Us link on the website if you need any different searches done in Part I or Part II.
=====================================================

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Excellent article that ties a lot of what we have been talking about since 3/11.

Fukushima’s Radiation Goes Largely Uncovered: A Clear and Present Danger to the US

www.truth-out.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Yeah Q. Good to see you back. Hope it lasts.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As expected. From SimplyInfo

www.fukuleaks.org...

A press release from Woods Hole announced today that new radiation readings for the Pacific off the North American coast have reached new post Fukushima highs.

“Scientists monitoring the spread of radiation in the ocean from the Fukushima nuclear accident report finding an increased number of sites off the US West Coast showing signs of contamination from Fukushima. This includes the highest detected level to date from a sample collected about 1,600 miles west of San Francisco. The level of radioactive cesium isotopes in the sample, 11 Becquerel’s per cubic meter of seawater (about 264 gallons), is 50 percent higher than other samples collected along the West Coast so far,“

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join