It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Well what about using nuclear powered tunnel bores to some effect for creating barrier space underground and using hempen/carbon hesco barriers to at least slow the leaching significantly above and below ground since no one wants to provide capable cleanup robots.
edit on 13-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

Also using this method could allow for focal points under the reactor that allow for RO elements to concentrate reducing costs inbetween the glassified region.
edit on 13-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)[/editby

While your at it dont forget to scan for old wrecks and munitions.
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Mt Aso just blew it's top. This volcano is 100 miles north of Seadai and is in the center of one of the largest calderas in the world.

www.rt.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab

Well what about using nuclear powered tunnel bores to some effect for creating barrier space underground and using hempen/carbon hesco barriers to at least slow the leaching significantly above and below ground since no one wants to provide capable cleanup robots.

Also using this method could allow for focal points under the reactor that allow for RO elements to concentrate reducing costs inbetween the glassified region.

While your at it dont forget to scan for old wrecks and munitions.

Good idea.

Unfortunately, that would require responsible, critical thinking and a financial commitment to literally save the world, neither of which TEPCO nor the Japanese government shows any interest in.

edit on 14/9/2015 by thorfourwinds because: ttyyppooss

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
More proof that fission is occurring. Not only are the readings for Sr-90 higher than ever before, they are increasing for a radionuclide that has a 310 half life;

from the Diary this AM;

From Tepco’s report released on 9/4/2015, the density of Strontium-90 increased to 155% of the previous highest reading in the seaside of Reactor 2.

It was measured in groundwater gathered to pump up. The sampling date was 8/3/2015, Sr-90 density was 2,800,000 Bq/m3. The previous highest reading was 1,800,000 Bq/m3, which was analyzed on 7/2/2015.

From the report of 9/15/2015 about the same area, the density of Mn-54, which has 310 days of a half-life, reached the highest reading of 680 Bq/m3 on 9/10/2015. 4 days later, it rose up to 970 Bq/m3 again.

www.tepco.co.jp...
www.tepco.co.jp...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just have the world grab its proverbial ankles and kiss its arse goodbye.

There are multiple things the world could do about this but everyone chooses to look the other way.

Prepare for a mutated future generation which will be much different than the current generation of human beings.

edit on 16-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I was #faced when I wrote that but it was at least an attempt at constructive commentary. I know this situation is beyond saving face and the ocean. Maybe we can cut a deal with E.T., all Japanese can be abducted and probed in exchange for a damage control system.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You do realize that Reverse Osmosis can handle nuclear contamination right?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Since Chili was just hit with an 8.1 Earthquake & now a Tsunami
is heading for Hawaii, will alot MORE radiation be sent to the
West Coast?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zworld
if you go way back into the original thread I said disease would become an important ( AND EVENTUALLY dominant ) factor from this disaster. It is simply a biological fact regarding bio-diverse interaction time to adjust to massive environmental change issue: the environment has been massively change on a time scale that is definitely not geological , which most organisms are "designed" to fit to.

The 'difference' as you state is exchange mediums relation to time of exposure , and , more importantly, type of radiation. Fish may be breathing in radioactive oxygen which is moderated in water ( until it hits the gills , as osmotic pressure reduces the moderator , water , allowing more high energy exchanges from a fast emitter , explaining the white gills )

but ..with massive changes to the entire fundamental structure of the energetical interations at every level of the basis of both internal and external biology at every level imposing new energetic structures to both macro and micro structures that achieved balance after thousands or perhaps millions of years of AVERAGES in just a period of a few years ( or even a few decades ) does not allow enough time for the balance of the chain to adapt enough, in fact it favors only the most simple and rapidly reproducing species.

If the workers at fuku are breathing in ambient air ( no filter will stop it ) at the #3 reactor they are breathing in massive amounts of radioactive oxygen in it's worst "fast emitter " form.

the rest of us don't have to worry about radioactive oxygen , because; two minute half life , but fish, protoza , and bacteria breathing/living in algae blooms known to concentrate radionuclides in waters where that is a problem , and producing oxygen , well that is a toxic environment that will require extremely rapid mutation to accomodate if life is to remain at it's current level of occupation on earth.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab
but what do you do with the highly radioactive RO filters? and in this case how do you stop them from going critical ? ( Tepcrapco already killed three guys buy exposing them to a fluid density criticality ) . ONe of my first " real" jobs was changing the special filters at bass lake california where uranium occurs in the lake and drinking water, so I know a bit baout this.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

A friend of mine was about 5 in germany/russia during WW2, the stories are ...jaw dropping , but the ones that stick with me the most are his 'living in germany post Chernobyl' stories: he said that his financially comfortable family had a luxury vehicle with hermetic filters, automatic disconnect from outside air and a built in geiger counter that was removable from the dashboard.
He once told me about how they would picnic In Germany after Chernobyl; " we would get all our things together and drive to the spot , as you drove the detector would occasionally beep and the external car vents would close in response. when you got to the spot you would set up the picnic and take the geiger from the dash and set it on the blanket next to the basket. When the wind would blow everyone payed attention....gusts , eh..but sustained winds and gieger beeps : pack it all up and get inside .

this is our future

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

I worry about our future because everything keeps getting worse.
I glad I am no longer on the West Coast, my cousins are but no one
wants to discuss Fuku or they just think everything will be fine.
It's always "well there's nothing we can do about" so just carry on.

That car is bloody amazing! I didn't even know things like that existed.

The Tsunami warning for Hawaii was wrong info...I got it here & I should
have waited longer before posting. I was picturing mounds of radiated
toxic trash washing ashore on the West Coast.

I know that no one is safe...I wish they would drop the price of Geiger
counters as I would like to check food. I planted strawberries a few wks
before the accident & when we had some contaminated rain on the East Coast
I always wondered if it affected them. The fruit never grew normally even after
2 years it was still small & deformed. Also had a dandelion with ~ 2" wide stem...
guess the bloody daisies from this thread reminded me of these plants.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silverlok
if you go way back into the original thread I said disease would become an important ( AND EVENTUALLY dominant ) factor from this disaster.

Good point.

I can't remember who, it might have been a Ken Buessler quote, but someone from the original thread stated that the reason the immune system could be so damaged by hot particles was because no matter how much defense the immune system threw up, the hot particles would still be casting out radiation for many years. So it must be a hell of an immune system drainer, and fish are much more exposed than anything else.

weak immune system = disease

Maybe someday our govt will look into that as a factor. So far not.
edit on 17-9-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
..or the fact that we are all symbiots..with over a trillion bacterial cells on the surface of the skin that are there due to thousands , perhaps millions of years of 'geological' "trial and error" association that give us an ability to be part of our environment ..this extends to every one of us both internally and externally, and every 'complex' creature on planet.

Imagine if an agent were developed to destroy the symbiot in your gut...you would die on the same diet you have use up to that point because the symbiosis makes you efficient ...

now imagine an attack on both internal (bio-accumulation) and external biological systems that is environmentally progressive and unstoppable; and ongoing ( for decades at least) effecting these systems balance.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Bore deep tunnels and line the bottom and flush it all down the toilet I dunno.
edit on 18-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

yes, the Geiger counter car thing is super interesting because of whom it was available to and when ( I will bet unless you are ordering a new bently or Rolls you will not find that option, though it(environment monitoring) is about 10,000 times less expensive today )

..and , take heart because most humans are awesome, we just need to , each and every one , hear how we are all together in this.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stabstab
don't stop the way that (your) mind works...when one goes into newspace to help define real space that is the nature of creation , and with the fuku situation we need some genius level solutions..and those start from tenuously injected ( into the social acceptance at the time ) ideas of correlations previously unseen, through force of intellect or character: put forth , defend, modifiy or refute ( leading to more thinking ) any idea ; this is science , but do not for a moment forget ; we are all in this together

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Have them bore a tunnel under the complex and divert the water to the tunnel, bypassing the plant and the cores.

I just watched one of these bore a tunnel in WV, I was blown away as to how fast it can go.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If that is a polite way of saying I am a moron and don't know what the effects would be if it all hit the planets core than yes you are both right and caring. I still see a lack of creative solutions.

A carbon lining would suffice.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

Another arrow in the quiver as they say and I understand that most of the associated abilities with this unit are classififed but if and just if the technology can preform boring that is beneficial to robots and human solutions than do it, it needs consideration. I for one will say that we here in the USA have a Fleet of space craft that can linger in the area to direct the flow of tunnel creation.

This capability should be considered also as a reason to implement a one world income based on space mining and other trade functions of the New World Order.

really hammered and I asked a middle eastern fellow if he would help with his connections and the US GOVERNMENT and the Engineers associated with them and specifically the tunneling capabilities they all share lets not be bitches about this.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join