It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just dropping by to thank everyone for the great updates and to let you know I also keep up with this thread but seldom ever post because I have little to add to what's already being awesomely covered ;-)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wishes
Just dropping by to thank everyone for the great updates and to let you know I also keep up with this thread but seldom ever post because I have little to add to what's already being awesomely covered ;-)

I would add the same... I rarely post about Fuku anymore, it seems most people just plain prefer to remain ignorant, kinda like the little kid who believes that if they cant see the monster, then the monster can't see them.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

To wishes and RickinVa. Thank you. Im sure I speak for everyone that it feels good to know there are people tuning in. Its so important an issue that we cant let it die on the vine. Every day the MSM and the corporate state desperately try and bury all the important issues be it nuclear, AGW, police brutality, pollution, or whatever, and we cant let that happen.

Someday they will try and shut down the internet because its the last avenue of information sharing we have left and we should use it as much as we can to keep truth alive.

ON EDIT; Because this is the kind of insanity we are up against. Fuku is still burning a hole in the earth, volcanos are getting ready to erupt up and down the length of Japan, and they do this;

JAPAN APPROVES THIRD NUCLEAR PLANT FOR RESTART

fukushimaupdate.com...
edit on 27-5-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
This is scary news. This thread isn't getting enough traction right now with other members of this site. I think someone needs to make a different thread on TEPCO wanting to dump Fuku water into the ocean. (And the animals dying, plus the neurological threat in humans)

ZWorld? FakeDirt? Matadoor? Start another thread?

Greetings:

We need to keep the real info here in one place so it doesn't get lost in the noise. IMHO, of course.

FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT CLOCK
Elapsed Time since March 11, 2011, 2:46 PM - Fukushima, Japan

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Light Love

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Unit 4 SFP...Supposed to be Empty...Right?

Just a question to throw out there...

Why is the temp in Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool still remaining so high?

May 1, 2015:

15.7 Celsius
www.tepco.co.jp...

May 27, 2015:

18.9 Celsius
www.tepco.co.jp...

On January 1, 2015:
7.8 Celsius
www.tepco.co.jp...

Thoughts anyone?

I am very grateful to all you folks on the thread!!!

- Purple Chive

edit on 27-5-2015 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zworld

When one looks at the roof of the pump building at three the holes EXACTLY match the size of the cap of the CV ( outer) ( single piece cap, clearly laterally spiral "disc" spin ) , and a half rotation on one half ( the other half was located by U.S. drone footage at the top floor) of the pv ( inner) cap .

That matches EXACTLY the models for detonation from under or within the core . The external detonation model works ( and one I still see A LOT of evidence for ) with a (n external ) pressure over wave creating a supercritical condition inside a melt mass that had exited the core and leaked into 'containment' (cpv) . this , obviously would have been initiated like ringing a giant bell.

If one looks at the 'exhaustive' ( not a word I find attractive ) first thread the data from experts well beyond my pay grade, is quite certain.

But at this point does it make a difference. Tepco and the governments involved ( at least japan , USA, FRANCE ( areva) and ISRAEL ) , prove BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT that accident or intentional they have and are manipulating ( what they believe to be ) perception of the event to PROPAGATE IT'S DEVASTATING impact ?

four years out and what do we have ?

JApan breaking it's CONSTITUTION to keep people from reporting about fuku ( and fuku events ) . You know breaking the constitution is a crime...but..apparently the Japanese Constitution is one of "convenience to profit margin and secretive control"

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Purplechive

No this is a false flag in ( what is not unfortunately ) classic Tepco style.

Hydrogen is not the problem

hydrogen explosions are not the problem, ...yet with bazillions of tons ( and tons and tons ) of waste water stored in hap-hazard , ad hock, CHEAP #ING ASS containers Tepco has now reached the point where ( storage) failure+new production has become critical.

Tepco is once again , "testing the water" ( joke intended ) to see if the international community can find the soft spot .

One very interesting component of this most recent 'disaster imminent' release is the finger pointing at the U.S.

Here is the soft spot :

Tepco said ( paraphrase) : " ...the lid was removed ...the water level went down after th3e liquid was stirred..." .

this statement was made after the ones claiming hydrogen over pressure was causing the leak because of no vents ( venting radioactive waste VAPOR uncontrolled into the atmosphere was the go-to excuse here ???)

If hydrogen was the overpressure problem open the lid would have solved it ( as would a vent )

so BUSTED on the need a vent theory

we have to ask ourselves ...what could possibly over volumize ( pressurize a closed tank ) water atdamn near STP???, hydrogen would just rise and escape when opened ....but the " water level went down when stirred " ....

so the incompressible ( at STP ) water was not dislodged by opening the cap ( as one would expect by gas over pressure given PV=(nr)T ) releasing a lighter than water or air gas ( actually the lightest stable atom we know of ) cause of the over pressure ....

..but "stirring" did ... " lower the water level "

well... if that statement is true from Tepcrapco , where and how the hell could something be over volumizing ( pressurizing ) water that can be released by stirring?

The answer is one Tepco knew from the beginning and one they are trying to see whom else knows now ( because massive failure is imminent and way ahead of their ( rather #ty) schedule);

STORING RADIOACTIVE WASTE IN POLYETHYLENE CONTAINERS WAS A DISASTER IN THE MAKING

the radiation releases from the liquids is breaking down the polyethylene from ( a slight) thermo , but mostly ( mimic ) UV degradation at 10 to 100 times the normal degradation rate.

Of the many by-products of this degradation are carbonization , as in , like carbonation in a soda, which can pressurize a fluid but remain dissvolved in said fluid until a mechanical action ( or major pressure temperature differential ) releases it . ( remember polyethylene is c2h4)

What this portents based on the information strangle hold of JAPAN and it's relation to Tepco's 'squirts' is that major failure of all plastic containment is now unstoppable ( without massive expenditures ) and they are desperately looking for some spin

In case this all seems arcane ..have you ever left a soda pop cup with some soda pop in it sitting for a long period of time ? If you have you know that as the cup deteriorates from internal carbonic acid reactions it begins to " sweat" and leak from the bottom , now imagine several acres of rotting sweaty cups going into summer in a highly seimic area ( with building pacific presure ) and perhaps you understand why Tepco released the information the way they did
edit on 27-5-2015 by Silverlok because: t perhaps I hate tea

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
New Covers for Water Storage Tanks

Hope they are not filled with kitty litter...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

Great posts everyone!!

- Purple Chive

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

Silverlok, as Ive said before, I tried to prove that theory right initially only to realize after exhaustive investigation that the blast did not come from the RPV or PCV as it exited straight up from an area away from those. You cant have a vertical eruption go sideways before exiting the building and come out where it did.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I just don't like the word exhaustive ...seems so passive.

Also beyond a shadow of a doubt sf's analysis of the pressure over wave certainly includes the odd "orange horizontal 'window' blast" .

First and foremost the core and containment vessel caps both had explosive over pressure failures that ejected them and most of the contents of three's core.

As for the theoretical how, that orange expolsion out the window just before the main blast in no way invalidates the visible height or vector ejecta of the blast that followed it. sf's assement was that given the color and relative low speed ( it was not an over pressure wave )of the orange window plume and it's 'smoke' the most likely source of that phenomenon was a rapid petroleum ( of some kind ) conflagration ( a large oil tank was located very near that location ) or incomplete burn of hydrogen gas .
rapid heating of the environment ( something inside three going super critical ) could have triggered the oil tank to blow and the resultant energy release could have instigated the super critical tip over resulting in it's destabilization ( and detonation ) .

Another theory is that the 90 tons of mox achieved burn through rapidly , resulting in a pool in the containment "bulb" that was filling faster than it was draining setting up the conditions for a super critical possibility . the mox draining out of the containment 'bulb' vessel would have been super heating and super saturating (steam) the building as we know for a fact the vents had failed to operate . the window blast may have happened as the pressure inside the building found egress to the outside and allow sufficient oxygen content to mix and allow deflagration. the pressure wave from the deflagration triggered a supercriticality and fired threes core like a cannon.

if you have never seen super heated or super cooled water being disturbed , I would recommend it , as it is highly illustrative as to how a super critical situation might be able to pass and then release it's over balance point potential energies.

regardless of the mechanism , if ones petty little side ways blasts left a core empty ( as the muons have shown) , then there is NO doubt threes core is just as naked but a hell of a lot more vertical in it's exit vector.

there is also the intentional destruction by detonation theory for three , and I hate to say it but the circumstantial evidence after four years has really piled up in that sector

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Provided all is up and running - as pre planned - then our Global whiz kids are as happy as can be. When something such as Chernobyl + Fukishima happens................they are lost and cannot handle such. Imagine the state this planet could be in when . or . if Nuclear submarines go to war and they are Torpedoed ????? Never mind the nuke missiles, we all know that that will be the end. But look how long an expired Nuke submarine must be held in a safe storage unit for once its no longer used.

Nuclear power was / is forever shall be a perfected bode of destruction. Watch as Oceans are slowly destroyed be mind blowing Scientist come physics experts......................Never mind WW111, Mother nature has all of us sitting on the edge of Armegeddon, as proved by Tepco.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: qmantoo

Provided all is up and running - as pre planned - then our Global whiz kids are as happy as can be. When something such as Chernobyl + Fukishima happens................they are lost and cannot handle such. Imagine the state this planet could be in when . or . if Nuclear submarines go to war and they are Torpedoed ????? Never mind the nuke missiles, we all know that that will be the end. But look how long an expired Nuke submarine must be held in a safe storage unit for once its no longer used.

Nuclear power was / is forever shall be a perfected bode of destruction. Watch as Oceans are slowly destroyed be mind blowing Scientist come physics experts......................Never mind WW111, Mother nature has all of us sitting on the edge of Armegeddon, as proved by Tepco.

Russia abandoned enough subs to poison the entire planet eventually.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Good news doming down the pipe.

www.climatenewsnetwork.net...

“The European nuclear industry, led by France, seems to be in terminal decline as a result of the cancellation of a new Finnish reactor, technical faults in stations already under construction, and severe financial problems.”

“Even if the vast financial losses involved in building new nuclear stations can be stemmed, there is still a big question mark over whether either company can win any new orders.”

“This is because the first one, under construction at Olkiluoto since 2005, and which was supposed to be finished by 2009, is not expected to be producing electricity until 2018, and even that may yet prove optimistic. It was intended  to be the first of a “worldwide fleet”.

The second EPR under construction, at Flamanville in France, is also seriously delayed, and possibly in even deeper trouble because of concerns about the quality of steel in the pressure vessel.”

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Perhaps you could enlighten , or elucidate, as the case may be. What caused the three "booms" heard at the time of reactor threes explosion...I have never found BETTER INTERACTION THAN THE exchange of information and level of collaboration afforded by this particular medium ....

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Dont know if there is a connection, but its interesting either way. Mount Shindake erupts and a day later there is a 7.8 EQ on the same plate but far to the east of Mount Shindake. All of this is far south of Fuku, but volcanic activity throughout the Far East is escalating. The main concern for Fuku is the system of vents about 60 miles west. Since the prevailing winds are west to east, an eruption there would bring the ash cloud right on top of Fuku, and they arent prepared to deal with something like that.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

From the videos of the explosion I can only visualize two parts of the blast, an immediate pulse deep underground and then the eruption out the northwest corner. But in all fairness once the seismic records were made available corroborating what all previous data showed, I pretty much closed the book on that part of the investigation.

When they get around to sending in bots to unit 3 we might get a better understanding of what happened.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Purplechive
May 27, 2015:

18.9 Celsius
www.tepco.co.jp...

Thoughts anyone?

- Purple Chive

Its interesting for sure. If the tank is empty there shouldnt be any rise in temps. Its still going up as well, now 19.6C.

I havent been following their progress there. Is everything removed or are some of the unused rods still in there. I know all the spent rods were removed but dont know what happened beyond that.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Thanks TFW. So there isnt a reason for the rise in temps. Interesting.

ON EDIT: And the temps keep going up. Now at 20.6C

And from this mornings reports comes another head scratcher, the highest levels of rads in the port ever? (I think thats right)

Once again they are calling it a leak somewhere. This is ridiculous. Might as well go back to the puddle of rainwater excuse. Anything but an honest analysis will do I guess. From ENE;

enenews.com... ocations-during-month-video

NHK, May 30, 2015 (emphasis added): Record levels of radioactivity in plant’s port— The operator of the damaged Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant says it has found record-high levelsof radioactive water in the facility’s port. It says the high levels are due to a leak… They later detected about 22,000 becquerels of beta ray-emitting substances per liter of water in a [ditch]… the channel was around 6,600 becquerels per liter. That’s more than 200 times higher than the figure recorded on Wednesday. TEPCO officials took samples of seawater from 4 locations in the port… 190 and 320 becquerels of radioactive substances per liter. The figure is the highest ever recorded in the port.
edit on 1-6-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I had always been under the assumption that the deeper the quake, the less it is felt on the surface. The following article blows that assumption out of the water. theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com... And as the map shows, the energy was radiated towards the locked point of the Nankai Trough triple junction and up towards Fukushima. If the feared quake at the Nankai triple junction of the Pacific, Eurasian and Philippine plates ruptures it will most likely cause the locked point near Fuku to give as well.

ON EDIT: Though not Japan this relates to the condition of tectonics worldwide. There was just a large EQ at the North Pole where EQs dont happen. Over the past week or so, we've had eruptions from Shindake volcano off the coast of Japan, Wolf Volcano in the Galapagos, the 7.8 magnitude off Japan, 6.8M in Alaska, EQs off the coast of Oregon and the Axial Seamount acting up again, and movement along the New Madrid seismic zone.

How much of all this energy is ending up at locked points off Japan and the westcoast of the US is unknown but must be substantial.

I fear a big one coming to both those areas soon.
edit on 1-6-2015 by zworld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join