It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism takes less faith

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

Did I state that atheist use Blind faith? No. I said they use the same faith as I, but because I believe the evidence is more logical for a Creator than not it takes more faith to believe atheism over creationism.

If that is truly your opinion, then I believe your research flawed. Some people who believe in creationism seem to feel that if they personally cannot comprehend the mechanisms by which a nonintelligent universe may construct itself, then it simply is not possible. They don't seem to recognize their lack of professional education in the matter.

More to the point, those people (some of whom I have spoken to personally) seem to use such a mentality as a cover for the actual truth - they are unwilling to let go of tradition. It is too arduous to change their philosophies, and not rewarding enough. Which, in my mind, is saddening. What does it say when a person finds that continuing to limit one's understanding is more rewarding than putting in the effort to be knowledgeable and comprehensive?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ServantOfTheLamb
Did I state that atheist use Blind faith? No. I said they use the same faith as I, but because I believe the evidence is more logical for a Creator than not it takes more faith to believe atheism over creationism.

Sorry but I don't agree with your use of the terms. Faith is always blind.

People who have had 1st person experiences don't say they have faith, they say that they know.

People who have not had these types of experiences have faith that what these people claim and what is written in their good book is true.

People who look to science to explain demand proof and accept that the current model can be wrong and scrapped at any moment.

Sorry but no, it isn't the same faith that you use.
edit on 7-9-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What if aliens created humans? What then? And the big bang? Isn't it viable for the black holes to be shooting off cosmic energies that pool to create another solar system?

Well simultaneously compressing matter and sending it into a higher realm of condensed matter we know as the Dark today.

Why do people struggle with the idea, that there was more than one bang? Its not that hard to imagine.
Just use that brain if yours and try to understand Infinity and what it actually stands for.

Was there always light in this sector of the galaxy? probably not.
There is a good chance that Earth and its sun were created artificially.
You might ask how is this possible? and where is the proof?

Well it doesn't take a genius but it does take a mathematician to calculate the size veriables of the planets of our solar system.
The strange thing is that many of our planets are in scale with one another by precisice divisions and square roots.

That means that our earth fits into the surrounding planets by an exact scale.
The moon is a great indicator of this, As seemingly no where else inthe galaxy has alignments that cause eclipses.

Why? because the distance of the planets and its moons are not in perfect scale and distance.
Our moon is at the perfect ratio and distance in order to cast its shadow in an eclipse.
This is a very very rare phenomenon and has made scientists search desperately outside our solar system for answers that are other than Alien.

Well truth is Something created everything to scale for us.

Beyond all that, We have pyramids and other structures that are impossible for humans to create.
As well as countless myths about gods and creationism.
Now. Evolution is real, don't get me wrong. Things adapt overtime and eventually become something different. But a fish won't become a monkey. Sorry i don't know where that logic comes from.

There have always been mammals. We arn't even really related to apes anyways.
The late ancestors were Bigfoot* Neanderthals, Known as big foot still live today*
We did not come from these beings we are completely alien to this planet.
Tho we can breed with the neanderthals it creates very distinct humans that have high pitch voices
And a large brow ridge. As well as their arms sag down their knees.
Some humans nowadays may have a neanderthal ancestor. People were known for capturing them and taming them as slaves for isolated towns, to pound in posts and other labourous work.
There was a russian *woman* who was a captivated neanderthal who actually bore some children with some of the local men. Their genes carried on.

The bible does speak of such blackness. Perhapse it was a being consisting of black matter and black energy that came here from a distant galaxy and created the sun and earth.

And painted our galaxy with stars. Colonizing nearby planets. And creating us to mine gold in a far off distant planet.

At the same time. Other aliens were interested in our planet and its inhabitants. This caused the religious war that we know of today. We have beings on one side claiming to be light * lol glow fish? * and another on the other side claiming to be the guardians of the underworld.

Now which is the newer religion? The glow fish silly. Its entirely new and is meaningless.
We draw our dreams from closed eyes in darkness. To be ever dwelling in light would be torture.
But to live as Darkness. There would be no darkness because there would only be light.
A different kind of light. How is that possible? By creating technology that cracks the codes of the Dark and releases its revitilizing energies.

A program, that releases the sufficient energy for symbiotic mixing of particles and particle conversion.
Creating a being that is beyond death and life. It is a complete being. There is no final stage in evolution because that is the final stage. You are perfect, physically speaking.
Impervious to all types of weapons, Able to warp space and time in real time.
As well as tap into the vast quantities of knowledge held within the dream realm, that comes from the Dark.

Yes the Dark is not Dark indeed. It only appears that way because of the converted matters density.
Its no different than the concept of tea. You add the tea bag. It turns dark. Does that mean the water is not clear? No it means there are particles floating around in there.

So its not to insulting for our intelligence to know that we and our planet was created by intelligent design.
But did not create the universe. As the universe is unfathomable ammount of galaxies.
Grasping for hope for the big big theory is like trying to pull all the blades of grass out of a yard with your hands. You begin to understand just how much grass/handfuls you can collect.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnuTyr

What if aliens created humans? What then? And the big bang? Isn't it viable for the black holes to be shooting off cosmic energies that pool to create another solar system?

Well first I would say aliens would be a form of matter so they couldn't create the big bang but would be its product. A black hole is an area of space...space was also the product of the big bang so....yeah seems a little unlikely to me.

black hole
noun
Astronomy
noun: black hole; plural noun: black holes; noun: blackhole; plural noun: blackholes

a region of space having a gravitational field so intense that no matter or radiation can escape.

Scientology?
edit on 7-9-2013 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Okay smarty pants. So where does the matter go when its sucked into a black hole?

And no im not a scientologist.

The idea of alternative dimensions are because of the forces generated by the black hole have to be explained.

Energy cannot be destroyed that is law. So where does it go? It needs to be redirected into a more compact form of matter which can abaudantly non effect expanded matter.

We cannot live without the other. To live in a universe that is constantly creating stars, if they kept over populating the universe would be consumed by living matter.

How do we know that matter is expanded matter and not compressed matter? We know because 1. it is visable. 2. Its scale varries at the local site Molecules can differ in shape as well as resistance and attraction ( forces that keep the molecules close but repel) such forces are minimal in scale to something so inconcivably small yet big we can understand how scale plays a part in the creation buisness.

So how does scale work? Well. When matter gets to over abaundant say in a star. It will have a limmited feild of expansion. why? It depends yet again on the molecular construction of the whole. Its total resistance and attraction.
If a sun goes to large and beyond the individual particles resistance and attraction. It will explode into a center drawing matter in with it and exploding excess matter elsewhere.

But a sun needs to be at scale to turn into a black hole. If not it will just become a mass of gas.
That mass of gas may be added to a forming star or shot off to seed distant planets.

All matter in the physical universe is governed by the 5 elements.
There are only 5 elements, and 5 elements there are.
These 5 elements are Liquid solid gas light, and Nether.
All is twisting turning through the Nether. The Nether is the Realm of Compressed matter.
Water fire earth air and spirit. These are the binding agents of creation and life.
One cannot live without the other. All energy will be in these 5 states, as nothing else exists but these states.
That is the law. You cannot defy nore change the law. Darkness rigns above because she is the maiden mother who gives birth to all the other 4 elements.

And through the 4, the 4 are contained and released by the 5th.
I am revealing a huge secret to you. Do you now understand the mechanics of the Underworld? As we so call it?

People are afraid of such things because they lack the insights to see passed the fear enduced rants about light vs dark.

I fear no light, But i assure you. The light fears me. More than you can fathom. I create all elements. I do not dwell with just one. I am all. i am creation. I am all 5 elements. Governed by the 5th. I am intimately part of creation, Where as the light is just corperal. It fears everything. But there is no greater fear than fear itself. And that is who i am. I am fear incarnate. I am the changer of ways, I impose my will and it will be done.

The love i feel goes beyond understanding. You cannot fathom my passions for exlosive life and beauty.
I am who i am, And it is the world that tries to change me. Tries to give me ideas so to alter their future.
But i am also cunning. What do i believe in? I believe in the religion that is my own. Passed down to my by Aliens that lurked in my closet and in the shadows. Implanting information, codes/algorythms. I have seen them physicaly as well as with other people. Why is this relivant? Because everything i told you was knowledge based on experience.

Eh, might get a bit stingy. But don't worry. I am the messenger in this game. Because its fun, and i love truth. Just like any novel or any book. You must get passed my ego my personal self. To see the information planted by my higher self. I am duality. I can either speak with my indenity. My self in this life. Or i can speak with my Heart my inner self, which always has spontaneous answers.

Call my religion Christianity i guess, I prefer Christianity because it helps me spread my knowledge.
The name is relivant. My Gods are Lions and wolves. We oppose baal. Whom is a pleiadian.
They are ever so fearful of the dark those pleiadians. And they should be. Their reptillian soul will be swallowed whole at the hands of Hel. And by my Dogs of war i will take this planet back. For all of its people to enjoy bountyful prosperity. I will raise an army unlike which has graced the Earth. And i will protect this solar system from outside invaders, as i have been tasked for the eons i have been here.

Go about your buisness now. But soon a dream will come to you, A dream that will strengthen your faith and give you answers. In the name of Yahweh, you shall have it given to you.

edit on 8-9-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

Sounds to me like you had a run in with a few nephilim.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh sure! Let's talk about the nephilim and how they take less faith to believe in too! That's part of the whole creationism gig too, right?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nephilim are giants. I did not meet any giants. I met Anubis, or the beings who appear as such. Their physical form isn't quite so animal like.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

Nephilim are giants. I did not meet any giants. I met Anubis, or the beings who appear as such. Their physical form isn't quite so animal like.

How do you know what they were? Were you capable of discerning the perfect truth regarding their nature? How did you learn such skills of discernment? Is it possible that you have mistakenly simplified their nature in order to process it, and that which you observed was merely a facet of their actual nature?
edit on 9-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

Genesis 6:4

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them.

Nephilim are the offspring of fallen angels, and very well could be in a variety of different forms.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

I have to ask you, are you saying that there is not a current push in science to deny God? That there is not a current push in science to say we are just hear by chance, there is no life after death, and there are no spiritual consequences to our actions?

You see, that is the outcome of the teaching of evolution. Life is not special, we are not special, there are no consequences, and therefore we decide what is right and wrong, and by all that is scientific do not ever think you have to be responsible in the long run about what you do now because when you die, it's just over.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I have to ask you, are you saying that there is not a current push in science to deny God? That there is not a current push in science to say we are just hear by chance, there is no life after death, and there are no spiritual consequences to our actions?

A push for the truth will inevitably lead to the repulsion of deceit. If a theory falls away during the pursuit of knowledge, it is because knowledge revealed that theory to be erroneous and unsalvageable.

You see, that is the outcome of the teaching of evolution. Life is not special, we are not special, there are no consequences, and therefore we decide what is right and wrong, and by all that is scientific do not ever think you have to be responsible in the long run about what you do now because when you die, it's just over.

At this point, I am forced to suggest that perhaps the problem is an emotional sufferance specific to you and you alone, Serenity.

Life is special. This does not require a creator to be true. Life is as special as you feel it is, and this feeling is not governed by anyone other than you.

We are special. See above.

There are consequences, just not quite the same consequences as you would relish having visited upon those whom you feel need to be punished. It is a natural system.

Someone who requires a god in order to have morals is arguably more broken than a man who relies on his sense of empathy to determine how he should treat his fellow man. A man who replaces empathy with an invisible friend is also arguably unbalanced.

If you want to treat the subject of atheism with careless ignorance and brute abandon, I will treat the subject of theism with a razor eye and an unforgiving sense of critique. I don't want to be hurtful with my analysis or assessments, but you have demonstrated a distinct lack of professional stature in examining both atheism and theism. You have a vendetta to pursue and your interest goes no further. I don't see why I should be any more sparing.
edit on 10-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I expect nothing less from you AI. I am speaking of the general attitude given by the supposed giants in the evolution movement like Dawkins. Can you honestly say that these sorts of "scholars" have not pushed an anti-God agenda?

I agree that not all atheists are nasty and rude belittling of others beliefs and views, but from my readings, they are few and far between compared to the constant ridicule and insulting diatribes against Christianity and belief in God.

You are not innocent in this matter either, and I could site many posts of yours that are clearly antagonistic towards me and other members who have not attacked you. You seem to hate these threads and want them stopped, but all you have to do is leave the creation forum alone.

I am not telling you not to post, but your attitude is often very antagonistic.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I expect nothing less from you AI. I am speaking of the general attitude given by the supposed giants in the evolution movement like Dawkins. Can you honestly say that these sorts of "scholars" have not pushed an anti-God agenda?

There's only so many ways I can explain it. If your job is to clean the house, are you going to let that ugly fat spider in the corner just sit there? It's a little odd to clean the house and simultaneously go out of your way to avoid cleaning it. What you're talking about is exactly like that: promote the truth, yet go out of your way to avoid crushing half-truths or untruths.

I will not explain it again. If you don't get it by now, you'd better ask someone else. I think I got it pretty much covered though.

I agree that not all atheists are nasty and rude belittling of others beliefs and views, but from my readings, they are few and far between compared to the constant ridicule and insulting diatribes against Christianity and belief in God.

Isn't that what you're doing to us, though? You're talking trash about the evolutionary theory even though you haven't come anywhere close to disproving it. All you've managed to do is explain quite clearly why you don't like it. You don't have to like it. We don't care if you like it. The scientists at Harvard don't care if you like it. Liking something doesn't make it true. Liking something doesn't make it a fact. And if you don't like something, that doesn't make it stop being a fact. If you don't like a theory, that doesn't negate the thousands of facts holding that theory up. It just means that the theory is inconvenient to acknowledge in your state of ignorance.

And that's really all we've discovered in this thread so far.

You are not innocent in this matter either, and I could site many posts of yours that are clearly antagonistic towards me and other members who have not attacked you. You seem to hate these threads and want them stopped, but all you have to do is leave the creation forum alone.

All it takes for ignorance to win is for knowledgeable men to say nothing. I'm not here to support ignorance, I'm here to deny it.

I am not telling you not to post, but your attitude is often very antagonistic.

I honestly don't care. I'm not here to make you feel good, I'm here to help you learn.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

That fact that those sort of scholars may have had their reasons to investigate in a certain direction does not even come close to proving the OP right.

It doesn't matter what reason any particular individual may have for researching something, if he doesn't produce the goods he doesn't get past peer review. That is why it isn't a question of faith no matter how many times you repeat it or how convinced you are of it. In the end it is just your opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I am not "talking trash about the evolution theory", I am pointing out the things in it that don't hold up to scrutiny, the lack of evidence which you still can't seem to post no matter how many times you say that there are thousands of pieces of evidence.

You can't prove it, we can see it and all you guys to is call us ignorant, tell us we need to learn science, and talk down to us. We will not agree on this, but don't sit back sanctimoniously pointing fingers when all I am doing is showing the errors within YOUR own arguments.

Just admit it that evolution is NOT proven, that you can't use circular arguments to date stuff, and that cells are way more complex than Darwin ever imagined and they in their complexity prove things started out complicated and not simple.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I am not "talking trash about the evolution theory", I am pointing out the things in it that don't hold up to scrutiny, the lack of evidence which you still can't seem to post no matter how many times you say that there are thousands of pieces of evidence.

I'm interested in getting to the bottom line here. And the bottom line is simple: either you can disprove evolutionary theory, or you can't. So far, you haven't disproven it. You have only proven that it's flawed. Good job, you managed to prove that evolution still needs work. Show of hands, who didn't know that? No one? Thought so.

You act as though it's the end of evolution, and it really isn't. It's just a few more reasons to keep digging. You want to allocate all the money we're spending on this research and funnel it into proving the existence of something we have nowhere near enough evidence to justify investigating. Dreams are awesome, but sometimes they're just that - dreams.

You can't prove it, we can see it and all you guys to is call us ignorant, tell us we need to learn science, and talk down to us. We will not agree on this, but don't sit back sanctimoniously pointing fingers when all I am doing is showing the errors within YOUR own arguments.

Come back when you've proven God Theory, okay? Then you can puff up your chest in righteous indignation.

Just admit it that evolution is NOT proven, that you can't use circular arguments to date stuff, and that cells are way more complex than Darwin ever imagined and they in their complexity prove things started out complicated and not simple.

It's more proven than God is. And that's good enough. I don't even know why I entertain these threads. Maybe I just want to remind myself that the human species really is a pathetic waste of biological material. All these brain cells and all we want to do is convince ourselves that we're Daddy's little Princess and we are meant to have all the toys and all the attention. God, but we're a conceited race.

Did you know that humans count for less than 1% of the organic lifeforms inhabiting this planet? We're the damned minority, and we act like we actually matter. Chances are, the insects that comprise 90% of this world's biological mass will outlast us. How's that for superior?

edit on 10-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Just admit it that evolution is NOT proven

Everyone knows that it has not been proven beyond a doubt. That is why it is still a theory and not a law. See? No faith involved.

Your OP states that creationism takes less faith. So, is creationism proven?

Why don't you just admit that the claim in your OP is wrong?

edit on 10-9-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

How nice of you to bring something new to the table instead of copying and pasting the same exact thing you have posted in various other threads.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

There is a vast chasm between posters not providing evidence and you refusing to understand let alone accept it. You've created parameters for your paradigm that refuse to allow for any deviation from course so why would people keep coming back to counter the exact same points and arguments moved from one thread to another?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join