It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creationism takes less faith

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

It dosn't happen by chance, Either a being like us. Or say an animal carries off the seed of a plant.
Another thing, There are always veriables, Never one answer but a sequence of questions leads to a sequences of answers.

Even bactiera, fungus, and viruses as i have mentioned above. All play a role in a plants vitality and genetic make up.

As each protein in the body was developed by contracting a virus and having its codes injected along the sites of DNA till the after the mass deaths a couple survive with codes in place that DO match enough to produce a different species of that specific plant.

This speciesation can continue on for a decades and decades. We have to consider that the proteins that are adapted and mutated have a code within them, given by the pathogen. That code tells the cells outside it what to do!
This is how we can cause certain plants to increase enzymes from proteins ( a very specific chemical)
Creating chemicals that excrete for what ever job is needed.

How did the first plant come into existance? If we take out Aliens tampering with our dna as well as the planet.

Hypotetically speaking if we were to evolve on a planet with no outside influence * other than Asteroids and such*

Plants would of stemed from Probably Bacteria, as Bacteria has the ability to mold life that is naked to the eye.

If dawin had anything right, i guess. But That whole theory still leaves out pathogen mutigenic change. Which is a veriable!

Where do viruses come from? That would be a bigger question here... Where does viruses and bacteria come from? How does such a thing come out of nothing?
Well if the processes of contained energy i talked about earlier, How black holes trap and contain matter,
I already identifed that the energy produced by this cause and effect is called *spirit* because it is Etheral.

This is where the shadow biosphere comes into play.
You would have locked codes from matter contained within dense condensed energy.
It eventually over how ever many eternities ( Like how radioactivity has half lives)
Eventually it seeps out. The theory behind the shadowbiosphere theory is that these biproducts( tho we cannot see them without complicated equipment)
Can create life in even places on earth where life shouldn't be.

I explained earlier that how the desk in front of you could of been a complex lifeform at one point... instead of just a tree or resin/oil.

Thing we view now have been crushed and released countless times... many many many times.
This should put into perspective that everything around us contains consious energy, It contains life. It contains all the nessesary ingredients to create again.
Maybe not in its current state, but once merged with spirit can extracted again later with a chance of being a living being like me and you.

Life is a precious thing... We are not unique to it nor are we immortal in the sense that if we get trapped in a black hole we will no longer be us, We will be One. One wil the all, one with the everything.

And THAT is even harder to fathom the What and why? Whats the purpose of pupetuating life? creation destruction death and rebirth?

Because... well.. Theres nothing else that exists but that! If that didn't exist well. Nothing would!
Strange eh? But could anyone honestly think of another paradox proof reality? Nope. lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

flyingfish
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

Chemicals have physical properties. There's nothing mysterious about that.
NaOH + HCl = NaCl + H2O
That describes a real spontaneous chemical reaction that happens all by itself spontneously. The fact we can represent those reactions with letters does not create a coding systems that needs a coder to explain.
The chemical messages are meaningful to the DNA molecule trying to replicate itself. It is not the same meaning as creationist trying to "prove" that God exists. The DNA molecule has a much simpler agenda.

Ok I understand we have descriptions of physical processes this has nothing to do with the semiotic argument.....You just admitted that DNA transmits messages with meaning...messages with semiotic dimension....you are just missing the concept.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

After reading a bit more into semiotics, I am now intrigued. Do you know any good sources for getting a simple but thorough explanation of semiotics? I will admit I am ignorant but interested.
edit on 12-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Simplest explanation I have found.
edit on 15-9-2013 by ServantOfTheLamb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

ServantOfTheLamb

Come back when you've proven God Theory, okay? Then you can puff up your chest in righteous indignation.

Come back when you have proven the Theory of Evolution ok?

What is it that you are looking for to say that evolution is happening all the time?

1. The fact that all life share DNA with us, even grass, what does that say?

2. The fact that animals that share DNA with us to a large amount means that at some point we came from like ancestors. The less DNA the farther back that connection is.

3. The fact that life around us demonstrates evolution. Take the horse and donkey, they are at the very edge of two separate species, they can still mate but the off spring is a mule that is sterile. This is an example of two species at the edge of being different enough that they will in the future not be able to mate any more.

4. Give me one reason why intelligent design needs to be a part of all this.

5. Even looking at the FACT that advance life here follows the same path of two eyes, four limbs , one heart etc says something about the connect it all has. If we go back 400 million years life was almost killed off on our planet, so all advance life today is after that point. We do have proof that in the far distance past creatures had more than two eye. Is there a God blue print that says ALL animals need to be a certain way?

6. Explain to me how humans would be the ONLY life that doesn't change. How do we somehow stay the same as everything else changes?

7. How does life start 7000 years ago when we see natural progressions that take millions?

8. How can humans be some kind of enigma when we are not different than all other life on our planet?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
geez...multi posts
edit on 15-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
2x posts

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

AnuTyr

Where do viruses come from? That would be a bigger question here... Where does viruses and bacteria come from? How does such a thing come out of nothing?

Two extremely different things...we are not even sure if viruses are a life form...

But even to our ignorance one can say that life is a chemical process in our universe. Nothing more, nothing less, and chemical process are not happen chance they follow strict paths of reaction.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Yes but thats only its physical elemental form. All mass follows a code of conduct, Everything is subject to the 4 physical states. Even present within our own bodies we have all 4 elements.
We have Earth, physical matter the solid biomatieral. We also have Air, gas. That passes through our lungs. We have water, our blood and many other byproducts designed by mutigentic effects. We have electricty, Nervious impulses that generate charges - fire. Our minds and bodies if trained can generate charges enough to cause fire. Some people are even highly resistant to electricity because of Niches that can happen from a mutated gene.

Everything shifts because of Mutations, If these are positive or destructive mutations.
Depending on what chemicals your body is producing, based on the proteins (which were gathered by RNA and ancestrial DNA) You can be more immune to certain diseases, even insects.
Each protein can trigger scent glans, as well as body temperature and various outer *technical* things we are just begining to tinker with in *nano technology*

Evendiently, Its a lot more complicated than chemical processes. But we need to relate life to such things because we also can be changed chemically.
This is a given.

As for the donkey reference, Well its not really to smart on our part. But again that is just primative consious design.

It happened consiously, we may not know the genetic make up to determine what genes don't work or what genes can be borrowed.

But either way my point is Energy. Everything is energy but its governed under its laws of physical state and the elemental materials like the ones on the table of elements.

We are a chemical reaction as the cells multiply with the code given. But the elements we classify as *Inanimate* once at some point. During the cycles of infinit matter clutter and containment. Must give it the property of having *shards* of souls, per say. Its the best way to describe it.
The whole may not be consious but it is vibrating with the energy. If that makes sense? The will to exist and want to exist should never cease even after being decomissions and released again.

Knowing this, This should give us more respect for objects around us and in a sense. We can become connected with them. But an object is still an object for use. But it is better to be more consiously aware of what cause and effect.

There was a time when i would carelessly smash bottles at times because i liked to hear them smash.
But you could pop a tire or hurt an animal crossing. Its a small ripple effect but a shard of glass in some sandles and socks hipster walking by could really ruin someones day.

Anyways, Humans simply don't belong here as of millions of years ago but we made our stay more than so. Earth has been a battle feild for paranormal war since people started carving things on walls.

Never ever do you read a happy story.
Know what i mean?

Anyways, this should relate to the creationist topic. Enjoy the video.

edit on 15-9-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

AnuTyr
Evendiently, Its a lot more complicated than chemical processes.

Much of what you describe is chemical processes. You seem to be all over the place and referencing outdated ideas but nothing that you say indicates that it needs to be more complicated than that, unless you choose to do whatever it is you did.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There are some parts of evolution that I accept are observable within nature. I disagree with Macro-evolution.

One reason. Semiotic dimensions of protein synthesis.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already been debunked.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Challenged would be more true, debunking seems to be the "buzz" word around here. You seem to think that just because someone you agree with posts something against another members information then it's been debunked. What does debunk mean? For some it means another saying, "UNTRUE UNTRUE!!!" and that is not a very good way to investigate for truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Challenged would be more true, debunking seems to be the "buzz" word around here.

I meant what I said.

You seem to think that just because someone you agree with posts something against another members information then it's been debunked.

Ad hominem. Please desist.

What does debunk mean? For some it means another saying, "UNTRUE UNTRUE!!!" and that is not a very good way to investigate for truth.

There's one for the world hypocrisy record.
edit on 15-9-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
What does debunk mean?

Pretty straightforward.

De - latin prefix meaning "remove" (among other things)
Bunk - A late 19th century Americanism for "humbug" or "nonsense"

therefore, Debunk = Remove nonsense

To strip away the BS from the truth.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

ServantOfTheLamb

There are some parts of evolution that I accept are observable within nature. I disagree with Macro-evolution.

One reason. Semiotic dimensions of protein synthesis.

There isn't much different, please explain..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Still follows a geometic pattern.

Yes its all over the place, Do not try to seperate it if you do then you won't have all the answers you seek right?

The universe is a multi-tasker. Therefore you must have a branching consiousness.
This is where the terms Tree comes from. Or Horizon. For past and today. Because the sciences of the passed Ancient Atlantis in the Old Kingdom of Egypt has kept us uptodate for us to track the stars and veriablly the years.

We are also given a number of other things, Anatomy. We are shown our anatomy througout the encyclopedia like texts.

What mainstream archeologists are telling you about Egypt is their interpritation through multipul filters.

You can read sources like the pyramid texts to get a more general idea of what the Old kingdom actually believed in.

There is Old egyptian hyroglyphs we refer to as ( Old kingdom texts) these texts condradict many claims.

Such as the pyramids being 78,000 years old. And the explaination for why the ancient kings lived so long. Was in fact because they WERE the Atlantean kings before Atlantis was wiped out and flooded.

The sphinx shows water errosion. The pyramids would survive being submerged. As the coasal pyramids have survivded.
In its current state. The pyramids have had multipul restorations visible on the outside. As different layers of rock coat the pyramids, it may be that they are far more weathered and beaten than simply 2000 years old.

This would fit in with the time different gap we humans have, Genetists are turning up results that us humans just poped up no later than 100 thousands years ago.

This would account for the time frams with the stories told on the pyramids walls.
As 22,000-30,000 years prior to the great kings. Atlantis would of just began booming across the planet.

This would explain the pyramids structures found all over the globe and under the ocean, also in places like the Antartica, where it is believed there are pyramids discovered or yet to be discovered and disclosed.

To expose all of these dead civiliations as a type of * Modern Era* that happened thousands of years ago.
we can only draw conclusions that some of these stories must be true.
With man made ruins in impossible places it puts us in a position to forget we ever evolved on this planet... Because everytime we look into those answers, An alien answer pops up.
And people don't like that because thats not what they are looking for. /facepalm. Okay.
Well what are you looking for? * presence of evolution* hmm. Rejecting vital evidence. In presuit of purely irrational fear or denial.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

That post was pure speculation. Don't insult our intelligence by treating us as though speculation is enough to prove your case.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think its so easy to question scientist work that they have tons of years of research trial and error to reach the conclusion they currently hold. Meanwhile other sit believing there 2,000 year old document is the perfect explanation of the origin of the universe. I mean there are documents written two years ago that are no longer relevant. Who has spent more years studying the actuality of the universe? Religious scholars or scientists? Yet you're going to believe the religious scholars who really just spend most of their time creating end-arounds to subvert the latest scientific discovery. Science is an evolving search for the truth, you experiment, observe the results modify your hypothesis, and do it again over and over. Religion, is static belief, and if you believe anything about the universe you know that nothing, not a damn thing, is static...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
2nd post
edit on 17-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
3rd post

edit on 17-9-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join