It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, Remember This Day!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Time to start taking names, come election time no matter party affiliation, vote them out on their asses.

If people stopped voting along party lines, and maybe voted for the guy with out a chance, we might see some real change.

All it would take is one election where every incumbent was out on their ass for them to get the message.

ETA: and if you can get petitions started, hell start recalling the bastards now.
edit on 3-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

I don't know...... if the powers that be believed for even a SECOND that there was a chance in HELL that someone besides a dem or rep could get into high office....they would cover those bases as well, and make SURE they buy out and/or sponsor the guy who isn't affiliated with any party, and LOOKS like he is for the people.

Look how well they did it with Obama.....even though he is a dem, they made it look like he was the answer to the hell Bush put us through. And what did we get? Same crap.

Also, even if my some DIVINE MIRACLE the American people get someone in office who isn't a puppet for the wealthy elite.....he is still going to be cut off at EVERY corner for ANY true change he tries to make. It will be damn near impossible for him to do any good, if he manages to NOT get assassinated.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

This displays the less democratic reality of the Republican system vs. the Parlimentary system.

Britain couldn't slam it through. Canada would not even go near it despite the fact that both Prime Ministers were for it, or at least for supporting American intervention.

The Parliamentary system still sucks. It just sucks less than the Republican system where democracy is cut off and you elect Leaders instead of simple representatives (despite the terminology)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Time to start taking names, come election time no matter party affiliation, vote them out on their asses.

If people stopped voting along party lines, and maybe voted for the guy with out a chance, we might see some real change.

All it would take is one election where every incumbent was out on their ass for them to get the message.

ETA: and if you can get petitions started, hell start recalling the bastards now.

Your vote does not matter whatsoever, the sooner you realize this the sooner you will be able to accept that you are not as free as you thought, and short of a country wide revolution into the streets of Washington we will always be pawns in their game.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roacordo
We can't do nothing about it now. But know this. We need a list. Every good for nothing sell out bastard in that house that voted to help out enemies. We take that list and post it Everywhere. Facebook, every chat room, each place we can find with eyes that read and clearly put we will NOT vote for any one of them again. A clean sweep of the house. New faces will replace each of those that hear not their voters. Let me find the money to run for a position. Ill be glad to argue the corruption of the house till I'm blue in the face!

Here is a way to find out where the legislators stand.

Where Congress stands on Syria
www.washingtonpost.com...

100 of 100 senators shown
247 out of 435 representatives shown

Edited to add I agree with the post above this one.
edit on 9/4/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21

Your vote does not matter whatsoever, the sooner you realize this the sooner you will be able to accept that you are not as free as you thought, and short of a country wide revolution into the streets of Washington we will always be pawns in their game.

Oh yes typical defeatist BS, you know better so don't do # about it.

Yeah who does that benefit?

Why do you think they bother with political theater at all, why do you think they are so intent at division, why do you think that we are all told constantly and with one voice your vote doesn't matter?

Because it does, IF for once americans stood united and said with one voice enough. Real change would happen, there is a reason they play the game.

ITs so you will do exactly what you are doing, Nothing.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xertious
reply to post by benrl

Now I'm not saying that evidence that has been provided is accurate and its obvious there is a host of evidence that we haven't seen yet.
But
Do you really think Russia will accept any amount of evidence? It has put its foot in defending Syria, it can't back down it will appear weak and bested by the Americans.

I don't care about any of that.

Syria = Not a threat to the us.

So we need to stay the hell out of it period, enough war, the US needs to fix its internal problems first.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I always thought the POTUS could order military action without approval for so many days, but had to give notice to congress. Or something like that. It was over a decade ago I heard something along those lines in my US Gov. class.

Found it:

War Powers Resolution requires the president to provide written notification to Congress of the introduction of U.S. armed forces into hostilities within forty-eight hours of such action. The president must explain the reasons forces were inserted in a hostile situation, the executive's authority for doing so, and the scope and duration of the military action. In addition, the president is required to terminate the use of military forces after sixty days unless Congress has declared war.

WikiAnswers
edit on 4-9-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The world has seriously gone backwards, i never thought i'd hear myself say this but i would now gladly support a terrorist attack on the united states, not her people but on government because those that stand and blatantly lie to us in government are not Americans, they are not patriots, they despise any form of freedom the people have the right to, ideally they want full control over us, they don't want us to have a say in anything, we are merely here to make profit for the elites, so when i say i support a terrorist attack on the American government, I really mean we should be attacking the terrorists IN government, they are the real terrorists and conventional terrorists are freedom fighters, I think it's went to far now, the poison is in too deep, these scum bags need to die and I believe some of the people will gladly kill these #s, I would, what the hell do we have to loose now ? our lives ? what lives ? we are controlled like puppets, they think we are so stupid with these mock debates, they don't mean a thing, this path was paved long ago, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! are we all #ing mad ????? the whole world is fake, everything is lies and yet we are still going to work to line the pockets of these scum bags, what the hell is wrong with yous !!!!!!!! its like a grim alice in wonderland, i give up, seriously I have lost my interest in everything these days, future plans for a career ?? you're joking right, all i'm doing now is biding my time, when it happens the anger we have been forced to bottle up will be unleashed and i CANT wait
NSA #s reading this.....there is a special place in hell for you and it's gonna be knocking on your door very soon, hiding under your bed, watching and waiting, your time is nearly here, you should be hanging your head in deep pitiful stinking shame

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It is much to late in the game to take names and vote them out. What is happening is escalating and gaining speed. This could start a full in our face world war 3. No one in the world will be happy with this and it truly is going to end badly for everyone if he goes through with it.

Just saying, look at what is being said around the world. This is not good at all. I had a fema worker tell me the other night that they had already been warned that Obana would launch anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I woke to bizzaro world. I have attempted to support Obama through so many screw ups I lost count. I woke today to find myself alligned with Rand Paul, Ted Cruiz, Vladimir Putin. A week ago I thought them crazy fringe. Guess I am there now as well.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyGoo

In order to find and kill the scum in DC, and their wall street puppet masters, you need to know their names.

When the Bolsheviks in old russia, stormed the palace, they had kill lists with thousands of names on aristocrats bankers and politicians. Inevitably all became arrested and shot by Beria and his likes. Most didnt even receive a fair trial. Thery were just taken to the woods , told to dig their graves and shot.

The system that followed was not better, but at least the ppl of the times tried.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think most know by now that if the United States strikes Syria; more innocent lives will be lost in the crossfire.

I also think most know too that if the strike happens; WW3 is not far around the corner.

I think too that this year will wind up with major civil unrest.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Bit slow off the mark aren't we? I created a thread about this on Sunday...

U.S. to Strike Syria Regardless of Congressional Vote

It's no surprise really. Congress will vote for bombings and even if they don't bombings will happen anyway.

As I mentioned in another thread, can someone name a time where the U.S. threatened military action then backed down at the eleventh hour?

Was there a time when Congress voted to explicitly reject any military action?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Is there no method in the US system with which to call an election based on a vote of no confidence by the people.
Because ultimately, even if you dont believe it, "We The People" have more power than you realise.
It just takes a bit of organisation.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

It died a long time ago, where have you been?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by Dreine

Bit slow off the mark aren't we? I created a thread about this on Sunday...

..and yet I only saw this one. Bit passive aggressive with the remark there. Just be happy that people are aware and not worry about who gets what first or flags.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

It's a MAD, MAD world we live in... We are a consumer nation & as a society we have been 'Geared/Driven' to purchase & need/want more & more 'things', what bothers me more is that the 'cost of living' is dramatically out of proportion to what the greater majority of people make for the average wage of just one full time job, minimum wage is a joke & I know more people believe that, than aliens, if that says anything...?

Straight up on this here = I ask what the heck is with the cost of 'everything' nowa' days? Anybody with kids knows what I mean, Formula, Diapers, Etc'. College! Student Loan Rates?!!!
Everyday requirements, basic hygiene supply's, MAN! the COST of a good car nowa' days is ridiculous, & Health Care? in this country? Lol!

Really, I'm not trying to rant on this, I just feel that many, MANY others feel similar.
Do yourselves a favor readers, NEVER EVER get a car title loan!
edit on 4-9-2013 by SoulRelliK because: miss spellings...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think it's time to watch this video again

It's from the 70's but listen to the speech : NOTHING has changed , it even got worse !

But dear people of America .. YOU GOT TO GET MAD !!

Go to your window, open it, stick your head out and yell.. "I'm as mad as hell and I'm NOT going to take this anymore"

edit on 4-9-2013 by Alundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry

Originally posted by Xertious
reply to post by schadenfreude

Should we ask our queen to reassume control of the colonies?

Do you actually believe the CROWN hasn't been in control for some time. Banksters are under employ of someone.. whom?

Golden Rule -- Whom has it rules.. Who has more than the Western Monarchs?

Heck, did King George ever lose his gold circa 1770's? NOPE! wasn't too long before that golden rule got things 'back on track'..

None are more well schooled in all forms of warfare ---including economic-- than the Crown..

Many are SOOO fooled.. I recall some old saying. something about 'if you are within earshot of the queen, you are under hew rule.'? something like that. How all the places that fawn and grovel with nonstop coverage of everything the Crown does.. weddings, babies. etc..

People are too dense to connect the dots. I can for anyone lost. message me.

Yeah, look how fast Obummer shut up about BP after 'her highness" showed up and told him how things were.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alundra

You DO realize they killed him at the end, right?

/just pointing out the obvious.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join