It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot UFO sightings - 2007 irresolvable case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I never said it was a perfect case but yes, most definitely still not fully explained. The cruise liner theory is laughable

It's laughable, even though the photos/video show exactly what they are saying? Even when pictures of the top of the ship perfectly match what was recorded? Are you just dismissing evidence because you want to believe?

Show me the pictures of the top of the ship that "perfectly" match the UFO in these videos, because the ones that I have seen look nothing like the object in these videos and furthermore, where's the hull supposed to be?

I choose to believe, not want. and I never said I know what the object in these videos is, I just said the ship theory is complete bullcrap.

There are a lot of cases that are interesting and certainly point to there being something else out there, but there is still no proof.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc3d17cdf525.jpg[/atsimg]

LQQKS about right to me!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4997a282ec4b.jpg[/atsimg]

post by KIZZZY

I'm tired of the othe boat picture. I think this matches too.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Some search is good from time to time

edit on 3-9-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

If you think any of the above looks anything like the object in the video then you must have rocks in your head

Case not explained sufficiently enough for me

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If you think any of the above looks anything like the object in the video then you must have rocks in your head

So if I take picture of my poo and tell you that it's a alien space ship, but you can't quite figure out what it is, it will be an undebunked poo poo?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

So if I take picture of my poo and tell you that it's a alien space ship, but you can't quite figure out what it is, it will be an undebunked poo poo?

Hey, shoveling sh*t is your game, not mine

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hey, shoveling sh*t is your game, not mine

It is possible that is exactly what we are looking at. Right? It has just as much of a chance As anything. It has more in common with poo then with a space ship that's for sure.

Come on, it's a serious question. If I film something that you can't figure out, does that make it undebunked? Pretty simple question.
edit on 3-9-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

@ the 4:08 mark, it's very curious how the dog is looking at the object and barking.

edit on 4-9-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

Yeah, my dog barks for no reason too. Why is that!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Staroth

Mine too

I think Giorgio has worked it out

farm7.staticflickr.com...

What else could it be

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Not saying you're entirely wrong, it's possible it could be a smaller vessel, but it is way too close to shore to be a cruise ship...
You can get a perspective on that in the daylight shots - when the guy zooms way back you can see the shoreline and actually that he is filming quite some distance in from the shore...

Also, in the night shots, if it was a cruise ship you would be able to see way more lights then that...even if the ship were being filmed totally head or tail on, those things are so lighted up at night there's no way the camera would have picked up what it did without picking up at least some ambient glow from all the lighting along the length of the ship...
I am speaking from personal experience, as I've been on over 10 cruises and when you are in the main shipping lanes, you see other ships from pretty much every angle possible..and at all times of day/night...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

Well spotted

I know dogs well enough to know what I see here. That dog is without doubt looking at the object, and barking at it.
For a dog to be looking at it is one thing, but to repeatedly bark? That means the dog is concerned and trying to warn the rest of his pack.
Interesting

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Staroth

Maybe you dont pay enough attention to your dog. Dogs do not bark for no reason, they are not stupid! There is always a reason, be it to frighten an intruder away, to alert the pack, or just to get the packs attention that he's found something interesting. In this case I'd guess that this dog is trying to get the packs attention.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

reply to post by Staroth

Maybe you dont pay enough attention to your dog. Dogs do not bark for no reason, they are not stupid! There is always a reason, be it to frighten an intruder away, to alert the pack, or just to get the packs attention that he's found something interesting. In this case I'd guess that this dog is trying to get the packs attention.
My dog is a fast growing puppy. 6 months now. He gets plenty of attention. Probably just a lot of puppy energy. I would say the dog in the video is a puppy too and barking at the swimmer in the water. Maybe even staged there by the hoaxers so that it looks like he's barking at something. Or they gave him some puppy uppers to make him hallucinate.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Staroth

My dog is a fast growing puppy. 6 months now. He gets plenty of attention. Probably just a lot of puppy energy. I would say the dog in the video is a puppy too and barking at the swimmer in the water. Maybe even staged there by the hoaxers so that it looks like he's barking at something. Or they gave him some puppy uppers to make him hallucinate.

Wow dude! Thats a lot of - if's but's and Maybe's, even hallucinogens

How about the obvious, that the dog is barking at what its looking at!

I dont see any swimmers either.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

How about the obvious, that the dog is barking at what its looking at!

I dont see any swimmers either.

I see a part of a dog. Maybe he's out of frame. The dog might not be looking at anything if its blind. I'm pretty much a dog expert and there is something wrong with the dog. It's definitely not barking at the boat though. The dogs gaze is about 5 feet in front of him or her. Can't tell the gender from that picture though.
edit on 4-9-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Hello. Check this link out. It explains a lot. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally don't care about the boat thing. It's an obvious hoax.

Good info here too.

www.alcione.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The dog might not be looking at anything if its blind.

I'm pretty much a dog expert
Is that how you decided it was blind? Even though it keeps looking back at the guys with the camera?

and there is something wrong with the dog.
Yep, it can see something that it considers to be a bit strange.

It's definitely not barking at the boat though.
What boat

The dogs gaze is about 5 feet in front of him or her.
You can see throught its head

Can't tell the gender from that picture though.
I thought you were a dog expert?

I'm sorry but...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by lostgirl

Hello. Check this link out. It explains a lot. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally don't care about the boat thing. It's an obvious hoax.

Good info here too.

www.alcione.org...

Very good info, thank you! You definitely think deliberate hoax as opposed to big mistake?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

:

The dogs gaze is about 5 feet in front of him or her.
You can see throught its head

Bingo!

How can anyone possibly tell what the dog is looking at? It's the most ridiculous thing about this whole case. The video is so awful ...and the picture you provided of a half dog silhouette, and you can tell exactly what the dog is barking at? Can you get your dog to bark? I can pretty easily. And there is a stabilized version where you can make out someone swimming. It's in one of the links I just posted but don't bother because you need the dog to be barking at aliens and you will just make up some reason that there is nobody in the water. It's beyond ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join