It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot UFO sightings - 2007 irresolvable case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostgirl

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by lostgirl

Hello. Check this link out. It explains a lot. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally don't care about the boat thing. It's an obvious hoax.

Good info here too.

www.alcione.org...

Very good info, thank you! You definitely think deliberate hoax as opposed to big mistake?

Personally, yes. Once you see the players involved and some of deliberate misquotes of the Turkish science team, you will realize its pretty much a fraud. Most people won't talk about how there is nothing showing that it actually flys or moves. Instead they talk about how it's not a boat. I actually agree that it's not all a boat. Some is just out of focus lights. Someone recreated the same effect with 10 minutes of work using a model. I think some of that is possible too. When you look at the footage, it's different things at different times. The day lights are not the same as the night lights. The footage just happens to stop right before the transition to the night seen. So you never see it change. There is no point of reference for the night shots. None.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
Bingo!

How can anyone possibly tell what the dog is looking at? It's the most ridiculous thing about this whole case. The video is so awful ...and the picture you provided of a half dog silhouette, and you can tell exactly what the dog is barking at? Can you get your dog to bark? I can pretty easily. And there is a stabilized version where you can make out someone swimming. It's in one of the links I just posted but don't bother because you need the dog to be barking at aliens and you will just make up some reason that there is nobody in the water. It's beyond ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is you offer such things as "they gave the dog uppers to make it hallucinate" but then ignore the bleedin obvious that the dog IS looking in the direction of the lights in the sky. Then you invent swimmers from a fiddled with video, and then complain that you can only see half the dog.

However, this thread isn't about the dog. Maybe we should go back and concentrate on the lights?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

What's ridiculous is you offer such things as "they gave the dog uppers to make it hallucinate" but then ignore the bleedin obvious that the dog IS looking in the direction of the lights in the sky.

There is no evidence the boat lights are in the sky. You cant tell what direction the dog is looking. show your work. Go read the links I posted.

Then you invent swimmers from a fiddled with video, and then complain that you can only see half the dog.
not my Invention. Go read the links I provided. You can see its a swimmer.

However, this thread isn't about the dog. Maybe we should go back and concentrate on the lights?

Nah. Just show me the evidence that its in the air flying around. Go ahead. Then the whole thing is done. There is over 20 days of video to choose from.
edit on 4-9-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

Here I will make it easy for you. Here is a link to a thread with the best evidnce. I think there is even some links to the original raw videos. All 25 days. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Here is the post by the guy that recreated the thing

post by LordAdef

Originally posted by LordAdef
EXPERIMENT #2: VIDEO REPLICATION

I invite everyone to watch to movie below. I made it in order to check if I could replicate some of the night ufo shots.
It took me 10 minutes!
As an approximation I believe it´s very clarifying....
Could it be done with pristine accuracy? Surely.
Enjoy the video.

..You know, it´s so fake, so fake, that sometimes it seems as thou my replication is more real..

edit on 26-3-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

What's ridiculous is you offer such things as

Void i thought you could of worked that out yourself.

I thought that was offered because of people saying "look at what the dogs looking at"

or things like this

bleedin obvious that the dog IS looking in the direction of the lights in the sky.

Why is it obvious they are in the sky?

Maybe we should go back and concentrate on the lights?

Good idea Void

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Void i thought you could of worked that out yourself.

I thought that was offered because of people saying "look at what the dogs looking at"

Heh. I thought it was obvious. The funniest part was when he called ME on not being able to tell where the dogs gaze was. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Holy Camoly.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Heh. I thought it was obvious.

If I could work it out and my confession is that I believe I am more insane any one here even those claiming to be God or what not so I was a bit disappointed Void couldn't get it as I from what I have gathered from reading Voids opinions on the site that the poster has intelligence than they showed in that post.

I cant complain about others not getting it when many times I miss whats right in front of me,

sorry Void, if my post comes of as anything other than a compliment from me to you, love your work mate.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I think I have to agree with you. Though, I am probably more insane than you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join