It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot UFO sightings - 2007 irresolvable case

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

In 2007, Murat Yalcin, a security guard at Kumburgaz, Turkey captures some of the best UFO footage ever diambil.Rekaman it even shows an unknown pilot tersebut.Dokumentasi continued in subsequent years as UFO sightings that appear in the Marmara Sea near Kumburgaz.

Turkey UFO incidents occurred between 2007 until 2009.Selama that time, many reports of sightings of unidentified objects appearing in the Turki.Penampakan seen by many villagers on many different nights.

They filed a report UFO sightings in SIRIUS Research organization or an organization in Turki.Rekaman UFO investigators showed the formation of a variety of objects including lamps, round, disc, and a cigar-shaped objects were maneuvering and hovering over laut.Video was recorded with a camera which has a tele-converter adapters are capable of making up to 200 times optical films that show large amounts of detail.

Scientists from the Scientific and Technology Board of the National Observatory Turkey and TUG trying to unload a trick on this video but do not work.Film has been studied by experts from Japan, Chile, Brazil, and Rusia.Setelah several attempts, no one has managed to prove that video is fake and until now this video is still not identified.

what do you think?
This case makes my heart flutter

edit on 1-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi Cheesy.

I remember seeing this on the TV a few years ago. When I looked into it I could only find a very short clip. Considering what we see I couldnt imagine anyone only filming for 5 seconds so I assumed it was fake. Time to have another look.

Anyone know if its been PROPERLY debunked?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Hi Cheesy.

I remember seeing this on the TV a few years ago. When I looked into it I could only find a very short clip. Considering what we see I couldnt imagine anyone only filming for 5 seconds so I assumed it was fake. Time to have another look.

Anyone know if its been PROPERLY debunked?

hi Mr.Void..
i searching too..and nothing i fund if it already debunnked..

i am open mind with this casa..please..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

It has been talked about here in ATS for sure, but you will have to use the search function for that. I'm lousy at it, sorry.

I remember at one point, it was compared to a big boat that was supposedly crossing the sea where the UFO has been filmed...

Again, sorry I can't exactly point the thread.

Personally, I think it is the real deal...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A better clip

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've read about this case many times here on ATS and other sites.

Not sure what 'properly debunked' means in regard to this case, but it has been the subject of many threads.
They can be found here:

Turkish UFO

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
A better clip

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

yes me too..i already search iy here but nothing same i fund..maybe another word whitout "ufo pilot"..

i am so curious..if no one say with a proff then its a bIg deal..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
I've read about this case many times here on ATS and other sites.

Not sure what 'properly debunked' means in regard to this case, but it has been the subject of many threads.
They can be found here:

Turkish UFO

Yes! Tq for the link Mr...but i open it and no one of the thread say about ufo pilot,and debunked it..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This investigation claims to debunk the sighting - basically it suggests a combination of hoax, ships and mirages:

www.alcione.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SummerLightning
This investigation claims to debunk the sighting - basically it suggests a combination of hoax, ships and mirages:

www.alcione.org...

wow what great explanation..!

but the articel always said

COULD BE

hmmmm..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

what do you think? This case makes my heart flutter

Just search Turkey UFO and read till eyes pop out.

This has discussed numerous times and was concluded by most to be the top part of a cruise liner over the horizon.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by cheesy

This has discussed numerous times and was concluded by most to be the top part of a cruise liner over the horizon.

That explanation was concluded by idiots and it looked nothing like the object from this case. In fact, it's just really an insulting explanation.

This case is still very much undebunked

edit on 2-9-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Sure it's undebunked if what you mean is that you cant tell exactly what it is. The one picture absolutely fits the shape of a cruise liner. The other pictures look like the inside of his lens. Another looks like a mirrage. and there is some footage of a satalite or something and without any footage of it transitioning, we are supposed to believe its the same thing? Footage is always from the same spot on the beach. nobody thought to take a boat out and get a closer look. nobody else on another part of the beach saw it. no other reports. Seriously? It smells funny. I mean real funny.

It certainly doesn't look like its anything in the air flying. I mean it could be flying but the impression I get is of something that is not moving like if I filmed an object against a black background and shook my camera around. There is no evidence that its flying or moving or morphing. All of those are claims that are made but after 20 some days of filming over 3 years, there is no evidence of any of those things.

So yes, undebunked and also not shown to be anything flying or moving or really do much of anything. Lots of footage to confirm everything I said though!

edit on 2-9-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I never said it was a perfect case but yes, most definitely still not fully explained. The cruise liner theory is laughable

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I never said it was a perfect case but yes, most definitely still not fully explained. The cruise liner theory is laughable
the whole case is pretty laughable actually and it really doesn't need to be fully explained. If you don't get the impression that its a hoax after looking into a little, well...that leaves two options for me...you have been hoaxed or you are the hoaxer.

In fact, it's just really an insulting case for anyone who spends time here looking for actual cases.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by cheesy

That explanation was concluded by idiots and it looked nothing like the object from this case. In fact, it's just really an insulting explanation.

edit on 2-9-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Glad to be of service

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

the whole case is pretty laughable actually and it really doesn't need to be fully explained. If you don't get the impression that its a hoax after looking into a little, well...that leaves two options for me...you have been hoaxed or you are the hoaxer.

In fact, it's just really an insulting case for anyone who spends time here looking for actual cases.

You seem to underestimate me, if what you say it's true, where's your definitive theory to debunk this case once and for all?

I'm all for cases being debunked, if they're a hoax, misidentification, or any other mundane event, then it's all good, so c'mon mate, where's your theory?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Actually, I have seen your posts around here and you seem pretty solid, so I apologize for coming off a little rough. I don't agree with you on a lot of things...well maybe everything... Anyway. A definitive explaination would be complex and time consuming for sure but it just seems obvious to me. We all know OJ was guilty.
just looking at all the "evidence", it looks contrived and there are way too many obvious things wrong which I mentioned already.
In all honesty there really isn't anything to it since there is really no evidence of it being anything. It looks like some blurred over focused light. What's over Focused? I don't know but There is nothing suggesting it being in the air.
edit on 3-9-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It's laughable, even though the photos/video show exactly what they are saying? Even when pictures of the top of the ship perfectly match what was recorded? Are you just dismissing evidence because you want to believe?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join