It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton at MLK Celebration: It's Easier to Buy an Assault Rifle Than to Vote in America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hes obviously never purchased a firearm.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by neo96

Why would he ?

Doesn't he have secret service details ?

Guys with 'assault weapons' who protects him.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Perhaps that is what he was referring? Getting a SS (Secret Service) agent at your side is easier than going to vote for him?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
Yep, you walk into a store and buy a gun. Sorted.

Alternatively you can stand in a line at a polling station for hours in the pissing rain & freezing cold, only to get finally turned away when it closes. That's assuming there even is a polling station in your predominately black district. Or, having managed to vote for (D) you find it "magically transformed" into a vote for (R) instead.

Hell yeah. Bill's got a point.

Please tell us where this store is. Unless of course, you are just talking out your other hole.

Or possibly just trolling?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Didn't one lady vote 6 times? Sounds pretty easy to me...

link   
This old film clip is said to be the very first 'Fast & Furious' meeting actually 'caught on tape'.....

"We Dont Need No Stinkin Badges!"

link   
reply to post by network dude

edit on 28-8-2013 by LeBombDiggity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

S&F Neo!!! I was screaming at the telly when I heard Clinton (the NWO puppet) utter those words! Hearing him say that just reaffirms my belief that YES, they will be coming for our guns..........

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
what obama said during the mlk march

But we would dishonor those heroes as well to suggest that the work of this nation is somehow complete," he said, calling economic justice the "unfinished business" of the civil rights battle.

WTF does that mean?reparations? economic justice = what? by saying there is equality is now a dishonor to civil rights leaders? Holy crap is anyone listening to this guy?

Fighting restrictive voting rights laws that Democrats say hurt minorities, combating joblessness and reducing gun violence among African Americans are among the issues that civil rights leaders put at the forefront of their efforts in 2013

there are no jim crow laws , for the rest well work on it without taking my ability to own a gun away because its a problem with your community! Joblessness is an issue with everyone not just the African Americans remember 15 percent unemployment

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
A little off topic but....

' A great democracy does not make it harder to vote than it does to buy and assault weapon' ?

One would think that a former President would know that we live in a constitutional republic and not in a democratic one, though current actions of our government would say otherwise.

A Constitutional Republic is a government created and controlled, at least, by the Law of a Constitution. The Constitution of the United States of America is, in Law, foundationally based on the Magna Carta, and The Declaration of Independence. Those documents recognize man’s sovereignty, the divine nature of man’s creation and man’s divine right to Life, Liberty, Property, and the pursuit of happiness.

Democratic republic — a republican form of government where the country is considered a "public matter" (Latin: res publica), not a private concern or property of rulers, and where offices of states are subsequently, directly or indirectly, elected or appointed - rather than inherited - where all eligible citizens have an equal say in the local and national decisions that affect their lives. Sometimes self-proclaimed democratic republics really aren't: examples include the old so-called German Democratic Republic (East Germany) and the Democratic Republic of North Korea. There are or have been others. Governments are evidently allowed to label themselves however they desire, and sometimes they are known to take advantage of this fact to present a better face to the world.

On topic---The idiocy of these talking heads really irritate me....

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That is funny as hell.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My 88 yr old pop had the CNN feed on in the background while I was doing some other stuff this afternoon. I had to chuckle often. The kind of chuckle that hurts, however. Even more funny to hear ObamBush try and mimic MLK's speech delivery patterns.

I can't believe these goobs had the balls to use MLK for a platform to endorse their platform. Even MLK's family looked uncomfortable about it.

I'm so sad today.

First time I've ever used the "barf" emoticon...

edit on 28-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
He's does have a point if you think about it.
You have to buy the "assault rifle" to get past the black panther at the poling place.lol!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

My thoughts exactly 'GUT', they bastardized the whole shebang for their own purpose/agenda from start to finish.

a true shame, if you ask me.

the good DR. wouldn't be too happy right now, IMHO.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing

How does this not apply to each and every post in this thread, if not all political threads on ATS exactly?

Pointing out that relying on demagoguery to advance a narrative is "political Trolling" in reference to the very Subject of this thread, who is clearly engaging in demagoguery?

What exactly is the appeal process here on ATS?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
And the phrase of the day: Cognitive Dissonance.

Hypocrite more like it.

He really doesnt care.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Since Obama and Clinton both spoke today I have a picture for you:

LOL.. brilliant. That pic needs to go viral.

On a more depressing note, some still wouldn't get it.

But good job man.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Whether or not he flat out lied depends on what your definition of "Easier" is.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by neo96

He doesn't have to, he's got security people for that. These people have absolutely no idea what life is like for the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It should always be easier to buy an "assault rifle"(i doubt W Clinton would know an assault rifle if it bit him on the ass) than it is to vote. If voting was as hard as it should be you would be required to prove you are a legal citizen before you were allowed in the booth. And as this government has shown at every turn people are going to need those "assault rifles" to defend their families from the invasion of their homes by law enforcement personnel gone haywire on stupidity or soldiers with no honor who will follow even illegal orders contrary to the UCMJ.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join