It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

That's not the point. The point is to stop hate, not perpetuate it. All you're doing is recycling the garbage those kids started. This whole thread is a perpetuation of the same filth that motivated those kids to murder that innocent man. Spinning it around and around, hating back and forth and not learning a single lesson. You want to take the failed exam and burn it, when you should be examining the mistakes and taking notes and learning from it.

Don't perpetuate the hate. Stop the buck and turn a new leaf. Don't just stew and brood over the past, chewing on it like rancid meat - learn from it and find a way to make a brighter future. This thread is a poisonous ritual.
edit on 22-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

That's not the point. The point is to stop hate, not perpetuate it. All you're doing is recycling the garbage those kids started. This whole thread is a perpetuation of the same filth that motivated those kids to murder that innocent man. Spinning it around and around, hating back and forth and not learning a single lesson. You want to take the failed exam and burn it, when you should be examining the mistakes and taking notes and learning from it.

Don't perpetuate the hate. Stop the buck and turn a new leaf. Don't just stew and brood over the past, chewing on it like rancid meat - learn from it and find a way to make a brighter future. This thread is a poisonous ritual.

Wonderfully said. This right here is truth and wisdom. Thank you AfterInfinity for this spot on post. Everyone on this thread could benefit from the truth, reasoning and clarity in your words.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Don't perpetuate the hate. Stop the buck and turn a new leaf. Don't just stew and brood over the past - learn from it and find a way to make a brighter future.

I agree.....this thread is not here to perpetuate the hate. It is to show the inconsistencies with how the media and the law treats cases that can change minds nationwide. Cases that have the power of impact on a race. These are things that SHOULD be brought up and SHOULD be addressed. The problem is nobody, outside of the black community, is willing to stand up and say so for fear they will be labeled a racist. You can't change unless both sides are willing, and judging by the reaction to this case and the Zimmerman case that is not going to happen anytime soon.

With DHS employees posting stuff about race wars on a site that the government gave the go ahead on, maybe this is better directed at the other side...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It would help if our fearless leaders in Washington would heed your words of wisdom. Starting at the top would do worlds of good.
To begin, President Obama should come out and say that he was wrong to have commented on the Trayvon Martin case. He should call for an end to racial division and strive to be colorblind when it comes to situations like this.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

It would help if our fearless leaders in Washington would heed your words of wisdom. Starting at the top would do worlds of good.
To begin, President Obama should come out and say that he was wrong to have commented on the Trayvon Martin case. He should call for an end to racial division and strive to be colorblind when it comes to situations like this.

Completely agree. If these types of things are to stop then having the President himself chiming in on a case is NOT the way to stop it....that is the way to incite it. Now if he were to say what you said about a blanket statement covering all people then maybe it could be a good thing. I would fear that he would just be called a sell-out at that point...not that he isn't on numerous issues already.
edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I haven't read through any of the posts, mostly because of the bullsh#t replys. There are double standards in place and they won't be admitted by the MSM or the POTUS. Welcome to the new reality. (gag)

edit on 22-8-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I'm waiting for Obama to say "that teen could have been my son" or better yet " could have been me" Where is his outrage now? Bet there will be no one showing up on capital hill wearing a baseball hat!!!

The response from the WH was deafening "We are not AWARE of the Chris Lane murder case" Well why not? Was the Commander and chief too busy cleaning up after his new puppy that he couldn't flip the news on?

Guess so! Despicable President we have!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Fox News is showing courtroom coverage from the 2 Georgia black teens who shot and killed an innocent white baby....

another issue that we never heard any of the race baiters or President on.

And the bastard on the stand was pretty much another Rachel Jentel, calling the prosecutor a "funny dude" to explain his smiling and courtroom laughter.

The shooter was 17/18 yrs old.

Tell me we are not witnessing an epidemic...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Fox News is showing courtroom coverage from the 2 Georgia black teens who shot and killed an innocent white baby....

another issue that we never heard any of the race baiters or President on.

And the bastard on the stand was pretty much another Rachel Jentel, calling the prosecutor a "funny dude" to explain his smiling and courtroom laughter.

The shooter was 17/18 yrs old.

Tell me we are not witnessing an epidemic...

That case was sick....made me so mad. Who does that to a baby? Just sick sick sick in the head. Should not even be a court hearing for that case. Slow painful death in public....leave the body to the animals to take care of.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Ah yes, the old Green, White and Pink. Why did we get rid of that flag again??? Anywho, I gave up listening to poll numbers years ago, lol. There always skewed one way or the other to either show or disprove an argument. Therefore they are completely useless imho. Finally, what part of the island is ya from, lol. Me, CBN, lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

Burin, originally from the Corner Brook area.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I was born in Corner Brook, lol. Damn I miss caplin, lol.

Got me hungry now for some caplin and a beer, lol.
edit on 22-8-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

obviously the kids should be found not guilty...because...Africa...

I believe that the obvious reason they should be found 'not guilty' is slavery; A group of people in this day and age, who have never been slaves, love to point to it as the reason that they should be given some kind of special treatment, because as we all know, the only people that have ever been enslaved are black people, and even though the people of today were never slaves, the color of their skin entitles them to use it as a tool of getting said special treatment; therefore... not guilty.

edit on 8/22/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have been reading about these thugs and their families this morning.

This case is the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. Enough already! The animals have taken over the zoo and the zookeepers are turning a blind eye or excusing the viciousness with the usual "they're victims, too" rhetoric.

I am now re-thinking my stance on abortion...even "free" tax payer paid abortions. Ugh! It's too late for one of them, or maybe not. His girlfriend is already pregnant.
edit on 22-8-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I think you might be missing the other half of the story. It's still war in some parts of the south, Vasa. They use the N word. They hang people. They go out hunting black people and shoot them and torture them and have all kinds of fun. Then they toss them in a swamp somewhere for the gators to claim.

I'm not saying what they did was right. I'm saying what they did isn't unexpected. When you're still treated like dirt even after a century, you begin to feel you have a right to take some of what they have. You look at that baby and you think, "Demon spawn. When they grow up big enough to talk, the first word out of their mouth will be the N word. And when they're old enough to handle a gun, their father son bonding time will end with a bullet in my head." Just like your bother, or your sister, or your mama who got raped and killed.

And that's when you decide you won't give that little baby a chance to screw you and your family over like all the other white folks. That's when you decide to get the drop first. Again, I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying when it's war, all kinds of messed up stuff happens. And it really changes your perspective. You don't have to be afraid of walking outside because of your skin color. You don't have to be afraid of getting killed because of racism. You don't have to be afraid of your fellow man deciding to have some fun with you.

They do. And they live with it every day in some parts of the south. They've looked into a man's eyes and seen nothing but Satan grinning back at them. There is that to consider.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by LizardSlicks

....... Doesn't matter why - the best response to hate is love.

So where's the love? Instead of showing people how to hate, show them how to love. This is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate how to handle things differently, how to approach this type of event with a mature and compassionate and wise tactic. ..........

Please feel free to do your missionary work over there with those wannabe gang members......we'll see how long you last. Knock yourself out showing them your love. I hear they get extra points on their gang initiation for people like that.

Personally, it doesn't effect me, I raise my family with a good moral compass. I've lived in far worse areas then you probably have and those in Duncan OK as well. Some people have no real conception of how things really are in reality. There are BAD people out there. If you have a garden you better tend to it and pluck out weeds and prevent animals from stealing your vegetables, saying "there are no weed or rabbits, there are no weeds or rabbits" won't do you any good, the weeds and rabbits will win.

Call me cynical, but there are people out there without redeeming qualities of all skin colors. I'd rather not waste my time trying to save them. You can go up against that windmill. Myself, I'll just be aware of them and keep them away from me and my family.

Before you go judging me, I lived all of my youth in Detroit, growing up in an area that just would just grind good kids into thugs and addicts. Don't preach to me, I've been there, done that........

Where you grow up doesn't matter, it's how you are raised and who you hang around with that determines your life. In a free society, some people tend to be idiots and make very poor decisions, it's not my problem or duty to help them. Not very Christian, I know, but it literally saved my life multiple times growing up.
edit on 22-8-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I think you might be missing the other half of the story. It's still war in some parts of the south, Vasa. They use the N word. They hang people. They go out hunting black people and shoot them and torture them and have all kinds of fun. Then they toss them in a swamp somewhere for the gators to claim.

And you have first hand knowledge of this?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Stop right there...... show me recent examples of things like hangings, hunting of blacks and feeding people to gators....... And please more than just one to show it's a common thing to occur. I will need supporting evidence for your claims. You make it sound as if it's so common it doesn't even make the daily newscast down in the South, let alone National media.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I live in the south. I have my while life. I grew up in Atlanta, one of the largest most diverse cities in the nation. I went to college and lived in Mississippi for 10 years. What you are saying, I have never seen. I don't know anyone that has. In Mississippi I was the minority and while there were bad areas it was mostly black on black crime. The occasional house would get robbed in a white neighborhood and it would make the news but that is everyday in any city.

These kids DID hunt the Australian white guy. They waited on the porch, got in their car, hunted him down and shot him...and even said it was for fun because they were bored. Only part they did not do of what you said was toss him in a swamp.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That's a sack of hyperbole if I ever heard it! The South isn't like that at all. You've been handed a line of bs.

What in the hell does this even mean: And that's when you decide you won't give that little baby a chance to screw you and your family over like all the other white folks.

What?!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join