It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
I'm seeing reports that the "white kid" is mixed race yet the media reports continue to say he's white. Is the MSM being a bit misleading again?

If Obama had a son, would he look like these 3 killers?

Pladuim

Of course...just like Zimmerman was white....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
When I seen this on the news this week all I could feel was anger at the 3 of them.

kinda hits home when its a guy from your own country.

.......and as an American I'm ashamed this happened. I wish I could say this was an infrequent, isolated incident. Unfortunately this is becoming more and more common and the left-leaning press almost condones this behavior by keeping silent as long as it's black on white and not the other way around. This country is slowly evolving more into a cesspool, especially over the last two decades.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Pladuim
I'm seeing reports that the "white kid" is mixed race yet the media reports continue to say he's white. Is the MSM being a bit misleading again?

If Obama had a son, would he look like these 3 killers?

Pladuim

Of course...just like Zimmerman was white....

I'm confused??? Obama is mixed race but the media calls him the first black president, but this kid is a mixed race and they call him white. What's the criteria a mixed race person must meet to be considered either white or black?

Pladuim

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Confusing isn't it?

See, the person is white whenever the agenda calls for it....blacks want their first black president, so Obama's 'black'...

but this little bastard has embarrased them, so he now becomes 'white'.
edit on 22-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Race is only a issue if it is a minority. White people need to shake off the progressive brainwashing and see the truth.

I am sure we will all hear the outcry against guns but maybe this kid would have had a fighting chance if he was armed. It sure did help out Zimmerman when he was fighting for his life.

Also I am sure these kids came from good homes and were just out trying to buy some soda and candy.

edit on 22-8-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Having looked at this and other crimes that are similar to this, the following can be stated:

The problem is that we have been programed when it comes to crimes like this. If it was white on black, the race baiting blame industry would be all over this pointing out how rascism still exists and make all sorts of cries and claims that this is typical in the USA. But when it is the reverse, it is horrible and yet the media is hesitent to make any claims or take a stand. That is part of the programing.

What we as a people and society should be more in fear of is how the laws are either applied or not applied. Far too often we see an inequality in how the laws are applied by the very people we elect into office.

So the question that needs to be asked, is the FBI and the justice department looking into this case as being a hate crime, violating federal statues and laws, or is it being passed over, as the suspects are black? After all if it is not being considered as such, like all of this nature, then perhaps we should cry out and demand equal justice across the board when it comes to the persuit and investigation of such crimes, where the victim and the suspect are of different races.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

I am sure we will all hear the outcry against guns but maybe this kid would have had a fighting chance if he was armed. It sure did help out Zimmerman when he was fighting for his life.

Not likely. Chris Lane was shot in the back as the kids drove by in a car. So the only thing that would have helped him here would have been a bullet proof vest. Unfortunately one doesn't typically wear those things when going for a jog down the street, not to mention Lane wasn't fearing for his life either. Actually check that, how many people go jogging with a gun strapped to their waists?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.
This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!"

Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?

If it's any consolation I didn't understand either tweet but it doesn't sound good.
Hopefully someone can explain 'Knocced out 5 woods'' too

He smoked five joints of something illegal - and it gave him bad dreams ...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

The internet disagrees with you.

www.urbandictionary.com...

1. woods Incarceration Term-Used to describe whites in prison/jail. Short for peckerwood, a derogatory term used to portray dumb white boys. Much like redneck. The Aryan Brotherhood white supremicist gang states that it means Whites Only One Day Soon. This is incorrect however. Blacks are brothers or kinfolk. American latinos are chicanos. Immigrant latinos are pisanos. Indians are chiefs.

One of the woods in our block got caught stealing a radio. The wood head sent out the torpedos to stomp him. That punk bitch won't be able to walk for a year.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And so it begins...

the family and friends of the suspect have started to threaten to shoot up schools in Duncan

Duncan public schools threatended by peers of the suspects

Public schools in Duncan, Okla., were on alert on Wednesday when police received threats against Duncan High School after the arrest of three teenagers in connection with the killing of a university student from Australia.

The school, in a town of 24,000 about 80 miles south of Oklahoma City, was told of the anonymous threats on Tuesday night by police, schools superintendent Sherry Labyer said in a message on the Duncan Public Schools' website. The nature of the threats was not known.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
just lock the 3 of them up and stop publicizing about it.

The media wants you to react like there is a racism card on this, the media will only fuel America's civil unrest.

The media want you to get angry, race against race. These kids to me were a bunch of no hoppers.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
on a racial note...
I'd like to point out the fact that Black squirrels tend to be more aggressive and hyped than thier brown counterpart. And usually tend to gang up on thier brown counterpart as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Can you imagine for a moment if there had been a different outcome?

What if this victim had only been initially wounded, and was able to successfully defend himself and killed one or more of the alleged assailants?

The news media and white house would likely be all over it, maybe even calling for a federal investigation into hate crime?

edit on 22-8-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
And so it begins...

the family and friends of the suspect have started to threaten to shoot up schools in Duncan

Duncan public schools threatended by peers of the suspects

Public schools in Duncan, Okla., were on alert on Wednesday when police received threats against Duncan High School after the arrest of three teenagers in connection with the killing of a university student from Australia.

The school, in a town of 24,000 about 80 miles south of Oklahoma City, was told of the anonymous threats on Tuesday night by police, schools superintendent Sherry Labyer said in a message on the Duncan Public Schools' website. The nature of the threats was not known.

Nice....maybe the police chief, Ford, will change his tone.

Ford said he hasn’t seen any racial tension or gang activity in the town which is home to about 24,000 people in the south-central part of Oklahoma. “We haven’t had any problem in this community,” he said. “Zero.”

But the man who reported the three teens to police has claimed that gangs do exist in Duncan.

James Johnson claimed that the three were after his 17-year-old son Chris to join the Crips street gang. Johnson called to report that the three teens were near his house with guns and threatening his son’s life on the evening of the shooting. He claimed that gangs had begun spilling over into Duncan from nearby Lawton, a larger city to the west.

But hey...why not just sweep this one under the rug right? So what happens when all his gang friends go shoot up a school and it is all tied back to this incident?
edit on 8/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
FACT.. this was 100% racially motivated. These 3 worthless sacks of life picked a white person to murder.
FACT.. Obama won't say ANYTHING about this.

Sorry.. but these 3 are pathetic examples of humanity. And the fact that this kids OLDER family are threatening a school now over this?

I've got a very easy solution to end this real quick. They did it.. we know they did it. Drag all three of them out into the street, and put a round in the back of their heads. Case closed.

Maybe white people should threaten to riot and loot if somehow these "children" get a low sentence or get off some how, like our counterparts do. Oh.. I know.. I'm a racist right? Well.. too f'ing bad. It was a big friggin racial mess when Zimmerman killed Martin.. and hell I thought Zimmerman was guilty!! But the amount of "racial this and that " that was thrown around was sickening. Here we have a bunch of kids, one who at 15 looks like a career criminal already says 90% of white people are evil and brags about knocking out 5 white people... yet god forbid ANY news outlet calls it like it is... Because it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to be a racist unless they are white.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
just lock the 3 of them up and stop publicizing about it.

The media wants you to react like there is a racism card on this, the media will only fuel America's civil unrest.

The media want you to get angry, race against race. These kids to me were a bunch of no hoppers.

There's a problem here, one that's been illustrated using facts and you're saying to ignore it?

No Chance. I'm not racist, heck my last girlfriend was african-american, but I am strongly opposed to the thug culture which pushes racism against whites and happens to be predominantly black in it's membership.

And that culture is why we're having incidents like this and Martin. If Martin wasn't a subscriber to the thug culture, there's a good chance he wouldn't have jumped Zimmerman.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Actually check that, how many people go jogging with a gun strapped to their waists?

I don't have any numbers.
But I do know people that carry a pocket pistol in a fanny pack when they jog.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You guys better have fun and finish your tea while you can, the negroes are coming, the negroes are coming to kill your family and take your girlfriend, and then kill you. Now that you've made the last connection consisting of two tweets by one of the three perpetrators, there is no going back. It's been busted. The whole black race. You guys right here on this thread have unleashed the truth. Obama is going to personally come by and backhand your parents and your kids unconscious while Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton scream cheer and throw dollar bills at them. Right? RIGHT??? LETS ALL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BLACKS TOGETHER!!! WAHOOOOOOO!! WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD. EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE IF WE LIVED IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE WAS JUST LIKE ON THIS THREAD. LETS TAKE IT BACK!!!! RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT?? I mean I can't be the only one that thinks all black people and all of societies problems can be illustrated and proven through this case right?

It's really sad that all these "adults" here on this thread have been crossing their fingers and HOPING something like those 2 tweets was going to come out. Now that it has are you a little more comfortable with your blanket hatred of things you don't know about?

SO what do the people complaining about msn and how they hate white people and report news solely for the blacks and misreport and misrepresent to make sure that blacks are never portrayed badly have to say? Has this been msns big step forward? You know what would have been really favorable? If they never reported on it at all. If msn was really trying to protect the black man then this wouldn't be all over the news. A man was murdered. OH but no he was murdered and msn picked up the story and played it over and over and left out integral aspects on purpose to make blacks look better than whites.

MAYBE ONE PERSON HERE CAN PICK UP ON AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE RIDICULOUSNESS.

But it doesn't matter. I haven't seen one opinion or perspective that has shown any hope for the members who routinely contribute to threads in this manner of this style. And well, you mean nothing to the world, and will never achieve anything further than arms length from you. It is enough to surround yourself with others like you. Happy days.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

I'm glad I'm not the only one appalled at this thread. It's disgusting, the hate game that's going on here. You see a racial hate crime happening, and you imitating the exact same attitude that motivated the crime. Doesn't matter why - the best response to hate is love.

So where's the love? Instead of showing people how to hate, show them how to love. This is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate how to handle things differently, how to approach this type of event with a mature and compassionate and wise tactic. It's not like Ghandi or Martin Luther King advocated half the stuff you guys are saying. But maybe no one cares what they thought - they were both assassinated. They did what was right and paid with their lives.

And yet they both won. They made the difference. They set an example, at the most personal sacrifice anyone could ever make. They showed it could be done. Maybe that's worth checking out, you know? Maybe it's worth trying some of their strategies instead of perpetuating the hate game those kids started. The game you're continuing on this forum. I thought we were better than this.
edit on 22-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks

But it doesn't matter. I haven't seen one opinion or perspective that has shown any hope for the members who routinely contribute to threads in this manner of this style. And well, you mean nothing to the world, and will never achieve anything further than arms length from you. It is enough to surround yourself with others like you. Happy days.

Yourself included? I mean, you are posting on this thread so by your own words you "mean nothing to the world, and will never achieve anything further than arms length from you. It is enough to surround yourself with others like you."

Have to love the hypocrisy. And as the OP I am very happy with what I have achieved and where I am. Quite happy and love my family, job, town, etc...

So...what are YOU doing to change the world, besides posting on threads on a forum about how silly it is to post on threads on a forum?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join