It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turns out they were racist...what now? Teen Australian Thrill Killers....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It's amusing that you say that there's a war going on in the south, because in 3 years in Texas, and 1 year in Arizona, I never saw the behavior you're describing. The occasional use of the N-word - yes - but no to everything else.

That said, in the large cities I've lived in, there's always been the following advice upon moving into town:

"Don't go to X neighboorhood, or past these streets after dark - or you might get shot for being white."

And yes, Lake St. in Minneapolis is like that. Heck, you might get shot during the daytime for being white there.

Working in "Frogtown" St.Paul was a rather unique experience as well. We had bullet holes inside the store from previous robberies, and I became rather proficient with a butterfly knife, to play with it when people gave me a bad vibe.

minneapolis.about.com...

According to the St.Paul Police Department, who publish crime maps of the city, one of the neighborhoods with a relatively large amount of lot of crime is the Frogtown Neighborhood. Frogtown is the area surrounding University Avenue just west of downtown St. Paul out to Fairview Avenue, with the highest concentration of crime around Western Avenue, Dale Street and Victoria Avenue.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

but of course saying "creepy ass n***a" would be.....

where can i get one of these getoutofjailfreecuzimavictim cards?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by LizardSlicks

I'm glad I'm not the only one appalled at this thread. It's disgusting, the hate game that's going on here. You see a racial hate crime happening, and you imitating the exact same attitude that motivated the crime. Doesn't matter why - the best response to hate is love.

So where's the love? Instead of showing people how to hate, show them how to love. This is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate how to handle things differently, how to approach this type of event with a mature and compassionate and wise tactic. It's not like Ghandi or Martin Luther King advocated half the stuff you guys are saying. But maybe no one cares what they thought - they were both assassinated. They did what was right and paid with their lives.

And yet they both won. They made the difference. They set an example, at the most personal sacrifice anyone could ever make. They showed it could be done. Maybe that's worth checking out, you know? Maybe it's worth trying some of their strategies instead of perpetuating the hate game those kids started. The game you're continuing on this forum. I thought we were better than this.
edit on 22-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

So.....

Racist blacks kill a white guy, and we are supposed to keep quiet about it, ignore it?

But when a man tries to defend his neighborhood against some thug, we blast it all over the media and THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA goes on TV to talk about it.

What a double standard. People like you make me sick.

Either we ignore ALL race crimes, or we expose ALL race crimes. ANYTHING else is hypocritical and flat out racist. And your support of this ideal shows you don't care about what's right or fair, only what makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Wake the eff up white people, YOU ARE UNDER THREAT. If you don't think so, you are a complete idiot. Arm yourself, get your carry permit, and take out these scum when they try this BS.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Why do I keep seeing a white kid as one of the killers? If the murder was racially motivated, why are they hanging out with a white dude?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by LizardSlicks

I'm glad I'm not the only one appalled at this thread. It's disgusting, the hate game that's going on here.

You want to see a 'hate game'? Watch Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Toure', Oprah, President Obama, Chris Matthews, or Piers Morgan in action, THEN you will see your 'hate game'.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

He's not white, at the most he's of mixed race. secondly, he isn't the shooter, he's the driver and isn't charged with Murder One.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Because, evidently, that white kid isn't white enough for their taste. But they're totally not racist! It's offensive to even imply such a thing. Perish the thought.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I can't believe no one is angry how slow the ambulance was getting to aid of Chris Lane

1:42 911 was called
victim is still alive.

6:47 they arrive

if our response times were like this in Australia our ambulance service would be held accountable.

that makes me more angry.
edit on 22-8-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Five minutes give or take doesn't seem to me like such an outrageous response time.. I can't imagine emergency service response times are any quicker in Aussieland.

My grandmother had a stroke a few months back, the ambulance took about 20 minutes.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Oh, and BTW a star and a flag for posting the news about this case.

Unlike the Martin/Zimmerman case this one actually has racial hate involved. Don't hold your breath waiting for hate crimes to be added to the charges.

True, True,,, I guess a Hate Crime is what the NAACP say it is.Wearing an Obama mask as a rodeo clown, Now that's a Hate Crime according to them.

Killing White People like Lane or the 89 yr. old Belton who was beaten to death by two black kids today, is OK.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet. This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!" Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?
reply to post by butcherguy

I'm with you on that comment my friend. I'm either too old, or they're creating a whole new language I don't know about.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
I'm seeing reports that the "white kid" is mixed race yet the media reports continue to say he's white. Is the MSM being a bit misleading again?

If Obama had a son, would he look like these 3 killers?

Pladuim

Yes and take note. With Zimmerman his "whiteness" was pointed out to show racism. With this kid its pointed out to show that the two "black" guys couldn't have been that racist.
What a freekin joke these people are. What a joke.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Look, i am sick of this race card rearing its ugly head every time someone does something wrong. There are good people and there are bad people in every race but it seems for some people taking sides with the low life's of every race is the flavour of our society today. and we are in serious trouble here. Lawyers are winning, we are all losing. These blacks and I said it 'blacks' if they where white i would call them white, or any race in the rainbow. If someone uses 'race' to defend their actions when I don't care what race you belong to, if you act in a way that is not fitting in society and want to kill or erase someone of another colour or your own colour because you feel you are being prejudiced if you want to commit a heinous crime to avenge your position or someone else who you feel was in some way wronged you do not belong in society and you need to be put away or if the circumstances fit, be exterminated from society.

Your POTUS taking sides in any incident that occurs is a very slippery slope as is CNN broadcasting and riling up people to take action against one race or another because they feel that justice was not served. This just feeds the fire of those who cannot or will not take any responsibility for their own lives or the path they chose , it is all about choice. The easy way out is to blame someone else for their own pitfalls.

Get real, get a life and stop using race as your excuse...
edit on 8/22/2013 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

That's not the point. The point is to stop hate, not perpetuate it. All you're doing is recycling the garbage those kids started. This whole thread is a perpetuation of the same filth that motivated those kids to murder that innocent man. Spinning it around and around, hating back and forth and not learning a single lesson. You want to take the failed exam and burn it, when you should be examining the mistakes and taking notes and learning from it.

Don't perpetuate the hate. Stop the buck and turn a new leaf. Don't just stew and brood over the past, chewing on it like rancid meat - learn from it and find a way to make a brighter future. This thread is a poisonous ritual.
edit on 22-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

No man, its the truth. If you call exposing hypocrisy, the doing of which here is very necessary, an endeavor in hate perpetuation, then you are part of the problem. You want whites to go stick their head back in the sand when they should stand up and bend over when you want them to bend over.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
reply to post by Monger

Look, i am sick of this race card rearing its ugly head every time someone does something wrong. There are good people and there are bad people in every race but it seems for some people taking sides with the low life's of every race is the flavour of our society today. and we are in serious trouble here.

You may be correct.....but that's not what this is about.

Its about white america just getting off a large scale attempt to have itself and the constitutional rights raked over the coals of the liberal white hate machine. And by way of, out or pure desperation, an Hispanic man for being to white in skin tone.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Isint 1 of the. 3 perps a white guy, and if yes how is that racist

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive696969
Isint 1 of the. 3 perps a white guy, and if yes how is that racist

Because this crime was targeted toward a race of people...whites...all three of the bastards could have been white...if they get on Facebook saying how much they hate whites and then go kill one ITS RACIST.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Looking for info on a new case in the news: 2 black teens have murdered a white man....the victim was 89 years old, and World War II veteran....they attacked him in a parking lot.

I really don't want to cry, but damn...I'm getting tired of hearing this animalistic behavior.

Some members on here attack me on every thread when I speak out on this issue, saying that I hate myself because I'm black.

No. I hate this subculture of ( a word I can't say).

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am in need (again) of an interpreter to help me understand W-T-F he is saying in this tweet.
This part: "lol sh#t ima keep sleepin sh#t!"

Does anyone have any idea what point he was attempting to convey with that?

I think it means that he's going to keep knocking people out.
I live near where this happened, and things are getting strange. Today a woman was shot at from a passing vehicle while walking her dog. There has never really been any racial tension in this area (during my lifetime at least). I think the media with the whole Trayvon debacle has created problems where there were none.
I fear that this will only fuel the fire.
edit on 8/22/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Help me see if CNN or anyone else other than FOX has reported on the NEW case of black hoodlum animalistic behavior....

2 black males murdered an 89 yr old WWII vet...they beat him to death...no guns (for the anti-guns folks)

The black race is spiraling downhill....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join