It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Violently Targeted After Standing Against Teacher Who Molested Their 8th Grade Son

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Your phrasing was misleading.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
reply to post by silo13

The parents of the victim don't believe the teachers defending the pedophile should be allowed to go on teaching.

Sorry but you cant fire someone from their career for expressing an opinion on a particular case or a person involved in the trial, however distasteful that opinion is.
This fad of calling out for vengeance on people that do something you dont agree with is getting out of hand, people act like spoiled little brats.

Ummm...I disagree. A person of trust/authority cannot support a lifestyle choice (and in this case a crime) I remember a teacher not long ago that was fired for her pictures of partying and all round being "racey" on facebook. There is an expectation of professionalism required. That's a far cry from raping our children in school. If you're okay with it and even show support for it, you aught to be fired. I'm sure most school children's parents would agree across America. If it was a cop(s) not a school teacher supporting a policeman who molested someone under his control, do you think other officers would chime in? I think all sane parents should take there children out of that school until they have made some reprimands.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I do think the best way for any community to show its expression is to vote with their wallets/feet on the topic.

Then again it sounds like the problem is this community is supporting the teacher. Then what. Find another community perhaps.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
So is there like a pro pedo movement out there now?
It looks like they are militant if they do exist.
This is what you get when you allow the gay rights to have center stage and get their way, now it's just a nudge for other sexual perversions to want their rights too. There's a pedophile somewhere wanting to marry kids, teach kids at kindergarden the pedo lifestyle, be able to adopt children as a pedo etc....

There has always been nambla a pro pedo activist group. I am certain people will make the distinction between 2 consenting adults and forcing children. Also you should only have sex to father cbildren just to be on the safe side.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Nah.

The other paedos are just scared of the sentence their mate received.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

This is what you get when you allow the gay rights to have center stage and get their way, now it's just a nudge for other sexual perversions to want their rights too. There's a pedophile somewhere wanting to marry kids, teach kids at kindergarden the pedo lifestyle, be able to adopt children as a pedo etc....

You obviously dont have the mental capacity to see the difference between homosexuality and paedophilia.
Allow to blow your small narrow mind:

Homosexuality - A consensual sexual relationship between two adults of the same gender. Had never been known to harm either partner nor the world around them.

Paedophilia - A relationship/act that takes place between an adult and young person/child who cannot legally consent under western laws to engage in sexual activity. Cause's all sorts of #.

Please dont make out like they are one and the same. Gay people are nothing like your average priest.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

You obviously dont have the mental capacity to see the difference between homosexuality and paedophilia.

Homosexuality - A consensual sexual relationship between two adults of the same gender. Had never been known to harm either partner nor the world around them.

Paedophilia - A relationship/act that takes place between an adult and young person/child who cannot legally consent under western laws to engage in sexual activity. Cause's all sorts of #.

Please dont make out like they are one and the same. Gay people are nothing like your average priest.

The gay teacher in prison here in this story blows your theory out of the water, and exposes your mentally feeble attempt to make gay people immune to criminal behavior,

Gay people are nothing like your average priest

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Did anyone ask the eigth grader how he felt? If anything he enjoyed the ralationship with the older man. But the eighth graders parents and societal circle may force him to believe that what happened between him and his teacher is shameful.

I remember when i wad in tenth grade i wished that an older man would kidnap me and have his way with me so that we could have fun together. And arent there highschool students that brag when they get some with a teacher? Ive seen plenty of pop movies that show the kind of behavior between male students and female teachers.

Just putting it out there

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The gay teacher in prison here in this story blows your theory out of the water, and exposes your mentally feeble attempt to make gay people immune to criminal behavior,

There's nothing criminal about engaging sexual acts with other adults if both parties are consenting. If you engage in sexual acts with a child of the same sex your a paedophile primarily, not a homosexual. HUGGEEE Difference.
edit on 23-8-2013 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Does it make you feel good to be condescending towards people who despise pedophiles?

I am not being condescending. I am telling you, to your face, that your witch-hunting is evil, vicious and vile.

Your underlying insinuations attempting to level the field of wrongdoing also elevates pedophiles to be no different than jaywalkers. Bet that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

'Insinuation'? Allow me to make myself plain. What you and your fellow-haters are doing is worse than paedophilia, because it does more damage to society and humanity in the long run.

Got it now?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

TinfoilTP

wow brilliant train of thought there..are you like a rocket scientest or something?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

well the parents are taking their kids out of the district so i think they are letting the school know how they feel and each kid costs the school money might even cause the closure of the school and the loss of jobs for the teachers at the school.

Enrollment appears to be nosediving in a Michigan school district where several teachers publicly supported a former colleague who admitted having sex with a middle school student. The student body count in the West Branch-Rose City district, in northeast Michigan is down unofficially some 87 students following a tumultuous summer in which angry parents blasted seven teachers for writing letters in support of former teacher Neal Erickson. The letters urged a judge to be lenient in sentencing Erickson, who admitted to sexual misconduct with an underage, male student from 2006 to 2009. When the school board declined to take action against the teachers, many parents vowed to pull their kids out of the public schools, which have a total enrollment of just over 2,000. “I can’t speculate as to why the students have left, but there were certainly parents who vocalized that they were pulling their children out of school because of the teacher’s support,” West Branch-Rose City School Superintendent Daniel Cwayna told FoxNews.com. “We addressed the issue as best we could without infringing upon the teacher’s first amendment rights. There’s only so much we can do.” Read more: www.foxnews.com...
also seems the wife of the convicted teacher is being asked to resign so this is far from over

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join