It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Violently Targeted After Standing Against Teacher Who Molested Their 8th Grade Son

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
reply to post by Unity_99

My goodness...

In fact, the only people I believe should be in prison are repeat rapists, murders or public politicians, judges and elite who break their oath to the people.

What if someone "accidentally" rapes someone right, then they should get a lighter sentence? Then if they get out and accidentally rape someone again, then by all means.... give them a long sentence. How about we simply throw anyone who has sex with children into a wood chipper. Would that be too heinous? Probably so. I guess you and I are diametrically opposed. You see, i think it's likely this fellow has done this before. He had sex with the boy all summer long. I lean more towards the wood chipper.

V

How does someone 'accidentally' rape someone. I hate assuming but, I will assume this was just a bad choice of words.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
So tell me, anyone, does piling on the outrage and anger against paedophiles make you feel better about yourself?

After all – hey – there's no worse crime than sexually molesting a child, right? Whatever our own faults and failings, we've never done anything as bad as that, right? That makes us good, decent, upright folk, don' it? Compared with paedophiles, we're all as pure as the driven snow. Ain't we?

Oh, and don't we all get a little prurient thrill from reading all the nasty details? All those hot, hurried fiddlings and gropings that take us right back to high school...

Paedophilia. Don' it just make you feel so good to feel bad about it?

Does it make you feel good to be condescending towards people who despise pedophiles? Your underlying insinuations attempting to level the field of wrongdoing also elevates pedophiles to be no different than jaywalkers. Bet that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

edit on 22-8-2013 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

unbelievably — six other teachers spoke out against the 15-30 year sentence the man received.

Should of put him to death instead....good riddance I say. The world would be brighter without him.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEye77

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Good thing the NSA is doing their job and we can demand at some point to see all of these pedo defenders online habits and if they are directly linked to pedo stuff too.

You're a very confused individual. Between your last post and this one, I fail to see any intelligible logic.

Gays aren't necessarily pedophiles. Pedophiles aren't necessarily gay. The move to treat everyone like a respectable human being shouldn't be something that you fight against. And the NSA isn't your friend. Anything that they do is MONEY oriented.

So many completely confused people out there.

Glad to enlighten you, here's some more for you to absorb enthusiastically

The perp in this case raped an underage boy, that is a gay pedophile.
Pedophilia destroys the immature, emotionally and spiritually, for the rest of their lives. The 13 year old was manipulated into gay sex, an incapable decision at that age, with a figure of authority. Get over ideological arguments and look at the facts of this case we are discussing.

The NSA is collecting data. Pedo rings include people sympathetic to them, they end up supporting them and traffic their data around the net for them. These teachers who supported this convicted pedo are functioning as part of a pedo ring by giving him their support after his conviction by trying to reduce his sentence. I would be fine with my tax money being used to track every last bit of their data that ever went over the internet. They committed an act to cause suspicion, openly supporting a convicted pedophile, so the NSA would not be snooping or spying they would be supporting a justifiable criminal investigation.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaleesi

How does someone 'accidentally' rape someone. I hate assuming but, I will assume this was just a bad choice of words.

... His premise is absurd, he's saying being convicted of rape once is not a reason for a long sentence. You know, like it was an accident or something. My method is explained thusly.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Now pedos have infiltrated the top ranks of Unions to get them to fight for pedo rights. This movement has more power by each post made here. Churches, Unions, NSA, school boards, won't be long and they will be marching in front of Macy's at parades.

Nope, it's not about pedos, but rather the union. They are circling the wagons because this family is directly assualting them as far as they are concerned.

If the union had any sense at all, they would have tossed the pedo under the bus immediately. Chances are that if they had done so, all this would have been settled out of court.

But no...they had to defend the guy and by doing so are now culpable as well.
edit on 21-8-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

There really isn't any reason to defend this guy.... even from a union standpoint they would not circle the wagons on this. As heinous as it sounds i buy the pedo defense or just close personal bonds.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This is what you get when you allow the gay rights to have center stage and get their way, now it's just a nudge for other sexual perversions to want their rights too.

i just.... i don't even know what to think... well, i do, but i don't know what to make of you. i have seen several of yer posts before, most of which seem to be blatant, and half-assed, trolls... but i do know that there are people 'out there' with opinions like yers...

i know the subject of this post is not 'is TinfoilTP a novice troll or not?' but yer stance makes it hard for me to pay attention to the matter at hand.

why, oh why, do people constantly compare gays to criminals? pedophilia, crime. bestiality, as far as i know, crime... so, from whence cometh yer case?

that being said, i do agree with a portion of yer contention... 'gay rights' should not be center stage. with things the way they are, politicians will be bringing the whole damn corrupt house of cards down on our gay/straight heads.

what say you?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
ahh the 21st century and STILL people associating being gay with being a paedophile!! Nice to see how we've all moved on and become so much more open understanding and knowledgeable.

I've read 4 reports on this case and I can't see any reference to rape just sexual misconduct and allegations of oral sex. Was the charge changed or is the rape word just being used for effect?

Psychologically speaking quite often the publicity hand wringing and hooha in criminal cases that involve children, damage the children far more than the actual crime/acts, dragging it on and bringing it up constantly doesn't allow the child to heal, which they do far quicker than one thinks.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
reply to post by Khaleesi

... His premise is absurd, he's saying being convicted of rape once is not a reason for a long sentence. You know, like it was an accident or something. My method is explained thusly.

Thanks for clarifying. Guess I just had a knee jerk reaction to the wording. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The 13 year old was manipulated into gay sex, an incapable decision at that age, with a figure of authority.

i hate to break it to you, but kids are having sex at that age and younger. is it 'right' or 'good'? i would give a definite 'no'; either way, that fact stares yer logic in the face.

are there differences between kids having sex with each other and an adult having sex with a minor? yes. am i defending, in any way, this mans actions? nope.

that being said, there is, despite yer opinion, a vast ocean between pedophilia and homosexuality. the 2 are not related in the macro sense; an *individual* CAN, however, be gay and like young boys, making him a gay pedophile, but that comes down to the individual.

you are trying to correlate homosexuality and pedophilia, and there is not an appreciable modus.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Where´s my carpet knife?

Now, where´s Rose, Michigan? (somewhere in Michigan, i presume)
They sell any good carpet knives there?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wickedso

This is what you get when you allow the gay rights to have center stage and get their way, now it's just a nudge for other sexual perversions to want their rights too.

i just.... i don't even know what to think... well, i do, but i don't know what to make of you. i have seen several of yer posts before, most of which seem to be blatant, and half-assed, trolls... but i do know that there are people 'out there' with opinions like yers...

i know the subject of this post is not 'is TinfoilTP a novice troll or not?' but yer stance makes it hard for me to pay attention to the matter at hand.

why, oh why, do people constantly compare gays to criminals? pedophilia, crime. bestiality, as far as i know, crime... so, from whence cometh yer case?

that being said, i do agree with a portion of yer contention... 'gay rights' should not be center stage. with things the way they are, politicians will be bringing the whole damn corrupt house of cards down on our gay/straight heads.

what say you?

Use my wording, I said "sexual perversion" not what you replaced it with "crime".
Ask yourself this, can bestiality be a crime and a sexual perversion at the same time?
Can Pedophilia be a crime and a sexual perversion at the same time?

Gay rights is the current group that elevated their perversion to accepted status, before them it was legalized birth control. Old people marrying children is next. All morality in society will be lost if that ever occurs then people will just marry farm animals and nobody will care.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Now wait a minute....that's arson.....theser days someone's getting caught for this. Union or unorganized....arson won't go unanswered. gonna expose that,
I betcha. If it's ignored, we have us a reason for worry.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

here is what you said 'This is what you get when you allow the gay rights to have center stage and get their way, now it's just a nudge for other sexual perversions to want their rights too. There's a pedophile somewhere...'

this is where i say you compare gays to criminals; yes pedophilia is a sexual deviance AND a crime. being gay, however, is not; a rational argument can only be formed for its deviance.

they are both, in my opinion, sexual perversions, but that is where the similarity ends. being gay is not a crime. being a pedophile is.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

pedos aren't any where close to accepted status yet.. but homosexuals were in the pedo status state for a very long time and they have come a long way

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wickedso

Well, the teachers who sent letters to the judge defending the pedophile didn't see a problem with his pedophilia, they acted as though it was acceptable for a grown man to groom a young boy to be a sex partner. They pointed to the gay issue trying to make that the reason his conduct was receiving such a bad rap, saying if he were a woman having sex with a young boy the punishment would be lighter. The fact of pedophilia occurring did not bother them, it was gay rights issues that they were pleading and equivocating to their cause.

The gay rights platform has been so successful in elevating their perversion in society that now pedophiles use it to justify their actions. This case is proof positive.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The data I didn't have was:

1. Age. "8th Grader." Now the thread says it's 7th grader and age 13. "8th grader" doesn't mean a lot to me given age variations per grade (especially here in the midwest, where they're happy to hold a kid back 3-4 years so he "does better in first grade and doesn't fall behind" even though it means now that 18-21 year olds are in high school with 12-13 year olds, talk about unfair competition in sports and music or college scholarship competitions, let alone in romance areas -- but the schools just made 4 years extra money off that consumer, and this is pretty common now from what I see).

And yes, it's wrong whether the kid was 13 or 17, but I tend to consider it more-wrong the younger the person.

2. Actual crime. "Molestation" can literally mean "felt up" (even over clothing) or "violently raped" and yes, they're both wrong, but I happen to consider there to be a radical difference when considering whether a prison sentence should be say, 5 years versus 30 years (or in the case of the latter action, possibly just 'forever or kill them').

I just don't see why the childlike black and white polarity mentality is so in place on this.

This is why abuse is so common and people get away with it, because the result is so DRASTIC that everyone is afraid and hides it. So instead of it being a total known -- "that jerk X is a pedo, don't let him near your kid" and nobody would, instead, everyone who knows X is trying to hide it, downplay it, convince the kid they overimagined it, they brought it on, because they situational response to the offender is so incredibly dire. That does NOT actually result in less of the crime happening, it results in MORE of it happening because a huge % of society reacts to the "overreaction" and tries to mitigate it by more defense of the perpetrator.

The "15 to 30 year sentence" is extreme -- the behavior WAS wrong utterly, it DOES deserve punishment, but that is overkill. Most people I know would be happy to see him punched in the head repeatedly and incarcerated for years and years. But 30 years? That's insane. Either we have the death penalty or we don't, but 30 years in prison is more than cruel and unusual and it'd be more merciful to just kill him.

(1 in 10 of the population gay statistic) This comes from some gay activist in the 60's. Ten percent of the population is not gay. Blacks make up around 10% of the population. Do you think there are whole towns and large sections of every large city that are gay? How about whole counties of 90% gay people? That's how many gays there would have to be to be 10%.

Hmmn. I think I believe you. I was loosely basing it on Dear Abby LOL. I haven't a clue what the % might be. I apologize for using a stereotype if it's wrong.

If you were a homophobe and were raped by someone of the same gender, would that somehow make it less bad?

Not at all. However if the cultural knee-jerk reaction affects the objective consideration of his sentence, it's worth being aware of as a bias.

It appears the teachers are developing the same "us vs. them" attitude as the police currently have in place.

That may be so, but I suspect it's the same in every group of people who know each other well and care about each other. I don't think the police and teachers can necessarily be blamed for this more than everyone else. Sometimes, like with cops, it's just a lot more obvious.

I am also not surprised by the very few here that are trying so hard to defend these teachers under the guise of the 1st amendment and some fuzzy idea that a relationship with a 13 or 14 year old child is ok, because its ok in other cultures.

It is NOT ok. In fact, you have intentionally misrepresented what every person on the thread has ever said. If they are already wrong, why do you need to lie about what they said to make it worse? Nobody ever said that a sexual relationship between adult and teenager is ok -- some have said that the cultural response is overwrought, like "30 years in prison" definitely is.

They don't see anything wrong with it or how much damage it does.

Name one person on this thread who ever said that. You distort and misrepresent this and it's right there in type.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

unbelievably — six other teachers spoke out against the 15-30 year sentence the man received.

I don't even know the man and I'd speak out about it -- that's an insane sentence for anything aside from first degree murder, major treason or certain kinds of organized crime trafficking.

You can murder someone and get less time. Here is the note from the year 2000 on intentional murder (not negligent manslaughter but murder) in Florida: nearly 20 years and 8 months.

Does it make it ok since intentional murder is worse? No of course not! But the utter obliteration of someone's entire life for 15-30 years is not ever, not EVER going to result in that person contributing anything worthwhile to society.

These teachers who supported this convicted pedo are functioning as part of a pedo ring by giving him their support after his conviction by trying to reduce his sentence.

Let me get this straight. If a person you have known and cared about possibly from 10-20 years is convicted of a crime, you become an equal criminal because no matter your detestation of the crime and agreement that punishment is valid, you maybe don't think the extreme punishment is equal to the crime?

I would be fine with my tax money being used to track every last bit of their data that ever went over the internet. They committed an act to cause suspicion, openly supporting a convicted pedophile, so the NSA would not be snooping or spying they would be supporting a justifiable criminal investigation.

The NSA is bad enough already, but thank you for trying so hard to help the new gestapo.

I've read 4 reports on this case and I can't see any reference to rape

That's the thing I can't either. I could see violent rape meriting 30 years in prison. But I have a teenager and most of her friends were more sexually active from the age of 12 to 14 than I have been in 49 years combined, and that's the GIRLS never mind the boys! It just makes it a little bit difficult for me to "assume" that someone having inappropriate sex with a teenager is a 'violent criminal who ruined the child's life.' I would need to know a lot more about the actual situation besides a couple numbers.

And you know who knows more? The teachers around him, in fact -- who knew both him AND the youth, and him probably for years. Maybe rather than him being a psychotic and them all being in conspiracy and pedomania, maybe they just know enough about the case to have a REASON for their petition to reduce -- not remove! just reduce! -- the sentence.

Psychologically speaking quite often the publicity hand wringing and hooha in criminal cases that involve children, damage the children far more than the actual crime/acts.

Absolutely.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Gay rights is the current group that elevated their perversion to accepted status, before them it was legalized birth control.

OMG. You think BIRTH CONTROL is SEXUAL PERVERSION?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedCairo

Gay rights is the current group that elevated their perversion to accepted status, before them it was legalized birth control.

OMG. You think BIRTH CONTROL is SEXUAL PERVERSION?

No, society once did, there was none legally given out for free.
Don't like historical facts? Too bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join