It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Demand Free Organ Transplants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

So, you believe this to apply to all persons then?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Indigo5

So, you believe this to apply to all persons then?

Yah...I don't think God asks to see your passport.

I am on the same page as the founders...Everyone is granted thier humanity at birth...

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,

And to re-cap...cuz apparently you keep trying to claim you said otherwise?

Originally posted by Indigo5

We (as people) are obligated to recognize them as fellow human beings, with the same rights endowed by their creator as ourselves. Too often the rhetoric crosses into dehumanizinig.

Yeah, I checked the Founding Documents, and I can't find that anywhere.

Again...see the Declaration of Indpendence
edit on 22-8-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

But he does check your record on sins and transgressions yes?

Pending on what religious derivative you subscribe to, would it not be fair to suppose that within this context, religion doesnt see all people as entirely equal and therefore face the prospect of being denied entry into heaven? Sounds similar to denying free organ transplants.

edit on 22-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Great, so when we invaded Iraq to bring democracy, you are good with that.

Or, when we invade the next country to bring democracy, you will be fine with it. And before you spout off on the whole "It was for oil" crap, one of the reasons stated was to bring them freedom. So, for arguments sake, let's just say it was to bring Western Democracy to the.

Yeah, I do like the fact that you bring up the Creator and God when is suites the argument.

Your understanding of the Founding Fathers couldn't be more wrong.

While they did believe that all men are created equal, it was understood that these items pertained to those citizens of the country the documents were drafter for. Otherwise, they would have stated these items as decrees for the world. And, why then would they speak about a Sovereign Nation, if these items were for all of the world.

Again, another failure of the One World crowd.

I also do love that foreign nationals are given the option, under the law, to contact their country of origin. After all, if all these items applied, there would be no need for this, as we are ruled under the same document.

While you like to live life allowing your heart to make decisions for you, you scoff at those using their brain instead.

There was never anything put into place to for the Govt to provide free stuff to people, let alone free stuff to foreign citizens.

You can argue all day about what you think should and shouldn't happen. What happened and what was created after the founding documents were in place speaks truth over your feelings of....

If the goal of the Founders was to provide such things, it would have been addressed and created as such.

edit on 22-8-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbuik12345
I can tell you WAY more than this!

Hispanics are taking over in ALL the SERVICE INDUSTRYS!!

Dont believe me, call for a DISH Network to come to your house.

He will be Mexican.

They are only hiring their own kind.....

I got news for you bucko... sprint, centennial, us signal, verizon, at&t and almost any other telecom company you can think of is infiltrated by mexicans. You dno't see them because they work in the background on the network. They are only coming to your house because the background jobs are full.

I don't see a problem with them protesting for transplants. If they want them free sure why not. If i get a group of people and go protest taxes is anyone really going to care??

is something really going to come of it?? I can go out and protest about outrageous things like having to pay for my utilities.... and that i demand that uncle sam pays it.

Does that really add up to anything??

This is just to stir the pot.. and it works.

edit on 22-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Great, so when we invaded Iraq to bring democracy, you are good with that.

Declaring a truth is not the same as invading another country and demanding they recognize it?

The power of the Declaration of Independance...is in it's "Declaration"...It's words, it's principles, the premise..At the time it was revolutionary "idea"..

Truths in words do not require military force or invasions...were Martin Luther's words less valid because he preached non-violence? Ghandi?

Trying to follow you way of thinking...but honestly it is confounding.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by Indigo5

But he does check your record on sins and transgressions yes?

Yes.

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Pending on what religious derivative you subscribe to, would it not be fair to suppose that within this context, religion doesnt see all people as entirely equal

We are not discussing various orthodoxies, nor were the founders. Not the judgement of various religious institutions...but what the "Creator" or "Nature's God" bestows upon everyone at birth.

and therefore face the prospect of being denied entry into heaven? Sounds similar to denying free organ transplants.

I have not argued that they should recieve free organ transplants...only that they be acknowledged as fellow human beings and not "dehumanized" in the debate.

THAT is what Macman took issue with...You as well?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

This is not that hard to follow. Me thinks you are just trying to be clever to avoid answering it.

If our Freedoms are for all persons, then it is not limited to US Citizens.
If it is not limited to US Citizens, then it applies to citizens in foreign countries.
How else do those people get those freedoms, except by the US taking over.

You are either not able to follow the bouncing ball, or willfully avoiding it. I think it is the latter.

The rights as stated by the Founding Fathers and Documents applies only to US Citizens, as the founders recognized the right of the foreign country and its sovereignty.

You either believe these rights are for everyone, thus it applies to all persons regardless of the country they are residing in.
Or, you realize this applies to US citizens.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
I can go out and protest about outrageous things like having to pay for my utilities.... and that i demand that uncle sam pays it.

Does that really add up to anything??

Only if you have a darker skin tone...then you will have a Fox-News truck parked in front of your house and Rush Limbaugh will dedicate a program to the outrage that you had the gaul to protest something.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I have not argued that they should recieve free organ transplants...only that they be acknowledged as fellow human beings and not "dehumanized" in the debate.

THAT is what Macman too issue with...You as well?

Mr. Alinksy, please stop trying to change terms and definitions.

It is not dehumanizing to require someone to be a citizen of a sovereign country to receive benefits for said citizens.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"

That does not mean free body parts, sorry it doesn't.

Nice spin though.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is not that hard to follow. Me thinks you are just trying to be clever to avoid answering it.

If our Freedoms are for all persons, then it is not limited to US Citizens.
If it is not limited to US Citizens, then it applies to citizens in foreign countries.
How else do those people get those freedoms, except by the US taking over.

Wow...Um...OK...The same way the US got those freedoms?
Arab Spring? And the other 99% of revolutions for Democracy around the world where the US did not invade or occupy? Or non-violent political revolutions, like occured in England itself following the American Revolution?

And yes...you are hard to follow.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Indigo5

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"

That does not mean free body parts, sorry it doesn't.

Nice spin though.

Where did I say it did?

Nice cognitive failure though.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

*Sigh* Yeah, I understand you will do everything, except address my statement.

Do our rights apply to everyone?
You stated yes.

So, when the US presses this in other countries, please, don't cry about it.

But, since you are incorrect, it really doesn't matter.

If the Founding Fathers believed this One World idea, they would not have fought for a Sovereign Country.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

THAT is what Macman too issue with...You as well?

Mr. Alinksy, please stop trying to change terms and definitions.

It is not dehumanizing to require someone to be a citizen of a sovereign country to receive benefits for said citizens.

You are like some wierd mix of dishonesty and I don't know what..

Let me refresh your memory AGAIN

We (the USA) are under no obligation to recognize them as citizens…they are here illegally.
We (as people) are obligated to recognize them as fellow human beings, with the same rights endowed by their creator as ourselves. Too often the rhetoric crosses into dehumanizinig.

Yeah, I checked the Founding Documents, and I can't find that anywhere.

Whereupon I had to tell you what the Declaration of Independance states..

I will leave you to whatever world you live in...cuz reality doesn't seem to be a source you trust.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Declaring a truth is not the same as invading another country and demanding they recognize it?

So when are you going to call illegal immigration a foreign invasion ?

That is a declared truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

*Sigh* Yeah, I understand you will do everything, except address my statement.

Do our rights apply to everyone?
You stated yes.

So, when the US presses this in other countries, please, don't cry about it.

But, since you are incorrect, it really doesn't matter.

If the Founding Fathers believed this One World idea, they would not have fought for a Sovereign Country.

Recognizing human rights is not the same as Militarily imposing our form of government?

Is that too hard a concept? Martin Luther King? Ghandi? Are words without violence not true?

And WTF are you rambling about "One World"??? If you mean "Humans"...yah our founders believed that Humanity existed everywhere.

Niether logic nor honesty. Debating with you is like debating with flatulance. I just remembered why I ignore you.

Later...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Could you provide sources for your assertions please?

I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

whining about this but federal prison can pay for gender changing operations?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Osama bin Laden wanted free organ transplant, and look what HE DID to earn it!
If the New World Order andf Free Masons approve, ObamaCare can be offered to
all terrorists, their domestic partners, friends and family for less than the cost of
endless war. Nice friendly aliens can perform psychic surgery with good vibrations..
Everyone can be healed, and everyone's conspiracies solved, for all to see in 5-D.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join