It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Demand Free Organ Transplants

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
We've gone from: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave!

to: Land of free stuff and home of the Lawless!

I thought I'd seen everything. If this had come from a site with less a reputation for basic accuracy than Judicial Watch, I'd have considered passing on it, despite how passionate I feel. However, it is from a place I consider to have a solid background for the basics, if not for spin I always agree with.

Illegal immigrants have boldly demanded everything from civil rights in the U.S. to driver’s licenses and government benefits such as welfare and discounted tuition at public universities, so why stop there?

Now they want American taxpayers to finance their organ transplants! This is even more brazen than the discrimination lawsuits illegal aliens have filed against law enforcement agencies—both federal and local—in the U.S. over the years. To make their point, the illegal immigrants have gone on a hunger strike outside an Illinois hospital demanding free organ transplants for themselves and their fellow undocumented comrades.

Now that is nerve enough to require a second vehicle to transport around with ya. I mean, really.. MOXY!!! We have a health system that needs it's OWN life support, but to people running from all over the world to get here? Heck..we still have more than THEY do, so pony up, they demand, until we DO NOT have more than their own nations had from whatever problems caused it there.

All of the protestors are from Mexico, according to the news report, and all need either a liver or kidney transplant that they can’t afford to pay for. They obviously don’t have health insurance or they wouldn’t be staging this show. So the illegal aliens want Uncle Sam to step up the plate and pick up the tab. Kidney and liver transplants costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and could run into the millions if there are complications.
Source

I appreciate the fact these people have medical problems. However, there are 7 BILLION people on this planet. Is our nation obligated to service every last one of them, by demand, if they can physically manage to get here? If this is how we commit national suicide, someone, please, show me the exit. Quick! I'm proud to be an American for any number of reasons. However, that pride doesn't equate to suicide PACT. One nation....ANY nation...cannot service every needy person to walk up and demand it on handout. That is destruction in a can.

They are illegal. I say arrest them, to the last one, and then deport them. Except of course..once in custody, they'd have even MORE right to DEMAND we fix them for free before they go home anyway.

Criminal aliens wonder why legal citizens and legal immigrants don't merely dislike...but are coming to hate many of them? Well... This and many instances like it (referred to briefly in the story) are why. Simply having OPPORTUNITY to work hard and earn everything isn't enough. Being HANDED everything like a friggin platter at supper time seems what will stand for a min. demand in far too many cases to be ignored, IMO.

edit on 20-8-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Let them all in, give them what they want....the US is in debt close to 70 trillion....whats another few leaches on the system.
edit on 8/20/2013 by shaneslaughta because: Obvious scarcasam

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That you all don't understand freedom and equality issues and how they have to go hand in hand for the best most prosperous well being of every single person in your country, all your children, and grandchildren, no matter what their situations or health, happiness and abundance for all, freedom from tyranny at the same time, something better than your right wing, and better than your left......why you don't all stand up for your children and what is right, is completely insane to me, criminal to me and evil.

Everyone should be standing up for universal programs and services, including medical and surgery and organ transplants for all FREE OF COST.

I even recommend doing away with income and sales tax and funding the system many times more than currenty by imposing a small tax on the Federal Banks.

And insist while at it, at the number one way to ensure quality living for all, and more money for local businesses, thus higher employment rates: control the cost of necessities.

ie. home payments and/or rent, WITH utilities should be 1/3 of income only. And food and energy.

Oh and illegals work as slaves for someone, I believe they are brought in by corporations.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am sorry anyone (illegal immigrants) who break the law to come here INSTEAD of knocking on the front door and ask to come in doesn't derserve a damn thing.

NOTHING.

Not my money.
Not my land.
Not my organs either.

The only thing I will give them is my contempt because they think they are above the law.

Knock on the front door, Get in line like all the other immigrants do.

Illegal immigrants ?

WHAT makes you so effing special ?

edit on 20-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A lot of folks have said they want the zombie apocalypse and in a manner of speaking it looks like we are getting it. Hoards, yes hoards of consuming illegal aliens who want to devour everything in sight.
(they're still hoards even if I'm laughing)

Now to be fair it isn't a full 7 million who want to swarm us or eat all our resources. You have to deduct maybe half the Americans, probably the Germans as they're happy where they're at and a few others. So maybe only 6 billion want to swarm us.

World War Z all over again.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i don't think the greys would have the same organ's as humans

edit on 20/08/2013 by KILLERCODE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

why you don't all stand up for your children and what is right, is completely insane to me, criminal to me and evil.

Probably because they gas, tazer and shoot us where we stand or sit. A lot of the times the cops do that for no reason at all. In Canada you have outrage over a single shooting by police, down here it happens so often nobody can keep count. The penalty in the US for police committing murder is they get a months paid vacation.

I even recommend doing away with income and sales tax and funding the system many times more than currenty by imposing a small tax on the Federal Banks.

Are you kidding? In the US our top cop Eric Holder has made it clear the banks are "too big to fail," "too big to prosecute" and I'm sure "too big to tax" must be in there somewhere. Just like with Google, Apple, Amazon ... the list goes on.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That you all don't understand freedom and equality issues and how they have to go hand in hand for the best most prosperous well being of every single person in your country, all your children, and grandchildren, no matter what their situations or health, happiness and abundance for all, freedom from tyranny at the same time, something better than your right wing, and better than your left......why you don't all stand up for your children and what is right, is completely insane to me, criminal to me and evil.

I'm a little confused by your note in how it almost seems to take both sides of the same topic to some degree by the end?

However.. If someone can show me one prosperous nation, not just in modern times but in ANY known and documented period of history where they opened their borders to all comers, cared for all comers with no regard to pay, status or contribution back into the nation supplying things....and show me one who did all this without failing in fairly short order? I'd call it a true first.

For how many times I've asked that in these types of debates over the years, I've yet to hear an example cited that met the basic criteria above. Yet, as our nation is on the verge of failing already, people think we can be the first to ever do such a thing and have some different result than Rome as it was sacked and burned.

I don't get what is supposed to make America Superman strong to withstand the laws of economics, physics in resources available and basic common sense for the well being of the EXISTING population before catering to the billions outside it?

Oh.. and if all medical is truly free? Who pays for it? If you really mean Star Trek TV show type free..well, Umm.. That's a TV show. Not reality and unless you want to have the Doctors over to your house to have dinner, I;m not sure how they'll even feed themselves without a paycheck. Much less the people who maintain the hospital, the people who run the hospital and heck..clear back to making the original decision to enter medicine. ...Or do we go outright Soviet and simply tell people as kids what they are GOING to attend school to become in life?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
People sometimes have to wait a long time for an organ. Can you imagine being on the list to wait or one of your loved ones is waiting and an illegal gets the organ instead? These illegals have always been relentless and in your face with their damned protests for their 'rights'. It is no wonder they have no respect and people are angry as hell all the time.

They come here and get the jobs, their children get free schooling for 12 years and discount rates in our colleges, Many are collecting welfare benefits, many have no desire whatsoever of becoming legal. They save their money so they can one day return well off in their own country. It has always been give me, give me, give me. Oh and they get it too. They have been catered to on many levels for many years. It has gotten to a point where WE are required to speak spanish in order to get a job in many places all across the USA. Now they want organ transplants for free? People are so sick and tired of their whining, demands and protests. They are never satisfied. We have our own legal people to worry about and enough is enough!!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I am sorry anyone (illegal immigrants) who break the law to come here INSTEAD of knocking on the front door and ask to come in doesn't derserve a damn thing.

NOTHING.

Not my money.
Not my land.
Not my organs either.

The only thing I will give them is my contempt because they think they are above the law.

Knock on the front door, Get in line like all the other immigrants do.

Illegal immigrants ?

WHAT makes you so effing special ?

Perhaps its the fact that OUR government and its corporate buddies like Wachovia, help destabilize mexico to the point its mad max time in some areas.

From Fast and the Furious, to Money Laundering, to Drug smuggling, its time to recognize "blow back" for government policy isn't only about terrorism.

Not saying immigration control and reform is not strongly needed, but some culpability should be accepted for helping their country turn into a hell hole.

Maybe its time we stand up to our Government about its policies that create these problems that we citizens have to deal with.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

This is probably the most ridiculous story I have read in a long time and well deserving of the ATS Facepalm (The Facie) Award!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Perhaps its the fact that OUR government and its corporate buddies like Wachovia, help destabilize mexico to the point its mad max time in some areas.

So it's the evil bankers fault ?

LOL

Then how do you explain illegal immigration or that 'amnesty' in the 80s by those same people who are STILL in congress.

I am more apt to believe it was a certain party in power and it's illegal gun running to Mexico that has DESTABILIZED it so that more illegals would come running north of the border so they could make them 'citizens'.

Nah I just blame government here because a certain party want's to increase their voting base.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by benrl

So it's the evil bankers fault ?

LOL

Then how do you explain illegal immigration or that 'amnesty' in the 80s by those same people who are STILL in congress.

I am more apt to believe it was a certain party in power and it's illegal gun running to Mexico that has DESTABILIZED it so that more illegals would come running north of the border so they could make them 'citizens'.

Nah I just blame government here because a certain party want's to increase their voting base.

You think americas addiction to Foreign drugs started with Obama?

From Cia air america to fast and the furious, American government has been neck deep in the drug trade forever, NO one administration is at fault.

In one comment you mention PREVIOUS administrations, and than put all the blame on the Current... Yea that holds up, the problem is systemic.

America's actions abroad create these problems, from the CIA overthrow of IRAN, to supporting one Cartel over the other.

The system is working at cross purpose to create these Cluster #@$% like Illegal immigration, both groups in power have proven they only have the pursuit of power as their interest.

They would gladly exacerbate the illegal immigration problem to serve their own purpose.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You think americas addiction to Foreign drugs started with Obama?

From Cia air america to fast and the furious, American government has been neck deep in the drug trade forever, NO one administration is at fault

I leave that topic in the Posse Comitatus forum

n one comment you mention PREVIOUS administrations, and than put all the blame on the Current... Yea that holds up, the problem is systemic.

That is because the last administration found that gun running was a failure and stopped it, the new one started it up again.

Big dfference.

America's actions abroad create these problems, from the CIA overthrow of IRAN, to supporting one Cartel over the other.

Getting off topic aren't we ?

The system is working at cross purpose to create these Cluster #@$% like Illegal immigration, both groups in power have proven they only have the pursuit of power as their interest.

Yeah the government is working hard to create these problems I can admit that.

They would gladly exacerbate the illegal immigration problem to serve their own purpose.

I agree with this as illegal immigration is a dream come true for cloward and piven proponents, as well as 'here get your free organs'.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
THIS pretty much says it all.
If you traveled to another country would you be entitled to jump to the head of the transplant list? Doubtful.

“Our multidisciplinary teams of clinicians and social workers review a host of determining factors that might forecast an individual’s chances for a successful surgery as well as their means for long-term stability with a transplanted organ," the statement continued. "Our processes follow policies compliant with federal regulations. ... We believe such careful and meticulous standards ensure fair and equitable evaluation of everyone seeking transplant and allow us to ensure the greatest opportunities for viability of patients with donated organs."

Source: www.nbcchicago.com...

link   

We've gone from: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave!

To : Home of free Spare Parts !

link   

My honest opinion, "Screw them, become legal then have demands"

my realistic opinion, i will die waiting on a transplant, while these illegals
get put ahead on the list before me because of this.
I've been waiting for almost 2 years now, you watch, i will get bumped and
not get one in time so one of these illegals can come over here and suck of
the american teet and steal our hard earned taxes that pay for their needs.

Man this country is really screwd up, this should not even be a issue, sorry
you are not a citizen, hit the road.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

stop and think what you're saying, as this goes well beyond simple moochery into outright cannibalism:
those livers/kidneys/etc don't grow on trees nor are they 3d printed.

somebody has to die so that these parasites can have what they want

oh wrabbit, is the "Sanity" getting to you?
depraved as they are, as citizens of the N.A.U. they're within their "rights" to expect the same medical care as those living north.

you do realize this is part of the strategy... cloward pivens whatever? overload the system,etc.
[see] abovetopsecret.com...
[wherein 2 kids who left/forgot a backpack caused some fool to call 911, resulting in major hassles]

you can't honestly believe that they're doing this of their own initiative?
what needs to be dis-covered is who explained NAU to them and is pulling the strings from the shadows.

you should feel pity for them, keeping in mind the objectivist definition: judging a person worthless and beyond any hope.
once these dupes have served whatever sinister purposes behind this stunt...

S&F because this one really takes the cake...
and wants to eat it too!

OT: 2nd post using as a beta tester got to say I'm Liking the new ATS

edit on 20-8-2013 by TheMagus because: OOOOPPSSS!! fixed link!!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
First of all the nerve of them to demand free organ transplants pisses me off. But the real kicker is all kidney and liver transplants. So we have to pay to fix their liver cirrosis from drinking too much now?!?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

actually, very few are from drinking to much, many like in
my case are non booz related.
It's just the ones that do abuse their bodys get more attention.
I am in a support group with several hundred of people that are
waiting on, or have had a liver transplant and only 2 of them are there
from drinking and abusing their livers, the rest are from various diseases
I.E. Hepatitis, and others. A few are in the situation because their bodies
just decided to reject their liver and treat it like a germ and attack it.

The myth that all or most liver patients are there from drinking is far from being
correct or accurate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join