It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Demand Free Organ Transplants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

To make their point, the illegal immigrants have gone on a hunger strike outside an Illinois hospital demanding free organ transplants for themselves and their fellow undocumented comrades.

That is an ideal form of protest. If we wait long enough, this problem will solve itself.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Why aren't they simply arrested and deported if they are staging this and admit they are illegals? How can they even sue anybody if they are illegals? if an american illegally entered mexico would they be granted all these privileges? No, the american would have a limb cut off, and thrown in jail

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
since illegals can sue the US government, when do we citizens get to sue them for damages they do or have done?
i've got an awfully long list, any takers ?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Well I for one am all for it.. we should transport their organs back to Mexico for them. If they are illegal and they are giving us DEMANDS? I say line them up on the border and transport their organs back to Mexico via the 30 caliber express, It will transport your organs back to your loved ones at over 3000 FPS. NOW THATS SERVICE!!! I am so sick of bastards of any Nationality coming into our country illegally and expecting a handout. The only reason they get them is because our politicians are soft and know that they can illegally vote and then they cater to them to get elected or reelected to cause more harm to the people who are here legally. Legal citizens of any race should be getting help not the illegal bastards. ( was in a grocery store the other day and waited for 10 mins in line behind a lady who had 2 shopping carts full of food... 2 shopping carts... she spoke no english but swiped her foodstamp card and ended up paying $3.17 for a load that I would have spent over $300 on. What the hell D.C.? IS this what you want your country turning into? You do realize that there will be an end to your votes when it all goes to hell just like the governments of the countries you let these people in illegally from dont you? NO? I thought not..... enjoy your PERS and your retirement package.. enjoy the vacations and the write offs.... just know that you are all going to hell... if there is one.

edit on 22-8-2013 by kdyam because: up to us to make more or less sense

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

And those rights are for US citizens. Not the One World Crap idea you and other Progressives think of.

I also don't see the any Constitution for "The World" or "people" in general.

Thanks for playing though.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Indigo5

And those rights are for US citizens. Not the One World Crap idea you and other Progressives think of.

Just to be clear...this is the statement that offended you so deeply...

Originally posted by Indigo5
We (as people) are obligated to recognize them as fellow human beings, with the same rights endowed by their creator as ourselves. Too often the rhetoric crosses into dehumanizinig.

This was your response..

Yeah, I checked the Founding Documents, and I can't find that anywhere.

Your perspective has a great deal in common with the despots of old England...and the founding fathers would have no tolerance for your kind. The declaration of independance was a "Declaration" of American Principles...not a legal document

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"

NOT "all US Citizens"
NOT "Endowed by the US Gov."

UNALIENABLE....

Now...does that right include organ transplants? No. But I simply asked that ignorant, hateful idealogues not "dehumanize" these people...

And that was too much for you...

You have no respect for the principles our country was founded on.

So say I, so say the founding fathers.....And the American public will once again make thier opinion known about such vitriolic, despotic idealogies in the comming elections.

The GOP continues it's descent....ONCE winning the popular vote for POTUS in the past 24 years...

And the far-right keeps thinking it's because they just haven't hated enough on the poor, the liberals, the minorities...just not enough voter suppression.

Your proud refusal to engage in basic humanity typifies the disease the GOP is suffering from...a disease that is devouring the honorable conservatives that this country needs in it's public debate.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Make a mountain out of mole hill if you wish, but I don't think anyone is "dehumanizing" anyone.

The bottom line is, all men are created equal, but that doesn't mean that they should be treated equally when one of them decides to break the law and disrespect the rights of others who are lawful.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That is completely asinine. Do you not understand that if you tax the banks they pass it on to the consumer?

If you put your money in a bank you get virtually no interest. Yet you are suggesting that if we try to save some money that we should give a portion of our hard earned money to people who refuse to help themselves.

Furthermore Americans are getting raped more and more by a government generosity with tax payer dollars.
Given to people who are here illegally. Yet you can't seem to see how wrong this is. I for one am getting tired of giving my money to those who do not contribute.

Count me out of your liberal agenda. Five years later and you can't see how wrong this is.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

From your OP:

Illegal immigrants have boldly demanded everything from civil rights in the U.S. to driver’s licenses and government benefits such as welfare and discounted tuition at public universities, so why stop there?

Now they want American taxpayers to finance their organ transplants!

Well I want all illegal immigrants deported and our border secured.

We don’t always get what we want!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think that maybe if these illegals spent as much energy organizing and fighting for these rights in their own countries of origin as they do in one in which they do not belong, they might be better served.

Perhaps by fixing the problems in your native country that are the reason you feel the need to escape to ours and ungratefully leach off the system at American taxpayer expense, you wouldn't have the reason to be here. Further, to make demands such as the one initializing this thread is brazen to the point of absurdity, and makes me question the common sense of their supporters. Pass the Grey friggin' Poupon, for crying out loud!!!

Should we fan them and feed them grapes next?

If they don't realize that it is the whole of their unfunded liability that is partially the reason for the American government's financially unsound fiscal situation and eminent possible collapse, that tells me all I need to know about their intelligence. And they want to add to that undue burden?!?

They should be careful what they wish for. If they keep it up, there won't be an America to illegally immigrate to anymore.

Point blank. Lobby for change and fix the problems in your own house before you come here and complain about your misguidedly perceived problems in ours ...As you are here illegally and not citizens, your say in how this country should be run and how you should be treated would be moot in a more sane American political arena than the the one each and every traitorous idiot sitting on Capitol Hill have devolved this nation into.

I'm all for immigration, but LEGAL immigration. It's one thing to come over here legally to make a better life for yourself and family and contribute to the betterment of this nation in return. It's quite another to come over here illegally, have 20 babies, collect government aid, make no effort to learn the language, and then have the outright audacity complain about your "unequal treatment" in our country. That we are even giving the time of day to a demand like this speaks to the logic and mentality that has trickled into society today, and deserves a huge flashing neon arrow over it as exhibit number 12,000,000 why we need to secure our borders first before any talk of immigration reform can begin.

It's one thing to be socially liberal and compassionate. That is an admirable trait that I fully support. It's quite another to be socially idiotic.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Oh, so we can extend those rights to people in other countries, as we bring them "US Freedom".
So, you are okay with the war in the Middle East, as we push American Democracy.

Yeah, but the Founding Fathers did not envision anything you and other Progressives are pitching.

First of all, there was no design for Health Care for everyone.
Secondly providing free crap to non US citizens was not on the plate either.

I do love the One Worlder Crap, but it doesn't apply.

I suppose the next statement will be that we are all human beings.
Or citizens of the world.

edit on 22-8-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The GOP continues it's descent....ONCE winning the popular vote for POTUS in the past 24 years...

I love getting "advice" from the opposing side.

Kind of like President Roosevelt taking advice from Hitler, on just how to win the war.

The GOP has lost because it has been infected with Progressives like Lindsey Graham and McCain.

But, thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I love getting "advice" from the opposing side.

Kind of like President Roosevelt taking advice from Hitler, on just how to win the war.

Most days I can measure posters inability to come up with an inteligent response by the number of emoticons they choose to employ.

If the far-right actually believe they are in a "war" with the rest of the country, I don't think they are going to like the outcome.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Just re-reading your retort and I gotta say, what you are offering is a strict view of the Founding Documents, but......................in any other argument, you stray from this as your Progressive ideals don't line up with this.

So, let me guess (Macman's truth in life) This is different, right???

The documents were drafted for a Sovereign Country, with defined borders. I believe the Revolutionary war was fought over such things, you know, sovereignty and such.

So..........yeah. The Founding Fathers would not have been all for the Govt handing out free benefits to non-US citizens.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Are you going to offer anything other then posturing?

What war are you referencing???

Maybe I was not clear with the anecdote offered. So, let me clarify.
Why would anyone take the advice of the opposing side?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Most days I can measure posters inability to come up with an inteligent response by the number of emoticons they choose to employ.

Most days I can do the same with the amount of spelling errors from people.

But, you sure got me. What a great

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The documents were drafted for a Sovereign Country, with defined borders. I believe the Revolutionary war was fought over such things, you know, sovereignty and such.

No...the declaration was drafted by a British Colony...sovereignity and borders came after the revolution. You really need to get your history straight.

And the document was INTENTIONALLY drafted to speak of "people's" rights...endowed by thier "Creator" and "despots"...PLURAL...it was intentionally generalized as to speak to the rights of "ALL MEN"...you really need to read it sometime.

So..........yeah. The Founding Fathers would not have been all for the Govt handing out free benefits to non-US citizens.

And I never said they should? BS much? I said we should not "dehumanize" them in the debate...and that was what you threw your vitriolic tantrum over...your need to be able to treat them as less than human.

You can look back over the thread or I can re-post the exchange?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No...the declaration was drafted by a British Colony...sovereignity and borders came after the revolution. You really need to get your history straight.

Oh good hell.
I never stated as to the timeline of the war and such.
I stated that the Revolutionary War was fought over a place, the US becoming a Sovereign country.
It was drafted to leave the British Empire.
You really need to get YOUR retorts on point.

And I never said they should? BS much? I said we should not "dehumanize" them in the debate...and that was what you threw your vitriolic tantrum over...your need to be able to treat them as less than human.

Your use of "dehumanizing" people is on the same track of giving everyone what they need and want, because after all, if you don't provide for illegals, then you are "dehumanizing" them.
The Alinsky is strong with you.

You can look back over the thread or I can re-post the exchange?

Oh, by all means, please retort.
Let's play!!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And the document was INTENTIONALLY drafted to speak of "people's" rights...endowed by thier "Creator" and "despots"...PLURAL...it was intentionally generalized as to speak to the rights of "ALL MEN"...you really need to read it sometime.

Oooh, I do love your addition here.

It was drafted for the rights of the people, as it falls under the Sovereign United States.
In your statement, you seem to think (incorrectly) that is applies to ALL, not just US Citizens, so bringing US based freedoms and principles to other countries is justified and right. Like, invading a foreign country because they are given the same as the US citizen.

I do like you recognizing a "Creator" in this, and I shall reference your statement in may other threads and topics when appropriate.

And yes, ALL MEN, as persons who are citizens of the Sovereign Country.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Oooh, I do love your addition here.

It was drafted for the rights of the people, as it falls under the Sovereign United States.
In your statement, you seem to think (incorrectly) that is applies to ALL, not just US Citizens,

Can't really help you if your are debating a document you apparently haven't read?

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join