It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Okla. Teens Killed Baseball Player 'for Fun'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Perhaps you can apply some responsibility to the people FUNDING these artists and giving them contracts? While at it, give some of the blame to the DEMAND for this type music. And to inform you...there will be more white people at a gangsta concert than black.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The kids who killed this man or 1 or 2 of them where hardcore racist against whites.Even tweeted about the George Zimmerman trial.Made alot of hateful tweets towards whites.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Filthy lies that many people such as yourself have swallowed whole! Welfare does not provide a person with more than a job and I should know because I work in Welfare.
reply to post by DZAG Wright

You are the one that is completely ignorant when it comes to welfare. Perhaps you work in the welfare office(you didn't say), but there are 72 programs that these people are elligible for- not only welfare PAYMENTS, but free or almost free medical care(which the rest of us working stiffs have to pay for), free cell phones, subsidized public housing, free education in a variety of ways. If you would time the time to actually READ the entire link I posted, you would know that. You are just another enabler, that is totally ignorant of what you claim to work in. Why don't you go out in the real world, instead of your insulated government job. You might just change your tune, but I really doubt that. You are too close to the issue, and don't even know anything about what you supposedly administer to.
Let me highlight the sentence that you obviously did not read or perhaps you read it and lack reading comprehension skills:

The feds currently fund 126 separate welfare programs, the study notes. Of these 126 programs, 72 provide “cash or in-kind benefits to recipients.” Keep in mind these 126 programs are in addition to welfare programs provided at the state and local level.

Now go back and educate yourself. Read this entire link, then if you want to chime in, tell me something that isn't a lie:
www.theblaze.com...
YOU are part of the problem, and are as guilty as those that take welfare when there are jobs that they can take. I see millions of minimum wage jobs that people with pride would rather take, than living off welfare.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think this goes to the real racism in the U.S. it lies with the Negro's who were brought up after the unequal opportunity law passed in the 60's. I think all three should get the death penalty, they are morally bankrupt like most of the getto scum that prey upon not only their own people but kill others. What a joke those against stand your ground are. Here you have three that were on their way to prison anyway, they should be sent to death row, and killed ASAP!

It is time to wipe out the gang and gangsta mind set in the US, just because a person is black does not mean they deserve the benefit of the doubt, or elevated above any other person who has "earned" the right to a job, instead of elevated to a level where qualified applicants are passed over. I am sick and tired of our country putting up with those who prey upon "law abiding citizens". I think they should turn them over to the citizens and not even hold a trial.

Poor little Trayvon, and lets pity these misunderstood little bastards Where is Sharpton and Jackson, and our favorite Black Channel MSNBC on this issue?. Adios Amigos. John

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
What closer look do you need? One admitted to pulling the trigger. Another thinks this is a big joke. Only the driver has actually shown any emotion to this. Maybe not all three should die, but the two charged with 1st degree murder should.

What would a 'true' Christian do? I can tell you what a 'true' Mulsim would do.

You are living in a culture, where everybody is very quick, when it is about killing people. And then you wonder, how teenagers are so sick, to kill people playfully. And again your only answer is: Kill them!

It is not so much about religion, it is the culture. Your country is aggressive and it produces agressivity.

Most of the people here will ignore this or think it's false, but you're just about on target.

It's our COUNTRY which is at fault but we will never admit it. Our country was founded on MURDER and LIES and we have people now who wish to beat karma lol!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonidas
reply to post by Freenrgy2

It's been proven not to be a deterrent.

Not that I am against it always.

That's why we need more public executions.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
What closer look do you need? One admitted to pulling the trigger. Another thinks this is a big joke. Only the driver has actually shown any emotion to this. Maybe not all three should die, but the two charged with 1st degree murder should.

What would a 'true' Christian do? I can tell you what a 'true' Mulsim would do.

You are living in a culture, where everybody is very quick, when it is about killing people. And then you wonder, how teenagers are so sick, to kill people playfully. And again your only answer is: Kill them!

It is not so much about religion, it is the culture. Your country is aggressive and it produces agressivity.

I'm typically not "very quick" about having someone executed. However, in this case, I think the punishment fits the crime. Teenagers are "sick" because of a plethora of factors: society, culture, hormones, music, etc. This was a gang initiation and an utterly evil act.

Death should be the only option.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It's our COUNTRY which is at fault but we will never admit it. Our country was founded on MURDER and LIES and we have people now who wish to beat karma lol!

It's comments like this and other posts you made in this thread, that the old "Ignore" button was made. ATS, please bring back the IGNORE option. This guy is spewing pure IGNORANCE, and after all, the motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance". I can't take the garbage being spewed. I'm out of this thread. Unsubscribe.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The triggerman was black.

"Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: “My son is not that way. My son is a good kid.”

Luna calls himself “Baby Drake” on his Facebook page. Though most of his information is private, several photos show the tattooed teen flashing gang signs and drinking beer. His page also displays a red, yellow and green flag with the words Black Power inside it.

There’s also a picture of Africa, with the same color scheme — traditionally associated with black liberation movements — that features an upraised, clenched black fist."

www.wnd.com...

and

"Chris Lane shooting a gang initiation, says father who called police"

www.smh.com.au...

Ok, it wasn't racially motivated

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Filthy lies that many people such as yourself have swallowed whole! Welfare does not provide a person with more than a job and I should know because I work in Welfare.

You are the one that is completely ignorant when it comes to welfare. Perhaps you work in the welfare office(you didn't say), but there are 72 programs that these people are elligible for- not only welfare PAYMENTS, but free or almost free medical care(which the rest of us working stiffs have to pay for), free cell phones, subsidized public housing, free education in a variety of ways. If you would time the time to actually READ the entire link I posted, you would know that. You are just another enabler, that is totally ignorant of what you claim to work in. Why don't you go out in the real world, instead of your insulated government job. You might just change your tune, but I really doubt that. You are too close to the issue, and don't even know anything about what you supposedly administer to.
Let me highlight the sentence that you obviously did not read or perhaps you read it and lack reading comprehension skills:

The feds currently fund 126 separate welfare programs, the study notes. Of these 126 programs, 72 provide “cash or in-kind benefits to recipients.” Keep in mind these 126 programs are in addition to welfare programs provided at the state and local level.

Now go back and educate yourself. Read this entire link, then if you want to chime in, tell me something that isn't a lie:
www.theblaze.com...
YOU are part of the problem, and are as guilty as those that take welfare when there are jobs that they can take. I see millions of minimum wage jobs that people with pride would rather take, than living off welfare.

OK, lemme smack your ignorance around some more...

I live in the real world, not reading links and assuming I know something. As I've said, I work in welfare (and it's not a government job) for the past 8 years and know what I speak on. But on top of that I actually deal with and socialize with people who receive welfare or TANF as it's now called.

Also there aren not "millions of minimum wage jobs that people with pride would take" as my company also handles ATTEMPTING to find employment for these individuals. We have job fairs at my office for crappy temporary staffing agencies and HUNDREDS of these people you think are lazy show up in hopes of getting that one or two openings.

See you've listened to that Rush and Hannity or perhaps your neighborhood own versions of these gentlemen, so long that you believe the nonesense they preach. 99% of people on welfare wish to have a job so they can have some of the nice things people with jobs can enjoy. They can't take two vacations a year such as myself. THey have to wait until tax season for christmas...and that's only if they worked for part of the year. If you don't work you don't get a tax return...bet you thought people on welfare got huge tax returns...beat ya to the punch!

They don't have splurge money or money to handle emergencies. Most don't have cars and walk or catch the bus. YEah, yeah, they may have a flat screen or xbox...OH THE HORROR! But no, they are not driving Cadillacs that THEY own, perhaps a boy friends or parents?

All a family of lets say three will receive in government assistance is (as an example): Welfare cash = $200 PER MONTH, food stamps = $500, medicaid = socialized healthcare (you're not mad at that right), HUD = The wait list is over two years long and in exchange you lose privacy as they want your bank statements every month and you CAN'T have over a certain amount there. THey also walk thru your home and if they see nice things they GRILL you as to where you got them from. That cell phone = Not worth talking about it's just laughable! Have you seen one? They come with a whopping 250 minutes for the month.

I can think of more, but these few examples should show they are not living BIG or deserving of envy from people such as yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faust100f
I think this goes to the real racism in the U.S. it lies with the Negro's who were brought up after the unequal opportunity law passed in the 60's. I think all three should get the death penalty, they are morally bankrupt like most of the getto scum that prey upon not only their own people but kill others. What a joke those against stand your ground are. Here you have three that were on their way to prison anyway, they should be sent to death row, and killed ASAP!

It is time to wipe out the gang and gangsta mind set in the US, just because a person is black does not mean they deserve the benefit of the doubt, or elevated above any other person who has "earned" the right to a job, instead of elevated to a level where qualified applicants are passed over. I am sick and tired of our country putting up with those who prey upon "law abiding citizens". I think they should turn them over to the citizens and not even hold a trial.

Poor little Trayvon, and lets pity these misunderstood little bastards Where is Sharpton and Jackson, and our favorite Black Channel MSNBC on this issue?. Adios Amigos. John

America's chickens are coming home to roost!

Everything you do has a result...slavery and the mistreatment of black people is reaping the result. That's all that's happening and most people are going crazy, though deep down you know it.

The racism which was rampant in America not too long ago, has bred callous, hardened, dangerous, young black males (though it isn't just black males).

I compare it to a man who raises pit bulls and he beats them and mistreats them for years..and then he wonders why he has mean dogs that bite people.

THIS IS WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS and perhaps some of us, have made!

This country was built off the backs of black slavery and the thanks given them was butts to kiss and racism. They were then hoarded into ghettos, not given education, not given jobs, and we wonder why things are the way they are?

However, every negative action tried against black people back fires on the racist. They get locked up in larger numbers to the point that it's a NIGHTMARE for a white person to get locked up!!!

Tried to exclude them from society for so long that many black people now choose to not join white society and have created their own societies! That's right the black thug societies many of you so fear...LOL...were born because you (or your ancestors) ostracized black people from American society!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It's comments like this and other posts you made in this thread, that the old "Ignore" button was made. ATS, please bring back the IGNORE option. This guy is spewing pure IGNORANCE, and after all, the motto of ATS is "Deny Ignorance". I can't take the garbage being spewed. I'm out of this thread. Unsubscribe.

Intelligence check: Was our country not founded on murder, lies and slavery?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

The triggerman was black.

"Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: “My son is not that way. My son is a good kid.”

Luna calls himself “Baby Drake” on his Facebook page. Though most of his information is private, several photos show the tattooed teen flashing gang signs and drinking beer. His page also displays a red, yellow and green flag with the words Black Power inside it.

There’s also a picture of Africa, with the same color scheme — traditionally associated with black liberation movements — that features an upraised, clenched black fist."

www.wnd.com...

and

"Chris Lane shooting a gang initiation, says father who called police"

www.smh.com.au...

Ok, it wasn't racially motivated

He still was with two people who weren't black. If he's racist...what's he doing hanging with two non-blacks?

With all this said, I still believe all three should be in prison for a long time and I feel they did wrong.

See how I'm bigger than the pro-zimmerman crowd? I'm not about to excuse what they did.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

And the 'intelligent' thing to do is to keep it going?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Coming home to roost???

WOW.

Utter liberal racism....wow...someone help...I am at a loss for words.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yeah, it's a subculture we've allowed to be created. What more can be said? It was made popular with the help of rich music executives who make a lot of money off this.

If a black guy says he's going to go kick some n-word's azz that doesn't make him racist. It just means he used a word we link to racist individuals.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

And the 'intelligent' thing to do is to keep it going?

I'm not suggesting answers at this point, just pointing out the truth of WHY things are the way they are...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Coming home to roost???

WOW.

Utter liberal racism....wow...someone help...I am at a loss for words.

Call it karma or whatever you wish...

What you give out, you will get back. The last shall be first, etc.

If you raise dogs and you mistreat them and beat them, what will you get? Mean dogs correct?

It's not rocket science...

And this is what gets many of the closet racists on ATS and other sites. They know they created this mess and are getting in return what they put out LOL!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Get your head out of the sand.

"HATE THEM’: Here’s What Teen Accused of Murdering Australian Student Had to Say About ‘White’ People, Guns and Killing on Twitter"

"In one outrageous tweet, Edwards writes: “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”

angelforisrael.wordpress.com... d-killing-on-twitter/

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join