It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Okla. Teens Killed Baseball Player 'for Fun'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Well there you go there are just more incentives to not work hard or play your cards in becoming a big time criminal or mooch of the system. Then there are to actually better yourself, kind of obvious in itself, yet not entirely the whole problem. Besides most presidents if not all of them, like every other job got there more so by who they know not what they know.

Whats that quote by one of the famous presidents forgot how it goes exactly, but it was about how he could never dance, was never good in school could never hold down a job, and so he went into the politics business and became president.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy
The real problem is that most of my generation and the one before dont even realise there is a problem let alone being the cause of it.

This is so simple...and so beautiful...and so spot on!!!!!

The attempt is made to deflect the blame from themselves onto the people they victimized by spewing the "Personal Responsibility" rap.

Which the thugs should take responsibility for their lives, but at the same time, they're so messed up they don't know how.

I compare them to an animal that has been taken from the wild and raised in a zoo cage. Generations of the animal is bred in cages where life is very different from the wild. One day the animals are just dumped back in the wild. They don't know what to do in the wild!! And the people who dumped them back in the wild don't want it on their conscious so they immediately place all the responsibility back on the newly released animals and play

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Looking for info on a new case in the news: 2 black teens have murdered a white man....the victim was 89 years old, and World War II veteran....they attacked him in a parking lot.

I really don't want to cry, but damn...I'm getting tired of hearing this animalistic behavior.

Some members on here attack me on every thread when I speak out on this issue, saying that I hate myself because I'm black.

No. I hate this subculture of ( a word I can't say).

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

The only people who have dumped these idiots in this wild is their parents, not white people.

Geesh, when does the damn blame game stop???

These bastards were born in the damn 90's, some in the 2000's, so why in the hell do you keep referring to an imagined 'oppression'?

I'm now convinced that you have no damn clue, or if you do, you are in total denial which leads further into the destruction of the black race.

I'm dismissing any future comments from you. You play a huge part in the part in this backward-trending epidemic.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
News story on the recent attack

Two black teens murder 89 yr old white man today in Washington

WTH!!!

Beyond frustrated

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

The only people who have dumped these idiots in this wild is their parents, not white people.

These bastards were born in the damn 90's, some in the 2000's, so why in the hell do you keep referring to an imagined 'oppression'?

I'm now convinced that you have no damn clue, or if you do, you are in total denial which leads further into the destruction of the black race.

I'm dismissing any future comments from you. You play a huge part in the part in this backward-trending epidemic.

Well since you ran from the conversation, my reply is to others who may read.

There's a saying, "Sometimes the children pay for the sins of their fathers".

These kids born in the 90's and 00's were born to parents and grandparents who experienced first hand the ostracizing.

Why are you playing stupid? It's not hard to understand. Just as you would say the country has been run into the ground because of 50 years of liberal policies. It can be said black people are in the position they're in now due to over 300 years of oppression.

Yeah it has gotten better to an extent, but the damage was already done to their parents. Causing their parents to not be good models transferring to the kids.

All this said, it is deplorable what these kids did and they should go to jail for a long time.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

to maybe shed light on your quandary, Financial momentum.. timing.

when white Grandpa was young he was able to get a nice job, nice house in new neighborhood, new schools, extra money for kids to explore and experience new things, hobbies, etc.

when black Grandpa was young he was maybe able to find steady work (usually back breaking labor), definitely lower pay, NOT ALLOWED in the new suburbs, and by proxy not the new schools, kids play in the street or crappier, ran down parks.

then White dad is able to go to tech expensive tech school on grandpa's dime, since Grandpa is buddies with a guy, now in there like swim wear, cycle repeats....

so, its like a long distance bicycle race. One is given the advantage-- head start AND a 10 speed.
the other racer gets a bike too, not as nice, not as fast.

no way EVER to catch up,, People aren't DUMB!

when its so obvious, who honestly can't figure it out.

Because of this 50 year head start, the young blacks refuse to re-perpetuate the original screw job.

If you are gonna be under someone eternally... I wouldn't do that either,. AND YES many places are this way..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Sins of their fore fathers oppressors?? OMG with the black-man excuse..

I'm going to say this...and if you are honest, you will have to agree and acknowledge that you cannot deconstruct this argument:

This backward, degenerate, destructive, and very embarrassing behavior CANNOT be blamed on slavery.

Why?

Because you would then have to explain why this low-life animalistic behavior was not present in the generations closer to the actual slavery era.

But you don't see this. Instead, during Reconstruction (the period following the Civil War) blacks became educated, owned business, and maintained two-parent households. They also voted Republican ( hint hint)

Then in the late 60s, blacks were tricked by Liberal Propaganda to 'get back on their Democratic Plantations and began adopting liberal policies.

This was the birth for

'racism is the excuse for everything
cradle to grave welfare
generational poverty
unaccountability
economic decline in the communities
baby mommas and baby daddies

So your excuse has no validity and you appear extremely delusional to continue to use it.

I'm convinced that you are doing so become a distraction to this message. End of discussion.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Let the Black (African Americans) Kill ALL the WHITE PEOPLE THEY WANT!!!

Let them kill your daughters and sons...

Like that?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This little pukes couldn't even face him? Shot him in the back? And they're not facing the death penalty!!!???

Are you kidding me? This is the land of the free. The home of the brave. I just read about some some woman in Texas was angry that her 4 year old grandson was raped twice and they let the rapist back in school because he was special needs.
edit on 20-8-2013 by CatherineWheel because: (no reason given)

Keep letting those savages kill white kids...do you like that?

Seems so...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbuik12345

Like that?

Sadly, your post is exactly what liberals feel we (black and white) should do, lest we be 'racists' and' 'uncle toms' and there is no way to make heads nor tails of their twisted mentality.

The poster told me that I should focus on what I could I do to 'help' them, instead of tearing them down??

There is NOTHING that can help a psychopath, which is what these subcultures consist of. The only way is to rid the nation of them, and for T's and C's purposes, I won't dwell on that.

The problem will be cured ONLY with a RESET. All this 'helping them out' stuff is for the Left.
edit on 22-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

That says it all. And you think, you are a Christian?

Probably you can ask your priest for pardon everytime you did something wrong.

But let me tell you: There is no excuse for the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And there is no excuse to kill anybody, because you think they deserve it. You started with "Killers deserve death" and now you say "It was okay to bomb thousands of innocent people away".

You sound more like a satanist than a Christian.

I was in hopes you’d catch my sarcasm. That you didn’t is excusable as sarcasm is sometimes tough to pick up on ATS.

No, it’s my belief the bombing of Hiroshima combined with the actions taken by the USA after the first bombing is THE single ugliest part of human history imaginable bar none - including the Holocaust. I’ve hosted thread(s) on ATS voicing this belief more than once as you can see here.

A priest? I don’t use a priest, don’t need one when I have Christ. But, we’re getting off topic.

My point is simple. The youth today in the USA have no accountability. If laws can’t pick up where the so called parents of these kids fall there’s absolutely no hope for the future of the USA. Try as we might there’s just not enough people, recourses or even (sadly) the want to help these kids as a whole. Not that I want MORE government, I want less. But that less has to contain harsher sentences for youths. The theory - if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime seems to be the only action left.

So - Thanks again for the debate. I was hoping we could continue without your taking it to the level of personal insults but since you have the debate ends here. I‘m out. Not because I can’t take the heat but because I will not. Lowering yourself to using personal insults doesn’t look good on you and I’ll not be a party to that.

peace

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by truckdriver42
reply to post by bigman88

So your whole premise is that people can't think for themselves? You are saying a whole culture has been brainwashed by who? The man?

What does that say about the intellect of that culture? If a bit of rap music is going to turn an entire culture into a savage, murdering race of people that can't think for themselves then maybe they are not ready for civilized society?

I am just not buying your whole, "I can't take personal responsibility" for my actions premise.

Lean Forward my arse.. To much leaning around here and not enough standing tall..

The problem is you are not or don't wish to think deeply enough on this topic. Proof of that is the fact that you see them as a "savage, murdering race of people". The whole black race, or did i just take the words of your post too literally?

What you don't see is that it can happen to ANYONE, of any race. You must understand that the human psyche can be manipulated on a tertiary, subconscious basis through the use of non-physical, unseen factors. White's, black's, Latino's, Asians, any race. If "the man" decided they wanted to predispose inner city whites to the way inner city blacks act, they can, it's not dependent on race, or predisposed genes in a race, like some closet eugenicists think here.

There is a "the man", no mater how annoying and contrite that slang term is. He wants you stupid, ignorant, violent, and selfish, but his first project was concentrated on the black and brown races in America. Whether you want to believe it or not, :the man" has conspired, successfully, to subvert the average black American's mentality, intelligence, and unity to one another through poverty, low-brow entertainment, and drugs. Look it up, there's leaked documents, it's not a debate. "The man" has been outed with his COINTELPRO files where he details when and how to destroy organizations and movements that was for strengthening black communities under a system of oppression and racism, and who to KILL that were leading these organizations. "The man" pushed (and continues to push) drugs and guns into poor black communities. These areas are purposefully designed to have no employment institutions, nobody makes any money, everybody, especially the youth, is desperate or looking out for themselves. What do you think happens when you add drugs and guns into that? Throw in heavily and purposefully marketed rap music? Let the generations grow and produce subsequent generations, and years down the road, we see what happens. You think this happened overnight? You think we just started acting like this? Whatever you want to believe, we fought long and hard against "the man", but i'm sorry to say we lost.

So now "the man" sits back and watches the fruit of his labor as we destroy each other, and have willing ignoramouses say that it's blacks fault they are the way they are, period. Ignoramouses with this mid set don't ever bother thinking, if the roles of our races in this country were reversed, how would the white population fare today? I'm not surprised that i was told that whites would fare much better, for such and such reasons.

How much can you really blame the losing army for losing, when the winning army has the better weapons, strategic control and years of prior knowledge of the land, and larger numbers? Yes "the man" is to blame for the way poor blacks act today, just like the man" is to blame for what he is presently doing to everyone regardless of race. as we speak.

Welfare, food stamps, free cell phones, housing assistance will not get a neighborhood good paying jobs and affordable business and property tax to get some money circulating in the area, and a strong education program to produce the next generation of responsible, ambitious kids.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

You have already directed the attacks towards you by recommending the klu klux klan to handle this situation. You know, the KKK, that hates ALL black people, mo matter how good they might be.

And the more you throw out "i'm black" when there is no need to throw it out, the more it becomes obvious you are not black. The more you insist on calling ill behaved blacks ni**ers instead of simply calling them asswholes, buffoons, evil dickheads, jizz stains, whatever, the more of an obvious racist you display yourself to be.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm going to say this...and if you are honest, you will have to agree and acknowledge that you cannot deconstruct this argument:

This backward, degenerate, destructive, and very embarrassing behavior CANNOT be blamed on slavery.

Why?

Who was disputing that? I may have missed it, but I didnt see anyone say it was down to slavery.
But the fact remains of course there are going to be misinformed people that will always blame slavery, both white and black people.
Same as there are people that blame everything on black people as a single entity.

There will always be stupid people, nothing will stop that.
You cannot base assumptions on the MAJORITY based on the extreme cases of the MINORITY.
Thats just stereotyping, its bigoted, its hateful and its just plain wrong, both factually and morally.
It is also one of the main tools for creating division in our societies. Dont feed the problem.

We dont judge the white race based on the actions of Hitler or Stalin, or the South African apartheid regime.(well some do but I already mentioned some people will never be anything but ignorant.) That is their choice, and they will have to live with the consequences. In a free society they have a right to be bigoted, as painful as that might seem, but freedom of speech/thought/expression applies to everyone, even those that you disagree with the most.

All we can do as elders(im 38 but I think I can speak as an elder) is try to guide people away from ignorance and towards the morally right thing to do, co-operation. Co-operation brings advancement as a society, selfishness brings destruction.

If we(us elders) dont do it, then the kids that see the world as it is now as normal, wont know what other options there are. Hatred is our pathway to our own oppression.

"First they came for the Jews"

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Like that?

So when they kill each other thats okay, but as soon as they start killing white people its the end of the world?
Racist ideologies and political policies left the black people in a concrete jungle to fend for themselves like animals in a dog eat dog environment, and now you want to call them animals for adapting to the environment that was created for them, not by them?

Like that?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Like that?

So when they kill each other thats okay, but as soon as they start killing white people its the end of the world?
Racist ideologies and political policies left the black people in a concrete jungle to fend for themselves like animals in a dog eat dog environment, and now you want to call them animals for adapting to the environment that was created for them, not by them?

Like that?

No..

When blacks kill each other, its OK by OTHER BLACKS...see the evidence in how much is said and being done about the black on black crime...

When a non-black kills a black, its THE END OF THE WORLD...see the evidence in the Martin/Zimmerman case.

When blacks kill another race, it OK by OTHER BLACKS...see the evidence in the recent Australian jogger and WWII vet cases?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Social engineering, people. That's it. These kids are a product of social engineering

Ahh...social engineerng on a population of...

robots?

because you have suggested that blacks cannot think for themselves and control their own behavior, because they are somehow engineered/controlled to act this way.....Very very liberal-thinking of you.

The people that govern us dictates how we think and act to a certain subconscious degree, you can try and believe otherwise..

Ahhh....again, blacks are not expected to think for themselves, heh? And your "You can try and beleive otherwise" comment is even more sickening, as it suggests that you challenge blacks to do just that, where they can become aware that they ARE in control and do better.

What time is your Klan meeting tonight?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Some members on here attack me on every thread when I speak out on this issue, saying that I hate myself because I'm black.

No. I hate this subculture of ( a word I can't say).

I apologise if you feel Im attacking you, in some ways I have, so my apologies for that.
I never said you hate yourself, I would personally say your more inclined to loving yourself seeing as you see yourself as better than the the black people that have failed to see the world with your eyes and achieve what you have achieved.

Its a subculture of ignorance, white, black, asian, hispanic, jew, arab, rich, poor, dumb and intelligent.
We are all guilty of it, no race or political group or class holds a monopoly on ignorance, and nearly all humans are guilty from time to time, some more so than others, and then some people are deliberately ignorant. These traits exist in all cultures and subcultures, we need to try and stop it in all its forms so people can just get along and make things instead of breaking things. Creativity is what sets us apart from the animals, it always has and always will MAKE the world a better place.

Anyone that follows the mainstream news can see the agenda, sensationalized lifestyles often far from the truth because if its not sensational it doesnt sell ad space. These sensational stories are what guide general opinion, they are what make parents wrap their kids in cotton wool, buy their 3 yr old a mobile phone, parents are scared of all the paedophiles, kids stay in and play computer games because the parents are too scared to let them out.
People in the cities barely talk to their neighbours, everyone is scared of everyone because anyone can be a wrongun. "You can never tell these days". People are in a state of constant fear, be it financial, spiritual or mental.

These sensationalized stories give people a very skewed view of the world, and that skewed view of the world being shoved right in our faces constantly, ALL THE TIME, that skewed view becomes normal.
Thats where we are at, IMO.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

No worries, and thanks for the apology

However, it is not 'all of our problem' because not all of us behave this way. See, that sounds like liberalism/group think mentality, that everything is a whole, when its not.

People are individuals and should be viewed as such.

When a person acts like a wild animal, THEY are the wild animal, and not the group.

Now, when I speak in generalised term, I am only describing an observed/ researched segment of that population, not the whole.

No one is ever really talking about the WHOLE of a group because no can ever know the WHOLE of a group.

Good to see that we appear to be on the same page.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join