It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops: Okla. Teens Killed Baseball Player 'for Fun'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hip hop isnt all bad....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

By your reasoning would that not mean the African Americans would not be able to claim they were held as "slaves" as slaves were originally from the Slavic regions of eastern Europe? Where do we then draw the line on where /when root words can be hijacked with impunity?

edit on 23-8-2013 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Jewish refers to a religious belief system, not a race or place of origin.

Yes and no.

No if you are Jewish. Yes to when non-jewish people look at religions.

They did stem from a group of people and place of origin. Info - its on the net, so it must be true.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I am white. I was born and raised in Detroit, a city in which I have always been a minority. I am 40 years old as of this post. My second oldest brother was shot and killed by an African American when he was 23 years old. My first fiancé was seven months pregnant when she was murdered by three Mexican teen agers during a gang initiation. My mother and my sister have both been sexually assaulted by African American during my lifetime. Before I was 18 years old 12 of my closest friends had been shot and some of them killed by minorities and many more since then.

By every thing you have posted I have all the right in the world to go out right now and do what ever I want to any minority I see. And when I am killed or captured, my sons have the right to continue my fight. When their sons come of age they should go out and brutalize every minority they see simply because of what I have experienced, regardless of the fact that nothing has happened to them. The ideas you espouse are beyond maddening and are bordering on defective.

Protective yourself and your family, but always strive to find the good in your fellow man. REGARDLESS of the form in which he takes. Yes A black man hurt my family, NOT ALL black men hurt my family. Yes, a Mexican hurt my family, NOT ALL Mexicans hurt my family. The sins of the few cannot stain the gifts of the many and not for generations into the future by any means.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

Originally posted by roadgravel
Jewish refers to a religious belief system, not a race or place of origin.

No if you are Jewish. Yes to when non-jewish people look at religions.

My better half is from a Jewish family. She and her family says Yes.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

anybody can convert to Judaism.

very few jews can trace their lineage back to the original 12 tribes. 10 of which were lost after Assyrian exile.

we could all be jews and never even know it.most of todays are reformed jews anyway.

its safe to say the original jewish race, no longer exists in its original form

so its kind of all water under the bridge...

edit on 23-8-2013 by LurkingRelentlessly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkingRelentlessly

That's good to know. Only knew a few people that were Jewish. Their attitude must of been a unique one, or maybe their Rabbi person didn't appreciate outsiders. Glad to now know the truth, knowing is half the battle.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

i believe orthodox judaism must be married or born into.

but orthodox and its sub-varients are much, much, smaller in comparison.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

Your words are truth. Thank you for not going down the path of hatred and stopping a very dangerous cycle. I am sorry for what you have endured and believe you probably more than most have the right to hate, and yet you choose to love and judge each person by the content of the character and NOT the color of their skin.

God bless you

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I love all these grand explanations for the behavior of these lunatics.

Sex, video games, TV, music, family breakdown, religion, etc....

They're just three apathetic psychos who need to be put down.
edit on 20-8-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

We need more understanding of human nature, because the only real danger that exists is man himself. He is the great danger, and we are pitifully unaware of it. We know nothing of man, far too little. His psyche should be studied, because we are the origin of all coming evil. (Jung 1977 : 436)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

I do not star, flag or give anything on here. Yours deserved it. Bravo. They are evil people from every race...to blame the whole for the few is idiotic. Your said it much more eloquently than I could ever.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
reply to post by bigman88

By your reasoning would that not mean the African Americans would not be able to claim they were held as "slaves" as slaves were originally from the Slavic regions of eastern Europe? Where do we then draw the line on where /when root words can be hijacked with impunity?

I dont get it, man. Please clarify...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I love how you half-assedly misdirect and twist. If oyu weren't so intentionally ignorant, you would have seen that i was talking about ALL people. Society in general.

And here you are with this "your a liberal" bullcrap. Grow a brain, buttercookie...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88

I love how you half-assedly misdirect and twist. If oyu weren't so intentionally ignorant, you would have seen that i was talking about ALL people. Society in general.

And here you are with this "your a liberal" bullcrap. Grow a brain, buttercookie...

I must've missed something...

once again, you have resorted to ad homimem attacks- name calling in an attempt to make my argument look weak, not realizing that it actually works against you.

Whatever you are responding to, can you state my position and then post a rebuttal?

AD HOMINEM LOGICAL FALLACY

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird.

edit on 26-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The last I heard on this case, Michael Jones ( the white teen who acted as the driver in this incident) has been talking more with the investigators...

and revealing more about James Edwards' hatred for whites...

Anyone else hear or read something?

Also, did the Oklahoma prosecutor say that the two black teens would be facing life without parole, while the drive faces 25yrs?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Apologize, but i'm a little frustrated with your selective responses, omissions and twists.

You took an obviously stated point about people in general, which was that ruling bodies in this country have been, and do, subconsciously tweak the actions, thoughts, tastes, and feelings of the American public through subversive mass techniques on a subconscious level. Like you have done before, you strawman it down to black people being brainless and easily influenced.

That, and you are here repping republicans to death, like it matters what party is in power.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Apologize, but i'm a little frustrated with your selective responses, omissions and twists.

You took an obviously stated point about people in general, which was that ruling bodies in this country have been, and do, subconsciously tweak the actions, thoughts, tastes, and feelings of the American public through subversive mass techniques on a subconscious level. Like you have done before, you strawman it down to black people being brainless and easily influenced.

That, and you are here repping republicans to death, like it matters what party is in power.

Wow, she got banned.

I wasnt really expecting that.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

She's been throwing around the word ni**er here, there, and everywhere when it comes to bad minded individuals who are black, while repeatedly assuring that she was a black woman herself.

If she really is banned, then i'm quite split.

Mods should let people express what they want, but at the same time, "her" insistence on referring to black criminals or ignorants as ni**ers, instead of scum, bastards, pieces of sh*t, idiot, misguided like any other criminal or ignorant should be referred to, means the mods got a little sick of themselves.

That, and she is impossible to debate with; shuns the black population (which some might understandably do when they have been repeatedly victimized) for the slow, gradual, generational psychological and moral deterioration as a result of organized poverty, marketing of negative media (rap music and it's culture), neglect of educational infrastructure, drug & gun traffic, and sabotage of empowering community organizations and movements.

She also stated that the government did a bad thing when they forced racist white business owners to not reject non-white customers. And she called for the KKK to handle the three young thrill shooters.

I guess the mods saw she was a blatant and obvious racist who contributed nothing to but racism, and just got fed up.

Rant done. As you see , iv'e had a long go with this particular poster.

edit on 28-8-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by OneManArmy

She's been throwing around the word ni**er here, there, and everywhere when it comes to bad minded individuals who are black, while repeatedly assuring that she was a black woman herself.

If she really is banned, then i'm quite split.

Mods should let people express what they want, but at the same time, "her" insistence on referring to black criminals or ignorants as ni**ers, instead of scum, bastards, pieces of sh*t, idiot, misguided like any other criminal or ignorant should be referred to, means the mods got a little sick of themselves.

That, and she is impossible to debate with; shuns the black population (which some might understandably do when they have been repeatedly victimized) for the slow, gradual, generational psychological and moral deterioration as a result of organized poverty, marketing of negative media (rap music and it's culture), neglect of educational infrastructure, drug & gun traffic, and sabotage of empowering community organizations and movements.

She also stated that the government did a bad thing when they forced racist white business owners to not reject non-white customers. And she called for the KKK to handle the three young thrill shooters.

I guess the mods saw she was a blatant and obvious racist who contributed nothing to but racism, and just got fed up.

Rant done. As you see , iv'e had a long go with this particular poster.

edit on 28-8-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

I did rather enjoy debating against her, it was easy. Whether she saw the wood for the trees or not.
But yeah she was very free and easy with the racial slurs.

I understand that this is a privately owned site and the owners have their own agenda, I have had a couple warnings myself, but how do you get the real feelings from people if they have to censor themselves due to their opinions not being PC.

Im sick of people taking offence like they have been stabbed in the arm. Some people need to grow some nuts and stop crying when they get their feelings hurt, damn, life is hard, life hurts, a damn sight more than a few hurt feelings. Just my 2 cents, but that said, the private owners of the site have every right to run it how they wish, just as I have a choice whether to participate or not.
Ok thats my rant over. This thread pretty much faded into obscurity anyhow.

For the record, I was very much in agreement with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join