It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Flight Multiple SPINNING DISKS DEVICE FLIGHT; If two SAME POLE DISKS (South Pole best), magnetic fields were spun in opposite directions, interactions would lead to linear wave-structure flying off; producing a disruptive perpendicular wave-structure field, and the spinning disks would rise opposite gravity.

Oops,prolly the Nazi flying disks revisited.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Good find. Though the things I find in her website seem like mush.
So I've done searches particularly on terms that should fit in to our scientific reach.
Such as her version of "Arc Inertia"
"Line of Force( Line of induction )"
"Atom cycle pulse"
etc.

It all seems to be a bunch of existing scientific terms that she does not define nor seem to understand
mushed together with random numbers and unintelligent graphs with no hold to almost anything that our current science has to offer or maybe it is something that we are yet to understand. I am uncomfortable saying any of this is true or false. But it is something that does not make any sense to me currently. I will continue looking through her website during my free time. Hopefully I will be able to shed some light if there is any to be found.

edit: found a website for you guys to check out.

blog.go-here.nl...

tell me what you guys think of it.
edit on 13-8-2013 by AFallingFeather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
wayback machine has snapshots of the site beginning 2003. there's another phone number on the site and some information about a business.

archive.org...
edit on 13-8-2013 by ErwinOrb because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2013 by ErwinOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by LUXUS

Flight Multiple SPINNING DISKS DEVICE FLIGHT; If two SAME POLE DISKS (South Pole best), magnetic fields were spun in opposite directions, interactions would lead to linear wave-structure flying off; producing a disruptive perpendicular wave-structure field, and the spinning disks would rise opposite gravity.

Someone should try this just for the heck of it. I couldn't find anything about it on google so maybe nobody's ever tried it.

In 1919 the Thule Order held meetings in Ramsau where the Jugoslavian medium Maria Orsitsch received a technology offer from space aliens from Aldebaran. They gave the Thule Order plans for a time machine, or rather a dimension machine. Important components were counter-rotating magnets. Dr. W. O. Schumann from the Munchen Technical University worked on the plans for 3 years, and a first model was built in 1922, with unknown results.

Allegedly an experiment carried out by Third Reich scientists working for the SS in a German facility known as Der Riese ("The Giant")[5] near the Wenceslaus mine and close to the Czech border, Die Glocke is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high having a shape similar to that of a large bell. According to Cook, this device ostensibly contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be "filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color. This metallic liquid was code-named "Xerum 525" and was otherwise cautiously "stored in a tall thin thermos flask a meter high encased in lead".[6] Additional substances said to be employed in the experiments, referred to as Leichtmetall (light metal), "included thorium and beryllium peroxides".[6] Cook describes Die Glocke as emitting strong radiation when activated, an effect that supposedly led to the death of several unnamed scientists[

en.wikipedia.org...

The cell, which consisted of a rapidly spinning disc of superconducting ceramic suspended in the magnetic field of three electric coils, was then tested with a variety of materials and objects suspended above it, with measurable and consistent effects. In each case, the objects suspended above the rotating magnetic fields lightened by from 0.5 percent to 2 percent, the latter achieved when a second counter rotating magnetic field was placed above the first. The team found that even the air pressure vertically above the device dropped slightly, with the effect detectable directly above the device on every floor of the laboratory.

www.enterprisemission.com...
edit on 13-8-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I see a variety of comments aimed at the authenticity of this woman being an alien but I feel that is not the real issue here. The real issue is validity of the information presented here and on that site. I haven't read every page of this thread but has the actual information itself been refuted or debunked? To her defense, a lack of comprehension leading to dismissal of said info is not a legitimate rebuttal.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I hardly understood a single sentence of that, does it make sense to anybody or is it just nonsense?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

I hardly understood a single sentence of that, does it make sense to anybody or is it just nonsense?

It sort of seems like a short hand or hasty stream-of-though kind of writing. Unfortunate. Just when it starts to make sense it doesn't.

This kind of stuff is fascinating. Whether it is legit or not is secondary, because of the sheer magnitude of content. Sort of like how the ravings of a madman in an institution would be fascinating if it was on this scale and level of detail.

Almost like there are great wonders in the person's mind but they just can't manage to get it out properly.
edit on 13-8-2013 by djmarcone because: edit

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

IMO, its all gobbledegooky mix of buzz words and phrases.
The last paragraph makes some sense tho.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I'm not defending religion in any way but we are speaking about religious dogmas and all aim to be universal truths, making your argument invalid. If there is a valid/true God(s) it would be universal we could even admit some divergence due to flawed interpretations (we already do amongst ourselves).

It is a dead give away, the same primitive deity concept, not universal and anything but truthful.

So lets through out any information given by people who believe in any God and see where we are. That's the logic right? We would still be in caves.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

hmmmm....i wonder from where did he get the idea?
edit on 13-8-2013 by alen051 because: wrong link posted

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alen051

www.foxnews.com...

hmmmm....i wonder from where did he get the idea?

Great find, www.dropbox.com... There you got some picture's to check out. Maybe there is more info about this system in the folder somewhere.

Even if she is E.T, Human or something else doesn't really matter in this case. Just take a look at her website. approx 4000 files, 30000 lines of code and a lot of pictures and summaries. She is indeed intelligent and not lazy. Her website is indeed a lot of hours behind. It is not the best design I've seen but still able to navigate. Also as you can see. She have made some of the pictures herself. She have included the photoshop files in the folder.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I only just started reading her stuff and immediately found connection with new transport system concept...I am definitely sentenced for many sleepless nights

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
(enlarged and sharpened for clarity)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

It's the babbling of a complete (but very industrious) lunatic. I suppose it's better for this person to keep themselves busy with this stuff rather than planning to blow up churches or something. Seems pretty harmless.

Don't give her any money, though.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by okyouwin

you're right that these "great and terrible" questions always seem to be looming.

whether or not our friend Ms. McCall has the answers, i think it is at the very least interesting to explore the idea that answers do actually exist, and that they can take the form of incomprehensibly complex diagrams drawn with wide lines and bold colors.

i am still considering the possibility that aitrui website is more than that. but we appear to have hit a brick wall of skepticism here in this thread. am am glad, tho, that the information has gotten as much exposure as i was able to give it.... and that in doing so, this (evidently) tortured woman can have had a proper audience for her madness.

I have to say the graphics are pretty nice, the complexity almost insurmountable. You do raise a important idea, that answers actually do exist. From where I operate, this is a pretty heavy assumption. Well maybe not so much that answers actually exist, but that we will never understand them.

I'm with you. Any explanation may have insights, and what the hell we may as well get busy sorting it out.

I'm just curious about some of the equations and diagrams. Is there any support to any conclusion in there?

The web site seems pretty extensive and intense. And appears to have quite a bit of commitment and passion. I'd bet it will find an audience.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The lady may be delusional but she does have rare intelligence.

I think we should appreciate her for what she have though her work does not have much use.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Heck this lady's renderings are like the ones from Maia Orsitsch's
and could be getting them telepathically from some outside civilization.
Wonder why she isn't working in Area 51

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I found the text more readable when copying->pasting the texts into a new document, that way the different fonts, sizes and colors are aligned and what's left is just the text. Much less blurry and easier to read & understand.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
the website looks like a 13 year old made this in 1995.

her mind is probably somewhere close to that, aswell

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join