It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Air0x
Here you guys got some info for contact, please take care of this. We don't know. She maybe have hard times right now.

"Regards
aitrui, Katherine R. McCall
(805) 377-3080 cell
[email protected]
aitrui.com..."

i sent her an email to that addy last night. no response yet.

i copied the text of my email into a post a couple of pages back.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok a few observations,

1 Looking at the other website this person made (the Tesla one) it is clear that she can write in coherent English, so why on her Aitrui website does she adopt this strange English as though she struggles to write in English, is the idea to make people believe Aitrui is her first language?

2 She said she was a natural born American so I assume she is trying to suggest that this entity is using her body to communicate?

3 On her Tesla website it is clear she has studied a HUGE amount of subjects, free energy, anti gravity, energy generation etc. Therefore we can assume most of her knowledge comes from knowledge secured through studying all these various works.

4 She is not an alien but nevertheless highly intelligent, does she feel its easier to say she is an alien and thats how she got her information rather then just saying it was through a life of deep study and contemplation?

5 She has a very masculine mind ie how many females do you know that draw schematics of warp engines

edit on 12-8-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

Originally posted by Air0x
Here you guys got some info for contact, please take care of this. We don't know. She maybe have hard times right now.

"Regards
aitrui, Katherine R. McCall
(805) 377-3080 cell
[email protected]
aitrui.com..."

i sent her an email to that addy last night. no response yet.

i copied the text of my email into a post a couple of pages back.

Alright well done, I have also sent an message to her which I guess should increase the chance of get a glimpse of her at ATS.

Keep in mind she only check's her E-mail and website with a few months between. A response could therefore take up to a few months

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I think there were other email addresses maybe you should also forward it to them?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by tgidkp

I think there were other email addresses maybe you should also forward it to them?

It looks like she made a new email each year, I sent mine to these addr's:
"[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]" just to make sure it arrive.

Update:
"Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [0]

:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [0]

:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account ([email protected]) [0]"

Interesting, looks like she got an "[email protected]" address =)
edit on 12-8-2013 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2013 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Keep in mind she only check's her E-mail and website with a few months between. A response could therefore take up to a few months

Or, you could try to call her...

Just a thought...

Voice mail may be the way to go...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Air0x

Or, you could try to call her...

Just a thought...

Voice mail may be the way to go...

Indeed, someone could give a call a try? That's should indeed be interesting

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Indeed, someone could give a call a try? That's should indeed be interesting

Actually I did and it goes straight to voicemail, but hey anyone is welcome to try...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
When I googled her phone number, it says on this website that the number belongs to National Heritage Foundation in Utah.
But then I looked that the website URL and it is indeed A-I-TRU-I.COM. But there's also an email that I don't think anybody saw, which is [email protected].

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Is it just coincidence your avatar is similar to the subject's sample austrinus script?

Are you the subject or a groupie?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

why on her Aitrui website does she adopt this strange English...

in an earlier response, someone had mentioned that there might be some type of code written into the outrageous color schemes and continued repetition of specific (oddly worded) phrases.

that might be being too generous, but i am having some success in comparing her scientific slides to concepts that i have been studying for a long time. there have been comments from others in the thread that have said similarly. so, given the compelling nature of the work, i can only assume that she is who she says she is.

and, yes, please forward that email to any other relevant addresses.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

that is a very interesting observation.

i have a long history of making artistic quasi-technical and pseudo-scientifical drawings which may or may not have basis in reality. i suppose it is for this reason that i was originally attracted to her works, and downloaded and kept the website archive.

i just recently changed my avatar in an effort to shrug off the lack of credibility that had been associated with my former avatar. this was done concurrently with me starting several threads which have content that i wish to be taken seriously.

but i swear on the credibility of my new avatar that i am not this woman nor have any connection with her.

...a good observation.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
[ Interestingly enough, a Canadian TV show called Psi Factor Chronicles of the Paranormal--in its first season'
had an episode based on an alleged man who had traveled four centuries into the future

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
Reply to post by Shuye

1000s of years ahead? Her website is built from sloppy HTML, poor images and seriously bad layout. If you wanted to get your point across then you would not present your information in such a bad way.

Thats like going to a job interview in a mankini.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Never judge a book by its cover. And that website is literally, a COVER.

True her website seems like an old layout that used to be going on in the days of geocities in the 90's, but this doesn't make it invalid. That's the problem in our time, we look for fancy designs and things that capture our eyes, that's why our society is so obsessed with Apple products because it's so shiny and neat. Let's see who would listen to CNN if the newsroom would be in a dumpster in some dark alley.

Thus information may be found ANYWHERE, I would read more carefully such mixed and unreadable websites other than ones that will intentionally try to appeal to my eyes first. This website is not a sales pitch (that's for sure), so whatever IS there can only be understood and valued after careful (or at least some) examination of the context, without prejudging or denying it merely because of its design.

Isn't that why we are all here? To deny ignorance?
edit on 12-8-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

If you had the knowledge that she claimed she has would you make a website so terrible that us 2013 people struggle to use?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

If you had the knowledge that she claimed she has would you make a website so terrible that us 2013 people struggle to use?

sure. the type of knowledge that she presents is comparable (presumably) to, mmmmm...., let's say Newton. do you suppose Newton would be able to run a computer at all?

there are plenty examples of people with high-level functioning that cant even tie their shoes.

are you skeptical just for the sake of skepticism?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

No, I am skeptical because of her website.

a-i-tru-i.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org...://a-i-tru-i.com/

She has not achieved a thing since 2005. Her domain was created in 2002. Surely someone of her knowledge would have provided something a little better by now? Surely someone like her would learn to get her point across better after 10 years of donations.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Googled the number and got this:

Phone Number Belongs To
Katherines Selections

p.o.box 9332 Ogden, Utah, United States, 84408

Katherines Selections is a company categorized under Communications Equipment, Nec.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPlow
Googled the number and got this:

Phone Number Belongs To
Katherines Selections

p.o.box 9332 Ogden, Utah, United States, 84408

Katherines Selections is a company categorized under Communications Equipment, Nec.

Sounds dodgy to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Had a look at her site.........woman appears to be mad as a box of frogs!

Oh that just cracked me right up....

Definitely a few fries short of a Happy Meal...but a real character....

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fatpastyhead

you appear to hold the opinion that she is really raking it in with the donations. but, considering the website has existed for ten years (thanks for confirming that), and there is no trace of it on ATS, it might be worth considering that she is not the spry entrepreneur you think she is.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join