It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is truly fascinating. True or not, the Atlantis material has the makings of a great story. Maybe seeing how Hollywood hasn't had an original idea in a while they should tap into stories like this or some of Zachariah Sitchin's stuff. Seems like Hollywood is only into reboots. Not sure if I can take another Batman reboot.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Zehll

Originally posted by Zehll
It always make me laugh in these types of threads; people saying things to the effect of " Nope, this isn't how aliens act" "Aliens can do better than that" "She's not an alien, aliens don't do that" lol. If anyone on ATS was an authority on the behavior of aliens I'm sure we wouldn't require these threads in the first place.

Simply put, if you're going to talk aliens, then you must be able to consider that any and all combinations of anything are possible.

Even the smiley faced "alphabet" character? Okee dokee...

You do know that human beings are programmed to see faces, even where faces do not exist. Also the circular patterns made around numerous characters are obvious. Why couldn't this character be what it is with a circle around it, making it just appear to be a face?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gilmour25
This is truly fascinating. True or not, the Atlantis material has the makings of a great story. Maybe seeing how Hollywood hasn't had an original idea in a while they should tap into stories like this or some of Zachariah Sitchin's stuff.

I plan to use this material for role playing games. That often leads to bigger works.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If you can get past the form of writing, the substance becomes clear to someone who can understand it. To say that she is crazy because you don't have the appropriate background is just ludacris. I have a background in having fun learning about particle physics, and the like, and its an undying, insatiable hunger. That being said, the substance of her seemingly hastily written thoughts have some truth to them, and also have things that I don't understand. Of all the things I don't understand, I see parts I do understand and know there is an 'in between' I have yet to learn. Credible or not, I'm sure there is something useful in this site. Although I don't agree with all things anyone says, I'm sure we both can agree on something, and this applies to this "crazy" woman.

The zip file doesn't seem to be available anymore, am I missing something? Is there a mirror?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am fascinated by this topic - I'm sure someone else has mentioned it but it reminds me of the film K-PAX.

My reply here is just so that the thread appears in my subscribed list - I will add a more detailed response later on.

Thanks for sharing the story!

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rychwebo
If you can get past the form of writing, the substance becomes clear to someone who can understand it. To say that she is crazy because you don't have the appropriate background is just ludacris. I have a background in having fun learning about particle physics, and the like, and its an undying, insatiable hunger. That being said, the substance of her seemingly hastily written thoughts have some truth to them, and also have things that I don't understand. Of all the things I don't understand, I see parts I do understand and know there is an 'in between' I have yet to learn. Credible or not, I'm sure there is something useful in this site. Although I don't agree with all things anyone says, I'm sure we both can agree on something, and this applies to this "crazy" woman.

The zip file doesn't seem to be available anymore, am I missing something? Is there a mirror?

www.dropbox.com...
There you go my freind

Should be interesting to see if she reply on the E-mails we have sent to her.
She also have a number if someone wants to leave a voice message or maybe even get to talk with her.

If someone know anybody whom has a physics background it would be nice to ask she/he about this content.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Thanks a ton, I hope it's worth the download.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This lady is in the same category as me.

I have been tormented by visions of technology much more advanced than present on this planet since childhood. I am born on this planet, yet I have memories of objects that are not present on this planet.

The difference is that this lady has tried to work out the "science" behind the visions. She of course does not have enough knowledge in that department.

For example, the diagram of transportation system using a capsule in a tube is correct. The theory she presents is incorrect.

She does have a rare gift.

Now I understand that a soul can hop planets. It took me two decades and so much wandering to understand that.

I have seen technology in my visions that can pretty much solve all problems facing mankind. However I do not know the theoretical basis behind the things I see. The visions are just pictures. The visions pertain to an advanced and peaceful civilization either present in some other planet or same planet in the past.

One thing I have figured out for sure is that the current humans on this planet are very destructive and that we collectively are on a wrong path.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Very interesting! Would you like to share more about your visions and experiences?

Have you produced anything we could look at?

Especially this 'planet-hopping' idea - really fascinates me.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
I have seen technology in my visions that can pretty much solve all problems facing mankind. However I do not know the theoretical basis behind the things I see. The visions are just pictures. The visions pertain to an advanced and peaceful civilization either present in some other planet or same planet in the past.

One thing I have figured out for sure is that the current humans on this planet are very destructive and that we collectively are on a wrong path.

I'm sure a lot of us have much better ideas for humanity than what those in power have. A lot of us see a technological utopia and innately know how it should operate to be successful.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

I too emailed her 4 days ago, I got no reply as of time of writing, and I did not get a mail from postmastergeneral either so I presume it arrived somewhere...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I also would be quite interested to hear more of your experiences and knowledge with this type of memory/incarnational cognizance. Can you describe in more detail any of these objects that you have memories of? Anything you can describe or relate could prove to be of use, if only to better our understanding of such an individual.

Now I understand that a soul can hop planets. It took me two decades and so much wandering to understand that.

It's interesting, because in the system of philosophy that I subscribe to, The Law of One, souls who have chosen to come from other planets or realities/densities and incarnate here on this planet are known as wanderers. I think it's neat that you decided to use that term also, and surely no coincidence, as such a concept (coincidence) is not really a valid one anyway.

While I agree that humans are very destructive, I'm don't think that we are on the wrong path per se, because, when viewed from a cosmic/macro level, there really is no ultimate right or wrong, just learning and experience. It may seem negative and painful at times, but it's really only a very elaborate illusionary game that we set up for ourselves prior to incarnating, that we may learn and evolve as individualized portions of the infinite consciousness that is and is.

That's my take on it anyway =)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

TextIN CONCLUSION, with greatest sadness I must now place serious considerations to give up my natural birth home the USA and seek another if life beyond age 70 and intellect-skills are to continue; the hardest work I have ever done is "doing nothing, not to give any more knowledge"; I always ware a pin "UNITED WE STAND *For Enduring Freedom* now with great sadness, considerations be taken to another Major FUTURE ORIENTED Nation who would accept "Political Asylum"; Briton UK, European EU, Canada, Russia, China; Federal Agency declares if I try to leave I would be assassinated, in any case all my knowledge to be destroyed, which some has already been EMF'ed ((aitrui opinion: our USA Scientist are not capable, lacking DESIRED - Mostly freedom of intellect-skills growths, reasoning-skills have faltered into programmed smartness a consciousness condition of lost hope failed designated focus on future)). Why is intelligence mutated into killing & destruction? Why can't intellect-skills be meet with inquiry - Interest - Thirst for Knowledge Consciousness always seeking >Dreams >>Building >>>Achievement^^^^; have we as an "God Our Father" Existence gifted intelligent species MUTATED?

Why go through all that work for nothing? There are no advertisements on the screen and no external blogging.
What would be the purpose if not for money?

If this isn't real, which I won't ever know if it is, then why?

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
My professional opinion is that shes bat # crazy.. I do find her and her site interesting and entertaining..

Thnx OP, fun find..

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Very interesting! Would you like to share more about your visions and experiences?

Lol U R Dreaming.
Planet hopping ain't all that simple and prolly dangerous

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

I also would be quite interested to hear more of your experiences and knowledge with this type of memory/incarnational cognizance. Can you describe in more detail any of these objects that you have memories of? Anything you can describe or relate could prove to be of use, if only to better our understanding of such an individual.

It's interesting, because in the system of philosophy that I subscribe to, The Law of One, souls who have chosen to come from other planets or realities/densities and incarnate here on this planet are known as wanderers. I think it's neat that you decided to use that term also, and surely no coincidence, as such a concept (coincidence) is not really a valid one anyway.

While I agree that humans are very destructive, I'm don't think that we are on the wrong path per se, because, when viewed from a cosmic/macro level, there really is no ultimate right or wrong, just learning and experience. It may seem negative and painful at times, but it's really only a very elaborate illusionary game that we set up for ourselves prior to incarnating, that we may learn and evolve as individualized portions of the infinite consciousness that is and is.

That's my take on it anyway =)

There is a correct path, and the current humans have not taken that path.

The path the current humans have taken leads to misery and destruction.

There are five principles that every human must follow if the society has to function in the way God ordained.

These are:

a. Truthfulness
b. Nonviolence (except punishment for crime awarded by the King)
c. Honesty (do not steal)
d. Control of sexual desire (no prostitution, abstaining sex except for procreation)
e. Hard work (abstaining from laziness, every healthy adult should put in due share of useful work).

Every person from King to the farmer, richest to the poorest is expected to follow the above five principles.

No amount of religiosity or rituals takes a human to the God if the above five are not followed by him/her.

As regards to my visions, I am not a scientist. A vision is not sufficient to make a product. You must be able to create a theoretical and engineering model, and then be able to sell it to the " moneyed" people. I never had enough resources to be able to do that.

The next problem is that of conscious. Veda prohibits learned men from giving secrets of high technology to the undesirable people. The current society is in the category of "undesirable" as defined by Veda.

The technology that makes life comfortable can also be used for war purposes. An example is the spaceship that can take a human from one planet to the other. The spaceship can be used for welfare and progress in the hands of a good human, but the same can be used for violence and destruction in the hands of an evil one.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by wildtimes

Lol U R Dreaming.
Planet hopping ain't all that simple and prolly dangerous

Some people (rare ones) have memories of life spent on a different planet than the current one. These memories come from past lives.

It is very difficult for a human to travel from one planet to the other, as you need very high-tech spaceship, which is very expensive to build.

However a soul is not physical body. The soul travels in "another" dimension and can cover huge distances very quickly as measured in our time.

This phenomenon can not be explained using scientific means.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

You can ask me a question.

This may help you in believing what I said.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

True, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky talked about this force and said it cannot be given to people of this current kali yuga.

It was the same force which was used to destroy Tripura (Atlantis) with an Astra in ancient times, it is a knowledge closely connected with sound.

"We say and maintain that SOUND, for one thing, is a tremendous Occult power; that it is a stupendous force, of which the electricity generated by a million of Niagaras could never counteract the smallest potentiality when directed with occult knowledge. Sound may be produced of such a nature that the pyramid of Cheops would be raised in the air, or that a dying man, nay, one at his last breath, would be revived and filled with new energy and vigour. For Sound generates, or rather attracts together, the elements that produce an ozone, the fabrication of which is beyond chemistry, but within the limits of Alchemy."

"It is just because Keely's discovery would lead to a knowledge of one of the most occult secrets, a secret which can never be allowed to fall into the hands of the masses, that his failure to push his discoveries to their logical end seems certain to Occultists."

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I advise people to read my posts from other threads. There is a lot of information about many things.

I give you one example. Many people believe that USA has flying saucers already. There is a lot of speculation regarding this.

I refuted this saying that USA does not have more than 2 captured saucers. USA does not 'yet' have the technology to build flying saucers.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join