It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
it is hard to know how to give this a proper introduction.

so, lets start with the author of the information presented herein, Katherine R McCall. she is homeless, a visitor from another planet, an intelligence informant for the US government, and she claims that she is currently under heavy scrutiny from the government for releasing the information that she shares with us.....

.....just damned crazy enough that it might be true.

she runs a website which truly must be seen to be believed. but please BEWARE!!! this website is a browser-crasher. probably the most difficult to navigate i have ever witnessed. so, to help give you an idea of what lies therein, i have prepared a sample of some of the images which are hosted on the site.

there are many MANY! more at the website.

i first came across this a couple of years ago. but later i found the website had gone offline for several years. it has recently come back online with her pleadings for legal help and protection and an invitation to download the entire contents of her website via a single zip file.

the bad news is that the current provided download links do not work! the good news is that i downloaded the zip when i first visited years ago. the better news is that the information is far easier to sort through from the zip download. if i can get the 'go ahead' from ATS admin, i will be happy to rehost the 472MB zip file.

if nothing else, hours and hours of entertainment....

***BEWARE*** do not hit this link on a wimpy computer:

AITRUI

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
How does her webpage filled with the information as above prove she is an extraterrestrial? The information looks interesting but isn't proof. She also doesn't look like an alien she looks human.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
oh.

did i forget to mention that i make no claim whatsoever to the veracity of this information?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
oh.

did i forget to mention that i make no claim whatsoever to the veracity of this information?

I wouldn't even have made a thread of a "homeless, alien government informant" with such a website.
But, what do I know, perhaps some expert will come along and validate some of it?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Reminds me of...

I'm having similar reactions that Anne would to the story too, how convenient that an alien from a different world has the identical notion of a western deity as we do.

Eh eh ehhhhhhhhh.

edit on 10-8-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That "website" looks like it was made by someone who is completely, utterly and entire INSANE.

I am positive any medical expert would agree with me.

Think about the above in the OP, now take this x1000. If you click on the so called "website", it will load a TON of this into your browser. Seriously, it's completely...WHACK.
edit on 10-8-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

dont get me wrong. it is an awful mess and just plain weird.

but so much of the time, here at ATS, we will get someone "special" who might make similar claims as this Aituri woman.... and then when probed for deeper and more technical information, they come up empty-handed. but there appears to be no end to the (inscrutable) depths of the information from this one.

i have never seen anything like it and i find the drawings compelling if not entertaining.

you guys need to throw a couple more shots back and remember that this is in skunkworks.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Seriously, it's completely...WHACK.

if by "WHACK", you mean "AWESOME", then i completely agree.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, it certainly looks like a great deal of effort was put into it. a labor of love, perhaps... meaning that she may truly believe this herself, which makes it interesting.... but my first question (because I'd hate to have to dig for it) is why was planet earth unsafe for a race that can travel faster than the speed of light and move planets?

No way am I touching the site, per your warnings but I'm curious.... Do you know where the answer to that could be?
edit on 10-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Had a look at her site.........woman appears to be mad as a box of frogs!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It is all so much more simple than this demonstration and why so very, very few would ever believe it when it is presented to them. The simplicity is the shroud.

The intense complexities demonstrated here is dissection when the truth lies in the macro.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

why was planet earth unsafe for a race that can travel faster than the speed of light and move planets?

i have not come anywhere near to reading all of her material. but, i will sift through what i have here and see if i can turn up an answer for you.

and also for anyone else that has questions that i can go digging for. lemmme know.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

i have felt myself leaning toward this reaction as well (insanity). but then i recall that we were recently reprimanded by moderator hefficide for making such snap judgements and voicing them.

so, alternatively, i will inconspicuously star your post.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I'm not defending religion in any way but we are speaking about religious dogmas and all aim to be universal truths, making your argument invalid. If there is a valid/true God(s) it would be universal we could even admit some divergence due to flawed interpretations (we already do amongst ourselves).

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I think a better world would be delusion. I have a hard type pinpointing sanity and insanity especially when I look around, in my core I can even admit to think at times if I myself am not insane since some of the general views or reality of others seems so twisted...

edit on 10-8-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
For anyone who care to look further, the downloadable ZIP(s) can be found in links on this page.

Page with links to Zips

They are in the boxes with the "HOT" icons on them.
Good luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ha, this is Crazy.I love this kind of stuff. Probably a nutter, but very fun. Who knows, could be something to some of this. You never know.

Thanks for the OP.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oh boy! This lady is interesting indeed! She has a Facebook page also, should anyone fancy a look. It's listed under aitrui Katherine R. McCall..won't crash your browser! Eccentric to say the least, s&f OP for giving me something interesting to sift thru for a while.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ATS is the ideal site for this since you can propose anything and have others contemplate it (a positive thing). The first thing that came to my mind was a rain man type. She could be an alien or she could just feel like an alien. If she has an autistic spectrum condition she is likely highly intelligent yet would not feel a connection to others (no shared interests or commonalities; in her own mind so much cannot escape, etc). Even if that were the case it is worth looking at her data if you can understand it. Many who are exceptionally intelligent are labeled as crazy only because they fall outside of the norm.
edit on 10-8-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join