It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
She doesn't have to be from another planet to be linked to someone from another planet.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Waay cool, maybe we could have her website remote viewed by the remote viewing section here?
Could be she is transmitting some graspable science or could be just gobbeldy gook....we need some xperts ....Phage....would you kindly view the interestingly coloured drawings?
Look for the FTL please

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
*coughs* Ooooo-kay then. There's crazy-genius, and then there's just . . . crazy. The latter of which I'm pretty sure applies to this woman. You can be completely el-nutso and weave fanciful stories & make beautiful art, and it seems like she certainly nailed that one. Can't fault her for the eye candy.

*walks away from this thread slowly with eyes as big as (flying) saucers*

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

But... the OP says:

she is homeless, a visitor from another planet, an intelligence informant for the US government,

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh come on please put this stuff in the lunatic asylum where it belongs. However, to add some science to that assertion :

She is from another planet. She has learnt English. ANYONE in that situation will have learnt English in a manner that enables them to spell correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA DAH. Meditteranean is the correct spelling. The variety she uses is typically of people of English speaking origin who spell phonetically due to a lack of education and/or knowledge. Neither of which an Alien visitor can use as an excuse.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
A Beautiful Mind comes to my mind...

Think about it though, if this was even remotely accurate, "they" wouldn't let this information be freely distributed on a website that is available to every and all in the world.

This is just another "I come from the Planet X" story. But, it's scary to say, but, many people will accept she is from another planet because people are desperate for answers! "Please tell me who I am!" "Please tell us what to do?" "What should we do" "When" "How?"

People are so starved for answers that they are willing to let ANYONE make outrageous claims AND THEN they let them virtually control their lives by taking their advice --as crazy as it sounds! But, they won't listen to any of their loved ones for advice or even go and see a professional psychologist or psychiatrist. But, they'll let a complete stranger from the planet "You will listen to whatever I say because you haven't a clue in this world so I might as well say I'm from somewhere Else-apolis and make it sound interesting and then leave you with more questions then answers-apolis."

Smart is believing in half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half to believe. It doesn't take a genius from "Answers-apolis" to know this is fake. All it is is something thrown out there to confuse the people who believe, or want to believe, in life on other planets. Sadly, many will take this website as if it's from their home town in Gospelwoodland.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I will say it looks interesting and needs some investigating, I'm def. gonna check it out. It's been a while since I've seen something like this(I am a new member but ive been a long time lurker)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
Well, it certainly looks like a great deal of effort was put into it. a labor of love, perhaps... meaning that she may truly believe this herself, which makes it interesting.... but my first question (because I'd hate to have to dig for it) is why was planet earth unsafe for a race that can travel faster than the speed of light and move planets?

No way am I touching the site, per your warnings but I'm curious.... Do you know where the answer to that could be?
edit on 10-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

she said:

Not hostile peoples, Forced to leave planet Earth due to plateau growing Human Awareness-Condition (intellectually lower evolved brain development than most other species) mutated into Hostility (who's Abominations have proclaimed themselves as the only intelligence of all Universe, ideals that has both isolated & propels their extinction). The Greek myths in REALITY found a new home only nine-light-years away (TODAY: Star-ships, slower Freighters transit time 3-weeks). More than a million Humans over time have became part of the many new Home Planets

ETA: I noticed that she is asking for money and has a paypal button you can click to donate, lmao

I guess the aliens that sent her here don`t pay her, I wonder if the alien pizza deliver has a 1 hour or it`s free guarantee for earth deliveries?

edit on 11-8-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Not sure about you guys, but if I visited another planet, the one way I would announce myself is to

-create detailed imagery
-convert it to a industry-standard digital format
-pay for a domain name using that planet's currency
-learn now to code in a standard communication-language such as HTML
-pay for a hosting account or find a free one
-learn how to upload my source-content to that account
-scream "I'm an Alien!!" to the world

or...I'd just park my ship in the middle of a stadium filled with people...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

There is a donation page.. enough said. Or do aliens need money? Surely if she really is one she just has to use her superior intelligence or special powers.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I read, and attempted to decipher, all the information contained in the opening post, and I am almost certain that these statements are the ravings of a disturbed mind, to put it bluntly. I actually tried to keep an open mind, but the "scientific" principles, and I use that phrase loosely in this instance, supposedly contained within are simply gibberish and nonsensical to say the least. I am familiar with more advanced technology than the average person, technologies that are only theoretical and may or may not work. That is not to say I believe in many of them, but I am aware of them.

Some of those same ideas were obviously in a few of the diagrams, but the majority of what I saw appeared to be the mixing together of ideas that shouldn't be mixed together. It reminds me of a person taking a bunch of theoretical ideas, like anti-matter, anti-gravity, etc., ideas which cannot currently be tested, and presenting them in such a way. The point of hoaxers doing this is because their ideas cannot be proven to be false. If any of this stuff is real, it was either taken from other ideas found on the internet, and just happens to work, or it is completely false altogether and was taken from somewhere else, or was just made up by this person.

Even the ordering and layout of everything reminds me of behaviors associated with those who have certain mental problems. I mean let's think about it for a minute...Which is more likely, that this woman is some alien from another planet, who is definitely not acting in a way I think an alien would act, or that she is mentally ill in some manner or is just attempting to satisfy some personal drive by hoaxing all of this information and these claims?

There are conspiracy or mysterious subject matter ideas that may not be very likely, but this one takes the cake in my opinion, lol. I do recognize that the OP distanced themselves from this information when it comes to it being fake or authentic, since the OP doesn't know. They are just presenting the information, so let's not forget that and go attacking this person simply for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Think about what? All kinds of information is available to lots of people, they have your reaction though, just nothing but incredulity.

You have already decided, so they like this perception, and leave it in public.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

Interesting language I must say. Wonder the meaning of the "happy face with a hat" symbol on the 5th and 7th line.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

it appears to me that this person was involved in such work, but just flipped, and now suffers with just a mixed up comprehension of all around her. and so we have her idea of all her great knowledge but in a jumbled and mixed up state. some belongs some does not belong. kind of reminds me a little of perhaps a machine with many parts, all is well, until one day from stress one part collapses, and in turn the whole machine bangs and clangs and behaves erratically, that machine her brain, maybe. but I do think whoever she is, she was definately involved with this sort of livelyhood... does anyone know anything about her at all? ok she's not an alien. there must be some trace of her cv or something..

How about ATS getting her on as a guest, to answer questions.

Thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

It's not nice to call folks crazy, when we simply cannot understand what it is they are trying to communicate to us... also it's less intelligent to "diagnose someone as crazy" when we have no possible way of making such a conclusion... unless you are some type of mental health expert, and if so.. well my bad, guess you know better than I do

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm of Extra-Terrestrial descent, and I think humans are silly.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've been mind F*d :O

I would call this woman insane; but that would be rude and ignorant as I do not have a background check. Would be interesting to have a 'one-on-one' conversation with her, to test her psychology. But I dont think an idiot could come up with ALL of that information.

Very intersting indeed, never heard of this woman either. Thanks for sharing, I wil take advice and not open the website lol

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting website + story.
She definitely seems like an interesting person.
Lots of very great imagery, though it's all really vague at the same time.
The language? Smily face and hat? Not sure about that.

Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
How does her webpage filled with the information as above prove she is an extraterrestrial? The information looks interesting but isn't proof. She also doesn't look like an alien she looks human.

Just because she claims to be from another World, doesn't mean she can't look like us!

I'm open-minded and willing to believe she may well be from another World or maybe an Alien Entity has taken residence within her to bring news to the rest of us!?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It always make me laugh in these types of threads; people saying things to the effect of " Nope, this isn't how aliens act" "Aliens can do better than that" "She's not an alien, aliens don't do that" lol. If anyone on ATS was an authority on the behavior of aliens I'm sure we wouldn't require these threads in the first place.

Simply put, if you're going to talk aliens, then you must be able to consider that any and all combinations of anything are possible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join