It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zehll

Originally posted by Zehll
It always make me laugh in these types of threads; people saying things to the effect of " Nope, this isn't how aliens act" "Aliens can do better than that" "She's not an alien, aliens don't do that" lol. If anyone on ATS was an authority on the behavior of aliens I'm sure we wouldn't require these threads in the first place.

Simply put, if you're going to talk aliens, then you must be able to consider that any and all combinations of anything are possible.

Even the smiley faced "alphabet" character? Okee dokee...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That is just how she does full stops/periods.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Also I am not trying to be mean and don't ever comment negatively on peoples looks. BUT from that picture I swear that's a man in a wig??

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

MY GOD!!! My poor brain!!!
(Leaves to go get asprin)

S&F, OP.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just found this site called: Dr Nikola Tesla - Katherine R McCall

its got the initial crazy going on, but is more organized.

blog.go-here.nl...
edit on 11-8-2013 by ignorance101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Someone must of slipped her a drink laced with acid and lsd.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Maybe she's brilliant? E was consister at nut job at first!
Or maybe she's friggin homeless and loopy!
Will look anyway. One day some nut job cranks going to come along and they will end up being right!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is her apparently in 1970 note the Uniform?!?

Photo Notice the Uniform?!?
edit on 11/8/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Edgar Casey spoke of getting the information he recieved from the ENTITY . Now I have considered two possibilities for what the ENTITY is . I believe that the earth itself is a living breathing creature, with thoughts feelings , memories , and so on just as and more intelligent than us . Now one of the possibilitiesis that I consider that the earth being an intelligent being with the ability to communicate, being the source of Edgar Casey's insight. The other possibilty being something connected to the Atlantis stories to the effect possibly before as suggested in this thread, the atlanteans left earth, now if they left earth what if they left an advanced piece of technology here on earth a transmitter so to speak with an evolved human being the receiver for the transmitter. Which leads into another thread I commented on about th negative blood that was shut down recently, my statement was to the effect , the author of the thread suggested that we have had it wrong , about O- blood being the oldest blood type on planet earth , that O- is in fact the most recent blood type, the reason the author suggested this had to do with that the highest percentage of alien abduction cases were O-. When I suggested that if he was right about his theory, that maybe , the "ALIENS" were looking for people with O- blood type because they are looking for a specific jump in human evolution that they are already aware of , not that they are looking for random O- people , but are looking for a specific individual, their own missing link so to speak. Shortly after I made my comment the thread was shut down. I'm not saying my comment was what caused the thread to get shut down at all , all I was doing was putting a possibility out there, now what if the atlanteans did leave some sort of transmitter that communicate with a specific evolved DNA as us humans evolve so that they have the ability to find some of these evolved people. I also consider the possibility that these so called crazy people like this woman got connected to this transmitter, and the information was too much for them, having a negative effect on them.they end up sharing the information they recieved, to us it seems crazy because we don't yet know how to interpret it. Now these are just possibilities that I consider , they are not to be taken as gospel, after all we are on ATS , a place where we can discuss unusual ideas in an intelligent manner

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nice to see that some how a cuture with people that live to be over 2000 years old, has advanced technology and has been about for 80000 years still has god as a very important part of there lives. [/sarc]

I call BS on this as our own world is progressing and we understand more of the world around us we have less and less need for religion so why would an advanced civilisation have any need for the biblical god?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Holy smokes, I visited the site and I must say it is absolutely bonkers in the best and most fascinating type of way...

My take on the whole thing, after having only briefly perused the website, is that this woman is a modern day Henry Darger. If you don't know who that is, he was an extremely reclusive writer who only became well known after the posthumous discovery of a 15,145 page book he had written alone in his apartment. Really a fascinating character and definitely worth looking into if you've not heard of him-

Henry Darger Wiki

They're similar in that they seem to be able to devote tremendous amounts of time to a very idiosyncratic and singular passion, Darger with his Realms of the Unreal, and McCall with her Aitrui Saga. She would seem to have some type of Autism spectrum disorder, but I don't think that necessarily means that everything shes written is an out and out fabrication. It's very interesting to speculate about, given how little we know about how the mind works and what truly causes what we label as 'Mental Illness'.

I like to think that she's had quite the series of past lives, and in this one, some wires became crossed somewhere along the line which is leading to this extreme mish-mash of disorganized thinking and fantasy which, although largely fabricated, has a basis in truth in some reality, somewhere... perhaps just not this one.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by rickymouse

But... the OP says:

she is homeless, a visitor from another planet, an intelligence informant for the US government,

Yeah right
I'm going to win the Lotto tonight too, even though it is Sunday and there are no games.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Zehll

Even the smiley faced "alphabet" character? Okee dokee...

The smiley guy appears to be of one continuous line.
Just something I noticed.

Originally posted by ignorance101
reply to post by tgidkp

Also I am not trying to be mean and don't ever comment negatively on peoples looks. BUT from that picture I swear that's a man in a wig??

Hmmm, I guess, but she didn't seem to look that bad when she was younger, I wonder what kind of a person she was like back then?
What is she like now for that matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

WOW just doesn't seem to cut it.
Absolutely mesmerizing.....what do you mean by a "wimpy" computer? What browser and DOS is safe to use? I have a "new" computer running core i3, with windows 8.....will that handle it? 400g RAM, I believe...

running on broadband cable. Is that strong enough? This would be a fascinating thing to print out and examine. I can't even begin to imagine the strength of character - whether "insane" or "genius" - but the drawings alone are phenomenal!!

Is there any info about her biographically?

I just finished page 1, but I'm afraid to click on ANY of the links without further "guidance" (heh)....

This kind of stuff is my FAVORITE sort of case study....thanks and big-time

S/F

Bravo!!!!
edit on 11-8-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

ANYONE in that situation will have learnt English in a manner that enables them to spell correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA DAH. Meditteranean is the correct spelling.

Erm, no, your choice isn't the correct spelling EITHER.

MEDITERRANEAN

cute. woops!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Have you not thought that she could be being contacted from another World? Writing down what she is receiving?

I believe some of us have that Power to receive messages from other Worlds or other Beings which could be here on this Earth but only show themselves to certain people.

Even I am able to receive messages through my TV!

We receive messages via Satellite and Electric Waves!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What a weird website!

I had to swipe some of the graphics cause they were cool

It is very hard to follow and seems to repeat graphics over and over, however it did lead me onto a search for some ancient south African 2.8 billion year old balls, only to find the explanation that seemed most likely to me to be a natural cause and not some ancient civilization.

But it still did send me to research something...lol

She is definitely "out there" but kind of reminds me of an idiot savant.

A cool webpage at least, although it is pretty obvious to me that she is lost in her own world,
but then,
aren't we all?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I'm not defending religion in any way but we are speaking about religious dogmas and all aim to be universal truths, making your argument invalid. If there is a valid/true God(s) it would be universal we could even admit some divergence due to flawed interpretations (we already do amongst ourselves).

It is a dead give away, the same primitive deity concept, not universal and anything but truthful.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Does Katherine McCall have a birth record, social security number, etc.? Is it possible that she was just an abductee to whom much information was provided (downloaded?)?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I did a google for the name - and funnily enough, there is another woman of the same name who is a physics professional. Strange coinkydink? I don't know.

The link someone posted for the blog.go-here.nl has a "cleaned up" sort of version that appears to be more navigable.... and is in "proper" format....with links under each sub-category. Really interesting. I'd still like to know what a "wimpy" computer means. OP???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join