It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

visitor from planet Aitrui shares her story, technology, etc.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I think you are wrong about that, both USA and Europe secret government do have this technology...since the 1930s

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

You can ask me a question.

This may help you in believing what I said.

You said that you have been "tormented" by these visions, which means that they are unpleasant and frightful experiences... why is that? What about these visions that you experience is it that torments you?

Also, I'd like to know how you experience them, I assume that you are awake and not asleep when they happen, otherwise they would be dreams rather than visions, is that correct? If so, do you enter into a trance or fugue state where you see these visions? Is it similar to the way you perceive dreams, or different? How long does a vision usually last?

If you've already described these things in other posts on other threads, perhaps you could direct me to them?

Thank you, and Namaste!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
reply to post by Air0x

I too emailed her 4 days ago, I got no reply as of time of writing, and I did not get a mail from postmastergeneral either so I presume it arrived somewhere...

It sure looks like it did for me too. But as I have said earlier in this thread. She only check her emails a few times a year.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

You can ask me a question.

This may help you in believing what I said.

You said that you have been "tormented" by these visions, which means that they are unpleasant and frightful experiences... why is that? What about these visions that you experience is it that torments you?

Also, I'd like to know how you experience them, I assume that you are awake and not asleep when they happen, otherwise they would be dreams rather than visions, is that correct? If so, do you enter into a trance or fugue state where you see these visions? Is it similar to the way you perceive dreams, or different? How long does a vision usually last?

If you've already described these things in other posts on other threads, perhaps you could direct me to them?

Thank you, and Namaste!

I have tormented by these memories as I have been able to compare the mental states of people of a higher civilization to the mental states of people on earth. I can see the difference. I know that earth people are set for self-destruction.

I have argued forgiveness for earth people with my Master. However it did not work out, as the Master is firm about culpability of earth people.

The Master says that no amount of technology will save earth people from destruction. The reason is that people have forgotten God's laws, and have made their own arbitrary laws. They have forgotten to live in peace, among themselves and with nature.

I can see a vision anytime I want by just focussing on a topic. I do not need any specific effort.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

I think you are wrong about that, both USA and Europe secret government do have this technology...since the 1930s

You should read about F-35 program and the difficulty the USA is facing in that program. There have been very serious technical challenges.

A "flying saucer" is built without screws and fasteners. It has no nuts and bolts. The whole ship is assembled like human body.

You can make a little effort to research this topic, and you will reach the correct conclusion.

I can tell you a lot but it may not be appropriate for this forum. My computer has been attacked several times already.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

You should read about F-35 program and the difficulty the USA is facing in that program. There have been very serious technical challenges.

A "flying saucer" is built without screws and fasteners. It has no nuts and bolts. The whole ship is assembled like human body.

You can make a little effort to research this topic, and you will reach the correct conclusion.

I can tell you a lot but it may not be appropriate for this forum. My computer has been attacked several times already.

The book ringing cedars talks about ufos built whole.

If you have access to visions on any topics, whats the cure for cancer, hiv, autism, diabetes?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

You can live disease-free if you follow a lifestyle prescribed by "Ayurved".

You need clean water and air, and food that is not laced with pesticides.

You grow your food organically - use organic fertilizers and natural weed killers. Grow your food with love and care.

Do not overeat. Limit your food intake to 2 large meals and two small meals (refreshments). Do not take anything except water in between.

Eat vegetarian food. If it is hard for you to be fully vegetarian, eat meat in small quantities like Chinese do. Eat boiled meat where the liquid has been drained.

Avoid fried, heavily salted, very sweet and very sour food.

Stop taking fermented drinks and foods. This includes wines, beers, pickles, etc.

Best food is steamed or boiled. The oil can be added to food without frying.

Do light exercises twice a day, and take rest (sleep) for six hours a day. Healthy people (except old or sick) should not sleep in daytime.

Take only herbal medicines when needed. There are different herbal medicines for various diseases. Medicines cannot be prescribed over Internet.

edit on 19-8-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Who is your Master, and what is he a Master of?

Thank you for your replies.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

He is an alive person who has attained 'samadhi' (or 'moksha' as is called by some).

Cannot tell you more due to security issues.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

He is an alive person who has attained 'samadhi' (or 'moksha' as is called by some).

Ah very interesting. Isn't it hard to find those people. I for sure would be glad to meet one

Where can I find those people?

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
All i see is the writings of a mad man......or in this case a mad woman but i'm no scientist so......

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Air0x

Ah very interesting. Isn't it hard to find those people. I for sure would be glad to meet one

If you want to meet one, first you need to decide why you want to meet?
Such people have no desire of meeting worldly people.

He is not a person of the kind that you see on TV or leading congregations suggesting 'asans'.
He keeps away from politics and people in power.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Air0x

He is not a person of the kind that you see on TV or leading congregations suggesting 'asans'.
He keeps away from politics and people in power.

Alright, I can't send you private message so therefore I am forwarding it here. I can reply to PM's though. I would be glad if you send me a PM and lets talk off-topic there

I've meditated and actually thought a lot of move to another country and become an buddhist monk and just go with the flow and find my higher self.

Things like the food I eat and education I'm teached in school starts to make sense now, so to speak.

I would be glad if you could give me some guidance to find me a guide. I live in Sweden do you think those guides also exist in a country like Sweden?

I've seen there is lessons I can take for money such as Qi-Gong, Tai-chi and different type of meditation techniques.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Only Jesus Christ can redeem your soul and gift you Salvation ( Moksha )
thru His Mighty Grace.
All other ways do not lead you to true moksha, instead these are self deception / self hypnosis,
So beware

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Well that seems rather haughty of him doesn't it?

Consider that the (Arguably I suppose) greatest master of all time, Christ, worked almost exclusively with "worldly" people. It would seem to me that working with worldly people is a great calling indeed, although I realize there may be different types of mastery.

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
thru His Mighty Grace.

Salvation from what though? Do you believe all souls are in need of redemption? Is this an original sin thing?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
India is full of scam saints and preachers. Recently, one such saint was arrested for molesting a 16 year old girl. So if you want my advise, keep away from Indian Yogi's who are in it only for money and sex.

I am also from India so I would know. If you want to really attain moksha, just do good deeds and nourish your neu or soul. If you are seeking a master, you can visit Shirdi Sai Baba

He is and has been the only true master and if you follow his teachings (not that of his followers thereafter) then you should certainly gain moksha.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

thru His Mighty Grace.

Salvation from what though? Do you believe all souls are in need of redemption? Is this an original sin thing?

As a result of the original sin, we all are living in the outer darkness instead of The Garden of Eden.
Salvation means to be free of your sin laden soul and receiving the Holy Ghost in its place.
Only persons filled with The Holy Ghost can enter Heaven. Human soul cannot enter Heaven..

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

As a result of the original sin, we all are living in the outer darkness instead of The Garden of Eden.
Salvation means to be free of your sin laden soul and receiving the Holy Ghost in its place.
Only persons filled with The Holy Ghost can enter Heaven. Human soul cannot enter Heaven..

I see. suffice it to say, I don't believe in your, from my viewpoint, overly dogmatic and misinformed view on the afterlife. It would seem that you believe in the antiquated heaven/hell paradigm, the idea of which, hell particularly, was one of the first things I rejected many years ago, when I first began my journey of spiritual seeking.

Let me ask you two questions- Is god infinite? Are we a part of god, or separate from "him"?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How old is this woman again?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pass
India is full of scam saints and preachers. Recently, one such saint was arrested for molesting a 16 year old girl. So if you want my advise, keep away from Indian Yogi's who are in it only for money and sex.

I am also from India so I would know. If you want to really attain moksha, just do good deeds and nourish your neu or soul. If you are seeking a master, you can visit Shirdi Sai Baba

He is and has been the only true master and if you follow his teachings (not that of his followers thereafter) then you should certainly gain moksha.

Thank you 0pass. Do you got anymore tip to me if I would travel to India because of meditation and self-development?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join