It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "End Game"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sunburst

Im not talking about your vehicle. Just every state or federal vehicle.

Cars nowadays also have gps built in.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by geobro

Jericho is on netflix.

It starts when a few dirty bombs go off in multiple cities. There is a guy who was in the cia i think that had his laptop faradayed no other electronics worked. There is way more than I can explain youll just have to watch it.
dont have the internet speed to get netflix out in the stix less than imb need 2mb for that
thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Actually Ive written about it many of times. It just comes down to the fact that people dont listen.

I even know the root of the situation.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Was the US government un manageable in the years before it formed?

How large does a country have to be before it's un manageable?

I admit that the diversity in the US was limited at that time and can't be fairly compared to the whole world. However, I think it becomes more likely with time. Diversity will fall with intermarriages and multiculturalism and global communications. It'll come together to create a global culture. Increasing technology will make it easy to cross the whole planet quickly for security and other purposes. Someday, it won't be farfetched for average people to cross from the US to China in a couple hours.

The whole planet will become like a country, as I see it.
edit on 9-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It was broadcasted on the local stations. all of them.

The reason it was not national news is why you should wonder.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I even know the root of the situation.

Wouldn't that be treason of the highest sort? Set off 12 dirty bombs and let your own citizens descend into chaos?

Like I said: I don't put it past the mindset of some in power. What I can't imagine is how a room full of folk--including the media outlets--could hear that and NONE of them raise bloody hell.

ETA: Just saw your reply about local reporting. There should be links to that info somewhere then, right?

edit on 9-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

hell they can't even get obamacare worked out, how long has it been now three years and counting. and they find more wrong with it everyday.

so why do you think the they can effectively transform the whole government in two weeks? do you realize the monster that is the U.S. government? just how many offices there are and branches and alphabet agencies?

after two weeks the anarchy would be so rampant,especially if people thought there was no government left in D.C. there would be nothing that the new or current government could do to stop it.

if and when the "The End Game" comes it won't be the way you describe it. it will be just like it is now slowly but surly everyday a little more freedom is lost until there will be none left to lose. by the time most realize what has happened, it will be to late.

just look at what is going on in washington now and the response from the public. that should tell you more than any thing.

in your senerino i see a bunch of little counties popin up. and the first one would be the republic of texas.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

I would say that it was thought of at the time as un manageable but they found a way.

What does that have to do with this thread?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

the brits when they had a empire run india with 4 civil servants now they have 200.000 just in the u.k

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The rest of the world can help to moderate our fears and our tyranny. If one country loses its mind, the others can consolidate and seek a solution. No country is alone anymore.

If the US somehow overpolices itself or its government is overgrown...
edit on 9-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The problem is, is that you would be questioning one of the biggest militaries on earth. Not the US military. Northcomm.

I will be hard pressed to find this story for you because its from 2004, but I will look.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Well thats obvious.

The government is overgrown.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Hi,

They have already transformed it, the government.

But they don't enforce it.

As I said it will take a period of 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months. Then they will enforce it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by kudegras

did you ever watch Jericho? The tv series.

The person that wrote it was very privy to what is going on it is very accurate. So accurate that the show got cancelled. The maker of that series was well informed. Probably better than I am. But Im not very well informed but I got this and this is how its going down. What else do you need to know?

do you really expect people to believe that, when cbs canceled Jericho the fans flooded cbs with protest and they brought it back. i watched every episode i loved that show.
now if the government would have strong armed the network there is no way they would have brought it back even for the short season it ran after they brought it back.

AP/ February 11, 2009, 4:44 PM CBS To Bring Back "Jericho"
edit on 9-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

yeah the writers of Jericho knew exactly what they were talking about. Thats why it got canceled.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
now if the government would have strong armed the network there is no way they would have brought it back even for the short season it ran after they brought it back.

Or let the media in on it in the first place. Seems a dichotomy.

What up hounddoghowlie? Longtime no see.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
i would not trust the goverment when xxxx hits the fan when the electricity goes off the water stops pumping simplist way to the people is through food and water not a shot fired .

and all the idiots with out streached arms will be easy meat

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

yeah the writers of Jericho knew exactly what they were talking about. Thats why it got canceled.

So why, then, would they tell the media in the first place? And then cancel a TV drama?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

Or let the media in on it in the first place. Seems a dichotomy.

What up hounddoghowlie? Longtime no see.
like they did on 9-11 i watched it on t.v when it was 6.30 am in new york
thats the day i knew the world was wrong ???

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

because in close to the last episode. They named DHS specifically as the culprit.

I personally know people who have had their own websites shut down or erased by DHS, so thats not a stretch of the imagination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join